Since 2008 Call Control has blocked billions of unwanted calls and texts and is the original, most trusted call blocker app for Android.
Call Control features patented technology to identify and block unwanted spam calls silently and automatically so you’re not disturbed by unwanted calls.
- Block unwanted calls and text messages.
- Automatically blocks robocalls, telemarketers and other spammers.
- Enhanced Caller ID - Know who’s calling you even if you don’t have the number as a contact.
- Personal Block List - Block any phone number (like your ex-boyfriend) or area code, using wild cards and more.
- Block violators of the FCC Do Not Call list automatically.
- Free Reverse Lookup for spam callers to find out who called you.
- Do Not Disturb - Easily schedule when you don’t want to receive calls.
- Supports message blocking in all OS, including KitKat and Lollipop.
Join a community of over 8M people who trust Call Control to take back their phones.
- Blocked Calls Don't Ring! You choose what to do with blocked calls:
- Pickup and Hangup / Disconnect.
- Send to voicemail.
- Mute ringer.
- Call waiting blocking supported*.
- Dialer – Call Control now supports making and receiving calls for a fully integrated experience.
- Messaging – Call Control supports text message blocking, even on KitKat!
- Personal Blacklist
- Block any phone number.
- Block any area code (i.e. 888, 800, 206).
- Wildcard blocking supported (i.e. 888-209-????)
- Block text and picture messages.
- Block Private & Unknown calls.
- Contacts Protection - Important calls from your contacts are never missed.
- Personal Allow List – The allow list let’s you receive phone calls from numbers that have been identified as spam by the community.
- Online Sync and Local Backup - backup of your personal lists in the Cloud so they are never lost.
- Do Not Disturb Mode and Scheduling.
How is Call Control different than all of those other "Call Blocker" apps?
When you install Call Control, you become part of a community of users who actively report spam call activity to block thousands of the most active spam callers instantly. We call it our Community Blacklist - and it's incredibly powerful. Our patent-pending technology analyzes massive volumes of call data and user reports to filter spam callers while making sure your important calls are not blocked. And by reporting spam calls you receive, you contribute to making Call Control more effective for everyone.
Call Control integrates with the FCC Do Not Call registry to make Call Control even more powerful to fight spam calls!
Automatic Spam Blocking with the Community Blacklist.
You’d have to enter thousands of numbers into other call blocker apps to match the power of Call Control! Call Control comes pre-loaded with a Community Blacklist that's generated from Community reports and Do Not Call complaints, blocking thousands of spam and unwanted calls / text messages right out of the box.
(1) Call Control requests the Camera permission to enable logging in and managing your settings online via QR code.
(2) Message blocking in Kitkat and Lollipop requires Call Control to become your default messaging app which is optional.
You can either block any number from your contacts list, calls, and messages logs, or add unwanted number manually.
Numbers from the blacklist are blocked quietly and without any signs of a call. Whatever you do, you will not be distracted by phone calls or SMS.
Calls Blacklist saves all blocked calls and SMS in a journal. Don't worry, you will never lose any important call or message.
This call blocker also boasts some convenient setting options, such as the ability to block private numbers, or to disable notifications.
- Numbers blacklist (blocking incoming calls and SMS).
- Blocked calls and SMS journal.
- Blocking anonymous (private) numbers.
- Blocking all incoming calls.
- Blocking all incoming SMS.
- Notification of blocked calls and SMS (can be disabled in the settings).
- robust call blocker.
- works on all devices.
- easy to use.
- lightweight and robust.
- does not consume memory or CPU resources.
And it's totally FREE!
If you have any questions about the program, please let us know by e-mail: email@example.com
- Block calls and texts* from one person, an area code or the entire world
- Stop telemarketers and debt collectors before they waste your time
- Intercept calls from private/unknown numbers and hang up or send to voice mail
- Report spam calls and texts to warn other users
- Automatic caller lookup for recent numbers in your phone's history so you'll know who to block
- 20 free caller lookups for mobile and landline numbers
* Text blocking not available on Android 4.4/KitKat
*** PCMag 100 Best Android Apps ***
*** New York Times: “Mr. Number is one of the most popular” ***
*** Appy Award - Best Communications App ***
Block calls from one number or the world, identify and stop spam.
