* Manual decrypt / recrypt runs as a background task and displays a progress bar so as not to clutter or freeze the UI thread when dealing with large databases.
* Screen orientation is locked whilst manually decrypting or recrypting so that this important process is not interrupted or terminated prematurely.
* Will check the backup file every 15 minutes. Not all backups occur at 4am because WhatsApp is process and memory aware. Then of course there are manual backups.
* Supports devices which saves the latest backup file in the msgstore-YYY-MM-DD-N format. Most tablets do not save the backup file in the usual format.
* The background service is extremely lightweight and has minimal impact on battery life. It can also be paused so you don't have to remove the app to stop it.
* If you have SMS Backup + installed then Omni-Crypt will send an intent to trigger the backup process. No intent will be sent if it's not installed.
* The background service will publish both an alert and a notification upon each recryption (usually once per day). Please purchase a pro key to disable this.
* Full support for the NEW WhatsApp CRYPT8 encryption format which uses a rolling encryption mechanisim that will update your personal cipher key periodically.
* The app will not decrypt or recrypt CRYPT5 if the gmail linked to your device is not the same gmail that was present when you registered WhatsApp. If the app fails on CRYPT5 then this will be the ONLY reason why. This is not the apps fault so please do not leave a one star rating if you are in the minority of people who experience an issue.
* There are no magic cipher keys for CRYPT6/7/8. The key file is only available to users on rooted devices or users with Android 4.0 or higher (additional setup required). You will therefore REQUIRE a rooted device for CRYPT6/7/8 or Android 4.0+ (see troubleshooting section).
* How do I enable Crypt 6/7/8 on a non-rooted device with Android 4.0 or higher?
* 1.) Visit: https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0B6El0Tw0em-ZaVlPUmlNY2Q2SVU
* 2.) Download Omni-CryptNonRootFix.zip
* 3.) Extract and read the enclosed "ReadMe.txt" file.
* How do I root my device?
* You should visit XDA Developers Forums and lookup your device to find a relevant rooting guide.
* What happens if the background daemon stops working?
* Simply go into Settings > Apps > Omni-Crypt and tap both "Clear data" and "Clear cache". Then open Omni-Crypt again. This will reset the app and clear any potential corruption with the recrypt scheduler.
* What if Omni-Crypt is not triggering SMS Backup+?
* Open Auto backup settings in SMS Backup+ and tick 3rd party integration.
Pro Version Key:
* If you would like to support my app and / or disable the alerts and notifications created by the background service then please browse my other apps for the Omni-Crypt Key. The Play Store link is here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.omnicrypt.key
* Android 2.1+
* Root required for CRYPT6 / CRYPT7 / CRYPT8 or Android 4.0+ (additional setup)
* Omni-Crypt is provided in good faith that is fit for the purposes described above. However, no guarantees of fitness are expressed or implied here. Thank you.
* Omni-Crypt is NOT affiliated with or endorsed by WhatsApp Inc, Facebook or with / by any of their proprietary apps, trademarks, logos or intellectual property.
If you're a WhatsApp user you should know that it saves your chat in your SD card every night, usually at 4 AM.
WhatsBack monitor this file and copy it to your Google Drive account so, if things goes really bad with your phone, you can always have a backup copy in the cloud!
• It saves your messages every day
• Versioning option is available; you can enable it from the settings screen
• It has an offline and retry policy if your device is not connected to any network
• User can configure in which days of the week the service is active (every day by default)
• User can restore chat (automatically re-initialize WhatsApp on rooted devices)
• A bit of material look
*NOTE FOR former WhatsBack Pro customers*
We are terribly sorry but the pro version has been suspended due to some complaints by WhatsApp/Facebook legal staff (the old title contained ": WhatsApp Backup"); this is a new version and you have to remove the old one in order to buy this one.
original message from WhatsApp/Facebook:
<famous Wordmark. Such unauthorized use creates confusion for the customer,
implies unsubstantiated sponsorship or affiliation, and dilutes our brand,
which is a violation of the Lanham Act.>>
do not hesitate to contact us for any question!
It enables users to disable the alerts and notifications that the background daemon publishes once per day. It's also for users who wish to donate and help support the development of my future apps.
Crypt encrypts and decrypts all kind of files. If you have any file you want to encrypt, just choose this and encrypt giving it a password. But please remember your password. Once forgotten, the passwort can't be recovered because it is NOT saved anywhere.
Please note that large files while processing let Crypt seem to be frozen. Be patient and let the App finish its work. One of next steps in development is to set long-lasting processes in background and to show notification about that.
Once a file is encrypted, it is still there, at the same place where it has been before encryption, but you won't be able to open or execute it. For decryption choose your file again and after you've entered your password it's ready to use again.
If a file is not encrypted, you can open it out of Crypt. After decryption the decrypted file will be opened out of Crypt.
Next steps being implemented soon:
- improving response behaviour while processing encryption of large files
- implementing some more languages (initially German, Russian and maybe French)
* Support Emoji characters in text format and can be displayed in Emoji supported OS (Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.7 or later)
* Export your chat messages and Emoji icons can be displayed in the HTML format
* Export and send to your email as attachment directly
* Filter by chat
* Filter by date
* Filter by message type
* Sorting messages
* Export to Normal plain text (*.txt)
* Export to CSV, comma-separated values (*.csv)
* Export to Excel 2007/2010 workbook (*.xlsx)
* Export to HTML conversation (*.html)
* Export to HTML table (*.html)
* Selectable date and time format
* Support Unicode UTF-8 encoding with/without BOM
* Support Windows, Unix, Mac plain text new line format
★ Our Facebook page has some Sample Output screenshots
♥ Backup Text for WhatsApp and SMS to Text share same file format. Using our app SMS to Text, those export WhatsApp messages can be restored to your phone as SMS
Backup Text for WhatsApp export your chat messages, based on your WhatsApp chat history backup. Please follow the steps below, to make the up-to-date chat history backup:
1. Open your WhatsApp
2. Press the Menu button
3. Click "Settings"
4. Click "Chat preferences"
5. Click "Chat history backup"
♥ If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please contact us at:
WhatsApp is a trademark of WhatsApp, Inc.
Have fun creating "secret" messages and shares it with your friend now!
Remember to give rating and feedback for Cryptodroid!
Convert to Audio, Video, Document, Ebook, Image, Archive or Hash file formats from nearly all file types. Select a file and start converting, it's that easy!
★★Most features compared to other converter apps!★★
The app converts files in the cloud so your battery isn't wasted, you can continue using your device and conversions are much faster!
★★Your files are handled securely!★★
• Video converter: convert to 3G2, 3GP, AVI, FLV, Matroska MKV, Quicktime MOV, MP4, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPG, OGG, WebM VP8, WMV, Android, BlackBerry, iPad, iPhone, iPod, Nintendo DS DPG, Nintendo 3DS, Playstation 3 PS3, PSP, For Nintendo WII, XBOX 360
• Document converter: convert to Word (doc / docx), Flash, HTML, Open-Office ODT, PDF, RTF, Text
• Audio converter: convert to AAC, AIFF, FLAC, M4A, MP3, OGG, OPUS, WAV, WMA
• Ebook converter: convert to ePub, AZW3, FB2, LIT, LRF, MOBI, PDB, PDF, TCR
• Image converter: convert to BMP, EPS, GIF, HDR / EXR, ICO, JPEG, PNG, SVG, TGA, TIFF, WBMP, WEBP
• Hash converter: convert to Adler32, Blowfish, CRC-32, CRC-32B, Gost, Haval-128, htpasswd Apache, MD4, MD5, RIPEMD-128, RIEMD-160, SHA-1, SHA-256, SHA-384, SHA-512, Snefru, Tiger-128, Tiger-160, Tiger-192, Whirlpool
• Archives converter: convert to 7Z, TAR BZ2, TAR GZ, ZIP
• Copy music from video to audio files
• Convert Word to PDF
• Use text recognition to convert images to PDF or TXT
• Over 200 source formats are supported
• For video conversion: change the quality, frame rate, rotate, trim
• For audio conversion: change the bitrate, channels, normalize, trim
• For ebook conversion: change the e-book title, author, encoding, select the ebook type: Kindle, Kindle DX, Kindle Fire, Apple iPad, Galaxy, Sony, Sony 300, Sony 900, MS Reader, Mobipocket, Hanlin V3, Hanlin V5, Cybook 3, Cybook Opus, iLiad, IrexDR1000, IrexDR800, jetBook, Kobo, Nook, Nook color, Bambook, Tablet, Generic e-ink, Generic e-ink large, Pocketbook 900
• For image conversion: change the quality, size, filters, color effects
• We cannot convert password protected files like a secured PDF/ZIP, DRM protected files like bought ebooks/music and files bigger than 100 MB.
