Chrome User Agent switcher allows you to change to the way your Chrome Browser is viewed on the internet.
Essentially masquerading your browser allowing you to view or visit websites that prevent or allow usage based on Operating system or browser type.
Known Issue: Upgrades to 1.1.0+ may need to uninstall and reinstall the app.
- 8 Supplied User Agent options
- alternate sort orders
- icons for the most popular devices
- option to launch Chrome on selection
- Chrome or Chrome beta
- edit and customize each user agent string
- delete user agents you do not want
- add new user agents strings
It's AD free :)
1. After you set the user-agent, Chrome will always use the user-agent you set until you change the user-agent again, so you don't have to open Chrome UA Switcher every time.
2. You can create shortcut for User Agents if you switch User Agent frequently. (Have to install Chrome UA Switcher UNLOCKER)
tag: chrome user agent switcher, ua , ipad, iphone , user agent
NOTE: The latest HTC phones and some Sonys may report a different default User-Agent from within apps (such as this) compared to the browser. Be sure to double-check.
Suggestions for improvements and additional features are welcome. Please send them using the in-app Feedback option.
This application is licensed under the terms of the GPLv2. You can grab the source code from its git repository at:
It's a modified port of @rem's JS Console, and works both offline and online. You can load external libraries, and execute any code you wish
Oh, and it's totally free. What's not to like?
JS Console built by @rem. JS Console for Android tweaked and compiled by @_jmie.
- Google Page Rank (Google PR) information,
- Number of pages indexed by search engines (Google, Google Images, Yahoo, Bing),
- Alexa ranking (world and country),
- Google and Alexa back link information,
- Facebook like count,
- Facebook "talking about" stats,
- Twitter followers count,
- DMOZ recording check,
- Monthly advertising budget,
- Page header, metadata, and viewing the source code,
Now, it's open sourced: