The New Media Technology is an innovative software company focused upon the creation of web based and rich internet applications.
In online, and in mobile products like this, we’re proud to offer guidance to millions of people everyday.
english - mongolian dictionary
Students, teachers, researcher, tourists, etc... whoever you are, this app helps you look for Mongolian word translations (meanings) in English and English word translations in Mongolian.
This is an useful dictionary app for your phone and/or your tablet. Search for a difficult word to learn and this app will help you!
More awesome features are currently being developed by us, download this app now and you will get instant update when we release new versions.
1. Input traditional mongolian text vertical line.
2. Save and load from local disk ( only one file ).
3. Copy full contents to system pasteboard or Paste from system pasteboard.
4. Send the contents to mail with text file or / and png image file.
5. traditional mongolian unicode encoding.
Database size is more than 16MB. It will be downloaded when the application is run first time. We recommend you to use Wi-Fi connection.
1. History – every word you ever viewed is stored in history.
2. Favorites – you are able to add words to favorites list by clicking the “star” icon.
3. Managing History and Favorites lists – you are able edit those lists or clear them.
4. Various Settings – you may change application’s font and theme (choose one of several color themes).
5. Word spelling, using Text-To-Speech module (requires internet connection). Powered by iSpeech®.
6. Context word search – click any word in translation article and search for it’s translation.
7. Random word of the day widget. To see the widget in the list the application must be installed to phone memory (dictionary database may be installed anywhere).
This app contains advertising.
*App Guaranteed to work perfectly! Please email us if you have any problems at firstname.lastname@example.org
(NOW ON SALE) LIMITED TIME OFFER
The most complete ASL American Sign Language Video Dictionary.
• 5,200 SIGNS
• 765 Multiple meaning words
• Multi-word signs like “don’t want"
• 473 Idioms translated
• Months, Years
• General numbers
• Finger Spelled Alphabet
• Common Phrases like “You’re too late”
• Cache/save video to memory (optional)
• Slow motion feature
• Loop video
• Swipe video screen to see next or previous video
OVER 5,200 SIGNED WORDS
Translate English into ASL, from A-Z, plus the entire numerical system, common English phrases, symbols and much more. A must have educational App.
Learn Sign Language, by watching our professional Sign Language interpreter and instructor sign over 5,200 individual and multiple word signs. ASL is the first language for people who are deaf.
Note: 3G, or WiFi Internet is required.
Note: If you are a hearing person, there is no sound with this application.
Note: You must have available memory (space) on your SD card to download the videos.
Comments, questions or support, please contact us at email@example.com
== There are 19 languages dictionary plus encyclopedia!
== We have a Japanese interpreter!
== Korean-Japanese/Japanese-Korean, English-Korean/Korean-English sentence translation service.
== And so much more!
- Korean Encyclopedia
- English-Korean dictionary, Korean-English dictionary
- Korean dictionary
- Chinese-Korean dictionary, Korean-Chinese dictionary
- Japanese-Korean dictionary, Korean-Japanese dictionary, Japanese character dictionary
- Hanja dictionary
- Spanish-Korean dictionary, Korean-Spanish dictionary
- French-Korean dictionary, Korean-French dictionary
- German-Korean dictionary, Korean-German dictionary
- Russian-Korean dictionary, Korean-Russian dictionary
- Vietnamese-Korean dictionary, Korean-Vietnamese dictionary
- Korean-Turkish dictionary
- Mongolian-Korean dictionary
- Indonesian-Korean dictionary
- Portuguese-Korean dictionary, Korean-Portuguese dictionary
- Cambodian-Korean dictionary
- Ukrainian-Korean dictionary
- Uzbek-Korean dictionary: Korean-Uzbek dictionary
- Albanian-Korean dictionary
- Georgian-Korean dictionary
…More new dictionaries are coming^^
English wordbook, Japanese wordbook, Chinese wordbook, Hanja/Chinese/Japanese hand writing, Japanese interpreter, Japanese translator, Japanese Web translator…
Full of various languages’ dictionary icons on your mobile?
