Download our free app and bank securely from your mobile device 24/7. Now, every waiting room, living room and taxicab can be your private FirstBank. Just enroll in Online Banking and you’re ready to start
MANAGE YOUR ACCOUNT:
•FirstGlance: Spin the cube! Quickly view balances and eBills due without logging in. Simply enroll and set up the accounts you would like to view (up to 3) by selecting “FirstGlance” within the main menu. After enrolled, spin the FirstBank cube before login to access FirstGlance.
•Check Deposit: Deposit your check through the app. Now you don’t have to give your friend that dirty look when they pay you back with a check. You just did your part to save the endangered check and your friendship!
•Person to Person Transfers: With Person to Person (P2P) Transfers, you can transfer funds easily and securely to almost anyone using only their email address or mobile phone number and name. FirstBank's P2P Transfer Service is fast, secure and convenient.
•Pay Now: Receive a notification on the Account Summary page when your FirstBank credit card, cash reserve, or loan is due. Rest your weary fingers and save time by clicking the Pay Now button to transfer the funds.
•Check balances on your accounts and loans.
•Add, delete, and update billers.
•Transfer money between FirstBank accounts.
•Schedule a payment on an existing FirstBank loan.
*FirstBank is a regional bank found in Colorado, California and Arizona. If you don’t see an orange cube on your bank statements, you’re probably a member of a different First Bank, and this app will not work for you.
Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender.
Firstmonie is the fast, safe and convenient mobile financial service from First Bank. This app lets you send and receive money, buy airtime, make purchases and pay bills all from your mobile phone with or without a bank account.
Set-up for a new Firstmonie account
- Select “Register” to register for Firstmonie (the self-registration process is in matter of minutes)
- On completion of the registration, you will receive an SMS on the registered phone number containing a Confirmation Code. Enter the code received and PIN in the App and click on Activate button. If you do not receive the Confirmation Code after 30minutes, click on the Resend Code button.
- Upon successful activation, the transaction menu is displayed.
- Fund your account and start transacting. Every transaction will require your PIN to authorize.
Set-up for existing Firstmonie customer
NOTE: Before you use the app, please, refer to the “GET CHANNEL” section below.
- Select Activate, enter the required details
- On completion of the Activation, you will receive an SMS on the activated phone number. Enter the code received and PIN in the App and click on Activate button. If you do not receive the confirmation code after 30minutes, click on the Resend Code.
- Upon successful activation, the transaction menu is displayed.
Set-up for First Bank account holders
NOTE: Visit any First Bank branch and complete the Mobile Banking form (Indicate “Mobile App” channel access on the form). Upon successful registration at the branch, refer to “Get Channel” section below before you download the app. Request for the exact details used as your surname, mother’s maiden name and date birth, as they will be required to configure the Mobile App on your phone/device.
- Select Activate, enter the required details
- On completion of the Activation, you will receive an SMS on the activated phone number.
Enter the code received and PIN in the App and click on Activate button. If you do not receive the confirmation code after 30minutes, click on the Resend Code.
- Upon successful activation, the transaction menu is displayed.
Benefits of the service
With the Firstmonie app you can do the following via your mobile wallet or bank account:
* Send/Receive Money to any mobile phone (whether registered on Firstmonie or not), FirstBank account or other bank account
* Buy Airtime for your phone or other phone
* Withdraw Money at ATM, Firstmonie agent or FirstBank Branch
* Pay Bills
* Shopping at Firstmonie merchant i.e. shops, restaurants and supermarkets
* Money Transfer between linked accounts
* Check Balance or mobile wallet balance or bank account balance
* Manage Accounts
- Manage mobile wallet account i.e. Mini statements,
- Change PIN
- Access other channels
You can fund your mobile wallet through any of the following ways:
- At any Firstmonie agent (from your nearest Firstmonie agent).
- At any First Bank ATM machine
- Directly from your First Bank account using your mobile phone.
Activating Firstmonie App:
By downloading the Firstmonie App you agree to be bound by the license agreement which can be found at https://www.firstmonie.com . If you do not agree to the license agreement, do not download or use this application.
Tel: 0700Firstmonie (07003477866643)
This process is to guide you on how to add the Mobile App channel to your existing *894# ussd channel following the steps below;
- Dial *894#
- Select 1 for Firstmonie
- Select 8 for Firstmonie Services
- Select 3 for Activate channel
- Select 3 for mobile app
- Enter your 5 digits PIN to authenticate the process
- Upon success, proceed to download the Mobile App and setup on your phone/device
First Bank's app allows you to check account balances, view transactions, transfer money between accounts, pay bills and receive alert messages 24/7 using your mobile phone.
