Waterhole Marketplace is designed for bitcoin, zcash, eth, etc. OTC (over the counter) and local trading. A great platform specializing in virtual currency world. We are your next peer-to-peer economy tool!
- Full featured social networking app combining bitcoin and other virtual currencies
- Single chat and group chat
- Voice, picture and video sharing
- Blacklisting available and favorite messages collections
- End to end encryption to protect your trading and communication. Transport Layer Security 1.3 and One Time Pad techniques
- Multiple security protection layers with dynamically changing algorithms both in-app and server side
- Passcode lock and proactive fraud detections for loss preventions: Your digital wallet may survive even if you lost your phone!
- Categorized transaction records: easily view inbound and outbound transactions
- View both hot wallet on our end for instant trading and your own wallet on one page (view-only for cold wallet)
- Gift and transfer funds globally to your family and friends with a peace of mind.
- Your trading and messages are protected through escrow
- Real-time picture and video verification during transactions to prevent image alterations
- Geolocation verification for cash deposits at the branch
- All scored trading performances and allowing anonymous postings
• MINING MONITORING
- Total remote control of the miner for rebooting, restarting, and powering off as well as switching pools, changing algorithm, and modifying the wallet address
- Connects directly with your Waterhole mining application (available on Windows and Linux) for easy monitoring
- View GPU temperature, hashrate, and fanspeed
- Quick notification if a miner goes offline
- Supporting more than 100 languages
Q: What is the minimum withdrawal to an external wallet from the Waterhole wallet? Currently it is 0.005 BTC, 0.001 BCH, 0.01 ZEC, 0.05 ETH, 0.5 ETC, 0.01 LTC, 0.1 XMR, and 0.001 DASH.
Q: How come the app doesn't open when I click on it?
A: To prevent abuse of the app (and protection of buyers and sellers), you have to disable root on your phone and turn off Developer mode. You can do a temporary disabling of root through SuperSU > Settings > Uncheck "Enable Superuser".
Disclaimer: Though tested by our team, we are in no way responsible if anything happens to your device due to the temporary disabling of root on your device.
• QUESTIONS, FEEDBACK, ISSUES? We'd love to hear from you!
Report issues to firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will reply back within 24 hours.