You can either block any number from your contacts list, calls, and messages logs, or add unwanted number manually.
Numbers from the blacklist are blocked quietly and without any signs of a call. Whatever you do, you will not be distracted by phone calls or SMS.
Calls Blacklist saves all blocked calls and SMS in a journal. Don't worry, you will never lose any important call or message.
This call blocker also boasts some convenient setting options, such as the ability to block private numbers, or to disable notifications.
- Numbers blacklist (blocking incoming calls and SMS)
- Blocked calls and SMS journal
- Blocking anonymous (private) numbers
- Blocking all incoming calls
- Blocking all incoming SMS
- Notification of blocked calls and SMS (can be disabled in the settings)
- Password protection
- robust call blocker
- works on all devices
- easy to use
- lightweight and robust
- does not consume memory or CPU resources
And it's totally FREE!
If you have any questions about the program, please let us know by e-mail: email@example.com
- Block calls and texts from one person, an area code or the entire world
- Stop telemarketers and debt collectors before they waste your time
- Automatically intercept calls and texts from private/unknown numbers
- Report spam calls, SMS, and MMS to warn other users
- Reverse lookup mobile and landline numbers
*** PCMag 100 Best Android Apps of 2012 ***
*** New York Times: “Mr. Number is one of the most popular” ***
*** 2012 Appy Award for Best Communications App ***
Block calls and texts from one number or the world
Mr. Number is the most powerful call blocker and text blocker on the market. Block texts and calls from a person, a business, a prefix, or the world. Pick up and hang up on some callers and send others to voicemail - you decide. Keep the content of blocked texts or trash them. Browse comments from other users when you get a spam call or text. Add ‘Suspected Spam’ to your blocklist and Mr. Number blocks them all automatically.
Reverse Lookup gives you more info about who’s calling
Reverse Lookup numbers that have called or texted you. The first 20 Lookups are free; additional Lookups can be purchased through the app (20 for 99 cents).
Follow us on Twitter: @mrnumber
Call Control is full featured, super easy to use and is trusted by more than 5M users to block unwanted calls and texts. With Call Control - your phone only rings when you want it to.
- Automatically blocks thousands of active spam callers reported by the community.
- Community Blacklist stops telemarketers, debt collectors and other spam calls before they bother you.
- Personal Blacklist lets you block any phone number or area code (3 entry limit in Lite version)
- Reverse lookup for spam callers to find out who's calling (and it's free).
- Powered by the FCC Do Not Call Registry - blocks reported offenders automatically.
- Blocked Calls Don't Ring! You choose what to do with blocked calls:
- Pickup and Hangup / Disconnect.
- Send to voicemail.
- Mute ringer.
- Call waiting blocking supported.
- Personal Blacklist
- Block any phone number.
- Block any area code (i.e. 888, 800, 206).
- Wildcard blocking supported (i.e. 888-209-????)
- Block text and picture messages.
- Block Private & Unknown calls.
- Personal Whitelist and Contacts Protection - Make sure important calls are never missed.
- Online and Local Backup - backup of your personal lists so they are never lost.
- Call Log Integration – Blacklist, Whitelist and Lookup right from your Android’s Call Log.
- Privacy Mode and Scheduling.
*** Thank you for making Call Control the #1 Call Blocker with over 34,000 reviews with a 4.5 star rating!!! ***
*** Voted the Verizon Wireless #1 SAVE TIME App Winner Two Years Running! ***
How is Call Control different than all of those other "Call Blocking" apps?
When you install Call Control, you become part of a community of users who actively report spam call activity to block thousands of the most active spam callers instantly on every users phone. We call it our Community Blacklist - and it's incredibly powerful. Our technology analyzes massive volumes of call data and user reports to filter the spam callers while making sure your important calls are not blocked. And by reporting spam calls you receive, you contribute to making Call Control more effective for everyone.
Call Control integrates with the FCC Do Not Call registry to make Call Control even more powerful to fight spam calls!
Automatic Spam Blocking with the Community Blacklist.
You’d have to enter thousands of numbers into other call blocking applications to match the power of Call Control! Call Control comes pre-loaded with a Community Blacklist that's generated from Community reports and Do Not Call complaints, blocking thousands of spam and unwanted calls / text messages right out of the box.
* The free version of Call Control is a full featured app that never expires but it does contain some limitations. You are limited to only three personal blacklist entries, a one time update of the Community Blacklist (which is still massive and an awesome feature for free!) and the scheduling feature is not available.
** The free 14 day TRIAL offer of Call Control Pro is optional and will revert to the free LITE version upon completion.
USE TRIAL VERSION TO CHECK FOR COMPATIBILITY!
This app replaces the built-in Phonebook Access Profile (PBAP) on many phones and fixes some known problems. Please visit http://www.android-rsap.com/bluetooth-phonebook.html for more details and compatibility list.
Additionally this app implements Bluetooth IrMC/SYNCH profile needed by older car kits from Nokia and VW. IrMC/SYNCH profile only transfers contact data, no call lists.
¿Someone is annoying you? ¿Calling your cellphone non stop? Our app allows you to create a blacklist with numbers you want to block.
Person, Business, or anyone in the world. Just add it to the black list, and enjoy a safe mobile phone!
- Block Calls from your contact list.
- Use wildcards to block any number: Number starts with, Number contains, Number ends with.
- Remove any previous number added to the blacklist.
- Automatically intercept calls and texts from private/unknown numbers.
Phone Warrior is a community of this app's users that provides the name & mobile number location information for an unknown caller during the incoming call and also at the end of the call with its Caller ID feature. Phone Warrior blocks unwanted Calls, SMS & Texts and searches its 300m+ phone number directory to identify who's calling you. Not only does it block phone numbers you specify, but also blocks frequent spammers in your region automatically by learning from spammers and spam reported by other Phone Warriors in your region. Examples include debt collectors, telemarketers and nuisance creators.
PW is the only comprehensive anti-spam filtering and Caller ID app for your Android phone. To be a part of this community - just install the app and sit back as Phone Warrior takes over.
- Free Caller ID and Caller Info details
- Block Calls, Text messages and SMS with a single app
- Pre-trained to Block Calls, Texts, SMS from frequent spammers
- SMART spam detection
- Lookup numbers from Call Logs or SMS Inbox in a convenient way
- Automatically Block Calls from private or hidden number
- Maintain and manage blacklists in the most convenient way
- Password protect blocked calls and texts
- Automatic updates of spam rules
Users in all countries including USA, India, Indonesia, France, UK, Brazil, Russia, Saudi Arabia (and other Arabic countries), South Korea, South Africa, Egypt, Canada, etc. can now use Free Caller ID services along with automatic spam filtering in a single app. You will always know the true caller, even if they are not in your address book.
Indian users can use this app offline without internet to get Caller Info and location.
Covered by Tech Crunch, Zee Business and Economic times. Amongst top #5 apps (Business/Commerce) at mBillionth 2012, South Asia's largest mobile awards.
Phone Warrior automatically blocks on the handset so it can block calls and text messages for any carrier network like Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile,Vodafone and Airtel.
We are in the process of continuous improvement and we request you to contact us at http://phonewarrior.mobi/forums with feedback and support inquiries.
For real time lookups 3G or Wifi connection is needed.
Like on FB: http://facebook.com/Phonewarrior
Follow on twitter: @Phone_warrior
- To stop blocked caller from reaching your voicemail; change the call blocking setting to "Pick up & Hang"
- Android Kitkat (4.4) OS users were experiencing issues with text blocking. This is due to a new Google policy which affects SMS blocking apps. We have fixed this in 3.6.
- HTC Sense users, may not see Caller Id when screen is locked.
Fully-featured Call Blocker, Blacklist app and Whitelist app. Easily block anyone from calling, sending MMS or texting you.
Block unwanted calls, MMS messages and text messages in a snap, with Blocker.
No more annoying and unwanted phone calls and texts! Blocker is the most effective call-blocking app for Android, blocking unwanted calls, and letting you control your privacy and security. Phone Blocker is constantly working in the background, to block unwanted calls and text messages.
Your privacy is guaranteed, with excellent PASSWORD PROTECTION.
This is a 100%-FREE application, with NO ADS.
- Excellent privacy protection - password protection
- Block unwanted and spam calls, and MMS and SMS/Text Messages
- Blocked calls don't ring! Send calls to voicemail, or hang up on the caller.
- Personal Blacklist - Add any phone number or group
- Personal Whitelist - Add any phone number or group
- Pickup and Hang-up mode, blocked calls don't go to voicemail.
- Backup - Save all of your profiles, contacts, and logs to your SD card, for easy restoration, or transfer to another device.
- Block private & unknown callers
- Privacy modes - Contacts Only, Block All Calls, Block only contacts from Blacklist, Whitelist support
- All Android OS versions from 1.6 to 4.0 are supported.
- Light App - Very small memory and very low battery consumption
- 100% Ad-free!
Tested on devices:
- Samsung Galaxy S3
- Samsung Galaxy S2
- Samsung Galaxy Ace
- Samsung Galaxy Fit
- Sony XPERIA Arc
- HTC Tattoo
Keyword: Call Blocker, Contact back-up, Block Phone Calls, History Eraser, Phone Privacy, Hide SMS, Hide Phone Calls, Hide Contact, Block Unwanted Calls, SMS Back Up, Blacklist, Password Protection, Hide Call Log, block MMS, mms message block
“Truecaller protects you against ONE RING SCAM!”
Truecaller is the world’s largest verified mobile phone community. Truecaller makes your mobile environment smarter by allowing you to connect with who you want, when you want. The app enables you to expand your contact list and reach people you want to find; helps you more easily identify who is calling you; and protects your mobile identity from unwanted telemarketers.
• Caller ID - Helps you identify who’s calling before answering (Requires 3G or Wifi)
• Block calls - Gives you access to our extensive top spammers list and allows you to quickly block calls from all numbers reported as spam
• Reverse number lookup for both mobile and landline numbers – Truecaller even finds numbers to pre-paid phones
• Integrated with Twitter for boosted search results and communication options to Tweet and Follow a person directly from Truecaller
• Keeps your phonebook beautiful and up-to-date with photos and more from the Truecaller community, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+
• Enables you to create your own Truecaller profile
• Widget – See your call history from the launcher
• See who’s viewed your profile
• No advertisements
• 30 contact requests per month to Truecaller members outside of your personal network
We’re always excited to hear from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please visit our FAQ page or email:
Truecaller FAQ - http://truecaller.com/faq
Twitter - http://twitter.com/truecaller
Facebook - http://facebook.com/truecaller
Google+ - http://google.com/+truecaller
Truecaller BETA Community - https://plus.google.com/communities/108252083831280268936
Truecaller NEVER uploads your phonebook to make it searchable or public. 3G or WIFI is required for Truecaller Caller ID to work. Operator charges may apply.
* The block SMS feature is currently not supported for devices with Android 4.4 (KitKat).
- Approximate location (network-based): Required to provide relevant ads for non-premium users.
- Receive/Read your text messages (SMS or MMS): Required to identify the sender.
- Full network access: Required to communicate with Truecaller servers and perform searches.
- View network and Wi-Fi connections: Required to check if the device has an active connection.
- Receive data from Internet: Required to receive push notifications.
- Directly call phone numbers: Required to perform calls directly from Truecaller.
- Read phone status and identity: Required to detect events like incoming calls, answering calls and ending calls.
- Reroute outgoing calls: Required to perform searches during outgoing calls.
- Modify phone state: Required to block calls and SMS from spammers.
- Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage: Required to save the profile picture together with the ones of the other found people.
- Disable your screen lock and prevent device from sleeping: Required to show the Caller Id window during incoming calls and to receive push notifications when the device has the screen locked.
- Modify your contacts: Required to save contacts in the phone book.
- Read your contacts: Required to check if a number exists in the phone book for caller ID to work.
- Read/Write call log: Required to read and erase the call log.
- Find accounts on the device: Required to receive push notifications.
- Control vibration: Required to notify the receipt of new notifications.
The main advantages of this program include:
- speed of operation.
- flexible configuration.
The Blacklist menu includes three main tabs: SETTINGS, LIST and LOG.
1.SETTINGS - the Settings tab contains the following options:
- On/Off – this option allows you to turn your blacklist on and off.
- Do not disturb – this option allows you to schedule call and message blocking (e.g. from 8PM to 6AM).
- Block numbers from list – use this option to turn call filtering from numbers selected in LIST on and off.
- Block private calls – blocks all connections from private numbers
- Block all calls from numbers not on my contacts list – blocks all calls from numbers that do not figure in your contacts list.
- Block all calls – blocks all incoming calls.
- Block numbers from list – use this option to turn message filtering from numbers selected in LIST on and off.
- Message filter – this blacklist function filters messages containing illicit terms. You can define a list of illicit words in the LIST tab. Enter illicit words, Menu->Add or Menu->Import.
- Block all messages not sent from my contacts – blocks all text messages sent from numbers outside your contacts list
- Block all text messages – blocks all incoming text messages.
2.LIST- the LIST tab contains all numbers copied from the list of telephone contacts.
This tab includes a menu that contains two options "Add" and "Import", the purpose of which is to make additions to the list. Using the "Add" option, we can add a telephone number and keywords for the SMS contents filter. The "Import" option allows numbers from the telephone's history to be imported.
After a clicking on a selected list item, a menu appears from which we can choose from three further options:
- Block calls - blocks calls from a specific number ( by selecting SETTINGS- >CALLS- >Block numbers from the list.)
- Block SMS messages - blocks SMS messages from a specific number ( by selecting SETTINGS- >CALLS- >Block numbers from the list.)
-Set keyword- sets a contact name as a keyword for the SMS content filter ( by selecting SETTINGS- >SMS- >Filter SMS content)
To delete an added item from the list, click on the chosen item and hold until the "Delete" option appears.
3. LOG - the LOG tab contains a history of the program's activity. It is possible to read the contents of blocked SMS messages by clicking on the chosen list item. This tab's menu includes the option "Clear log"
Keywords: block calls,call blocker, block calls and text messages ,calls blacklist
This is a fully functional trial version, with a 7 day trial period.
• Intelligent search through all contacts fields
• Sorting and display of contact list (Last First, First Last)
• Display of contacts in alphabetical groups
• Quick browsing of contacts using an ABC scroll bar
• Display of contact’s photo, phone number and company name
• Quick and easy arrangement of favorite contacts into groups
• Smooth browsing of contacts in a group or browsing between the groups (up-down and left-right)
• Various ways of icon customization
• Favorite action for any contact (call, message, e-mail, address, …)
• Classical or widescreen wallpapers
• Quick and configurable smart T9 search through all fields in contacts and call history
• Support of T9 search using 2 languages simultaneously
• Customizable keypad size (small, medium and large)
• Speed dial
• Gestures (hide keypad, clear filter, undo filter)
• Sorting by date
• Sorting by contacts
• Call history limitation (3/7/14/28 days, сomplete)
• Filtering (missed calls, all calls)
• Displaying date, duration and type of call
• Assignment of HD photo for the contact
• Display of all contact’s fields, grouped into categories (phone, internet, address, …)
• Quick switching between contact’s information and call history (lower panel)
• Creating, editing, deleting and sending contact’s card
• Clipboard support
• High speed. Quick launch. Smooth animation and scrolling.