Mr. Number is the most powerful call blocker on the market. Block calls and texts* from a person, a business, a prefix, or the world. Pick up and hang up on some callers and send others to voicemail - you decide. Keep the content of blocked texts or trash them. Browse comments from other users when you get a spam call or text. Add ‘Suspected Spam’ to your blocklist and Mr. Number blocks them all automatically.
Reverse Lookup gives you more info about who’s calling
Reverse Lookup numbers that have called or texted you. The first 20 phone Lookups are free; additional Lookups can be purchased through the app (20 for 99 cents).
Any questions? Read our FAQ (http://support.mrnumber.com/home) or send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll get back to you quickly.
Follow us on Twitter: @mrnumber
Fully-featured Call Blocker, Blacklist app and Whitelist app. Easily block anyone from calling, sending MMS or texting you.
Block unwanted calls, MMS messages and text messages in a snap, with Blocker.
No more annoying and unwanted phone calls and texts! Blocker is the most effective call-blocking app for Android, blocking unwanted calls, and letting you control your privacy and security. Phone Blocker is constantly working in the background, to block unwanted calls and text messages.
Your privacy is guaranteed, with excellent PASSWORD PROTECTION.
This is a 100%-FREE application, with NO ADS.
- Excellent privacy protection - password protection
- Block unwanted and spam calls, and MMS and SMS/Text Messages
- Blocked calls don't ring! Send calls to voicemail, or hang up on the caller.
- Personal Blacklist - Add any phone number or group
- Personal Whitelist - Add any phone number or group
- Pickup and Hang-up mode, blocked calls don't go to voicemail.
- Backup - Save all of your profiles, contacts, and logs to your SD card, for easy restoration, or transfer to another device.
- Block private & unknown callers
- Privacy modes - Contacts Only, Block All Calls, Block only contacts from Blacklist, Whitelist support
- All Android OS versions from 1.6 to 4.0 are supported.
- Light App - Very small memory and very low battery consumption
- 100% Ad-free!
Tested on devices:
- Samsung Galaxy S3
- Samsung Galaxy S2
- Samsung Galaxy Ace
- Samsung Galaxy Fit
- Sony XPERIA Arc
- HTC Tattoo
Keyword: Call Blocker, Contact back-up, Block Phone Calls, History Eraser, Phone Privacy, Hide SMS, Hide Phone Calls, Hide Contact, Block Unwanted Calls, SMS Back Up, Blacklist, Password Protection, Hide Call Log, block MMS, mms message block
Blacklist Plus is an easy to use call blocker. You can add to the blacklist not only any contact or number from the calls and messages logs, but also the whole range of any phone numbers that begin with certain digits. Any numbers in any format, can be added to both the black and the white lists.
Blacklist Plus is a powerful call blocker. By using the whitelist and the various modes of blocking, you will have the opportunity to define precisely the circle of people who can get access to you. The scheduling option will also let you set the hours you want blocking activated and will prevent unexpected night calls from bothering you.
This call blocker also provides a whole range of options for managing the blocking, such as the option to block hidden numbers, as well as the option to turn off notifications and setup password protection (available only in the PRO version).
Blacklist Plus is a perfect call blocker that can instantly hang up unwanted calls or simply turn off their sound, depending on what block method you have selected. No matter what your choice is, your phone’s call log will be cleared of all traces of the blocked calls.
All the information regarding blocked calls is saved in the app’s log. You will be able to make calls without leaving the program. You can also turn off the calls blocking at any time, by selecting the appropriate block mode.
If you don’t want others to know about your blacklist and to be able to view the journal of blocked calls, use the password protection function (available only in the PRO version).
There are four block modes of call blocker:
- All except the whitelist
- All except contacts
- All numbers
Block method selection:
- Hang up
- Adding a range of numbers into the black and white lists
- Options for blocking calls
- Blocking hidden numbers
- Journal of blocked calls and messages
- Setting up a password (available in the PRO version)
- powerful call blocker
- very easy and stable
- a user-friendly interface
- a variety of settings
How to hide status bar icon?
You can hide status bar icon by unchecking "show status bar icon" option in the "Settings" tab of the application.
If you have any questions about the application, please let us know by e-mail: email@example.com
App type: Call blocker, Blacklist.
CallFilter provides useful functions such as "blocking unwanted calls" and "SecretCall function" which prevent incoming/outgoing calls from certain numbers.
SecretCall function is free of charge from ver4.0.
For ver3 users who have monthly payment, please cancel your subscription at the below URL.
※You can cancel the subscription through starting up My Apps at Google Play Store.
・Unable to block SMS.
If you receive SMS via Google Hangout, SMS cannot be blocked.
Please do not use Google Hangout to receive SMS.
・Unable to block Incoming calls.
Turn the setting "Disconnect after connected" off.
If you turn it off but still unable to block incoming, please uninstall it.
We think that the operation of apps to block incoming may be restricted by Android upgrades in the future.
If the application does not work due to the OS upgrade, we recommend you to uninstall it.
You can block incoming calls/SMS from specified numbers.
-Specified numbers (partial match with the first digit, rejecting all calls except for numbers registered in the address book)
-Numbers not registered in the telephone directory.
Controllable contents when incoming from specified numbers are received.
-Mute ring tone.
You can hide incoming from the numbers that you wish nobody know.
It protects your privacy by keeping secret the incoming/outgoing call log which you don't want to be opened.
-Delete from the phone log.
Incoming/outgoing log of the specified numbers can be automatically deleted from the phone standard log. You can see the log at the SecretCall window.
-Automatic delete missed call icons on the status bar.
-Switch blocking/receiving incoming or mute.
Change the settings to fit the situation.
-You can hide SecretCall function.
SecretCall is protected by a pass code.
Please visit our website for more details.
There are some restrictions with some models.
Android is customized by each device maker. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the operation with all models/all versions.
Basically we will not support each model individually.
If blocking incoming is not properly functioned, turn the option "disconnect after connected" off at the CallFilter settings window.
After changing the settings, if it is still not working, please uninstall it.
There are some models which unable to delete SMS automatically from the phone standard log.
It is confirmed if you turn "Disconnect after connected" on, the operation dose not work properly.
Please turn "Disconnect after connected" off.
It is confirmed if you turn "Disconnect after connected" on, the operation does not work properly with Android 4.2 and above.
Please turn "Disconnect after connected" off.
CallFilter is a trademark of Telemarks Co. Ltd.
(This application's app icon can be hided, you can dial your "##pin password" (such as: ##1234) to open this application after app hide is enable.)
Have you ever worried about someone read your private messages? Ever got a phone call at an awkward time? Ever worried about someone check your call logs casually or purposely?
Private Space helps you out!
Private Space sets up a personal space on your phone where you can add any contacts in. After that, incoming/outgoing messages(SMS & MMS) and call logs between private contacts will be kept in that personal space without shown in normal message box or call log history.
What's more, Private Space can even hide app icon of itself so that nobody will notice the existence of Private Space.
The magic of Private Space:
-- Be INVISIBLE except for you
-- Hide your private CONTACTS from system address book
-- Secure your SMS & MMS by hiding your MESSAGES into Private Space
-- Hide your secret CALL LOGS and block your sensitive CALL at awkword time
-- ALERT with a 'dummy' SMS, vibrate or play your customized ringtone when you get messages or phone call. You can be notified when new messages or calls arrive but only you know what they really are
-- Shake your phone to close PrivateSpace in a hurry
Welcome to feedback to www.thinkyeah.com !
