It's a modified port of @rem's JS Console, and works both offline and online. You can load external libraries, and execute any code you wish
Oh, and it's totally free. What's not to like?
JS Console built by @rem. JS Console for Android tweaked and compiled by @_jmie.
Chrome User Agent switcher allows you to change to the way your Chrome Browser is viewed on the internet.
Essentially masquerading your browser allowing you to view or visit websites that prevent or allow usage based on Operating system or browser type.
Known Issue: Upgrades to 1.1.0+ may need to uninstall and reinstall the app.
- 8 Supplied User Agent options
- alternate sort orders
- icons for the most popular devices
- option to launch Chrome on selection
- Chrome or Chrome beta
- edit and customize each user agent string
- delete user agents you do not want
- add new user agents strings
1. After you set the user-agent, Chrome will always use the user-agent you set until you change the user-agent again, so you don't have to open Chrome UA Switcher every time.
2. You can create shortcut for User Agents if you switch User Agent frequently.
tag: chrome user agent switcher, ua , ipad, iphone , user agent
For serious coding sessions, we highly recommend using the built-in browser based IDE. It connects via WiFi to your device allowing wire free coding on Windows, Linux or Mac PCs and it makes coding a breeze!
- Add Buttons, Text and Graphics.
- Access GPS, Compass, Camera, Accelerometer.
- Send and Receive emails.
- Send and Receive SMS.
- Communicate with PC via Wifi.
- Create home page short cuts.
- Use native controls or HTML5.
- Write simple games.
- On phone/tablet documentation.
- Plenty of samples.
- New stuff being added all the time!
- Pro version coming soon!
Please let us know via email what other samples you would like added and what functionality you would like to see in the next version.
-- THIS IS BETA SOFTWARE --
So please be kind and post issues on the news group http://bit.ly/16Cotwp instead of giving negative reviews.
Please rate this app if you like it!
Chrome UA Switcher works only on rooted devices.
- You can set custom User-Agent.
- Create shortcut for User-Agent
Thanks for buying me a coffee ;-)
- Google Page Rank (Google PR) information,
- Number of pages indexed by search engines (Google, Google Images, Yahoo, Bing),
- Alexa ranking (world and country),
- Google and Alexa back link information,
- Facebook like count,
- Facebook "talking about" stats,
- Twitter followers count,
- DMOZ recording check,
- Monthly advertising budget,
- Page header, metadata, and viewing the source code,
Now, it's open sourced:
* Scripts Executables
Manage and execute shell scripts and programs in file system.
All executions run over vt100 terminal accepting user input and esc codes (colors, bel, cursor movement ..)
Run them at boot-up and/or on network status change possibility.
Schedule at selected time. (cron jobs)
Show graphical dialogs from running process.
Create widgets at desktop.
Edit and create scripts, also create them from url.
Insert code in your scripts using QR codes.
Share execution output.
Bookmark your scripts.
Test SM_VERSION and/or SM_VERSIONCODE to know if is running inside SManager.
With root privileges you can also execute them as superuser.
* File manager
Browse all phone's file and network files.
zip,tgz,tar,tbz and yaffs2 (nandroid backups) support.
Browse network(including http://) zip files without full download.
Open multiple directories on different tabs.(3 tabs for Ads version)
File linking support(On supported filesystems)
Multiselect from different directories support. (Ads version only support 7 selections from different directories. No limit if selections are in the same directory)
* Root explorer(Rooted device needed)
Automatically mount RO partitions in RW when needed.
Root editor (Allow edit files with root privileges. Configure "Browse as root")
Open and edit ALL files regardless the permissions they have with selected application. Use CAREFULLY(Configure "Browse as root" in order to get this feature)
* Console screen
Volume Up: Mapped to Esc key.
Volume Down: Mapped to Enter key.
DPad press: Mapped to Control key. (Press and then press other key. Not simultaneous pressing required)
Enable "extra gestures" in config screen in order to send Home/End,del/tab,left/right,pgup/pgdown keys. This is very useful to execute shell and ssh connections.
WEIRD CHARACTERS: If you get a lot of [[^ characters, is due you have "extra gestures" enabled and script/program doesn't process them. Use most right side of screen to send standard scroll event, or disable "extra gestures"
* SM Multiselect
Selects automatically files selected in third party apps, like Gallery, inside SM Browser
* External Storage SD Notes
You can install SManager on external Storage SDcard, but you must be know:
- If you are using boot scripts or scheduled script, you will need SMExternalSD app.
- All events like network status change and scheduled scripts while external storage is shared or unmounted will not be processed. Although you have SMExternalSD installed
SManager does not launch executions until external storage is mounted.
Detected some programs/daemons (like dropbear) fails if has stdin closed. Try put "exec 0>&1" to reopen stdin in background executions.
* No ads version features
Execute scripts from widgets without opening console.
No limits in multiselect.
No limits opening multiple directories.
Alias keys in SMConsole.
Hide/show SMConsole/SMBrowser bar with up/down gesture at top of the screen.
This application is licensed under the terms of the GPLv2. You can grab the source code from its git repository at:
-No unnecessary animations or features just speed
-multiple interface styles
-bookmarks and custom user settings
-Did we mention it was quick?
-Ultra Light web browsing experience
Android CodePad uses WebKit and google-code-prettify to do the syntax highlighting.
Full open source version.
First, as first page you will encounter when you excute this app, Source Code from which you desire to see.
Second, it renders common webpages using Webkit engine so that you can check out result you previously checked what is it looked in Source Code Viewer.
Comments would be appreciated for feedback.
HTML Viewer는 HTML 소스 화면으로 볼 수 있게 해주는 어플입니다. 한글 호환 잘 되고 소스로 변환한 웹을 웹페이지 형식으로도
확인 할 수 있습니다.
1. Simple layout structure
By XML-based structure, which could be changed in the future publish, website owner can easily implement it.
2. Dynamic layout change
It provides dynamic layout feature. By clicking layout file online, it is launched with its specific layout.
3. Lightweight layout
4. Parsing minimum data
It helps web browser to help parsing action script data and layout data by passing it to native java program.
5. Communicating with Intent
Various Intents are launched by URI protocol.
mailto: tel: geo: image: org.dnu.webkit.pan:(it is original panorama protocol) http: https: