In mobile guide you will find:
- map of czech viticulture regions
- details about Moravian regions
- details about Bohemian regions
- history of winery in Czech republic
-categories of czech wine (still, sparkling, carbonated, liqueur, table, country, quality and more)
- a list of white wines
- a list of red wines
-detailed description of each of wines with images of grapes and basic characteristics
* All new intuitive user interface that makes inputing notes fun and easy
* Ability to share notes across a wide range of channels like Wine Notes users, Facebook, and Email
* Comprehensive database with thousands of wineries and locations with the ability to add your own
* Large dictionary database with over 100 key wine terms to help guide your ratings
Please email us from the settings page with any questions, comments, or concerns. Your feedback will help us improve the app!
*This application is not a search engine for wines!*
• Add, update and review personal tasting notes.
• Rating option of five-star or traditional Robert-Parker, 100-point System.
• Create custom shopping lists and sets (favorite reds, favorite whites, party wines, etc)
• Quick-entry tools for recording details like: rating, appearance, aroma, taste, finish and summary.
• The Tasting Fundamentals guide helps users navigate the wine tasting process.
• “Tasting Terms” tab for those looking to expand their wine-tasting vocabulary.
• “Grape Guide” is the official cheat sheet for grape varietals.
• “Fit for Food” offers suggested food to wine pairings.
• Events tab for local wine-related events.
Do you feel limited in your understanding of wine and wine tasting? Have you ever forgotten a really great wine that you tried at a dinner party or tasting event? Perhaps you accidentally bought that wine that you don’t really like…again? Or maybe you’re the type of wine lover who religiously tracks your tasting experience in a detailed log, noting subtleties in colour, aroma, texture, and taste…then Just Wine is a solution you’ll love.
Learn about wine, while discovering more about you:
- Review the types of wines you love, and hate.
- Refine your tastes and expand your horizons.
- Reflect on your collections, compare what you saved and see yourself evolve and change as you grow as a wine enthusiast.
Discover a world of wine from your smartphone:
- Wine suggestions for every holiday with meal pairings
- Check out our wine blog in the Discover section
- Find a new favorite wine from your favorite country in Around the World in 80 Wines
QR code enabled:
- Paperless tasting notes are here to stay - scan the Just Wine supported QR code to import all the wines you taste at your next wine tasting event
- Scan the QR code on the back of wine bottles to find out about that wine and its producer
or… if you want to know more about a particular bottle
or… if you are in vacation in France and you want to know what kind of wine can be found in the area…
Download FRENCH WINES, an application by GUIDE HACHETTE DES VINS, the famous French wine guide!
Exclusive content : Comprehensive information, written by the experts of the Guide Hachette des Vins
HOW TO CHOOSE AND SERVE WINE:
• Know the quality of every french vintage since 1945 thanks to 700 ratings!
• Find information about “appellation controlée” wines: description, colors and aromas, grape variety, ageing capacity and service temperature .
LEARN EVERYTHING ABOUT WINE:
• A complete cartography of wine growing regions of France
• A dictionary to understand the vocabulary of wine, with 230 definitions
AN EASY-TO-USE APPLICATION:
• A search engine to easily find a wine or definition
• All the vintage ratings available in a few clicks for each region
• Quality design
For more information and to get access to wine tasting notes from the Guide Hachette des Vins: www.hachette-vins.com
- Quickly find a wine by scanning its barcode
- Provide a picture of the bottle by taking a picture or choosing one from your mobile
- Enhanced wine's picture by cropping, adjusting brightness/contrast and rotation
- sort and/or filter wines
- add tags to wines in order to find them easily
- customize field's values
- backup/restore wines on your sdcard
- export wines in a readable html file or in a csv file and share by email, dropbox, others...
- import wines from csv files
- skins support
- navigate between dialogs with gestures
- Voyage into the world of wine.
Feel the head and drink the wine.
The most basic information is presented.
App to giving pleasure.
- "Would you like a glass of wine"
1 rocking like wine.
Sensor / tilting technology applications.
Were expressed in an abstract image.
2 grapes are harvested.
The process of manufacturing. The process of consumption.
Wine glasses, wine color, the smell of wine and wine drinking.
For photographic images.
By Panorama. Fun gives.
- "Wine knowledge"
Types of Wine, Wine Appreciation, Wine knowledge, and other terms in text form.