Naver dictionary is your solution!
Not only can you look up 19 languages dictionary, but you also have access to 1.6 million items of encyclopedic knowledge. In addition we have the Japanese interpreter and multi-window feature!
■ Handwriting Chinese Characters
Writing Hanja, Chinese Characters, Japanese Characters is not a problem anymore. Handwriting input will help you write those hard to write characters with your finger.
■English, Japanese, Chinese wordbook
With NAVER wordbook, you can study anytime. You can make quick progress in your language ability.
Memorize words our proven step process. Become a language genius! You can even be a Quiz King in a minute.
With NAVER Dictionary, it’s easy to understand Japanese. Just say it to your mobile, it interprets your words and sentences right away!
■Japanese-Korean web translation
Using the Japanese-Korean web translation feature, you can enable to view a Japanese website with little Japanese knowledge.
NAVER Dictionary App has the highlights in multi-windows, check it out. If you want to start see a new window, you can split the windows on one screen (horizontally or vertically) on your phone. Don’t pass it away anymore, if you don’t know a word.
※NAVER dictionary App offers the multi-window feature to a few Jelly Bean devices such as Galaxy 3, Galaxy Note 2.
See http://blog.naver.com/dic_masterfor more information.
Please leave your inquiry with NAVER Customer Center (m.help.naver.com/mail.nhn) in case a problem occurs while using app. You can also send us an email at (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The NAVER customer center is more than happy to help.
Contact service team: 1588-3820
Sixteenth Floor, GreenFactory, 178-1, Jeongja-dong, Bundang-gu, Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do, Korea
Designed to be a comprehensive companion of great need to return to the dictionary without obstruction or delay to the workflow. This program works inside most Android Systems
Through its database containing more than 100 thousand words, and its dependence on technology AJAX to show results directly, with options emergence words close to spell the word respondent reported, to overcome the problems of spelling errors, and the ability to search the corresponding completely through exclusively between (%%); be a program of excellence in their respective fields
Хүүхэд багачуудад зориулсан бага насны хүүхдийн дуу сурах, дагаж дуулах Апп. Одоогоор байгаа дуунууд:
- Маамуу нааш ир
- Алтан тав
- Бөмбөгөөр тоглох гоё доо
- Гоё оо Гоёо Гоё
- Бөөр алаг бөмбөг
- Манай цэцэрлэгт тоо заасан
- Цэцэрлэгтээ явна даа
- Maamuu naash ir
- Altan tav
- Bumbuguur Bombogoor togloh goe doo
- Goyo goeo goe
- Buur boor alag bombog bumbug
- Manai tsetserlegt too zaasan
- Tsetserlegtee yavna yawna daa
Mongol Mongolia Mongolian Children's Music Kids Song Ulaanbaatar Улаанбаатар Бяцхан Жаал Жаахан Хүүхэд Багачууд Хүүхэдийн Дуу Хөгжим Караоке Pre-school preschool elementary school level цэцэрлэг бага ангийн сургууль huuhed huuhediin khuukhed khuukhediin huuhdiin khuukhdiin jaahan jaakhan xyyxed hyyhed xyyxdiin duu dyy hogjim khugjim khogjim dagaj duulah duulakh
Mongolduu.com Asuult.net Монголдуу Монгол Дуу Асуулт Асуулт.нэт
A world wide and offline dictionary
This dictionary helps you to complete the world's major languages mutual translations. All of this work is in the offline state to achieve.
We are sure this is what you're looking for electronic dictionary.
* Mono-lingual dictionaries for English, German, and Italian.
* Mutli-lingual dictionaries between many language pairs.
* Fast translate! (See translations as you type!)
* Dictionaries stored on SD card (works offline!)
* Save queried translations to text file on SD card for later reference.
