The Gas Pipe Sizing Calculator is an extremely easy to use app that will help you to select the right size pipes for installations using copper (up to 108mm), steel (up to 300mm) and PE (up to 315mm) pipes of sections up to 250m (820ft) in length.
To carry out a calculation simply select the gas type, enter the appliance heat input, enter the pipe length, the number of high or low loss fittings (guidance is given in the app), select the type of pipe and then press the 'Calculate' button.
The results will show the total equivalent length, the minimum pipe diameter (metric) that should be used and the pressure drop for that section of pipe.
For multiple appliances each section should be calculated in turn and the kW inputs for the appliances in each section added together for each calculation.
The maximum pressure drop from each appliance to the meter should be no more than 1 mbar for natural gas or 2.5 mbar for butane or propane. Adding all drops together using the minimum pipe diameters may cause this to be exceeded. Where possible, the results will also calculate the drop if the next larger size pipe diameter is selected on a section, this should help to ensure the right sizes are used throughout the whole circuit.
Please note: This app is designed mainly for the UK so supports metric pipe sizes only.
The app has the following features:
✔ Built-in let-by/tightness testing timers
✔ Built-in conversion calculator
✔ Built-in guide with full gas rate calculations and let-by/tightness testing procedure
✔ Works on all types of meter
✔ Metric and imperial calculators
✔ Supports natural gas, butane and propane
✔ Save manual calorific values for improved accuracy
✔ Select between a 1 and 2 minute timer for metric meters
✔ Selectable timer alert
✔ Supports ¼ft³, ½ ft³ 1ft³, 2ft³ and 5ft³ imperial test dials
✔ Built-in torch
✔ Email results to any destination or share to other apps such as DropBox and Drive
✔ Timers do not reset when the device is rotated
✔ Timers will continue to run if the home button is pressed (metric alert will function also)
The metric timer can be set to either 1 or 2 minutes. For U6 and G4 meters one minute is sufficient, for E6 meters two minutes is recommended for accuracy. The timer can be set to an audible alert, vibrate, both or neither.
A guide has been built into the app with 6 pages:
• Metric gas rate calculations
• Imperial gas rate calculations
• Heat input calculations
• Let-by test procedure
• Tightness test procedure
• Tightness test permissible pressure drops
An extra Quick Converter calculator is included in the app for simple conversions between gas rates and heat inputs. Simply select the type of gas, enter a value, select the units, press the 'Calculate' button and the calculator will show all gas rates (cubic metres per hour, cubic feet per hour and litres per second) and heat inputs (MJ/h, kW and BTUs per hour) based on the CV.
The Tightness Testing function allows you to quickly select between the let-by and tightness tests and has an easy to use timer. No longer do you need to fiddle about with your phone's timer!
Calorific values can be entered manually (and saved) for more accurate gas rate calculation results. The calorific value of natural gas in the UK varies from about 38.3 to 40.5 MJ per cubic metre; this can mean a difference in the gas rate calculation of more than 5%! With this calculator you can add the CV for your area in the settings page and avoid these inaccuracies. The default values set for butane and propane are both the same as supplied by Calor and BOC.
A torch function is included with this app if your device has an LED flash.
This app requires the CAMERA permission to use the LED flash as a torch.
Supports US and metric units.
Perfect for your boat, scooter, lawn equipment, snowmobile, etc. Calculate exact fuel mixes in seconds.
Note: This application uses Google Analytics.
You can book gas for Indane Gas , Bharat Gas and HP Gas.
- Online booking of LPG cylinders
- Order Refill
- Check status of their requests
- Transfer of Connections
- Customer Support
- File complaints
Please send your valuable feedback to email@example.com
a. Book LPG Refill
b. Check Refill History
c. Log a Complaint
d. Request to Surrender LPG Connection
e. Rate the HP Gas distributor
f. Avail Preferred time delivery
g. Transparency Portal
Pre-Requisite for usage of Mobile App:
a) User should be a consumer of HP GAS
b) Should have a valid e-mail Id
c) Must have registered on HPCL Consumer World. If not registered, please visit :
www.hpgas.com and select "HPGAS Consumer World"
Government has raised the LPG subsidy cap. You will get 12 subsidized refills from 1 April 2014 to 31 Mar, 2015.
