✓ 5 to 10 minute cardio workouts
✓ Video showing how to do each exercise
✓ 18 exercises
✓ Custom routines
✓ Random routines
✓ 2 predefined routines
✓ Landscape mode
Daily Cardio Workout contains two 5 to 10 minute daily cardio routines for men and women that step you through twenty of the best cardio exercises you can do in the comfort of your own home. These proven exercises, demonstrated by a certified personal trainer, will whip you into shape in no time.
The routine's simple interface, complete with video and timer, allows you to easily follow along and understand each exercise.
➤➤➤ Want more workouts? Check out the "DAILY WORKOUTS" full version app for multiple workouts including ab, arm, butt, cardio, leg and full-body routines. Daily Workouts now also has Pilates, stretch, kettlebell and ball workouts available via in-app purchase.
The routine's simple interface, complete with video and timer, allows you to easily follow along and understand each exercise.
*If you like Daily Cardio Workout FREE, check out the full version which features:
• A second workout to vary up your routine
• Randomize feature for different daily workouts
• Landscape mode and ad-free
➤➤➤ Check out the "DAILY WORKOUTS" full version app for multiple workouts including ab, arm, butt, cardio, leg and full-body routines. Daily Workouts now also has Pilates, stretch, kettlebell and ball workouts available via in-app purchase.
A 3 week schedule to follow for fitness
Weekly health tips
2 intensity levels
Fitness, Health, Exercise and Cardio are all words used in today's society which influence a healthy and long life. Take a look at the app's frequent health tips. These frequently updated health tips are provided by a certified personal trainer and will give you information on healthy eating, fitness and other popular and important topics. Workout hard, train hard and workout like you never have before.
We have also included a recipe section. Each day we will provide you with a new healthy recipe that you can use and follow along to give you a healthy alternative to fast foods and bad food people fill their bodies with each day. Recipes come from health fitness boss. These recipes are diverse and healthy.
Some Included workouts:
Hop and Skip to it
Running on the spot
Health, Fitness, Cardio Go!
Workout heart pumper
Please rate and provide feedback so we can tailor and improve the app to show you things you want to see. We are motivated by healthy living and taking a new spin on the wheel.
And last but not the least this app is for free. YES! You can download this app for free and begin your work out .One more thing folks do not forget to rate our app out of 5 if you like it as it would be help full for our future endeavors.
These are the list of exercises in our app
✔ Full Sit Up
✔ Hanging Hip Raise
✔ Lumbar Roll
✔ Single Leg Plank Raise
✔ Stick Crunch
✔ Power boat pose
✔ Alternating Toe Touch
✔ Rollouts with Ab wheel
✔ Ankle Wiggles
✔ Straight Arm Hold
✔ Oblique Abductor Raise
✔ Reverse Crunch Scissor Kicks
✔ Single Leg Plank Pose
✔ Double Crunch
✔ Straight Arm Modified Crunch
✔ Vertical Hip Raise
✔ Pushup Medicine Ball Bridge
✔ Janda Sit up
✔ Leg Raise Pike
✔ Prone Plank Rotation on the ball
✔ Pushup with rotation
✔ Reverse Crunch with hands behind your head
✔ Single Leg Raise
✔ Straight Leg Obliques
✔ Lying Side Crunch
✔ Pushup Bridge
✔ Hip Circles
✔ Incline Hip Raise
✔ Scissor Kicks
✔ Single Leg Hip Extension on Disc (with lift)
✔ Oblique Crunch
✔ Adductor stretch with crunch
✔ Situp Hold
✔ Lying Hip Flexion on Disc
✔ Pushup on extreme balance board
✔ Hip Thrusts
✔ Bench Reverse Crunch
✔ Pushup Superman w/ Alternating Arms
✔ Straight Arm Pushup Hold
✔ Flutter Kicks
✔ Lateral flexion on balance disc
✔ Bicycle Kicks
✔ Bridge (Plank) on elbows
✔ Double Leg Pressouts
✔ Side Bridge
✔ 3 point rollout on ball
✔ Plank Knee-ins
✔ Abdominal Strengthening
✔ Unilateral Leg Raise on balance disc
✔ Side Plank
✔ Supine Double Leg Raise
✔ Isometric abdominal
✔ Elevated Prone Hip Extension
Six Pack Abs, Daily Ab Workout FREE, arm, butt, cardio, leg, full-body,MyFitnessPal, VirtuaGym Fitness Home & Gym, Daily Butt Workout FREE, Runtastic, free fitness video, health fitness, sexy body, abs workout, daily arm workout, cheast workout, breast workout, RunKeeper, weight loss, health guru, Yoga Guru, Gym Guru, Weight GURUS, Health Guru (Ayurveda), Stretch Guru: Run, Virtual Trainer TRX, easy Six Pack workout.
Cardio Fitness Workout will help you get into shape in no time.
* Many cardio exercises to choose from
* Detailed description of exercises followed by photos
* User friendly interface
* Flexibility in creating your workout routines
* Narration and sound signals that will guide you through your workout
Keywords: workout, logbook, fitness, gym, dumbbell, push-up, pull-up, abs, routine, timer, training, bodybuilding, sports, exercise, logging, cardio, notebook, muscle, bench press, chest, program, musculation, log, lift, weight lifting, trainer, bulking, resting, forearm, shoulder, waist, weight loss, fat burn
It includes 30 minutes and 45 minutes workout programs shaping your belly, legs, buttocks - all what you need to have a perfect body! Do it once a day to stay fit.
Her free training program is available on Chodakowska's website at:
http://www.ewachodakowska.pl/files/darmowy-program-treningowy.pdf (in Polish)
"Better than any fitness app on the iPhone"
-Bob Tedeschi, The New York Times
* Seamlessly tracks indoor and outdoor activities and tells you how many calories were burned
* Advanced GPS and pedometer tools that are easy and fun to use
* Integrated voice output & music player to keep you engaged in your exercise routine
* Friend activity feed to motivate you and connect with others
* Allows you to schedule workouts with reminders
* Interactive heart rate monitor - see and record heart rate with Polar's Bluetooth Heart Rate Monitor and use Fat Burn Zones
* Racing option with high score recording that allows competition and rewards
* CardioTrainer Pro available with interval workouts
* Looking to lose weight? Check out our comprehensive Noom Weight Loss Coach (https://market.android.com/details?id=com.wsl.noom)
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: What is the difference between CardioTrainer and Noom Weight Loss Coach?
A: CardioTrainer is an app focused on exercise and activity whereas Noom Weight Loss Coach is an all-in-one solution for those looking to lose weight, eat healthier, get fit, and stay motivated. The Coach helps millions of people get active by integrating the advanced technology or CradioTrainer. Download the Coach here: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.wsl.noom
Q: Why does CardioTrainer want access to my contacts and my Google account?
A: This is *only* done in the Friend Activity part of the app, and only for the purposes of connecting you with friends who also use CardioTrainer to track their activity. This information is not stored anywhere, nor will it ever be used for any other purpose. Your Google account is used only to create a permanent account so you can to backup and recover your data.
More information about the permissions requested by this application: http://noom.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/12269
- Fat Burning Cardio Workout - 37 Minute Fitness Blender Cardio Workout at Home
- Burn Fat Fast
- High Intensity Interval Training Workout by Fitness Blender
- How Many Rounds Can You Do?
- Slim Down Cardio Burn Workout Videos by ExerciseTV
- Quick Sweat Cardio Workout to Lose Weight & Burn Belly Fat Fast
- Ultimate Workout for Belly Fat Loss - Cardio and Abs Workout
- 30 Minute At Home HIIT Workout with Abs Exercises
- How to Lose Weight
- Beginner Cardio & Toning Workout Routine
- Burn Calories Exercising from a Chair
- Cardio Workout Music Hits Vol.03
- Cardio Ab Blast Workout | Level 2- BeFit in 30 Extreme
DISCLAIMER : None of the content in this app was created or modified by us. We are a curator providing direct access to content publicly available on Youtube. The content of this app is powered by YouTube. We are not responsible for any copyright issues as the app gives access to YouTube videos as is. We did not upload any of the videos to YouTube.
