I Love it. But please put a editor, ypu can put an echo like that. Thank you
In between a player/recorder and a full editor I'm using mostly as a player. Will play mp3's directly, with a waveform display. Can select range and loop it, and save it. It can playback at variable speed! That's slightly fancy. A simpler feature than that which I would like to see is to be able to Amplify the audio, or even a Normalize filter.
I just need to know how to loop. I just downloaded this app early this morning and so far, I'm satisfied. My only problem is the looping. I do not know how to loop the track so that I can record background audio. If you could guide me through the loop process, I'd appreciate it.
It work gud. This works very good
Wireless lavalier mic system For under 20 bucks with this app
Name plz Is there is a way to name our recordings?
- Android 5.0+ bug fix (crash on mp3 play back)
- Admob update
- minor bug fix
- Fix recording Initialisation problem on Android 4.4.
- RecForge II is now available on the market (for Android 4x).
- notifications for skin pack
- false alert in Trend Micro
- widget lockscreen (4.2)
- cpu view bug fixed
- shortcut added
- rename file in the wave view