Deltastock is a fully regulated online broker with over 20 years of professional experience on the financial markets. Powered by our proprietary trading platform, Delta Trading app (formerly known as DTMobile) offers users a quick and convenient way of trading and investing in over 1 100 global financial instruments that include:
80 Forex CFDs (Contracts for Difference): EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/CAD, AUD/USD, USD/JPY and others
CFDs on shares of well renowned companies on the stock market (Tesla, Apple, Facebook, Amazon, Netflix, AMD, Intel and more)
CFDs on precious metals (Gold, Silver), stock indices (USTECH100, UK100, EUGERMANY30), commodity futures (oil, gas, wheat), ETFs (Exchange-Traded Funds)
CFDs on popular cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dash, Ripple etc.)
Both seasoned and inexperienced traders can use our app to open a demo trading account* in less than a minute, allowing them to test the market waters with a virtual account balance of €10 000, without the risk of losing any real money. Of course, they can also jump right into the trading action by opening a live account instead.
We are happy to provide all our clients with 24/5 professional customer support in 7 languages. We also offer our Retail Clients secure negative balance protection in full compliance with the European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA) act.
Our DeltaTrading app offers its users a wide range of features, such as:
- Monitor your open positions, pending and executed orders, and receive near-instant quotes of your chosen financial instruments with just a few taps on your mobile device
- Benefit from detailed profit/loss charts and market data fetched in real time
- Set a variety of order types (market, limit, stop, OCO)
- Manage detailed pie charts and access historical data on markets and trading stats
- Choose what type of notifications you wish to receive via a customisable alerts system
- Analyse your strategies with the app’s built-in technical analysis and drawing tools
- Stay in the know about the latest market-shifting events from our Economic Calendar
- Read the leading stock market news and take advantage of daily technical analysis
Join our growing community of experienced traders—download the app for FREE today!
*In case you have already registered an account with us you will be able to log in using your existing credentials.
75% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider.
You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.