Download now for:
• Real-time, streaming quotes
• Market research
• Stocks, ETFs, options
• Watch lists synced to the Scottrade® client website
• Scottrade Bank® access
Scottrade, Inc. and Scottrade Bank are separate but affiliated companies and are wholly-owned subsidiaries of Scottrade Financial Services, Inc. Brokerage products and services offered by Scottrade, Inc. - Member FINRA and SIPC. Deposit products and services offered by Scottrade Bank, Member FDIC.
Brokerage Products Not FDIC-Insured - Not Bank Guaranteed - May Lose Value.
Market volatility, volume, and system availability may impact account access and trade execution.
Scottrade®, the Scottrade® logo, and all other trademarks, whether registered or unregistered, are the property of Scottrade, Inc. and its affiliates.
© 2015 Scottrade, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Fields for Current Age, Retirement Age, Life Expectancy, Monthly Expenses, Inflation, Rate of Return on investment Before Retirement & After Retirement, Years to Retire, Yearly Expenses at retirement, Retirement Corpus, Monthly Investment
- Settings for Default Values - Currency Symbol, Rate of Return, Inflation, Retirement Age, Monthly Expenses & Reload Last Values
Age (Years) : 30
Retirement Age (Years) : 58
Monthly Expenses : 30,000
Inflation (%) : 7
Rate of Return (%) on investment Before Retirement : 15
Rate of Return (%) on investment After Retirement : 10
Year to Retire : 28
Monthly Expenses at retirement : 1, 99,465
Yearly Expenses at retirement : 23,93,582
Retirement Corpus : 3, 99, 98,159
Monthly Investment : 7,719
Suppose you are 30 years old who wants to retire at 58 and expect to live till 80.
If your current Monthly Household Expenses (excluding expenses which will not be part of it post Retirement e.g. EMI, Insurance Premium, Education Expenses etc) are 30000,
You expect inflation to be around 7% for next 28 years,
You expect 15% return on your investments before retirement and
During retirement you expect that your investments will return 10%.
So Number of Years left for your retirement are 28 years and at retirement you will require a retirement corpus of 3,99,98,159 for which I need to save 7,719 per month.
Please send your suggestion and issues to my E-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
Whether you’re on the go a little or a lot, the Voya™ retirement account app allows you to view and manage your retirement plan account whenever and wherever you want. Features include:
• Current balances
• Personal rate of return
• Investment performance
• Balance history
• Balances by asset class and fund
• Contribution history
Also, based on your particular retirement plan (401k, 403b, 457, or other retirement savings plan with Voya), you may be able to use the Voya retirement account app to:
• Change your contribution rate
• Transfer money among funds
• Reallocate your current balance
• Change the investment direction of future contributions
All the information sent to and from your device is encrypted using industry standard SSL technology. For your protection, your personal and confidential information is not on the device. You have the option to register your device to trigger security challenge questions, in case your device is lost or stolen.
Download the app today to manage your retirement plan account wherever you go, at your convenience.
You also can set up accounts and securities alerts, deposit checks into your eligible Merrill Edge accounts, and transfer money between your Merrill Edge investment accounts and linked Bank of America bank accounts, as well as between accounts at other financial institutions you’ve set up on the website. Additionally, you can pay bills through the app if you've enrolled in the bill pay service on the website.
Images are for illustration purposes only.
Merrill Edge is available through Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated (MLPF&S), and consists of the Merrill Edge Advisory Center (investment guidance) and self-directed online investing.
The Merrill Edge app for Android is available to clients who have online access to Merrill Lynch websites. Some of the features and services available on MerrillEdge.com are not available within this app. Please access the website to access all functionality.
Banking products are provided by Bank of America, N.A. and affiliated banks, members FDIC and wholly owned subsidiaries of Bank of America Corporation.
Are Not FDIC Insured | Are Not Bank Guaranteed | May Lose Value
MLPF&S is a registered broker-dealer, Member SIPC and a wholly owned subsidiary of Bank of America Corporation.