✓ 5 to 10 minute targeted workouts
✓ 10 to 30 minute full body workouts
✓ 50 exercises
✓ Workouts are randomly created and different each day
✓ Video showing how to do each exercise
✓ Developed by a certified personal trainer
✓ On-screen instructions and timer
Daily Workouts FREE is a great 5 to 30 minute daily workout routine for men and women that steps you through some of the best exercises you can do in the comfort of your own home.
Daily Workouts FREE combines all of the exercises from Daily AB Workout FREE, Daily ARM Workout FREE, Daily BUTT Workout FREE, Daily CARDIO Workout FREE and Daily LEG Workout FREE. It also features randomized full body workouts.
These proven exercises, demonstrated by a certified personal trainer, target all major muscles. Spending just minutes a day can strengthen and tone your body.
The routine's simple interface, complete with video and timer, allows you to easily follow along and understand each exercise. Simply select your routine and follow along!
*If you like Daily Workouts FREE, check out the full version which features:
• Over 2X more exercises
• More workout routines
• New workouts available via in-app purchase (Pilates, kettlebell, stretch, ball)
• Create custom workouts
• Landscape mode
* Save & track your sport activity including duration, distance, speed and calories
* Real time GPS with maps
* View history of your workouts
* Customize the app to suit your need
NOTE: Please turn on GPS when using Cardio Health.
* Enter a workout manually
* Share your workouts on social media
tags: health, heart, track, tracker, cardio, fitness, body, cycling, bike, biking
The present app determines continuously the heart beat and heart rate variability.
The continuously measurement of the heart rate variability allows a better assignment of alterations in vegetative nervous system, than the measurement via heart rate about 60 sec. The system calculate and illustrate the most important parameter of heart rate variability (SDNN, rMSSD, NN50) immediately and simultaneous. In result assessment is very easy and with the present results you can detect diseases of the body.
Our cardio scan app can determine dynamic of respiration via detecting differences between pictures (60 per second) taken with the camera of the Smartphone. The combination of heart beat and dynamic of respiration is the basis for the biofeedback training. The optic display of curve progression allows a visual control of heart beat, in- and expiration. So you can detect and display the relationship between heart beat and respiration. In addition you can learn to control the heart rate via your respiration.
Runtastic PRO uses GPS to map & track sports and fitness activities, such as: running, jogging, biking & walking. The Runtastic PRO app tracks cardio workout progress (time, distance, elevation, calories & more) to help you reach training goals. Join us & become part of a global fitness community that is fun & motivational, whether you're looking to improve your health, build cardio endurance or train for a marathon!
PRO APP FEATURES:
* Voice feedback during workout
* Live tracking & cheering: Share location, receive messages for motivation to run further
* Auto pause: Session is paused automatically when you stop running
* Runtastic Earth View: Watch workouts in 3D (free Google Earth App required)
* Routes: Create or find exercise routes, sync them to your smartphone
* Interval training & coaching: Improve performance by gradually increasing training
* Colored traces: Track training changes
* Heart rate zone training & analysis
* Split table: Dynamic mile & km splits
* Calorie & pace goals: Define calorie & pace goals, tailor training accordingly
* Geotagging: Take pics during exercise & view photos online with map trace
* Power song: Activate to boost workout
* Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
* Works for running, jogging, biking, skating, cross-country skiing & hand biking
* Ad free
* Map & track workouts with GPS
* Personal training diary, metrics & graphs
* Mapping: Detailed live mapping & historic mapping (Google Maps)
* Dashboard configuration: Display preferred training statistics
* Manual entry of workouts: Add treadmill, spinning & weight lifting workouts
* Monthly & overall metrics: Distance, number of workouts, duration & calories burned
* Enjoy cardio workouts with integrated music player
* Integrate Runtastic activities to your MyFitnessPal account
* Share sports activities on Google+, Facebook & Twitter
Save workouts to Runtastic.com! Get further exercise data analysis, coaching & comparisons with friends! These benefits keep you motivated while striving to reach fat burning, cardio training or overall health & wellness goals.
ADDITIONAL TRAINING RESOURCES
Training plans provide guidance & inspiration for fitness goals: weight loss, building endurance, jogging a 5k or 10k, running a half-marathon or marathon. Further health & fitness tips available on the Runtastic Fitness YouTube Channel!
