PC to Mobile Transfer allows you to transfer files between your android device and a Windows PC using Wi-Fi or mobile network.
This is the simplest and most reliable solution for transferring files between your Windows PC and a group of mobile devices.
PC to Mobile Transfer works with FTP Manager Lite. Download this PC software FREE from http://www.deskshare.com/ftp-manager-free.aspx.
If you are using Wi-Fi network, please make sure your mobile device and PC are on the same network. If you are outside your local Wi-Fi network, use mobile data for file transfer. The speed of file transfer between your mobile device and PC is dependent on your internet speed.
Watch the video tutorial to see how easy it is to set up:
• Access all data stored on Phone, tablet or SD card.
• You can create, move and delete the files from your Windows PC.
• No USB cable is required to transfer files.
• Transfer Photos, videos, music and any other files.
• Create multiple connection profiles for file transfer.
• Set password to prevent anyone from randomly accessing your connection profile
• Auto start the application on device reboot.
If you need help with PC to Mobile Transfer, please refer to our support forum:
LIKE US and STAY CONNECTED
Contact Us: http://www.deskshare.com/contact_tech.aspx