Do more with the contact details you find by adding them to your White Pages My List. Sign in with your White Pages account to access My List from wherever you are.
- Predictive text displays suggestions as you type
- Interactive maps with touch pan/zoom, photo view and full screen options
- Find nearby results using GPS.
- View listings on a map and get directions using GPS.
- Save listings to My List and add Notes.
We're aiming to continually improve so tell us know what you think of White Pages for your phone. We are always happy to hear from you.
By downloading White Pages to your phone you agree to the terms located at the ""Legal"" link below.
- Search for local businesses by using your device’s GPS
- Locate businesses near you with map search
- Zoom, pan and find your current location with interactive maps
- Find Businesses that service your area
- Identify Yellow Pages businesses calling you with Yellow Pages Caller ID (Beta)17
- Call businesses directly from the app
- Save business details to contacts
- Share favourite businesses with friends via SMS, email, Facebook and Twitter
- Additional Business information, such as ratings, payment methods and opening hours, to help make your choice easier
The Yellow Pages app uses your phone contacts and Yellow Pages directory data to help identify businesses calling you as well as businesses you are calling. Your contacts are not stored or used for any other function. If you do not wish to use this feature, you may turn it off in the app settings.
We aim to provide the best Android experience possible by delivering regular app updates with new features and functionality. To share your feedback and ideas, drop us a line at email@example.com.
February 2014: In this month's issue of Where Magazine: Local Knowledge: St. Louis celebrates the 250th anniversary of its founding with exhibits, events and more. Before St. Louis: Explore the rich history of St. Louis both before and after its founding. Shopping: Great gifts for guys and luxurious spa treatments for gals (well, guys too). Dining: Destination dining at Stone Hill winery and some non-Italian options on the mostly Italian Hill.
January 2014: In the January Issue of Where Magazine: The Inside Story: To combat january's numbing temperatures, we take you inside to some of the city's most ravishing interiors. Suds & Grub: Some of the city's best craft breweries are also turning out fabulous food. Come with us as we indulge. Entertainment: Catch "West side story" at the Fox theatre, MADCO at the Touhill and eagles on the Chain of Rocks Bridge.
December 2013: Inside the December 2013 issue of Where Magazine: holiday happenings: Lights! concerts! Santas! All the seasonal events to help you ring in the holidays, from light displays and music performances to Santa parades and more. Gift Guide: To splurge or to save, that is the question. Whether 'tis nobler to hunt down a bar-gain or blow the bank wide open is completely up to you, but we have excellent choices both ways in books, chess, silver and potables.
Want to be kept up to date on happenings at The Crossing in real time? Need to know when the latest message is online, or when a new signup is available? Simply enable push notifications from the app and you'll be plugged in.
We hope you enjoy the app and that it helps you stay a little closer to your church and community.
You can view parishes on a map, search for parishes around you, and see Mass, Reconciliation and Adoration times. You can view the latest news from the Archdiocese, and you can see and send in your own prayers. This App is a great way to keep you connected to the Archdiocese and to your Catholic faith on the go!