Aadhaar Linking Status.
Online Refill Booking.
★ How many LPG refills have I used in this year?
★ How many Subsidized LPG refills can I use in this year?
★ How many Subsidized refills have I already used?
★ How many are remaining?
★ Am I all set to receive LPG subsidy directly in my Aadhaar enabled bank account?
If you are HP Gas Consumer then you can find answers to these questions from the ‘HP Gas Transparency Portal’.
GasWala makes it a one click process.
∗ It shows you details of all the refills delivered to you in this and last year.
∗ Analyses your usage pattern and predicts the number of refills you may need in the rest of the year.
∗ Tells you if you are all set to receive LPG subsidy in your Aadhaar enabled bank account. It also displays the last four digits of your Aadhaar number (‘UID’).
∗ Books a new refill for you in just three clicks (provided you have already created an account on the ‘HP Gas Consumer World’ website).
∗ Keeps a watch on your booking status and notifies you of any changes in the status.
1. FULL NETWORK ACCESS & VIEW NETWORK CONNECTIONS
GasWala needs internet access to collect your refill details from the Transparency Portal, to book your refills, to check for your current booking status, to check for new updates and to serve ads from Google AdMob.
2. RUN AT STARTUP
When you book a new refill using this app, it automatically checks for any change in your booking status once a day. The app must be able to do this even after your phone reboots.
This application is not sponsored, endorsed or owned by ‘Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited’.
What they say:
One of The Top 10 Must Download Android Apps for Aam Aadmi.
hpcl, hp gas, indianoil, iocl, indane, bpcl, bharat gas, subsidy, India, cooking gas, cook, food
Controlla in ogni istante il tuo storico letture e la domiciliazione delle bollette. Con l'energy store locator è tutto a portata di mano ed è facilissimo trovare la più vicina energy station o l'energy store eni.
Come utilizzare l’app eni bolletta luce e gas:
Se sei un cliente eni già registrato ai servizi online gas e luce, utilizza il tuo username e la tua password per accedere anche all’applicazione.
Se invece non sei ancora registrato, iscriversi è semplice, basta andare sul sito famiglia.eni.it e avere con sé la propria bolletta.
Bollette e pagamenti: per visualizzare le bollette in formato pdf, verificare il tuo estratto conto, avere informazioni sulla bolletta di prossima emissione e richiedere la rateizzazione:
- In caso di più forniture attive con eni, seleziona il numero cliente che ti interessa
- Cerca e visualizza in pdf la bolletta che ti interessa, le informazioni sulla prossima bolletta, nonché la situazione estratto conto del numero cliente selezionato
- Puoi richiedere la rateizzazione della bolletta, se ci sono bollette rateizzabili
Servizio eni webolletta; è comoda, gratuita ed ecologica e la ricevi quando viene emessa:
- In caso di più forniture attive con eni, seleziona il numero cliente che ti interessa
- Inserisci il tuo cellulare, per essere avvisato anche via sms (e via mail) dell’emissione della bolletta
- Richiedi il servizio e conferma la tua mail attraverso il link che ricevi via e-mail
Autolettura gas, per ricevere una bolletta sempre più precisa:
- In caso di più forniture attive con eni, seleziona il contatore del gas che ti interessa.
- Verifica, nella schermata dell’autolettura, la data e il numero dell’ultima lettura da te effettuata con la possibilità di annotarti in modo automatico il periodo utile per comunicare l’autolettura gas.
- E imposta, sul tuo smartphone, le cifre su fondo nero che trovi sul contatore del gas.
- Premi il pulsante “invia lettura” e attendi il messaggio di conferma.