Provides a most rudimentary information.
Will guide you through the etiquette of society.
Wine is a joint creation of heaven, earth and human.
Drink wine, the purest, the most variety of beverages, the beverage is the most culturally.
In addition, wellness is getting more popular as a beverage.
Because the popularity and consumption.
- Contact (Q & A) eMail: park.g.ch @ gmail.com
Corkbin is brilliantly simple and easy to use. Just take a photo of the wine label with your Android phone, add a brief description if you like, and it goes into your digital wine collection. Using image recognition technology, Corkbin automatically recognizes the name of your wine. So next time you’re ordering wine, you don’t have to rack you brains for that great bottle you had last time, you can just ask Corkbin.
- Capture wine labels, comments, ratings & location with ease
- Find wines for purchase through wine.com and wine-searcher
- Dictionary of common wine terms
- Food & wine pairing guide provided by Hello Vino
Keep a log of your wine experiences the next time you have a glass at a restaurant, at a wine tasting, or at home. Note down your favorite pairings in this wine diary on your phone so you'll never forget them.
Read wine reviews and picks that others have shared in our wine community. Add interesting wines you'd like to try to the Wish List.
Manage your wine cellar by recording the quantity, vintage, drink by date, and location of bottles in your cellar.
• Use the Bulk Bar Code Scanner option to enter your wines by quickly scanning the barcodes on your wine bottles with your phone's camera.
• Store a photo of the wine label to go along with your review.
• Backup your wine info to the server. If you lose your phone or upgrade to a new phone, just restore your info to the new phone so you don't have to re-enter everything.
• Export your wine info in CSV format and save it to your phone's SD Card or email it to yourself.
• Use the statistics tracker to monitor your wines with stats like Total Number of Wines Tracked, Average Rating, Most Number of Bottles in Cellar, Number of Wines Tracked by Varietal, Total Value of Wine Cellar, Bottles to be Drunk By Year.
- Varietals sorted alphabetically
- Added fields for "Drink By" and "Location" (in cellar)
- Can now search by Year
- Added sort by price and Drink By
- Pick Random Wine feature
- Added CHF and R$ to currencies
- Enabled Move to SD Card
- Added Bought(+1) and Drank(-1) buttons on View screen
- Added Barcode button to Wish List
- Share your wine rating on Facebook
- Send wine review via Email
- Post your review to Twitter
- Main List saves position on list of last wine selected instead of going to top of list
- Under Settings, there's now an option to Hide Wines With Quantity=0
- Wish List gets exported
The next updates will focus on improving searching and statistic features. Additionally the datamodel will be enhanced.
Current version 1.25.2 contains these features:
- show all storages in one list
- filter storages by vintage, category, country, region, varietal etc.
- show empty storages in separate list
- detail view for every wine including rating and larger image
- history for all storages
- show overdue storages
- maintain separate cellars
- Im- and Export for CSV files (e.g. export from "Wine Cellar", "Mein Keller free", "Wine + Listing")
- Import for WinWein-Interchange Format (.WWI)
- full text search for all attributes
- support of barcodes for fast lookup of storages, supports ZXing and QR Droid barcode app
- support of product information lookup using specified name or barcode (uses InvisibleHand service)
- sorting by almost all attributes
- text and graphical overview
- full import and export using XML/ZIP-archive (local Filesystem, DropBox, Email, BlueTooth) and synchronization (e.g. via DropBox or Astro Filemanager)
- use external storage to avoid duplicate images on your phone
- choose currency per storage
Please sent feedback to developer which is happy to answer.
Or join the forum: https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en&fromgroups#!forum/kellermeister-user-group
With this usefull app you can always consult all information about your favorite wines or if you prefer, you can use it to keep track of your home wine cellar.
- Add your wines with a photo and custom data, and organize them by type
- Use the search box to quickly find wine filtering by year, type of grape, winery name, wine type, alcohol content or wine appellation.
- Discover the wine routes and designations of origin using the map.
- Share wine images with friends.
- In this version Wines&Wines proposes a list of some of the most awarded wines during 2014.
Visual Sockets © 2015
• Scan a bottle of wine to learn about its details in a second
• Find the best wines closer to you
• Ranking of the best wines
• Allows you to set the favorite wines in your bookmark
• Share your favorite moments
• Take inspiration from your friends
Wineoox simplifies the path to enjoy great wines.