This service is free for First Bank online banking customers. Standard messaging, airtime and data charges may apply. Contact your wireless service provider for details.
Keywords: First Bank, First Bank VA, First Bank Virginia, First Bank Mobile, First Bank Mobile VA
• View your account balances and transaction activity on the go!
• Detailed transactions list — View the date, amount, and transaction details!
• Search and Sort — Find the exact transaction you're looking for in just a few keystrokes!
• Make transfers with ease between your First Bank accounts.
BILL PAY CONVENIENCE
• Schedule payments and pay bills instantly from your mobile device
• Make check deposits to your Checking, Savings and Money Market accounts using your smartphone or iPad.
• Find the nearest First Bank ATM or branch by entering the zip code or address of the area you want to search. A list of the nearest ATMs and/or branches showing the address and driving distance will be provided based on the location information you enter.
The First Bank App is FREE to download, although your mobile carrier's message and data rates may apply. Check with your carrier for specific fees and charges. Any fees associated with transactions will be identified during usage.
© 2014 First Banks, Inc. Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender.
It’s fast, easy, and convenient. So get mobile and take care of your banking whenever and wherever you want!
- Deposit checks on-the-go into your First Bank accounts
- Check balances
- View pending items and history
- Search your transaction history by date and description
- View, create, approve, or cancel funds transfers
- Exchange secure messages with Customer Service
- Locate nearby ATM or Branch locations
- View Alerts
To use this app, you must be enrolled in First Bank’s online banking system. Find out how to get started at LocalFirstBank.com/DigitalBanking.
Mobile Banking from your Android Phone!
Customers must have an active FirstBank account that is enrolled in Online Banking. Once enrolled in FirstBank Online Banking, you can login, click on Other Services > Mobile Banking and enroll to establish your mobile login ID and Password.
FirstBank’s secure mobile banking offers you the ability to access your personal accounts. You can view account balances and recent transactions, transfer funds between accounts and even pay your bills. Our mobile banking app provides you with the ultimate in convenience for managing your finances anytime, anywhere! Available features include:
• Check your account activity and available balances
• Schedule and make payments to any of your billers
• Enjoy the convenience of depositing your check anytime, anywhere using your device’s camera (if eligible, limits apply)*
• Transfer money between your FirstBank accounts
Pay Other People
• Send money to your family or friends via email or text using Popmoney®
• Find nearby branches and ATMs using the iPhone’s built-in GPS. Additionally, you can search by zip code or address.
• Get help and find FirstBank contact information
FirstBank is committed to your security and protecting the privacy of your financial information. We use state of the art technology to protect unauthorized access to your account. For more detailed information, visit www.firstbankonline.com.
*Mobile deposits are subject to verification and not available for immediate withdrawal.
Standard data service charges may apply. Please contact your wireless carrier for more information.
You can manage your accounts, make deposits, find ATMs and more.
Now it’s easy to bank 24/7, right from your Android™ device. To start, just enroll in Chase Online(SM).
To view the Chase Mobile app in Spanish language, please ensure your Android™ device’s language setting is set to Spanish (Asegúrate de que tu aparato Android™ esté configurado en el idioma español)
MONITOR YOUR ACCOUNT
• View account balances and transaction history
• View your credit and debit card rewards status
• Pay bills and credit cards
• Transfer money between Chase accounts
• Deposit checks with Chase QuickDeposit(SM)
• Send and request money with Chase QuickPay(SM)
• Send wire transfers
• Make changes to pending transactions
• Find the nearest Chase branches and ATMs
• Speak with a customer service representative
MANAGE AND RECEIVE THE FOLLOWING ACCOUNT ALERTS THROUGH THE CHASE MOBILE APP
• Account balances
• ACH transfers
MANAGE YOUR CHASE CREDIT CARD
• View your credit card balance and activity
• Make payments
• View Ultimate Rewards® information
Notes on Permissions:
• Location permissions are needed to determine your current location in order to find Chase bank branches and ATMs near you
• Read Contact permissions are needed to access your contacts to send money via Chase QuickPay(SM)
• Camera permissions are needed to deposit checks via Chase QuickDeposit(SM)
• USB storage permissions are needed to view file attachments
Some features are available for eligible customers and accounts only.
There is no charge from Chase, but message and data rates may apply. Such charges include those from your communications service provider. Delivery of account alerts may be delayed for various reasons, including service outages affecting your mobile device, wireless or internet provider; technology failures; and system capacity limitations. Any time you review your balance, keep in mind it may not reflect all transactions including recent debit card transactions or checks you have written. A qualifying Chase account is required to transfer funds via text. Account alerts are not available for Chase Basic Checking(SM) accounts.
Android is a registered trademark of Google, Inc.
Step 1: Send SMS MBSREG to 9223440000 to receive User ID and Default MPIN.
Step 2: Download State Bank Freedom application from here.
Step 3: Change the default MPIN through State Bank FreedoM application.
Step 4: Complete registration process instantaneously by visiting State Bank ATM / Branch or Internet Banking
Option 1: Activate using State Bank ATM-cum-Debit card at any State Bank ATM.
Choose 'Mobile Registration > Mobile Banking Registration > Registration'
Enter your 10 digit mobile number, which should be already registered with the Bank.
Option 2: Submit registration form at the Home Branch for immediate activation.
Option 3: Internet Banking customers of State Bank of India can complete the registration process through OnlineSBI.
* Funds transfer (within SBI or other Bank's account)
* Immediate Mobile Payment Services (IMPS) : Fund Transfer, Merchant Payments 24 x 7
* Enquiry Services (Balance Enquiry / Mini statement)
* Cheque Book request
* Demat Account Enquiry
* Bill Payments (Utility bills, Credit Cards, Insurance premium), Donations, Subscriptions
* Mobile Top up
* M-Commerce (DTH Recharge of Tatasky, BigTV, SunDirect, DishTV, DigitalTV and Videocon d2h connections, SBI Life insurance premium, etc.)
* Booking of train tickets over the IRCTC portal through IMPS
Manage Your Accounts*
• Check activity and balances in checking, savings and credit card accounts
• View routing and account numbers easily
• Edit transaction descriptions in checking and savings accounts
• Order replacement debit or credit cards±
• Order check copies±
• View Merrill Edge and Merrill Lynch investment accounts
• Set app Alerts to be notified of important account and security info
Send Money to Virtually Anyone*
• Securely send and receive money using a mobile number or email address (including to and from U.S. accounts outside of Bank of America)1
• Add recipients for email/mobile number transfers using your device’s contacts or enter the data manually2
• Manage transfers between your Bank of America accounts (including mortgages and loans)
• Visit www.bankofamerica.com/easymoneytransfer to learn more
• Schedule, edit or cancel payments
• Pay eBills
• Add or edit Pay To accounts
• Use our app to snap photos of checks and deposit them from your mobile device3
• View processing deposits in account details in the app
• Choose Deals, shop as you normally do with your credit/debit cards and receive cash back
• Get cash back into your eligible Bank of America account4
• Reset Passcode, retrieve Online ID
• Use SafePass® for additional security during sensitive transactions (you’ll receive a code to verify your identity)
Contact Us Easily
• Schedule an appointment at a banking center or call us with any questions
• Find ATMs and banking centers
*Please visit Online Banking for these banking needs:
Wire transfers; transfers to external bank accounts; transfers from credit cards; ordering new checks; setting up/canceling recurring transfers and payments; enrolling in Bill Pay/managing eBill information; changing Online IDs; stopping checks; activating new debit cards; using ShopSafe®; going paperless; viewing mortgage and loan account details; enrolling in SafePass.
≠App is optimized for Android handset but is also compatible with Android tablets.
±Fee may apply.
1Enrollment and Bank of America checking/savings account required. No fee for this service; dollar/frequency limits apply. Transfer permitted only to U.S.-based accounts. See Online Banking Service Agreement for details.
2You must grant permission for the app to access your device contacts.
3Deposits subject to verification and not available for immediate withdrawal. See Terms for other restrictions.
4Earned cash back credited the month following redemption. See Terms for other restrictions.
To use our app, you’re required by the app store to accept all App Permissions to allow technical access to certain functions on your device. Our app doesn’t access or engage these functions until you actively initiate the related transactions, such as accessing your contacts to add recipients to Email/Mobile Transfers. For a detailed explanation, visit our in-app Help.
Having general app issues?
• Try clearing the browser and BofA app cache, then power off the device
• If you’re on your home WiFi network and have a problem connecting, try resetting your modem/router
• For optimal performance, make sure you’re running the latest OS
• Note that third-party keyboards are blocked by our app due to their potential to track your password and other keystrokes you may enter; the native keyboard for your device will be used
• Visit our in-app Help to learn more
Terms/Service Agreement: www.bankofamerica.com/serviceagreement
Android™ is a trademark of Google Inc.