- Visualizza, nella schermata storico letture, le letture effettuate con data inserimento e relativo stato.
Data di attivazione della fornitura:
- Se hai richiesto una nuova fornitura, potrai visualizzare una data di attivazione indicativa.
- Se hai una fornitura già attiva, potrai visualizzarne i dettagli.
- Se hai più forniture con Eni, seleziona il numero cliente relativo.
Domiciliazione della bolletta, per ridurre gli sprechi di carta:
- Inserisci i dati del titolare del conto corrente: nome, cognome, codice fiscale e IBAN e dopo invia la richiesta.
- Se hai più forniture, seleziona quella su cui desideri attivare la domiciliazione.
Andamento consumi, per tenere sempre sotto controllo il tuo consumo di gas e luce.
- Puoi visualizzare i grafici rappresentativi dell’andamento dei tuoi consumi di gas e luce degli ultimi 2 anni e confrontarne l'andamento rispetto al profilo medio di riferimento.
Come leggere la bolletta, per consultare la guida alla lettura della nuova bolletta eni gas e luce.
- Seleziona dall’indice l’argomento che ti interessa e guarda la demo.
Store locator, per sapere in ogni momento a chi rivolgersi, come fare:
- Digita un indirizzo e ti sarà fornita la posizione degli energy store eni più vicini a te.
1 - Easy to use Gas Rate Calculator.
With both Imperial and Metric options for Natural Gas.
(Based on CV - 1040 btu/ft3)
2 - Handy light function (Depends on the phones light function)
For those hard to read Meters in cupboards or cellars.
3 - Outputs Gas rate in:
4 - In app Help section.
* Internet required for ads.
Designed to Create, Manage and Accelerate your Business.
The Apps form part of a much larger software package especially designed to create, manage and accelerate the growth of your business.
The design process has been overseen and refined by a core group of Registered Gas and Oil Engineers.
With the time savings and extra business you will wonder how you ever managed without it.
The software allows you to create certificates, records, quotes and invoices on the go without internet access including:
Landlord Gas Safety Certificate (CP12)
Homeowner Gas Safety Certificate (CP12)
Gas Warning Notice
Gas Breakdown Record
Gas Service Record
Minor Electrical Works Certificate
Non Domestic Gas Safety Record
Leisure Industry Gas Safety Record
Liquefied Petroleum Gas Safety Record
Non Domestic Testing and Purging Record
Oil Installation Report (CD/10)
Oil Service Commission Report (CD/11)
Landlord Oil Installation Check (CD/12)
Oil Warning and Advice Notice (CD/14)
Domestic Oil Storage Tank Spillage and Fire Risk Assessment (TI/133D)
- Email certificates directly to customers and tenants
- Full Customer, Installation Address and Appliance database
- Capture tenant and house owners signature
- Certificate Numbers created automatically
- View Existing Certificates
- Unlimited online backup
- Works with and without an internet connection
- Up and Running in less than two minutes
- Simple workflow
- Install it on as many devices as you like
To see a full list of feature and more information please click here
For Details of Pricing please see
Note this app is only for registered Gas Safe Engineers and registered Oil Engineers - all Registration Details will be checked.
New Gas Connection
Transfer of Connection
The Air Liquide Easy Gas Converter app gives the user the ability to instantly convert from gaseous to liquid and share the results through email and text. Additionally, there is a unit calculator which converts weight and measures area, length, and volume for both US and metric systems. The user can customize the screen and display the gases and units to their preference. A worldwide Air Liquide office locator is another feature included in the app giving the user many different resources all in the palm of their hands.
Manage your energy on the go.
Our Android App allows you to quickly and easily submit your meter readings, view your bill and make a payment. Take complete control of your gas and energy needs with the No.1 energy app.
If you’re a Direct Debit customer you can keep an eye on how much you’re paying and make sure you’re on track with energy.
You can also keep track of your energy usage to make sure you’re in control of how much you’re using, and compare it with other customers in your local area.