RUNTASTIC WORKOUT MIX
Runtastic has partnered with Power Music – the world’s No. 1 producer of workout music – to help users increase motivation, workout length & calories burned! The first Runtastic Workout Mix is available on Google Play.
WHO’S TALKING ABOUT RUNTASTIC?
MASHABLE: “... people are choosing instead to download Runtastic, since the company just announced it's hit 25 million mobile users. That's as much as Nike+ (11 million as of February) and runner favorite RunKeeper (14 million) combined.”
TECHCRUNCH: “Thanks to MapMyFitness, RunKeeper, Nike and many more, apps that keep track of your exercise and push you to drop those extra pounds are by no means novel. Nonetheless, bootstrapped European startup Runtastic is still managing to carve out a name for itself in a crowded space by offering a simple user experience, while still offering the deeper functionality of higher-end products.”
NY TIMES: “I went ahead and downloaded it even though I was skeptical that it would go beyond the familiar territory of similar apps like Endomondo and RunKeeper. Like those two, Runtastic primarily maps and records your route. But Runtastic’s interface has some qualities the others don’t. Runtastic.com is well designed, too.”
Keywords: Running ,Runing, Jogging, Joging, Walking, Waking, Run,Jog, Walk, Biking, Fitness, Exercise, Exercize, 5k, 10k, Marathon, Training, Workout, Work-out, Cardio, Tracker, Traker, Track, Tracking, Traking, GPS, Routes, Music, Runtastik, App, My, Pal
*This is an unlock module. Install CardioTrainer before buying!*
* All current and future paid modules. Buy it now - we will increase price as we add more modules.
* Advanced Interval Training - 20 levels
* 30-day money back guarantee
* More Pro training to come
1/ L'application pour en savoir plus sur les maladies cardiovasculaires et prendre soin de son cœur :
*** J'aime mon coeur ***
En quelques minutes et une vingtaine de questions, évaluer votre risque cardiovasculaire. Vous pourrez si vous le souhaitez, recevoir par mail des conseils personnalisés de nos cardiologues bénévoles.
*** Actualités ***
Recevez des alertes pour appliquer chaque semaine un conseil pour prendre soin de son cœur
*** Soutenir la FFC ***
16 millions de Français sont concernés par les maladies cardiovasculaires. Pour nous soutenir à leur venir en aide, faites un don sécurisé par CB ou Paypal.
2/ L'application runraising qui vous permet de courir pour la bonne cause ! L'application utilise le GPS intégré pour enregistrer vos activités et pour enregistrer vos progrès (distance, temps, vitesse, etc.). Montrez à vos amis que vous êtes actif et partagez votre succès avec eux.
Chaque kilomètre parcouru se automatiquement transformé en don de 1€, reversé par un des partenaires de la FFC. Alors n'attendez plus, courez utile !
Follow our guide one by one, learn all exercises and you will achieve it in just 5 to 10 minutes a day.
We bring you our collection of best exercises presented to you by professional trainers.
Before you start exercising you need to check your body condition, since these are Cardio exercises you should consult with your doctor. If you have any cardio related medial problems you should not do these workout. It would be good to warm up, by running or doing warm-up exercises. Once you are warmed up simply follow one of the guides every day and you will be surprised how well you can do in no time. There are examples for both men and women.Just remember to do exercise every day just minutes a day. You should start seeing results just a few weeks after you start exercising.
Exercise: 7 benefits of regular physical activity
No. 1: Exercise controls weight
Exercise can help prevent excess weight gain or help maintain weight loss. When you engage in physical activity, you burn calories. The more intense the activity, the more calories you burn. You don't need to set aside large chunks of time for exercise to reap weight-loss benefits. If you can't do an actual workout, get more active throughout the day in simple ways — by taking the stairs instead of the elevator or revving up your household chores.
No. 2: Exercise combats health conditions and diseases
Worried about heart disease? Hoping to prevent high blood pressure? No matter what your current weight, being active boosts high-density lipoprotein (HDL), or "good," cholesterol and decreases unhealthy triglycerides. This one-two punch keeps your blood flowing smoothly, which decreases your risk of cardiovascular diseases. In fact, regular physical activity can help you prevent or manage a wide range of health problems and concerns, including stroke, metabolic syndrome, type 2 diabetes, depression, certain types of cancer, arthritis and falls.
