Even without a musical bone in your body, you will quickly be creating grooves and loops through the ancient art of finger painting.
A perfect toy for children and adults alike.
- Create sounds by finger painting
- Automatically does looping and over-dubbing
- Set the tempo of the groove simply by drawing fast or drawing slow
- Automatically removes older tracks to evolve the groove
- Choose different colors for different sounds and effects from the top drop down
- MENU: Change the Time By mode for different ways to play
--- Time By Touch replays the phrase in time with how it was played
--- Time By Horizon replays the phrase in time with the horizon (x-axis), creating a unique marriage of audio and video
- MENU: You can adjust the scale used (major, minor, pentatonic, theremin, ect.)
- MENU: Choose a picture from your phone for background to trace and show your friends
- TIP: In Time By Horizon mode, draw from left to right and make sure your first line is wide enough for the over dubs to start and end within it
(Based on Ethereal DialPad, special thanks to Adam Smith)
The next evolution of Draw Music MonadPad, based on Ethereal Dialpad is here for your modern Android phones and tablets!
Explore music by changing scales and keys while the music plays, and hearing the results in real time.
As of version 1.6, SoundBow only supports Android 2.3 or newer versions due to several fundamental changes within the frameworks it has been created with. Permissions: SoundBow needs to read & write data on your SD card in order to save your sound files.