- All 50 States
- Compare over 20 carriers
- Pre-Screener for Underwriting Issues (We email over 20 carriers to see what carriers is best for your clients underwriting issues)
- Order and Track Medical Exams
• Place trades for stocks, options, complex options, and mutual funds with just a few taps
• Set default account and order preferences for speedy order placement
• Check the status of open orders
Access Your Accounts
• Monitor all of your brokerage accounts in a single view
• Receive real-time account alerts and trade confirmations
• Create and edit watch lists that stay in sync with etrade.com
Track the Markets
• View a market snapshot from Briefing.com from the dashboard
• Stay informed on breaking news with RSS feeds from top sources
• Get instant access to real-time streaming quotes and charts
• Use your device’s camera2 to scan a barcode to identify the company/symbol
• Interact with landscape mode charts and EMA/SMA technical tools
• Deposit checks remotely using your device's camera2
• Quick Transfer cash from any financial institution3
• Watch live CNBC Video and Video on Demand
• Learn new strategies with our mobile library of educational videos
1 This app version is optimized for smartphones
2 Camera permissions are strictly for the check deposit and barcode scanning features only. Your camera will not be used at any other time.
3 For details and important information about Quick Transfer, please visit www.etrade.com/quicktransferdetails for a listing of the limitations, restriction, and time deadlines associated with the service.
View End-user License Agreement: https://mobile.etrade.com/etmobile/EULA_1.0.html
* Find which is better Traditional 401(k) or Roth 401(k)
* Find which is better Traditional IRA or Roth IRA
* How much do you save by saving and not spending?
* How is your employer contribution adding up?
* Are you really on track or do you want to save more?
* Would you have a Surplus or Shortfall?
* All the above customized just for you.
Need more? Contact Dev!
Ad supported. Ad free version coming soon.
SEE HOW YOU’RE DOING
Interactive features like the Retirement Readiness Quiz and Peer Comparison help you visualize how your retirement savings stack up against others like you — just by answering a few quick questions.
GET THE HELP YOU NEED
Call a rep – instantly connect to customer support by tapping “Give Us a Call.” Or visit the Library for financial educational information to better understand your options and make informed choices for retirement planning. Browse our collection of articles, videos, and podcasts.
MONITOR YOUR ACCOUNTS
• Retirement Accounts — Keep your financial goals on track by monitoring your plan balances (including pension, if available) and investments, your plan’s account performance, and more.
• Stock Plans — Monitor your stock plan account information and exercise employee stock options.
• Health & Insurance — Get a complete view of the medical, dental, and vision health and insurance plans you are enrolled in, as well as in- and out-of-network costs, coverage information, and provider contacts.
• Other Accounts — Review other Fidelity accounts, like 529 college savings plan accounts and brokerage accounts, to see how they contribute to your overall financial strategy.
Available for phones running Android 4.1 or later.
The NetBenefits® smartphone app is available to individuals who have one or more employer-sponsored workplace benefits provided by Fidelity Investments. Please note that the app is currently not available for use with Fidelity-serviced HR/Payroll plans.
Employer-sponsored account functionality includes transactions for employee stock plans, as well as investment and contribution changes for retirement plans (availability may vary depending on plan); for all other accounts, functionality is limited to viewing account balances, history, positions, year-to-date performance, and benefits information.
NetBenefits and the NetBenefits design logo are registered service marks of FMR LLC.
The images below are for illustrative purposes only.
System availability and response times may vary.
Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC, Member NYSE, SIPC
© 2015 FMR LLC. All rights reserved.
The Fidelity app offers new functionality to ensure you can take advantage of your next trading opportunity wherever you are. Features include:
- Multi-Leg options trading for simultaneously buying and selling multiple option contracts.
- Standard and custom option strategies.
- Specific Share Trading for Stocks and ETFs, so you can control the gains and losses reported for your trades.
- Extended Hours Trading – you’ll have greater flexibility in reacting to market news outside of standard market sessions.
- Tax lots, now available for your positions.
CUSTOMIZABLE HOME SCREENS:
Customize your home screen to see the information that’s most important to you. Choose from key tile-based screen options such as your accounts, portfolio gainers and losers, personalized watch list in heat map view, U.S. Markets, World Markets, Market Movers, and more.
MANAGE YOUR MONEY:
Move money between accounts, deposit checks with the snap of a photo, and pay bills with Fidelity BillPay® from virtually anywhere, anytime.
