No longer saves profiles Thanks for fixing the issue with not saving profiles in the last update. Works like a charm again!
My bad Whoops! My bad. Was trying to check things without enabling firewall. Works like a charm!
Edit5 : Remember to use "BlackList" mode rather than Whitelist as Whitelist will initially block Everything. This app needs more finer controls for those Pesky applications that make useless connections to ad. servers. At this point it is Block the app, or Don't block at all. Over all this is one of the best Firewalls. Very thankful to the dev.
excellent and a must have!!! really very good great app. block all the unwanted data traffic. thank you for creating such a marvelous gem!! it's a must have for those who running on strict data usage.
How can use it Both of them not work they turn all of data off the block all of conection
Very Good but Can you add Allowed logs, so i can see not only whats being blocked, but to test for leaks.
* FIX: Rules not saving when profiles are used.
* Revert Filter from dropdown to radio (UI) based on user feedback
* Fixed Kingo superuser issue
* Fixed Menu key doesn't work(UI)
* Fixed User reported crashes and bug fixes
* Lock pattern improvements(UI)
* Additional checks for system busybox
* Log service process leak fix.
* Fixed widget alignment issue on some devices
* Fix F-Droid builds for NDK-r10e with workaround