• Your files are uploaded/downloaded securely and will be deleted immediately after the conversion completed or failed. We don't keep copies or logs.
★Convert to PDF, WAV to MP3, WMA to MP3 or AVI to MP4!★
Visit File Converter on: http://www.fileconverteronline.com/
Visit us on: http://www.icecoldapps.com/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/IceColdApps
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/IceColdApps
What are the permissions for?
- INTERNET: uploading and downloading from the cloud
- CAMERA: take an image/video to convert
- READ_PHONE_STATE: to get a unique id to handle conversions with
- Caesar Shift
- Keyword Cipher
- Substitution Cipher
- Vigenère Cipher
- Beaufort Cipher
- Hill Cipher
And more on the way! (Please email me with which ciphers you want to see!)
Also automatically cracks Caesar, Vigenere, Beaufort, Keyword and Substitution ciphers! (Note: cracking is done statistically, and so needs a large amount of ciphertext to be reliable)
Plus Frequency Analysis tools!
Also can display information about the ciphers from Wikipedia or practicalcryptography.com, making Decipher a great educational tool as well.
Choose between light and dark themes!
- PERMISSIONS -
INTERNET - Requires use of the internet to serve Wikipedia pages about the ciphers and to serve ads.
BILLING - Required to serve in-app purchase.
Easily encrypt text with 256-bit AES. Share the password used for encrypting with your friends through a secure channel, and use the password to decrypt the messages again.
Mounting doesn't work on some Android 4.2 devices. We're working on a solution.
READ THIS FIRST: This application is UNDER DEVELOPMENT. Intended for EXPERIENCED ANDROID USERS ONLY. While most features don't require root, mounting EncFS volumes requires ROOT and Kernel FUSE support (found in some CyanogenMod ROMs). Downloading from, uploading to and creating EncFS volumes on your Dropbox or on your phone is supported on all devices.
@marius: siehe deutsche Anleitung: https://github.com/neurodroid/cryptonite/wiki/How-To-German
@H: Don't use the rating system as your testing playground. It's highly demotivating.
OFFLINE MODE: To access an encrypted Dropbox volume when you're offline, sync the encrypted volume to a local folder with one of the many apps that provide online storage synchronization (e.g. FolderSync Lite or Dropsync). Then, mount that local volume with Cryptonite. This will only work on rooted phones that support FUSE though.
FEEDBACK: Please send a report if you experience a forced close, and send comments, suggestions, bug reports and patches to: https://github.com/neurodroid/cryptonite/issues
SECURITY: Read up on important security considerations: https://github.com/neurodroid/cryptonite/wiki/Security-Considerations
PERMISSIONS: Internet permission is required to access your Dropbox.
SD card access is required to read and write files.
FAQ: Why can't I decrypt and encrypt files on the fly?
Why can't I mount EncFS volumes on my Samsung/ Motorola / Sony device?
Why can't I access any folder on my Dropbox?
Why do I need root privileges to mount EncFS and TrueCrypt volumes?
MOUNTING ON NON-ROOTED DEVICES: If you want to get non-root support on CyanogenMod, star this issue:
SOURCE CODE: is available from https://github.com/neurodroid/cryptonite
Keywords: Encryption, EncFS, Dropbox, AES, Blowfish
A varied set of algorithms has been built to to better protect your data,
You can choose between simply hide your files to a complete DES encryption.
Crypto can also encrypt all the files of a folder or a selection of them.
Supported Algorithms :
- Hide ( Extension Modify )
- OTP ( One Time Pad )
- RC4 ( Rivest Cipher 4 )
- TEA ( Tiny Encryption Algorithm )
- DES ( Data Encryption Standard )
In normal mode you can open a container on any supported device but it doesn't provide "on the fly" encryption. So you'll have to decrypt a file to some temporary location to open it in external application (except some media formats). Normal mode supports only FAT file system.
Mounted mode provides "on the fly" encryption: you can work directly with your encrypted files in any application. However mounted mode works only on rooted device. Also the kernel must have fuse support or an appropriate eds kernel module. Mounted mode supports the following file systems: FAT, EXT4, EXT3, EXT2, NTFS (with fuse).