The application helps you to remember your preferences, to learn more about the wine you are uncorking, and which one to choose in different moments. Scan a wine of any kind, and while you enjoy it, Wineoox will automatically recognize the wine from our database of over 1 million items. If the wine is not in our database, our team will find it for you and will respond as soon as possible.
Learn everything you've ever wanted to know about wines, explore the feedback of your friends and get personal recommendations, based on the tastes, just browsing the wine shops around you or simply identify them on your Wineoox Wish List .
After all : it's free!
The main features :
• Scan a bottle, recognize it and save the photo with the wine details.
• If you can not find the details of the wine by the bottle, scan the bar code.
• You can manually identify by the search bar the few wines not immediately recognized.
• Simple and straightforward - find everything you need for a wine, taste and assessments.
• Add to Wish List wines to ensure great future experiences - and to know where to buy the wines with our section “Wines around you”
• Connect with your friends with Facebook, Twitter or Gmail and be inspired by their wine-experiences.
• Browse wines, ratings and reviews.
• Review their ratings.
• Scan offline, we will keep the last image to resume the recognition when you’ll be online again.
Use Wine Tracker to:
■ View your wine cellar contents
■ Track orders (shipments, wine futures)
■ Maintain a wishlist of wines you would like to try
■ Sort, search, and select the next bottle to try
■ Setup drinking windows and alerts for when to open that special bottle
■ Seamlessly share your database across your devices
■ Quickly search the internet for information about your wines
■ Enter tasting notes, take photos, and enter ratings
■ Share your tasting experiences with your friends
■ Import/Export your database as a spreadsheet with your PC
The free version of the app allows you to try out the application before purchasing. It has the following limitations:
■ Can store up to 50 wines/orders/wishlist/gone items
■ Disables ability to take & attach photos of your wines
■ Disables ability to use the barcode scanner
■ Disables detailed rating guide (nose/balance/complexity/etc)
■ Disables drink/hold & rating information for regions & vintages
■ Disables "Family" feature to quickly find similar wines to the one you're viewing
Wine Tracker will download a small database containing hundreds of regions, subregions & varietals. You can easily add new country/region/subregion/varietal combos from the "Regions database" screen.
We would like to hear your feedback as well as what features you'd like to see in upcoming releases. You can do so at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This application requires the following permissions:
Network communications: allows access to the internet to sync the regions database, and to perform online searches on a particular wine
Storage: allows you to export/save your wine database to your SD card.
With Wine Fog you can:
- Keep track of all the wines you drink, whether at home or out with friends.
- Manage your wine collection at home.
- Discover new wines that you might love.
Wine Fog is completely free, built on a community of wine lovers that enjoy sharing their discoveries.
In addition to the basics listed above you can also:
- Find list prices for wines and options to purchase.
- Backup all of your data into the cloud in case you switch phones or use multiple devices.
- Take photos of all the wine labels in your collection for easier inventory.
Whether you love a good Cabernet with dinner or relaxing with a Zinfandel on the patio watching the sunset, WineFog can help on your journey of exploring the wines of the world.
“Corkz if the best all-purpose wine app available for serious wine drinkers and collectors” – The New York Times
Corkz is the easy way to get the most out of wine, whether you’re an expert or beginner! Uncork the power of CellarTracker’s enormous wine database of over 1.7 million unique wines and over 4 million tasting notes. Corkz is the only app with side-by-side comparisons and loads of extra features like Reviews, Wine Cellar Management, Social Media, and a Wine Places guide.
One low once off purchase gives you access to all our information and features without any ads or in-app charges. Launched in 2008, Corkz has a reputation for innovation, dependability and customer service – it’s like having a sommelier in your pocket! Check us out and you’ll see why The Wall Street Journal called us “[one of] our favorite wine apps,” we were one of Fast Company’s 25 “must have” apps, and featured in GeekWire, AT&T ads and even by Apple in their retail stores
SIMPLE WINE SEARCHING
With Corkz you can easily find whichever wine bottle you’re searching for. Red wine, White wine, Dry wine, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot– we’ve got them all! You can either browse by wine regions and varietals or you can simply use our wine search feature.