Bank of America and related trademarks are trademarks of Bank of America Corporation
Bank of America, N.A. Member FDIC
© 2015 Bank of America Corporation
Your security is our priority — Mobile data transmissions are safeguarded by 128-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) to prevent unauthorized access. Our Online Security Guarantee provides added protection against unauthorized access to your accounts. We will never transmit your account number.
• View your account balances and activity — for consumer accounts, view check and deposit images!
• Available balance and pending deposits — learn more about how your available balance is calculated and what’s still pending. Note, some transaction activities may not be immediately recorded to your account and may not yet be reflected in the available balance
• Search and Sort — Find the transaction you're looking for in just a few keystrokes
• Detailed transactions list — View the date, location, amount, and more for transactions on one page, just like you see in Online Banking.
• View your credit card rewards balance
• Deposit checks using your Android phone
WELLS FARGO SUREPAY
• Send money, using a mobile number or email address, to friends and family with eligible accounts at participating financial institutions.
TRANSFERS AND PAYMENTS
• Make transfers to your accounts.
• Schedule payments and pay bills right from your mobile device
• If you're already a Bill Pay customer, your payees are automatically available for use in Mobile Bill Pay
• Monitor balances, holdings, account activity and open orders for your Wells Fargo Advisors and WellsTrade accounts
• Get real-time quotes, charts, market data and news
• Let us help you find a nearby Wells Fargo ATM. Locate an ATM using your current location/GPS or enter the zip code or address of the area you wish to search. You’ll be provided a list of ATMs with the address and distance from your current location.
DEPOSIT PRODUCTS OFFERED BY WELLS FARGO BANK, N.A. MEMBER FDIC.
INVESTMENT AND INSURANCE PRODUCTS: NOT INSURED BY FDIC | NO BANK GUARANTEE | MAY LOSE VALUE
Wells Fargo Advisors is the trade name used by two separate registered broker-dealers: Wells Fargo Advisors, LLC, and Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network, LLC, Members SIPC, nonbank affiliates of Wells Fargo & Company
WellsTrade accounts are available through Wells Fargo Advisors, LLC
• Location permissions are necessary to determine your current location to display nearby Wells Fargo locations/ATMs and provide mapping directions
• Camera permissions are necessary for you to use the Mobile Deposit feature
• Internet access permissions are necessary for the app to connect with Wells Fargo Mobile
• Identity permissions are necessary in order to enable you to access your contacts to prefill emails/phone numbers when using Wells Fargo Sure Pay
• Photo permissions are necessary for you to use the Mobile Deposit feature
• Contacts permissions are necessary to enable you to prefill contact information (emails/phone numbers) when using Wells Fargo Sure Pay
*Your mobile carrier's message and data rates may apply.
**Minimum system requirements: Android OS v2.3 and higher are supported. If you aren’t able to upgrade, use your browser to sign on to wf.com.
•View your balance, transactions, and check images
•Transfer funds between First Bank accounts
•Find First Bank ATMs and Banking Centers using the GPS system provided by your iPhone****
*Must be an Online Banking Customer
**Mobile customers must first establish transfer and bill pay accounts through Online Banking prior to using these features.
***Certain restrictions may apply.
****Please refer to your carrier for any fees that may apply.
----------------------Mobile Banking Smart Phone application for SBI Retail Internet Banking users--------------------------
State Bank Anywhere is State Bank of India’s retail internet banking based application for your smartphones. A safe, convenient and easy to use application with a host of features to help users manage your finances on the move. Download from Google Play store Only. Do not use any other websites for downloading this application.
• Show case overview of 4 account variant (Transaction / Deposit /Loan / PPF)
• Selection of account number
• Detailed account information
• Mini Statement (Last 10 transactions)
Funds Transfer (Own A/c)
Intra-Bank (Within SBI) Transfer
Inter-Bank (Other Bank) Transfer (NEFT/State Bank Group Transfer)
Credit Card (VISA) Transfer
IMPS Transfer (Person to Person/Person to Account)
Aadhaar /LPG Seeding to A/c Number for DBT
Cheque Book Request
• With Bill
• Without Bill
• View Biller
• Scheduled Bill
Top-up and Recharge
• Mobile Top-up
• DTH Recharge
• Transaction Enquiry
All you need :
• A smart phone with Android Operating System (OS 2.3 or above).