Easy to use Call, SMS and MMS blocking app
• Block unwanted calls and text messages
• User friendly UI makes Advanced Call Blocker easy to setup and use
• Many features and options allow you to block one number, or millions of numbers with only a few clicks
• One time fee, no recurring charges
• NO root access needed, NO internet permission required
• Ability to block SMS, MMS, incoming and outgoing phone calls
3 Ways to Block Calls:
• Answer and End Call - caller is not sent to voicemail
• Send to Voicemail - caller is sent directly to voicemail
• Silence - the ringer and vibrate are disabled while the call rings for the duration
Fully customizable Filters allow you to:
• Block unknown and private (restricted) numbers
• Block numbers that are not listed in your contacts
• Block individual numbers that you add to the block list
- Easily add numbers from anywhere on your phone: Contacts, Contact groups, Call log, Text messaging or type the number yourself
- Import or export your block list
• Block ranges of numbers by using a wildcard, for example 800* or 800555*
• Block area codes using the North American Numbering Plan Association (NANPA) database (US/CAN)
• Block invalid and/or international numbers
• Exception list allows you to never block certain numbers
• Exception Only mode allows you to block all numbers EXCEPT the ones in your exception list
• Block messages sent from e-mail addresses with the ability to allow e-mail messages from contacts
Fully customizable preferences allow you enable or disable each feature:
• Show notifications in the status bar when a call or message is blocked
• Remove blocked calls from the Android call log
• Send automatic text message replies to blocked numbers
• View detailed history of blocked calls and read blocked messages (MMS messages cannot be saved)
• Reply to blocked SMS messages from within the app
• Move SMS messages to the Android text messaging app
• Display a callers location when a call is allowed (US/CAN)
• Widget to quickly block the last incoming call
• Silence first ring (and vibrate) of each incoming call so you phone will never hear blocked calls
And much more!
¿Someone is annoying you? ¿Calling your cellphone non stop? Our app allows you to create a blacklist with numbers you want to block.
Person, Business, or anyone in the world. Just add it to the black list, and enjoy a safe mobile phone!
- Block Calls from your contact list.
- Use wildcards to block any number: Number starts with, Number contains, Number ends with.
- Remove any previous number added to the blacklist.
- Automatically intercept calls and texts from private/unknown numbers.
- Block SMS
- Block unknown numbers
Caller ID Details & Call Info provides Mobile Number Locator,Caller ID & Number search services.You can enter any phone number and the app will tell you the location and name (where available) for that phone number.
This app is the lightest app on the Play store which gives you Caller ID and number location on top of a billion number strong database. Quick to download, easy to setup, it needs very little space to run and just pops up in case there is an unknown mobile number calling you. It is very light on your battery and provides location info even when you are offline.
The app also provides spam reports during incoming calls from unknown numbers that could be used to block calls. This helps to identify the name and location of the unknown mobile number calling you, this becomes important especially when you are in meetings or in middle of important discussions.
Caller ID service would provide name and location information during an incoming call or an outgoing call to an unknown number. It tells you who the true caller is during incoming call or outgoing call.
Don't miss out on any call from unknown caller who can be prospective friends or valentine. Use the non-intrusive 100kb app which tells caller ID and gives spoof alerts / spam alerts.Guards you against any prank calls.
Caller Name & Caller Location information is available on the Caller ID Screen for unknown callers. You may also search for more numbers by launching Mobile Number Locator app and putting in any phone number in the search box.
This app works great across all countries especially INDIA, INDONESIA, USA, UK, SAUDI ARABIA, BRAZIL, IRAQ and others.
Caller ID Details & Call Info app doesn't need internet (works offline) for showing caller location and name of telecom operator in India. Would need WiFi or 3G to report true caller name or spam information. In India, the name of caller will appear in Hindi if the Android OS is set to Hindi.
Caller Location would also work in offline mode in India; i.e. no internet connection is required to get location of the unknown caller during incoming call or when making an outgoing call to unknown number.
Know who's calling you when you get call from an unknown number; this app helps you stay connected with prospective friends/acquaintance. You now have the power to pick up the unknown call you wish.
Users on latest build 1.4.6 and above should be able to search for a particular business or service such as Pizza - Dominos, Pizza Hut - McDonald , Plumbers, Doctors, Restaurants etc. on the platform.
Note -> This app does not take your address book contacts.
With the latest version 1.4.0 it is possible to set your carriers billing cycle and count SMS for your current cycle!
Counts duplicate SMS, and also overlong SMS. Saves the count of the SMS, so it is safe to delete SMS _AFTER_ counting.
Note: Works only with the build-in android sms app!
Advanced Call Settings is a replacement for the Call Settings menu on Android phone. This app covers all functions in the Call Settings menu, and it includes many advanced settings that you can not do with the built-in Call Settings menu.
BEFORE USING this app, you have to MAKE PROVISIONING FOR THE APPROPRIATE SUPPLEMENTARY SERVICES with your mobile service provider (your mobile network operator).