If you are enjoying your wine bottle among friends at home, at a restaurant or at a wine bar, and have the bottle with you our wine scanner is just what you need. Simply scan the barcode and find what you’re looking for fast – without having to take a picture of your wine bottle in a dimly lit restaurant!
With our professional ‘wine encyclopedia’, you can learn all about the different wine terms, wine varietals and wine regions. Amaze your friends with your extensive wine knowledge at your next wine tasting party!
SIDE-BY-SIDE WINE COMPARISONS
We’re the only app that lets you compare wines side-by-side on the same screen – makes those hard decisions easy when you’re deciding what to buy at the restaurant or wine shop. Compare wine ratings & reviews, wine prices, drinking windows and more!
Instant pricing from hundreds of online sources and the immense database of over 1.7 million unique wines and more than 4 million tasting notes puts the world of wine at your fingertips!
NO SURPRISE CHARGES
Pay once and you’re done! Other wine apps are free at first but then hit you with a monthly subscription or in-app charges to get all their features and listings. Our low price gives you complete access to our entire database and all our services!
LOADS OF EXTRA FEATURES
· Wine Cellar Management – Browse, rate, and manage wines right from your phone! Add and remove inventory in real-time!
· Ratings, Tasting Notes and Wishlists – Rate the wines you drink and find the ones you want.
· Places – See wine bars, and more, in your area!
· Near You – See what others are drinking and looking at near you
· Social Media – Tell your friends about the wines you’re drinking in real time.
· References – Definitions and articles make it easy to learn more about wine.
HELPFUL CUSTOMER SUPPORT
Customer service is important to us! Any questions, comments or suggestions? We’d love to hear from you! We want you to get the most out of Corkz and are always looking for ways to improve it. For general questions, technical issues and suggestions, please visit our support site. Or email customer support at email@example.com -- a real person will read your email and get back to you as soon as possible.
***** If you like Corkz, please consider giving us a 5-star rating. We love to see customers enjoying the work and care we put into making Corkz the best wine app possible. *****
Note: Some features require a CellarTracker account, which can be set up easily within Corkz. Due to the size of the database, Corkz requires an Internet connection.
It provides you with advanced tools of management of wine cellar.
" My cellar " has among others of:
- Lists of countries, regions, naming pre-initialized facilitating the recording of your bottles,
- The management by bar code,
- Import / export in the format csv of your database,
- The statistical display of your cellar by country, color for example.
In every recording is associated a list fields (note, description, place in the cellar) as well as a photo of the label. If your bottle is equipped with bar code, he can be scanned to find later the bottle in a wink of eye. If your bottle exists in the community database fields are automatically performed.
You can share with your close relations or with the community the card of your wines preferred by SMS, Facebook, and tweeter. You can also create good plans of purchase and knocks of hearts which will be shared with the community and via them.
"Widget" allows to keep posted about the last good plans and knocks of heart of the community.
«My cellar” is the tool which will allow you to share your passion of the wine.
It helps you:
★ REMEMBER wines you liked.
★ MANAGE your wine cellar (after free trial period, requires buying PRO version)
★ FIND good affordable wine.
★ LEARN more about wine.
Michael Zepeda: Great app. I'm a new wine drinker. And this app has saved me from some pretty nasty wines.
Andrew Klug: Great tool for keeping track of your wine cellar as well as wines you try and want to remember you like or dislike. Well worth the donation for the cellar tool.
Brenda Johnston: I like this app as I am not a wine expert and being able to take a picture of the bottle is very handy when I go to the store. I track not only wine but anything I can drink. Also nice to document prices so you know if Duty Free is a good deal. Thanks
USE WINE SECRETARY TO
★ Guide your purchases using the archive of 900,000+ ratings, reviews, and prices.
★ Remember wines by adding your own ratings, notes, and photos.
★ Manage your wine cellar: number of bottles and when you should drink them (after free trial, requires buying PRO version)
★ Manage your wine shopping list and wish List
★ Learn wine vocabulary and pronunciation using the built-in Wine Dictionary.
★ Share wines you like with your friends via Twitter, Facebook, Email, etc.
★ Keep your wine collection safe, by sending backups to Gmail, Dropbox, or Google Drive.
Questions, or ideas for improvements? I'm happy to help. firstname.lastname@example.org
Wine Secretary's wine archive uses data provided by Snooth: http://www.snooth.com