• Stylish design. All interface elements are designed in classical colors and carefully drawn for each device.
• Convenient interface. Despite the application’s user friendliness, it has lots of interesting features.
• Personalization. Flexible configuration of application’s interface and work according to your preferences.
• Support and development. The application is constantly updated with the consideration of users' requests.
Configure PixelPhone as you like! Select your favorite background images, assign photos to contacts and you’ll experience extra pleasure calling or even just launching the application.
CAUTION: For emergency calls (911, 112, …) PixelPhone uses the stock Contacts app, so uninstall/disable it is not recommended! Test calling emergency services firstly, before you start using PixelPhone!
Please send your comments and suggestions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to help us with application translation, join us: http://crowdin.net/projects/pixelrush
Thanking you for your support,
The PixelRush team.
This phonebook application allows you to call and send messages to your favorite contacts without spending too much time searching through your entire contact list.
You do not even need to mark your favorite contacts, this application monitors outgoing and incoming calls and sorts out a list of contacts in depend on how frequent you contact somebody.
So that most contacted people are on top of the list and you save your time searching necessary person in the list.
Put a shortcut for this app onto desktop and launch it everytime you are going to call somebody.
Note that the list is empty when you launch the app for the first time, that is because there are no yet any incoming/outgoing calls logged out. Once you make a call or somebody calls you a statistic data is recorded and this list is improved.
With the updates to the PrivacyStar CallCenter, incoming calls will be prominently flagged with one of the following notifications:
Green: For callers not in the address book and not known to be telemarketers or debt collectors
Yellow: A suspected telemarketer or debt collector, but not on the PrivacyStar list of reported offenders
Red: For callers who are telemarketers or debt collectors that are on the PrivacyStar list of reported offenders
Scammer: Known scammers, calls and texts from these numbers will be automatically blocked before reaching the user and a notification will alert the user that a scammer has been blocked
The free PrivacyStar service for Android includes:
• Automatic detection and blocking of scam calls and texts (ScamBlock)
• Unlimited call blocking
• Unlimited text blocking
• Real-Time Caller ID (limited)
• Text ID (limited)
• Unlimited reporting of abusive numbers
• Reverse number lookup (limited)
• Real-time call interaction with CallCenter
PrivacyStar users can subscribe to include all of the features of the free service along with the addition of:
• Unlimited real-time caller ID
• Unlimited reverse number lookup
• Advanced customization of CallCenter
• No Banner Ads
PrivacyStar is the only service that identifies callers in real time, automatically stops thousands of scammers, blocks unwanted calls and texts and allows users to report abusive calls and texts directly to federal agencies. This version now offers an industry-first feature that automatically blocks calls and texts for free from thousands of identified scammers in real time for PrivacyStar Android users. In addition, the PrivacyStar CallCenter now alerts users when a telemarketer or debt collector is calling and lets users block the caller and quickly file a complaint.
Download the free application to start taking control of your smartphone today.
*Real time Caller ID requires a network connection.
**Pricing and feature sets may vary slightly by carrier.
Change Your Number as : Private number
Or: Any number . eg : 12345678901
The person you're calling sees only that number, instead of yours. they'll pick up thinking you're someone else
Disguise sender number as: Name - Number - Hidden - Icons
Spoof your friends with a text message they'll never suspect it's you
Change Your Voice
Change your voice to sound way different
You'll fool your friends and family into thinking you're another person!
you can change your voice To : Female , Male , Boy , Old man , or Old woman .... and more
Make it more realistic!
Want your spoof call to sound like it's coming from a nightclub, or near traffic . We've got you covered.
Record Your Calls
Need to catch a friend admitting they owe you money. Or keep a recording to refer to later
Record your calls to keep backups of all your conversations !
Works on any Phone
We support almost any phone
if you have an iPhone , Blackberry , Palm , Android , Nokia or Windows Ph
Best Suited for Users in India.