* English - Afrikaans
* English - Albanian
* English - Arabic
* English - Armenian
* English - Azeri
* English - Basque
* English - Belarusian
* English - Bengali
* English - Bosnian
* English - Breton
* English - Bulgarian
* English - Burmese
* English - Catalan
* English - Chinese|Mandarin|Cantonese
* English - Croatian
* English - Czech
* English - Danish
* English - Dutch
* English - Esperanto
* English - Estonian
* English - Faroese
* English - Finnish
* English - French
* English - Gaelic
* English - Galician
* English - Georgian
* English - Greek
* English - Haitian Creole
* English - Hawaiian
* English - Hebrew
* English - Hindi
* English - Hungarian
* English - Icelandic
* English - Indonesian
* English - Irish
* English - Italian
* English - Japanese
* English - Korean
* English - Kurdish
* English - Latin
* English - Latvian
* English - Lithuanian
* English - Luxembourgish
* English - Macedonian
* English - Malay
* English - Maori
* English - Mongolian
* English - Nepali
* English - Norwegian
* English - Persian
* English - Polish
* English - Portuguese
* English - Punjabi
* English - Romanian
* English - Russian
* English - Sanskrit
* English - Serbian
* English - Slovak
* English - Somali
* English - Spanish
* English - Swahili
* English - Swedish
* English - Tagalog
* English - Tajik
* English - Thai
* English - Tibetan
* English - Turkish
* English - Ukrainian
* English - Urdu
* English - Vietnamese
* English - Welsh
* English - Yiddish
* English - Zulu
* Finnish - Norwegian
* Finnish - Swedish
* French - Chinese|Mandarin|Cantonese
* French - Dutch
* French - Italian
* French - Japanese
* French - Latin
* French - Russian
* German - Chinese|Mandarin|Cantonese
* German - English
* German - Esperanto
* German - French
* German - Hungarian
* German - Italian
* German - Japanese
* German - Latin
* German - Polish
* German - Russian
* German - Spanish
* German - Swedish
* Greek - Italian
* Hungarian - Italian
* Italian - Chinese|Mandarin|Cantonese
* Italian - Dutch
* Italian - Japanese
* Italian - Latin
* Italian - Latvian
* Italian - Polish
* Italian - Russian
* Italian - Swedish
* Japanese - Chinese|Mandarin|Cantonese
* Korean - Chinese|Mandarin|Cantonese
* Norwegian - Swedish
* Spanish - Chinese|Mandarin|Cantonese
* Spanish - French
* Spanish - Italian
* Arabic - Chinese|Mandarin|Cantonese
* Arabic - French
* Arabic - German
* Arabic - Hebrew
* Arabic - Italian
* Arabic - Japanese
* Arabic - Russian
* Arabic - Spanish
* Bulgarian - French
* Catalan - German
* Czech - French
* Czech - German
* Data from en.wiktionary.org.
If Dictionary crashes on your device (especially Sony Ericsson devices),
try using Dictionary's preferences to change to the "System default" font.
Dictionary is based on QuickDic code:, and licensed under the Apache License.
QuickDic code: http://code.google.com/p/quickdic-dictionary/
Apache License, Version 2.0: http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html
Main Hindi English Dictionary now contain both Online and Offline functionality. Install this app only IF YOU DON'T WANT TO DOWNLOAD Dictionary files post installtion.
Link to main dictionary app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=HinKhoj.Dictionary
We recommend you use online version for best results.
Note: Please don't kill application while it is configuring. You need to uninstall and install it again in case configuration fails.
You can look up the necessary definition by means of the main search or of the alphabetical search. Whether you are a professional in the field, a student taking a class, or just want to know more about biology, then this application was built is for you.
Learn nearly 1000 fundamental biology terms
Download biology app free here for all student , doctor, medical student.
Tags: Dictionary, biology dictionary, biology pocket dictionary, medical dictionary, free dictionary, biology terms, biology concept.