If you’re a HomeCare customer, you can book an engineer to fix a breakdown for gas or electricity and book an Annual Service visit appointment. *(For customers with a excess on their account currently cannot use this service)*
View how many Nectar points you’re earning with British Gas, check to see how much your gas and electricity is benefitting you with your Nectar card.
• Log in or register for an online British Gas account.
• Quickly and simply submit meter readings for both your gas and electricity accounts.
• A torch to help you read meters for gas and electricity in dark places.
• View and pay your energy bill, you can even download a PDF of your Gas and electricity bill.
• Manage your Direct Debit, by increasing or decreasing your payments for your energy.
• View detailed account information including your account balance, payment history and tariff.
• View your energy consumption month by month with our comprehensive graphs
• Book an engineer to fix a faulty appliance or to complete an Annual Service.
• Compare your energy usage with others in your local area. View if you are the highest consumer of gas or electricity in your area.
• Check the points balance of your Nectar card and see how many points have you’ve earned by being a British Gas customer.
• 24 hour emergency telephone numbers for all your gas and electrical needs.
• Contact our customer services by email or telephone.
Business customers don’t need to log in. Just press the ‘Business Customers’ icon on the app homepage.
If you do experience any problems with the app, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We’ll need a brief description of the problem, which Android phone you’re using, the version of the operating system you have, and the email address you use to log in.
This application is not specifically designed to work with tablet devices.
With Gas Converter you can calculate the mass quantity using different kind of mass units (Nmc, Smc, L, Kg).
You can also estimate the power of electric, water pool and/or steam vaporizer... useful for technician who works in cryogenic plants.
An Excellent App that will
Calculate Gas Rates For NATURAL
Gas Supplies in Seconds!!!!
Simply Enter METRIC Meter Readings,
And Press Calculate...
Has built in timer and Alarm.
Alerts you when time to take
second Reading! (2 minutes.)
Results will be Shown in
Cubic Meters per Hour
Cubic Feet per Hour
BTU per Hour
and KW per Hour.
Second Meter reading is taken
120 Seconds after initial reading,
with appliance under test FULL ON.
Instructions are Supplied in Help File.
**Internet access is required for Ads.
If you dont want Ads, then please purchase
If you like this App please rate it.
If NOT then please tell us why...
**PRO VERSION NOW AVAILABLE !!!
Calculates Gas Rate From Metric
and Imperial Meters for Natural,
Propane & Butane Gas.
The Tomorrow's Gas Price Today app is the #1 gas price predictor in Canada. It provides tomorrow's price each day for more than 50 Canadian cities so you know whether you should fill your tank today or wait until tomorrow to save money on fuel. It also features a two-day forecast so you know whether the price is likely to rise or fall in the next 48 hours.
This is the official app produced by consumer advocate Dan McTeague. Learn more at tomorrowsgaspricetoday.com.
Input the initial meter reading, use the built-in 2 minute timer and then input the final reading. Press the calculate button and the results will then be displayed on the screen.
Gas rates are given in cubic metres per hour, litres per second and cubic feet per hour. Gross and net heat inputs are given in MJ per hour, kilowatts and BTUs per hour.
If you like this app then please purchase the full version which has the following extra features:
1. Built-in guide with full gas rate calculations and let-by/tightness testing procedure
2. Built-in conversion calculator
3. Built-in let-by/tightness testing timers
4. Works on all types of meter
5. Metric and imperial calculators
6. Supports natural gas, butane and propane
7. Built-in torch
8. Save manual calorific values for improved accuracy
9. Select between a 1 and 2 minute timer for metric meters
10. Selectable timer alert
11. Supports ¼ft³, ½ ft³, 1ft³, 2ft³ and 5ft³ imperial test dials
12. Email results to any destination or share to other apps such as DropBox and Drive
13. No ads
1.0.4 Supports more devices like the Droid and HTC Tattoo, and also fixes some small bugs.