★ Some terms and definitions:
- Basic mobile service: telephony (voice call), facsimile (fax call), SMS, data…
- Supplementary service: call forwarding, call barring, call waiting, line identification…
★ With this app, you can:
- Forward an incoming call to different numbers for each of the basic mobile service. For example, you can forward incoming voice call to number A, while incoming fax call is forwarded to number B (where the fax machine is located).
- Set the custom time-out value for the “Call Forwarding on No Reply” service instead of default value 30s. Furthermore, you can set different time-out value for each basic mobile service. For example, the incoming voice call will be forwarded after 25s while incoming fax call will be forwarded after 5s, if no reply.
- You can choose which basic mobile service to be barred. For example, the incoming SMS will be barred while incoming voice call is not barred. Or you can set so that the outgoing call is barred while you can send an outgoing SMS.
- And there will be unlimited cases that you just can imagine.
★ This app covers the following supplementary services:
- Call Forwarding: CFU, CFB, CFNRy, CFNRc (for the meaning of these abbreviations, see below)
- Call Barring: BAOC, BOIC, BOIC-exHC, BAIC, BIC-Roam
- Line Identification: CLIP, CLIR, CoLP, CoLR
- Call Waiting, Call Hold, Explicit Call Transfer, Multi-Party service
- PIN/PIN2, PUK/PUK2, IMEI, Call Barring Password
- And even some Android hidden codes: *#*#INFO#*#* (*#*#4636#*#*), *#*#CHECKIN#*#* (*#*#2432546#*#*)
★ With each supplementary service, you can choose to apply for all or one of the following basic mobile services:
- Data Sync/Async
- SMS (for Call Barring only)
- With each supplementary service, you can: Register/Erase, Activate/Deactivate, Interrogate (check status) and Invoke the service.
- [NEW!] You can choose from 2 operation modes: On-Air Mode (true working mode) and Reference Mode. In the Reference Mode, you can see the MMI commands (Man-Machine-Interface commands, for example to display an IMEI dial *#06#, or to check the status of call forwarding dial *#21#) that you can enable these settings on any another phone (e.g Symbian, Windows Mobile, iOS or even non-OS phone) by dialing it on the phone's keypad.
- [NEW!] History that logs all actions that may change your phone's behavior.
- [To-Do] Add your own Custom Code/Custom USSD/Custom MMI command.
- CFU: Call Forwarding Unconditional
- CFB: Call Forwarding on Mobile Subscriber Busy
- CFNRy: Call Forwarding on No Reply
- CFNRc: Call Forwarding on Not Reachable
- BAOC: Barring of All Outgoing Calls
- BOIC: Barring of Outgoing International Calls
- BOIC-exHC: BOIC except to Home Country
- BAIC: Barring of All Incoming Calls
- BIC-Roam: Barring of Incoming Calls when Roaming
- CLIP: Calling Line Identification Presentation
- CLIR: Calling Line Identification Restriction
- CoLP: Connected Line Identification Presentation
- CoLR: Connected Line Identification Restriction
- CW: Call Waiting
- CH: Call Hold
- ECT: Explicit Call Transfer
- MPTY: Multi-Party
- PIN/PIN2: Personal Identification Number
- PUK/PUK2: PIN Unblocking Key
- IMEI: International Mobile Equipment Identity
Any comment or suggestion are very welcome. Please visit:
This is ad-free version of the Advanced Call Settings app.
- Block unwanted/spam calls and text messages
- Block private & unknown callers
- Call waiting block support
- Blocked SMS will be erased before received
- You can easily monitor blocked calls/SMS from the blocked log
- Blacklist and blocked log backup facilities
- Easy to use
With Whoscall, you can instantly identify the source of calls and text messages even if the caller's number is not in your contact list. Whoscall also helps you block specific numbers.
Our global database provides more than 600 million numbers. Using Whoscall, more than 20 million calls are filtered and about 500,000 malicious calls are blocked by users everyday. Start protecting your phone communication now!
★ One of the Best Apps of 2013 on Google Play in 8 countries ★
★ "Helps Users Avoid Spam Calls" -TechCrunch ★
• Instant caller ID identification
Identify background information of incoming unknown calls in a blink through tags reported by other users, internet search results, and our comprehensive global database.