Main program features:
* Supports TrueCrypt(R), LUKS, VeraCrypt(R), CyberSafe(R) container formats.
* AES, Serpent, Twofish, AES-Twofish, AES-Twofish-Serpent, Serpent-AES, Serpent-Twofish-AES, Twofish-Serpent, GOST, GOST-AES encryption algorithms.
* XTS, CBC encryption modes.
* SHA-512, RIPEMD-160, Whirlpool, SHA1 hash algorithms.
* Encrypt/decrypt any kind of file.
* Hidden containers support
* Keyfiles support
* Container mounting is supported (on rooted devices). You can use any file manager, gallery program or media player to access files inside mounted container.
* A container can be opened directly from a network share.
* Network shares can be mounted to the file system of your device. Automatic mount/dismount is supported (depending on the available Wifi connection). Requires rooted device with fuse support.
* All the standard file operations supported.
* You can play media files directly from the container.
* You can use a hand-drawn pattern along with a password to get easier access to your container on a device with a touch screen.
* You can use the integrated records editor with customizable fields to store different types of records. E.g., you can setup one directory in your container to store your passwords and another to store your credit cards information.
* You can use indexed search to find files or records in a container.
* You can synchronize your containers using Dropbox.
* You can quickly open a folder (or file) inside a container from the Home screen using the shortcut widget.
You can get more information on our website: http://sovworks.com/eds/ .
Please read the FAQ: http://sovworks.com/eds/details-faq.html .
"Full network access"
This permission is used for Dropbox synchronization, to play media files, for automatic kernel module download, for network shares access. Media files are played using http streaming with local socket connection.
"SuperSU: full permissions to all device features and storage"
Only on devices with root access. This permission is used to mount a container. If SuperSU is used to manage root access, then the permission can be enabled on demand.
"View Wi-Fi connections", "View network connections"
These permissions are used to start Dropbox synchonization of a container and to automatically mount or dismount a network share.
"Modify or delete the contents of your SD card"
This permission is required to work with a file or a container that is located on internal SD card.
"Run as startup"
This permission is used to automatically mount containers on boot.
"Prevent phone from sleeping"
This permissions is used to prevent device from sleeping when a file operation is active.
"Google Play license check"
This permission is used to check the license.
Please send your error reports, comments and suggestions to email@example.com .
* Any file Encyption
* AES encryption with many bits!
* PC Desktop companion for free! (worth $9.99)
This paid app contains text link to free download to pc edition!
Simple utility that knows to encrypt/decrypt text, save it, mail it, with this pro app you are entitled to a desktop applciation that knows to do the same thing, enjoyed app? please rate, mail us feedback!
SecretVaultpro create an encrypted file and mount as a folder in your "/sdcard" folder. You can move sensitive docs, photos to SecretVaultpro folders/subfolders with your favorite file manager. SecretVaultpro unmount itself as a single encrypted file when you closed it.
Have you ever worried about your sensitive documents when you lost your mobile devices?
Note: An ads support SecretVaultpro is available free, the free version lack the ability to import Xml. The network access permission is strictly to retrieve ads from Admod, also a Google company.
If you like SecretVaultpro and like to buy me a beer, please support me by purchasing the paid version.
If you found bug on the app, please send me email so I can have it fix. I might not see it that way.
* Up to 5 times improvement in encryption performance with NG engine!
For more information and screenshot, please visit http://secretvaultpro.blogspot.sg/
NOTE: If you experience any problems with this app, instead of leaving a 1-star review, we invite you to contact our support to find the best way to help you. You can submit a ticket here: http://support.boxcryptor.com - Thank you!
Boxcryptor Classic is an encryption software optimized for cloud storage. With Boxcryptor Classic for Android you can easily access your encrypted folders via smartphone or tablet. And the best: It's free!
- Supports all popular cloud storage providers like Dropbox, Google Drive or Microsoft SkyDrive. See below the complete list of supported providers.
- Always have your sensitive files with you - and enjoy peace of mind knowing that these are securely encrypted.
- Access all your encrypted documents (photos, music, etc.) in your cloud.
- Encryption and decryption is done directly on your mobile phone or tablet - your password is never transmitted.
- Secure file encryption using the AES-256 standard (Advanced Encryption Standard with a key size of 256 bit).
