Perfect as a distance tracker for walking, distance tracker for running, distance tracker for cycling, hiking or other outdoor distance-based activity. Or to just save a position/waypoint.
Easy to use:
Saving and sharing a GPS location/waypoint or a route has never been easier.
A lot of time is used to make the app as accurate as possible. That means that the distance the app reports
should be as correct as possible using advanced algorithms to read data from the GPS reciever in the phone.
(How accurate the app can be depends on the GPS receiver on the phone. In general
you might say that newer phones has better GPS recievers than old ones, and expensive phones has better GPS recievers than cheap phones.)
When using this app you get accurate data when you track your running, walking, cycling, biking, skiing, hiking etc.
By using advanced algorithms, operations that consumes battery is kept to a minimum.
By using the GPS in your Android phone you can track all your outdoor distance-based activity.
PS! Please send us an email if you experience errors or have suggestions to improvements
(email: solheimsoftware (a) gmail.com)
- Save GPS location/waypoint (longitude/latitude coordinates)
- Save route while you walk/run/hike/cycle/drive etc.
- Show your speed as Km/h, Mph or knot
- Show distance as meter and kilometer, miles or nautical miles
- Show your saved route or location in 4 different map types: satellite, hybrid, terrain and normal
- Show calories burned if activity is set to walking, running, cycling or hiking
- Shows average and max speed of a route
- Shows max and minimum altitude of a route
- Get list of saved GPS locations and routes.
- See your route in a map in the app.
- Get voice feedback (in english) during your activity about distance and time.
- Send saved GPS locations and routes in email (either as plain text or in KML-format).
- Share your saved location on Facebook/Twitter/Google+ etc. (depending of which social apps are installed on your phone).
- Shows your speed as you moves, works as a speedometer (select between Km/h, Mph or knot).
- Get map of current location if your phone are connected to internet. (Map may also show when not connected to internet if map is cached earlier on phone. Caching is done automatically. This is called offline maps.)
- Text in english or norwegian.
Works fine without internet connection. Also map may be shown without internet connection, ie offline maps
(depending if map tile is already download on sd-card, this is done automatically).
PS! If your GPS signal is poor, the distance in a recorded GPS route or GPS location may be inaccurate.
The better GPS signal you have, the more accurate distance and location you get.
PS! Recorded tracks have a max duration of 6 hours. After 6 hours of recording recording will stop.
Example of use of GPS Location Recorder:
- As a sports tracker when walking, jogging, running etc.
- As a training log for all your outdoor distance-based activity.
- As a ski tracker and snowboard tracker to keep track of your ski and snowboard runs
- As a sailing tracker, a GPS tracker for your sailing tour
- As a way of locating a secret spot you find (blueberries spot, metal detector spot. fishing spot).
- Simply as a GPS speedometer while you drive, sit on the bus, train etc.
For information about how to improve accuracy in the app, see:
Do you have questions or comments please send an email to solheimsoftware [at] gmail.com
Made in Oslo, Norway.
"GPS Area Measure" is an excellent application for the calculation of the area on the map. App gives the highly accurate area, distance, angle and volume information.
Easy and fast insertion point can coordinate with the very delicate.
GPS Area Measure is used for:
- Map Measure
- Outdoor Measure
- Road repairing
- Range finder
- Distance measure
- Seal coating
- Jog tracking
- Field and pasture area measure
- Garden and farm work and planning
- Agricultural measure
- Solar panel installation
- Roof area estimation
- Trip planning
- Support for 50 languages
- GPS Tracking support
- Distance, Angle and Area Modes
- Metric and Imperial units
- Distance between points
- Angle between lines
- Area calculation
- Address information
- Volume calculation
- Direction info for lines (N/NNE/NE/ENE/E/ESE/SE/SSE/S/SSW/SW/WSW/W/WNW/NW/NNW)
- GPS coordinates for selected point
- Manage saved KML files (Open, Save and Share)
- Export KML file format to Google Earth and Google Maps
- Terrain and Satellite Views
- Delete last point or all points
You need a self-hosted web server on which you're allowed to install this kind of script which records GPS coordinates (latitude, longitude) : https://github.com/herverenault/Self-Hosted-GPS-Tracker/blob/master/server-side/gps.php
Then, do what you want with those coordinates. It's *your* data.
For example, you can put these PHP scripts on your server in order to show your family or friend where you are on a Google map : https://github.com/herverenault/Self-Hosted-GPS-Tracker/tree/master/server-side
It may be useful, for instance, if you're alone doing sport in an isolated area : in case of emergency (injury or failure), your family may locate you easily on the map. Provided you have GPS signal and 3G (or EDGE) connectivity.
I put a demo on http://herverenault.fr/self-hosted-gps-tracker/demo/i-am-here
To see your position on this page, enter http://herverenault.fr/gps in the app on your phone (or tablet). It's an anonymous URL, so if you're not the only one doing it, you may see the location of another anonymous user.
Side-note: There are plenty of apps which do the same, for example Open GPS Tracker. But I wanted an app
* which sends my position to my server, and only my server
* which does not download any map on my phone and thus does not go over my 3G plan
* the most simple ever : just enter URL, enable 3G and GPS and go !
And then, I wanted to do it just for fun. If you're interested in it, source code in available on https://github.com/herverenault/Self-Hosted-GPS-Tracker under Free Software license GPL v3.
This is not a product, I don't sell it, there's no ad. It's only code sharing. Enjoy.
It's not going to be an issue now! eKira (Brunei Edition) is designed to help you to be more aware of how the power consumption relates to the bill cost and what you can do to minimize them. The app comes with electricity tariff info based on Brunei Tariff A Residential Rates, power calculator, cost calculator and appliance usage guide.
The webcams are powered by E-Speed Brunei Darussalam.
Visit http://www.espeed.com.bn for more information.
Currently supports the following areas:
- Beribi Roundabout
- Gadong Mall
- Gadong Centerpoint
- Jalan Kianggeh
- Jalan Sultan
- Sungai Liang
- Kuala Lurah
- Sungai Tujuh
Useful to help you decide which roads to use to take you to your destination so you can plan ahead!
You can now search companies by keywords or categories with convenience!
A MUST-HAVE app for those traveling to Brunei Darussalam!