Step Counter features:
- Pedometer with miles
- Pedometer without internet
- Calorie burner meter
- Simple and user-friendly interface
Step Counter - take steps wise!
* Application UN-Install Protection,
* Application Password Recovery.
* Turn On/off the app is useful for multiple SIM Card Users.
* Data Protected in this application.
Steps to proceed with Application UI:
* Step 1: Install Mobile Tracker from Google Play.
* Step 2: Set Up Password for your secure access.
* Step 3: Pick 4 Contacts and click save to store those contact numbers inside this app.
* Step 4: Go to Options and clicks uninstall security and activate it for uninstall protection.
How it works?
After mobile phone get stolen/lost, and when the new SIM card is inserted in the mobile, this app begins and automatically sends SMS from the SIM card which is inserted. Once the SMS is received, you can make a complaint on that number you received SMS from and track your mobile.
* This Application read the contacts and save into the private SharedPreferences, Which makes the user to pick the individual contact to store in the application and to find the contact numbers(Which is visible) when user get in to this app. This Application won’t use the contacts for any other purposes.
* This Application uses permission to send SMS from the application automatically when SIM change and for password recovery. SMS send by the application when SIM change /at password recovery, will cost you money as per SIM card network plan.
- large count button
- email/sms count option
- choice of sound effects
- day and night modes
- lock screen
- long-press value to enter specific starting value
- fixed portrait mode to keep it simple
- plus/minus buttons
- long-press Reset button to avoid accidental resets
- seekbar to choose counter increments (step)
- auto-save enabled; no lost counters
- tablet/phone compatible
Press the main Count Button to tally or count attendance, scores, votes, goals, points, sports events, etc. Optionally use the volume keys to count. Use the green/red buttons to change positive/negative counting direction. Long press the blue button to reset the count. NEXT and PREV buttons move between the 3 full-size counters - each have their own count and name. The ACTION button allows you to rename the current counter, as well as send an email or text of the count. Use the preferences context menu to view the about screen or set various preferences. Count by 1, 2, 5, 10, 50.
Preferences include sound effects, vibration, volume key counting. Choose from 9 different sound effects. Optionally set an email address or SMS Text Messaging number and carrier. We do not store or use your email/sms number for anything other than sending you a message of your count. This is an optional feature, should you care to use it. (And we feel that it is very useful).
This is free ad supported application.
Comments are welcome! Please report issues/suggestions by email. View more details at http://thatsbydesign.com/apps/.
The count is stored persistently in memory, so even if you accidentally quit the app (or on purpose or if your phone crashes and reboots) the count is saved for you to continue another time.
The app also allows the user to receive auditory and haptic feedback for each increment/decrement in the form of a click sound and a small vibration. (Note the haptic feedback feature requires the device to be equipped with a vibration motor. Some tablets do not have these so the feature will not work on those)
When installing this app, it will ask for network access permission. This is purely required for the ads from Google. This app will not in any way maliciously use your network or record your online activity.
The user is also able to specify at what number they want the count to start. As well as what the step size of the increments/decrements should be.
This app will also ask for permission to use the vibration function on your phone. This is required to implement the haptic feedback option in this app.
Please leave a rating/review if you like this app. If you have any issues or ideas for improvement, please don't hesitate to contact me.
NOTE: By downloading this application, you are agreeing that the author of this application accepts no responsibility and will not be held liable of any damages incurred by the use or misuse of this application.
# Step counter
- Stylish home screen widget
- 3-axis step recognition algorithm allowing free device positioning
# Electronic compass
- Magnetic north
- True north
# Bubble level
- Rotation support
# Device monitoring
- Monitor different aspects of your device like battery, storage, cpu and memory status
- Find out what sensors your device supports
- Tablet optimized
- Support for devices starting from Android 2.2 (Froyo)
In order for all the features to work, your device must have accelerometer and magnetic field sensors, as well as support for background operation when device goes to sleep.
This is the first release. We have done our best to exterminate all the bugs, but some have most likely managed to hide from our death squad. If you should have an encounter with one, let us know at email@example.com. Since we like our apps insect free, we'll take prompt and decisive action.
We have also some new features lined up, let us know what you would like to see added so that we can prioritize our work.
✔ Records the distance, number of steps, calories, current speed, time...
✔ No need to activate GPS (optional if you want to view your route later on a map)
✔ Easy to use and minimum consumption of battery
· Pause and resume the current exercise
· Send all your routes to Google Drive (Google Docs)
· History of routes
· Custom profile with BMI calculator and step length
· Pedometer's sensitivity
· Share your results on Twitter, Facebook and Google+
· Statistics of your exercises
· Metric/English system
· Two exercise types: walking and running
Keep track of your steps with our feature packed pedometer or step counting application and calorie burner.
All funds are donated to our fallen motorcycle riders program to benefit their families.
Some features include:
Remember the settings are very important so please take some time and find the right settings for you.
◊ Pace keep feature, run or walk functions.
◊ Speaking, talking application feature.
◊ Calories burned counter shows progress.
◊ walk / run settings and options.
◊ Steps counted, miles or km settings.
◊ Many more features.
◊ Supports imperial or metric systems, changed in settings.
◊ No ads or banner advertisements none at all.
◊ Free updates.
◊ More sensitivity controls to fine tune setting.
◊ Voice can call out what you set it to say.
all new interface and added some more user controls to better control your walking or running style, We also added more sensitivity controls to fine tune your settings.
includes speach so the application can talk to you, Pedometer application can be set to say what you have requested in the options menu.
Please Rate the application, Thank you so very much for your time. if you have any questions please contact us first.
Keep track of what's going on with the hardware inside your device, sensoric provides low level access to the devices sensors. Access the data gathered by the sensors and any other useful information your device can spit out.
Get the data from your SIM card, WI-FI, GSM radio, GPS, accelerometer, light sensor, step counter and detector, magnetic field sensor, proximity sensor, pressure sensor or anything your device includes (like ambient temperature or humidity!)
Supported hardware sensors:
- ambient temperature
- gravity sensor
- humidity sensor
- light sensor
- linear acceleration sensor
- step detector and step counter
- pressure sensor
- proximity sensor
- magnetic field
Sensoric can also monitor your:
- telephone radio and SIM card
Beware: we can only show data for a specific sensor if your device includes hardware support for it.
This tool is a real piece of software for your mobile phone with this unit converter. You can easily switch from meters to centimeters or inches to centimeters.
Currently has 9 units of measure as:
In the following versions of this software, you will adhere to most tools for Engineers and people who enjoy science.
CountStuff lets you count:
- push-ups, squats,..
- or something else
in fact - you can count anything you can think of in just one tool because CountStuff can store multiple counters for you!
- set up various counters and label them appropriate
e.g one for push-ups and one for squats
- define a cycle:
e.g. manual or day, week,...
CountStuff will store your counter, reset when cycle is over and calculate the next cut-off-time automatically
- count in different steps:
1, 5, 10, 50, 100, 500, 1000
Just like every ordinary tally counter - CountStuff's default step size is 1. But you don't have to hit your touchscreen 100 times to count your 100 squats! Just select step size 100 and tap the plus sign once and you are ready to go!
- count using the volume control lever
if you prefer buttons over the touch screen
A selected step works with the volume control lever too!
Last but not least:
We do not show annoying 'please rate us' or advertisement popups, or even worse advertisement notifications spam!
CountStuff only shows a single advertisement banner. Permissions are reduced to a necessary minimum.