Calls From Mobile: State and Operator Name.
Calls From Landline: State, City, District and Operator Name.
Call Permission: This permission is needed to make a call from the application whenever user wants to. User can only make the call. There is noway that the application will call any number without user(or cellphone owner) interaction.
★ Information about the Caller.
★ Block the Tele Callers.
★ Call Analysis or History for numbers.
★ Only Application to have one delete button to clear all info related to number.
★ Makes Call Log entry for calls coming from unknown numbers only.
★ Search the STD code of any City in India.
★ Search the ISD code of Countries in World.
★ Call or Save the contact from application Logs if required.
★ Move application to desired location(Sdcard or Phone) as per memory usage.
★ Added Transparent theme for the caller info.
★ Added a feature in which user will be able to know that how much time is left to receive the call.
★ Added an option to opt for the caller info for all number or for only unknown numbers.
★ Four themes are supported by application.
★ Can change the Caller info Location in Call Screen as per user requirement.
★ Enable or Disable the Caller Information.
★ Search information about any Mobile or Land line Number.
★ Better User experience.
Ver 2.2.9 / 2.3.0
Update the UI having info about the Caller Location.
Added Splashscreen at the start of App.
Added Call Analysis screen and statistics option in the CallLog.
Added Delete button to delete all the information related to number in one Click.
Added the longest call time, Ist call and more.
Adding Sliding UI for GB and lower android versions also.
Added Notifications when User will reject or miss the Call.
Ver 2.2.3 / 2.2.4
ICS and higher Versions UI Updated..
Fixed the User Reported Issues.
Option which enables the devices to speak the number /Name of the incoming Call
User Can Mute the speaking option by flipping the device
Options to enable the Location and operation Name
Speech Pitch and Rate options
Testing otpion for the user to check which pitch and speed rate suits him
Option to Enable in which the profile user wants TTS
Fixed the information Position Issue in 2.3 and lower
Added option download the Voice engine to Support the Speech
Updated the Database.
Changed the UI for ICS and higher Version.
Fixed the Pop Up Issue.
Increased the response time of the application
Fixed user reported issues.
Made the Code modification to meet Latest google policy.
Added option to show the Call Logs.
Fixed user reported issues.
Added Share Button to Share the Caller info application on facebook or via Mails and other applications(whatsapp,SMS).
Added ICS Theme for Caller information Screen.
Fixed user reported issues.
Note: This application will not be shown in your phone application screen. Access application settings via LiveWare™ manager, where you can also enable or disable this SmartWatch application.
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
Smart Connect extension for Notification API
With LINE whoscall, you can instantly identify the source of calls and text messages even if the caller's number is not in your contact list. LINE whoscall also helps you block specific numbers.
Our global database provides more than 600 million numbers. Using LINE whoscall, more than 20 million calls are filtered and about 500,000 malicious callse are blocked by users everyday. Start protecting your phone communication now!
★ One of the Best Apps of 2013 on Google Play in 8 countries ★
★ "Helps Users Avoid Spam Calls" -TechCrunch ★
• Instant caller ID identification
Identify background information of incoming unknown calls in a blink through tags reported by other users, internet search results, and our comprehensive global database.
• Block unwanted calls and SMSs forever
Block calls and SMSs intelligently to ensure a harassment-free calling experience.
• Database with over 600 million phone numbers
Search global database of 600,000,000 phone numbers.
• Tag Numbers
Tag phone numbers and create an integrated phone number database to create a reliable communcation network for everyone.
Offline Database - Fast phone number search and offline accessibility
Get the complete offline database for FREE
• Call Guard Database - Constantly updated list of malicious and unwanted phone numbers like spam, telemarketing, and fraud calls.
• Yellow Page Database - Comprehensive phone number directory of local businesses and institutions.
By downloading these databases to your phone, you can instantly identify caller IDs even if there is no internet connection.