- App unlock PIN for additional security.
- Limited EncFS compatibility (more details can be found on our website).
- With the Boxcryptor Classic Unlimited versions you can have filename encryption to hide any sensitive information that may be mentioned on the name of a file or folder.
List of supported storage providers:
Dropbox, Google Drive, Microsoft SkyDrive, Box.net, SugarSync, Egnyte, Strato HiDrive, Telekom Cloud, Cubby, GMX MediaCenter, Web.de Smartdrive, Livedrive, Yandex Disk, CloudSafe and others using WebDAV. Additionally it is possible to encrypt files on your local device storage.
Go to www.boxcryptor.com to find product manuals and more information about Boxcryptor Classic.
Boxcryptor Classic for Android requires the following permissions:
- Network communication: Required for Internet access.
- Storage: Required to read/write files.
- Find accounts: Required for Google Drive support. This allows retrieving your Google account information when - and only when - connecting to Google Drive. You will then be asked to grant access to Boxcryptor Classic for Android to your Google Drive files.
- Prevent device from sleeping: Required for the picture slideshow.
Keywords: encryption, encrypted, AES, security, cloud, cloud storage
LUKS Manager provides on-the-fly encryption (AES by default) to virtual folders on Android devices.
These virtual folders can be dynamically mounted, unmounted, created and deleted as needed. Similar to Truecrypt in functionality.
Note: Truecrypt and LUKS Manager volumes are not cross-compatible.
Note: Maximum volume size is limited by the filesystem it is created on. Most SD Cards are formatted as FAT32 and FAT32 only supports file sizes up to 4GB. This is a limitation of the filesystem not LUKS Manager. If you want volumes larger than 4GB you must create the volume on an EXT2/4 partition.
**** If the application does not work for you, please visit my forums and let me know! I'm just one person, I have one device I test on; simply telling me it doesn't work for you doesn't help me at all. ****
If you have any problems, questions, comments or concerns please visit my forums and speak up!
The Android device must:
* Be rooted *
* Have a kernel that supports secure dm-crypt modes (CONFIG_DM_CRYPT) and loopback devices
* Have BusyBox installed
* Have SuperUser installed
Most stock kernels do NOT work!
This package contains:
* A statically compiled and stripped version of cryptsetup for the ARM7 using the tools provided by The Guardian Project.
* A statically compiled and stripped version of mkdosfs from dosfstools package for the ARM7.
* A bash shell script called "luks" that does volume management.
* A native java app that provides a GUI interface to the luks script and a basic file explorer.
Fixed lockup when creating volumes with FAT support disabled.
Fixed text editor menu ordering.
Added support for Samsung preferences path.
Fixed false volume notifications on non-rooted phones.
Notification fixes when volumes are created, mounted and removed.
Removed time stamp on volume mount notifications.
Set minimum volume size to 3MB in luks script.
Improved volume unmount reporting.
Symbolic links to devices may be used as containers.
Modified the cut command to work with more versions of busybox.
Fixed a bug dealing with volume removal when launching the luks script manually.
Rewrote code sections due to moderate source corruption. *sigh*
About text changes and updates.
Major rewrite to the luks shell script and GUI app to support user defined volume locations.
Encryption cipher and keysize are now user definable. (kernel support required)
Moved storage of volume information:
Prompts to upgrade if loop device files are found in SDCard .data directory.
Removed top level restriction on file explorer activity.
Default file system changed from EXT4 to EXT2.
FAT file system support now enabled by default.
Added volume mount and unmount desktop shortcuts.
Added notification when volumes are mounted. (Can be toggled off in preferences)
Added landscape support to the main and volume edit activities.
Added basic SDcard support to install binaries routine.
(Fixes java.lang.NullPointerException on binary install.)
Added toggle to disable binary hash checks on startup. This enables customized luks scripts and/or binaries.
Small fix to application initialization. (hopefully fixes odd reboot issue on some devices)
Attempts to unmount volumes on ACTION_SHUTDOWN and MEDIA_EJECT broadcasts.
Additional checks and error handling if no volumes exist.
Additional error handling in luks script during volume mounting and creation.
Added required BusyBox applet checks on startup.
About Dialog additions / changes.
Small text changes (formatting and typo fixes).
Recompiled lm.cryptsetup binary under android-ndk-r6b.
Hopefully this will stop segfaults on various devices.