No. 3: Exercise improves mood
Need an emotional lift? Or need to blow off some steam after a stressful day? A workout at the gym or a brisk 30-minute walk can help. Physical activity stimulates various brain chemicals that may leave you feeling happier and more relaxed. You may also feel better about your appearance and yourself when you exercise regularly, which can boost your confidence and improve your self-esteem.
No. 4: Exercise boosts energy
Winded by grocery shopping or household chores? Regular physical activity can improve your muscle strength and boost your endurance. Exercise and physical activity deliver oxygen and nutrients to your tissues and help your cardiovascular system work more efficiently. And when your heart and lungs work more efficiently, you have more energy to go about your daily chores.
No. 5: Exercise promotes better sleep
Struggling to fall asleep? Or to stay asleep? Regular physical activity can help you fall asleep faster and deepen your sleep. Just don't exercise too close to bedtime, or you may be too energized to fall asleep.
No. 6: Exercise puts the spark back into your sex life
Do you feel too tired or too out of shape to enjoy physical intimacy? Regular physical activity can leave you feeling energized and looking better, which may have a positive effect on your sex life. But there's more to it than that. Regular physical activity can lead to enhanced arousal for women. And men who exercise regularly are less likely to have problems with erectile dysfunction than are men who don't exercise.
No. 7: Exercise can be fun
Exercise and physical activity can be a fun way to spend some time. It gives you a chance to unwind, enjoy the outdoors or simply engage in activities that make you happy. Physical activity can also help you connect with family or friends in a fun social setting. So, take a dance class, hit the hiking trails or join a soccer team. Find a physical activity you enjoy, and just do it. If you get bored, try something new.
Track your fitness activities and have fun doing it
- See detailed stats around your pace, distance, time, and calories burned.
- Get stats, progress, and coaching through your headphones with built-in audio cues.
- Listen and control your music during your workout.
- Measure your heart rate with many available sensors (appropriate heart rate zones depend on your weight).
- Take pictures along the way to share and save while you go.
- Update your weight to keep calories burned accurate.
Measure your performance over time
- View a detailed history of your activities (runs, walks, bikes, etc.) to see how you are doing.
- Get notified when you hit new personal bests and milestones.
- Measure your progress against your goals and targets.
- Follow detailed plans to help you achieve specific fitness objectives, like run for weight loss or run a 5K.
- Turn any activity into a route to do again later.
Share with friends
- Post your activity stats (map, distance, calories, and time), fitness achievements and training plans to Facebook, Twitter and your friends on RunKeeper.
- Let supporters watch LIVE maps of your workouts and races as you go (must subscribe to RunKeeper Elite).
Get a broader picture of your health at RunKeeper.com
- Integrate your activity data with more than 70 other apps and services including MyFitnessPal, Lose It, Fitbit, Withings, Garmin and many more, to get deeper insight into your overall health.
- View detailed reports of your tracked activity level, calories burned, weight loss, and many more stats over time.
Track, measure, and improve your fitness with RunKeeper.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
More from developer
* clear 3D demonstrations
* exercise instructions
* earn badges
* personal trainer Brad Fit :)
* NEW also download our free GPS cardio app!
When you create a (free!) online profile, you will get access to 800+ exercises, 100+ workouts and 150+ badges to earn. Find workouts online, add them and synchronize with your app to workout at home or in the gym.
Check www.virtuagym.com, online fitness & lifestyle platform for many extra tools, like a personal profile, free nutrition plan, goal setting and much more.
Like our app? Please rate 5 stars, so we can keep improving it. Thanks!
Have errors? Please let us know at email@example.com and we'll fix it asap. Giving a 1-star rating is not going to help us much, since we then won't have a clue what's wrong.
We think VirtuaGym is the most extensive and fun health and fitness solution available: it combines jefit and myfitnesspal like strength and weight training (but with 3D animations) with points and achievements like in Fitocracy and cardio tracking as with endomondo / runkeeper; download our free separate cardio app and sync it with your online account. Get started now, it's free and we hope you like it! :)
Two permissions are required: internet access to allow syncing, and storage for the exercises.