• Internet connectivity like GPRS/EDGE/3G/Wi-Fi.
• Existing SBI Retail (personal) Internet Banking username and password with Transaction Rights.
• Currently this app supports only State Bank of India Retail Internet Banking customers. Associate Banks’ internet banking users will not be able to use this app.
For complaints, please log into www.onlinesbi.com and click Customer Care >> Post Ticket. From the dropdown, select OnlineSBI on Mobile and choose sub category as OnlineSBI on Mobile related issues. Your ticket would be responded by our customer support team to your satisfaction. Please check the status of the ticket by logging into www.onlinesbi.com >> Customer Care> View Ticket.
For feedback & suggestions, kindly email us at email@example.com
The official app of HDFC Bank for Android.
HDFC Bank MobileBanking gives you access to your account on your Android phone. Now, you can perform your banking tasks from the palm of your hand, from anywhere and at anytime!
What can you do?
- Pay utility bills, credit card bills, etc.
- View Account summaries and Fixed Deposit summaries
- Transfer funds ,including transfers to other bank customers
- Request statements, cheque book, stop payment
And much, much more.
Download ICICI Bank Mobile Banking - iMobile and enjoy it on your Android device.
iMobile is ICICI Bank's official mobile banking application.
ICICI Bank iMobile is a breakthrough innovation in banking where practically all Internet banking transactions can now be simply done on mobiles phones.
Easy, convenient and secure to use, iMobile offers a wide range of banking and informational services to make banking convenient for you, iMobile lets you transfer funds, pay bills; book travel such as airline tickets, train tickets and bus tickets. Our customers can also buy movie tickets; can recharge prepaid mobile and DTH; locate an ATM, and also do lot more while on the go.
The application covers Savings bank, Demat, Credit Card and Loan accounts.
iMobile is the fastest way for Bill Pay. ICICI Bank offers Mobile Banking facility free of charge to customers. This mobile banking application also allows customers to transfer money using IMPS (Inter Bank Mobile Payment Service). iMobile has simplified mobile payments and mobile banking as never before. iMobile is a step towards Mobile Money and Mobile Wallets.
For more details on ICICI Bank Mobile Banking Visit http://www.icicibank.com/mobile-banking/index.html.
Legal Terms and Conditions : http://www.icicibank.com/terms-condition/terms-and-conditions.page?
MANAGE FINANCES — Pay bills, transfer funds, send money, track spending with Money Manager
INVESTMENT CENTER – Place trades, get quotes and market news, and perform research
DEPOSIT@MOBILE — Qualifying members can deposit checks from their phone*
INSURANCE CLAIMS — Report a loss, submit photos, view status
PLUS — Loan calculator, ATM & rental car locator, get insurance cards
*You must qualify for USAA's Deposit@Home® and Deposit@Mobile® ; eligibility for USAA property and casualty insurance and credit qualification required.
Investments/Insurance: Not FDIC Insured - Not Bank Issued, Guaranteed or Underwritten - May Lose Value
Your contact list is only accessible to you on the USAA app and will not be stored within the app. Using your contact list within the app means that the payment tabs will be prefilled so you don't have to search for email addresses and phone numbers when you transfer money to other people. This feature is secure and does not provide USAA or any third-party with access to your contacts.
USAA Money Manager is not an investment advisory service of USAA.
Information on non-USAA accounts is governed by the User Agreement. USAA's personal financial management services are not sponsored or endorsed by any third party.
Property and Casualty Insurance provided by United Services Automobile and its affiliates, San Antonio, TX.
USAA means United Services Automobile Association and its affiliates. Banks Member FDIC. To take advantage of mobile.usaa.com, you must be registered on usaa.com.
Investments provided by USAA Investment Management Company and USAA Financial Advisors Inc., both registered broker dealers.
Your phone carrier’s standard charges may apply. System availability and response time is subject to market conditions.
USAA products are available only in those jurisdictions where USAA is authorized to sell them.
Available features include:
- Check your latest account balance and search recent transactions by date, amount, or check number.
- Easily transfer cash between your accounts.
- Make payments to any of your payees.
- Find nearby branches and ATMs.
Firstbank, FirstBank Mobile Banking, Firstbank Mobile Banking,
FirstBank VI, Firstbank VI, firstbank mobile banking, FirstBank Virgin Islands, first bank
- Calculate the estimated property value you can afford
- Find out the right mortgage product for you
- Access our current interest rates
- Find properties by price or area