**The offline databases are available only in the following countries (Taiwan, Japan, Hong Kong, Korea and USA.)
• Android v2.2 or higher versions
• Stable Internet access required for real-time lookup.
• Use of 3rd party SMS apps might cause blocking failure.
• Use of battery conservation apps may cause performance issues.
Facebook Page: facebook.com/whoscall
keywords: Caller ID ( identification ) & blocking, telemarketing, block scammer, blacklist, call, block sms, yellowpage, lookup, fraud, yellowpage, blocking, call blocker, sms blocker, scammer blocke
Keyword calibration: who's call, who's call, who's call, line
Since the app does not offer LINE account authentication yet, messages and calls received inside the LINE app will not be affected by the filtering settings of LINE whoscall.
Extensive search, the shortcut button, you can phone and e-mail quickly.
● The ability to create a group
● a contact to the group shelf registration
● Sort function groups
● Find the name, nickname, phone number, email address, company name
● (grouping for each company name) belonging Search
● initial search, such as rows, or sub-line
● display function read / QR code
● Contact Management in cooperation with Bizcaroid (card reader)
● import and export functions of the contact (backup)
● birthday, anniversary, nickname or maiden name can be registered as well as!
● Sending bulk mail (TO, CC, BCC) of the / SMS
● mailing list feature
● outgoing prefix function
● Set free layout
● Other general features of the phone book
More from developer
Schedule multiple text messages (SMS) in advance. Manage them with a touch list. Start stop automation. The user can program each set by entering a series of numbers, a text message, a date and time.
The message is registered in a small database. The database is modifiable by the user. When the SMS is/are sent, a logging database is updated. The user can start/stop the process. The settings will be stored for future reboots.
You can either:
-Block certain phone calls in a localized area.
-Block all phone calls in a geographical area.
-Block certain calls everywhere.
(I.e.) Block Paul when I am at Maria's place. Block all calls except Mary's when I am at the office. Block all Ron's calls everywhere. Block all calls when I am at the dentist.
But you must be sure that your phone knows where you are! Don't forget to start your GPS up.
Select some areas in the geolocalizer and store them in the application.
Create rule linking a phone number to an area.
Choose the type of blocking you want to make
It is very easy to use and can be of great help in case you are in trouble or lost somewhere. The app uses either Wifi or local GSM antennas.
How to proceed:
When you start Alert Sender the program asks if you want to use the GPS locator. This is because Android does not allow apps to start GPS without the consent of the user.
Then the first time you use Alert Sender you must click on 'Settings' to install the type of messages you want to send. Fill the appropriate boxes with text or numbers. When you leave the settings page your Android phone will remember all the data you entered.
Enter the alert message to be sent: Hi, this is Lucy, please help me, call me back if you can.
SMS: enter as many phone numbers as you wish, separated by commas:
(here you can click on the phone book to retrieve numbers from you directory, or enter the numbers by hand)
EMAIL: Enter email addresses, separated by commas: (here you can click on the email directory book to retrieve email addresses, or enter the emails addresses by hand)
Enter a cancellation message: (in case you want to cancel the previous alert you can fill an excuse here) Hi, this is Lucy again, I am sorry, please ignore my previous message.
Use geolocation: Click this if you want to enable or disable the GPS of your phone in this application.
SMTP settings: Click this to enable the email sender.
Enter SMTP server: i.e. smtp.gmail.com or smtp.mail.yahoo.com or smtp.live.com, this data is needed in order to be able to send emails.
Enter smtp port number: 465 for gmail, 25 for yahoo and live...
Enter your login username for this smtp: i.e. email@example.com...
Enter the password for this login username.
Enter the phone number where you would like to be called back, it will be shown in the message sent.
Retrial settings: Tell when and how you would like the message to be resent in case of loss of signal.
Next time you start Alert sender just press the Alert button and the message will be delivered to the appropriate persons (if you are in a location with a minimal connection to the Internet or a cell phone antenna).