The Pickcel Go app is the mobile version of the Pickcel web console. Use the app to access your Pickcel console via smartphones and tablets. Get all the key features of the Pickcel software so that you can publish contents & manage your signage network with your mobile devices on the go.
Why is the Pickcel Go app so cool?
The app brings your digital signage network to your fingertips. Carry out the rudimentary activities, or manage your network during emergencies even when you are away from your desk.
Note: For access to complete functionalities & advanced features of the Pickcel software (signage network management, content creation & publishing), please login to the Pickcel web console from your desktop browser.
Functionalities provided by the Pickcel Go mobile app:
Manage screens :
- The Pickcel Go app allows you to register new signage screens with the Pickcel console.
- Monitor the health of the signage screens through online/offline status and by taking screenshots remotely to know what's running on the screens.
- Troubleshooting options remotely
- Advanced features like managing display groups and custom properties of screens are available only on the web console.
Add Media :
- Publish media from your media storage on mobile or other free repositories like Pexel, Pixabay, etc.
- You can also publish images and videos captured by your mobile camera directly to your signage screen.
Create composition :
- Pickcel Go app allows you to create a full-screen (single-zone layout) composition.
- Multi-zone layout and other advanced composition creation features are supported only on the web console.
Publish content :
- Finally, use the Pickcel Go app to publish your composition immediately to your screen as a 'Quickplay' or schedule your contents for later. New schedules can be created but with the limitation of a single composition per schedule.
- Advanced scheduling features like creating multiple compositions per schedule (scheduling different compositions at different times of day/week/month) can be done only through the web console.
Follow Pickcel :
On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PickcelDigitalSignage
On Twitter: https://twitter.com/PickcelSignage
Have a question?
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org