Caynax Alarm Clock is more than just alarm clock. It's perfect solution for time management, todo list, tasks list or tasks reminder.
- Quick - make a note/alarm with two simple clicks
- Everyday - runs everyday
- Work days - runs on selected work days
- Cyclic - runs every x-th day
- Timer - simple timer (countdown) alarm
- Any - calendar selection
- Annual - birthday, anniversary (PRO only)
- alarm profiles
- standard "Dismiss/snooze button", math problem or arrange/complete quotation.
- digital and analog clock widget
- gentle alarm - increasing ringtone mode, custom snooze length or count and more...
- designed for tablets and phones
Free alarm clock version contains in-app ads and has some limitations.
- READ_PHONE_STATE - to detect incoming phone call and snooze alarm.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - to set alarms after phone start.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE, INTERNET - ads, checking for new app version.
- WRITE(READ)_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - backup/restore settings.
- WAKE_LOCK - to wake device and show alert window on time (without this permission alarms won't work until device screen is turned on)
- DISABLE_KEYGUARD - disable screen lock when alarm starts (works only for standard slide to unlock pattern).
- VIBRATE - vibrate during alarm.
More from developer
Some of the features include:
Clicking numbers to open the phone app
Clicking emails to open the default email app
Clicking web URLs to open up a web browser
Widget should be coming soon as well as search. Possibly integration with a google docs or google task will be added as well.
A better icon should hopefully come soon too.
For the timer the following options are available:
-Show a notification of how long is left in the notification bar
-Play a ringtone until the timer is cleared, or just once
-Vibrate until the timer is cleared, or for a set time
-Use custom ringtones
-Obey your phones silent mode
-Quickly set-up predefined times
-Quickly access recently used times
-See time left on the status bar, without even opening the notification drawer
-Set Alarm Volume
-LED Notifications with color picker
Stopwatch functions include:
-Ringing or vibrating after every minute (adjustable)
-Keeping track of laps
-Setting a timer equals to the length of the lap
-Setting a timer equal to the total time
Alarm Functionality includes:
-Standard Alarm Options
-Ability to slowly increase the volume when an alarm goes off (Either over time, or each time snooze is hit)
If you have any feature request/questions/suggestions please feel free to email me them.
*(Note, this still works on older android revisions all the way back to android 2.1+)
**Note: This notification bar does not run as a service. This means if you open too many apps it will stop counting down. The timer will still go off at the right time though. Test the demo app first to see how it runs on your phone.
The AudioPlayer also is simple to use. The buttons are clearly laid out and allow for upvoting or downvoting the playing song. Skipping through the playlist is incredibly simple supporting even swipes to switch between songs
To remove the playlist size limit, and add the ability to save playlists, please upgrade to the full version.
*(There are web requests but they're small and none of the music is streaming)