TRADE FROM ANYWHERE:
Trade stocks, options, mutual funds, and ETFs from virtually anywhere, anytime. Our mobile Apps are built with some of the most advanced encryption available in the industry, so you can safely trade from wherever you are.
ALERTS & PUSH NOTIFICATIONS:
Receive timely, customizable alerts via push notifications, or visit the message center to view and manage streaming alerts.
RESEARCH & NEWS
Get access to news and views on the market, view real-time quotes and charts, and set up watch lists to track your preferred securities.
ENHANCED CASH MANAGEMENT & EQUITY DIVIDEND INFORMATION:
Banking enhancements, including access to your credit card details – balances, payments and rewards, and a cash management overview page with current balance, interest earned, and ATM fee rebates. Plus, detailed dividend information for your equity investments.
CALL A REP:
Instantly connect to customer support by tapping “Call a Rep”.
And exclusive with our Android App:
Fidelity Watchapp for Pebble Smartwatch
To learn more about Fidelity's App, check out our video at fidelity.com/android.
* Workplace savings account functionality is limited to viewing account information only.
The images are for illustrative purposes only.
Fidelity, Fidelity Investments and the Pyramid design logo are registered service marks of FMR LLC.
Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC, Member NYSE, SIPC, 900 Salem Street, Smithfield, RI 02917
We care what you think. With your help, we're able to constantly improve our Fidelity Mobile® apps and address the concerns you bring to our attention. All the feedback you provide is valuable to us – we read and consider every comment we receive.
All access to and use of this App is subject to and governed by the End User License Agreement, [the Privacy Statement], and (collectively the "Agreement") which may be found at www.prudential.com/eula. BY DOWNLOADING THIS APP, YOU ARE BECOMING A PARTY TO THE AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE AGREEMENT, YOU SHOULD NOT DOWNLOAD THE APP. © 2011 Prudential Financial, Inc. and its related entities. Newark, NJ USA. Prudential Financial, Inc. of the United States is not affiliated with Prudential plc. which is headquartered in the United Kingdom.
Prudential, the Prudential logo, and the Rock symbol are service marks of The Prudential Insurance Company of America, Newark, NJ, and its related entities, registered in many jurisdictions worldwide.
1. Total Service period.
2. Gratuity amount.
3. Leave encashment amount.
4. Commutation amount (Commutation is not compulsory, you can always opt out of it).
5. Basic Pension.
6. Total Pension
7. Reduced Pension
8. Family Basic Pension.
9. Total Family Pension
With the Schwab Workplace Retirement App, you get on-the-go access to your retirement savings progress:
• Check your account balance.
• View and filter personal performance data.
• See how much you’re saving from each paycheck.
• Look at your account activity.
• View the latest headlines and market updates.
• Easily access answers to your questions.
Regarding the screenshots:
Account data shown is for illustrative purposes only. This is not a recommendation.
System availability and response times are subject to market conditions and mobile connections limitations.
Android™ is a trademark of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google's permission.
Schwab Retirement Plan Services, Inc. and Schwab Retirement Plan Services Company provide recordkeeping and related services with respect to retirement plans and has provided this communication to you as part of the recordkeeping services they provide to Plans. Trust, custody and deposit products and services are available through Charles Schwab Bank.
©2014 Schwab Retirement Plan Services, Inc. All rights reserved. (0814-5090)
Just Retire supports:
-Saving and loading profiles so you only ever have to input your info once.
-Accounting for current savings
-Accounting for contribution growth over time
-Accounting for interest
-Accounting for inflation
-Accounting for supplementary income like Social Security benefits or financial assistance from family members
-Accounting for tax (ex. put 0% if you have a Roth IRA account)
-Accounting for a legacy you want to leave behind
-Tracking principle contributions vs. interest earned
-Sensitivity analysis by tweaking inputs on the fly and seeing how fluctuations in expectations will effect your future
This app, like all glaukon apps, has been designed with aesthetics and usability in mind. To that end, it comes with 10 beautiful backgrounds, a clean and intuitive interface, a built-in calculator, and plenty of information about the various financial concepts retirement planning deals with. And of course, it comes with an obligatory quote generator. It's what I do.
Images from various users at http://www.sxc.hu
Quotes from: http://www.quotegarden.com/retirement.html