- Ask questions with images, maps, and locations to deepen the context. Crop, reframe, zoom, and draw on your images to get more specific.
- Answer map questions by dropping a pin for a specific location. Answer photo questions by drawing on them. Answer any question by attaching a link.
- Jelly routes questions using your existing social network connections, location, and topics you are interested in.
- Questions can be forwarded outside the app so your friends who don't have Jelly can still help. It feels good to help!
- Collect Thank You cards for helping others.
*Currently supporting devices running Android 4.0+
**Jelly requests permission to use your device location to help route questions and answers
**If you would like to help test new Jelly features join our Android beta: https://plus.google.com/communities/108020468206850882231
Why to install tens of individual apps for each social network when you can access all of them in only one app, that is Social Networks All in One app.
You can access many social networks through this app, few are listed below :
We Heart It
With InstaTrack - Follower Tracker For Instagram, you can find who unfollowed you, who is not following you back, track new followers, and more...
- You must have an Instagram account to use this app.
- The number of users you follow or followed by must not exceed 20,000 in order to enjoy the full functionality of the app.
- You can follow or unfollow up to 160 users per hour (Limited by Instagram).
- get inspired or to inspire others
- pimp your presentation (make it less monotonous)
- make a point in a discussion or get a discussion going
Enjoy the quotes!
Ever spent too much time figuring out what phone to buy, which doctor to visit or which app to download? We help you connect with people you trust who have been through a similar experience. Its your own personalized Whatsapp for recommendations and Quora for answers.
So, what are you waiting for? Want a recommendation? Tink It!
This Application contains 365 pravachans in side one application.
No Internet is needed to read the pravachans.