• Block unwanted calls and SMSs forever
Block calls and SMSs intelligently to ensure a harassment-free calling experience.
• Database with over 600 million phone numbers
Search global database of 600,000,000 phone numbers.
• Tag Numbers
Tag phone numbers and create an integrated phone number database to create a reliable communication network for everyone.
Offline Database - Fast phone number search and offline accessibility
Get the complete offline database for FREE
• Lightning identification - Accelerate identification for thousands of popular telemarketing and store numbers
• Yellow Page Database - Comprehensive phone number directory of local businesses and institutions.
By downloading these databases to your phone, you can instantly identify caller IDs even if there is no internet connection.
**The offline databases are available only in the following countries (Taiwan, Japan, Hong Kong, Korea and USA, Brazil etc.)
• Android v2.2 or higher versions
• Stable Internet access required for real-time lookup.
• Use of 3rd party SMS apps might cause blocking failure.
• Use of battery conservation apps may cause performance issues.
• Starting from Android 4.4, Google has revoked SMS/MMS permissions from developers. Due to that fact, Whoscall will not be able to block SMS/MMS for Android versions 4.4 and above. Call blocking feature is not affected.
• Due to system limitations of dual sim card phones, Whoscall have to be customized for each device. If your device is not in the following list, Whoscall may have some difficulties operating on that phone. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
HTC one Dual 802d (Android 4.2.2)
Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S6102 (Android 2.3.6)
Samsung Galaxy win i8552 (Android 4.1.2)
Samsung Grand Duos GT-I9082 (Android 4.1.2)
RedMi 2013023 (Android 4.2.2)
MTK-mini3 (Android 4.2.2)
Facebook Page: facebook.com/whoscall
Schedule multiple text messages (SMS) in advance. Manage them with a touch list. Start stop automation. The user can program each set by entering a series of numbers, a text message, a date and time.
The message is registered in a small database. The database is modifiable by the user. When the SMS is/are sent, a logging database is updated. The user can start/stop the process. The settings will be stored for future reboots.
You can either:
-Block certain phone calls in a localized area.
-Block all phone calls in a geographical area.
-Block certain calls everywhere.
(I.e.) Block Paul when I am at Maria's place. Block all calls except Mary's when I am at the office. Block all Ron's calls everywhere. Block all calls when I am at the dentist.
But you must be sure that your phone knows where you are! Don't forget to start your GPS up.
Select some areas in the geolocalizer and store them in the application.
Create rule linking a phone number to an area.
Choose the type of blocking you want to make
It is very easy to use and can be of great help in case you are in trouble or lost somewhere. The app uses either Wifi or local GSM antennas.
How to proceed:
When you start Alert Sender the program asks if you want to use the GPS locator. This is because Android does not allow apps to start GPS without the consent of the user.
Then the first time you use Alert Sender you must click on 'Settings' to install the type of messages you want to send. Fill the appropriate boxes with text or numbers. When you leave the settings page your Android phone will remember all the data you entered.
Enter the alert message to be sent: Hi, this is Lucy, please help me, call me back if you can.
SMS: enter as many phone numbers as you wish, separated by commas:
(here you can click on the phone book to retrieve numbers from you directory, or enter the numbers by hand)
EMAIL: Enter email addresses, separated by commas: (here you can click on the email directory book to retrieve email addresses, or enter the emails addresses by hand)
Enter a cancellation message: (in case you want to cancel the previous alert you can fill an excuse here) Hi, this is Lucy again, I am sorry, please ignore my previous message.
Use geolocation: Click this if you want to enable or disable the GPS of your phone in this application.
SMTP settings: Click this to enable the email sender.
Enter SMTP server: i.e. smtp.gmail.com or smtp.mail.yahoo.com or smtp.live.com, this data is needed in order to be able to send emails.
Enter smtp port number: 465 for gmail, 25 for yahoo and live...
Enter your login username for this smtp: i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org...
Enter the password for this login username.
Enter the phone number where you would like to be called back, it will be shown in the message sent.
Retrial settings: Tell when and how you would like the message to be resent in case of loss of signal.
Next time you start Alert sender just press the Alert button and the message will be delivered to the appropriate persons (if you are in a location with a minimal connection to the Internet or a cell phone antenna).