Evernote Food helps you remember the food you love. From discovering great recipes and restaurants to capturing your memorable food experiences, Evernote Food is the one app you need to remember your life in food.
• Explore the best recipes from across the web and save them to My Cookbook to try later
• Find great restaurants near you or anywhere in the world; add them to your wish list or book a reservation
• Document your food experiences through photos, notes, & locations
• Share your meals with friends through e-mail, Twitter, Facebook, or links
Bonus: Since Evernote Food is part of Evernote, recipes you clip using Evernote Web Clipper on your desktop will also appear in the the My Cookbook section of the app. Use tags to organize them based on diet and ingredients.
Additionally, anything you save in Evernote Food will show up in Evernote on any device you use.
What's new in Evernote Food 2.0
• Explore Recipes - Thousands of recipes from the best food sites to browse, search, and save.
• My Cookbook - Recipes you save in the app, plus ones you've clipped or saved in Evernote, show up here, making them easy to find from any device.
• Restaurants - A location-based list and map view of restaurants that lets you clip and save the ones you want to try and see all the spots you've visited.
• My Meals - A photographic journey through all of your past meals and food adventures.
Here are just a few ways you can use Evernote Food:
• Build your own online cookbook using My Cookbook, where you can save favorite and new recipes you want to try.
• Document each step of recipe preparation with photos and captions, from new creations to family traditions you want to preserve.
• Discover restaurants by location or cuisine and create a list of ones to visit in your city and for travel destinations. Book your table within the app using OpenTable.
• Remember culinary journeys using My Meals. Add images and notes on the food, wine, people, and ambience that make trips memorable.
• Capture your food memories of special restaurant or home-cooked meals enjoyed with family and friends. Take note of dishes you love so you can order them again.
Learn more: http://evernote.com/food/
Follow Evernote Food on Twitter: twitter.com/evernote
Cook with Alton Brown, Giada De Laurentiis, Rachael Ray, Bobby Flay, Guy Fieri and more. Save your favorite Food Network recipes, access your own personal recipes saved on FoodNetwork.com, add ingredients to your SHOPPING LIST and more with the new and improved RECIPE BOX.
NEW RECIPES added every month.
THOUSANDS OF RECIPES AND PHOTOS from your favorite Food Network chefs and shows making it fun and easy to cook like the pros.
SEARCH BY CHEF OR INGREDIENT to fit your needs and tastes.
BROWSE REGULARLY UPDATED SEASONAL COLLECTIONS, including:
- Fan Favorites
- Quick & Easy
SAVE FAVORITE RECIPES TO THE NEW AND IMPROVED RECIPE BOX:
- Save Food Network recipes and access your personal recipes as well as recipes from other websites to create a one-stop-shop for all your favorite recipe content.
- Share with friends and family straight from the Recipe Box via Facebook, Twitter and email.
ADD YOUR OWN NOTES, TIPS AND SUBSTITUTIONS to each recipe for quick and easy reference.
ADD INGREDIENTS AND OTHER SHOPPING ITEMS TO YOUR PERSONAL SHOPPING LIST, which you can access even without a network connection.
SHARE recipes on Facebook, Twitter and via email.
USE THE UNIT CONVERTER to easily convert your recipes by volume or weight.
USE MULTIPLE COOKING TIMERS to keep tabs on several recipes at once.
READ USER RATINGS AND REVIEWS for individual recipes to discover what other Food Network fans loved or changed about each dish.
Compatible with Android 2.2 and above. Optimized for Android handsets, 7" and 10" tablets.
This menu planner automatically plans dinner entrees on a weekly, semiweekly, or monthly basis. It learns what you like and uses it to create a meal plan with other recipes that you may enjoy. It integrates with DashClock to show you today's entree on the Android 4.2+ lock/home screen.
Other meal planners make you look up recipes and add them to your meal plan manually. Our app makes meal planning quick and easy by automating the task of entree selection, allowing your to discover new recipes.
Want to get rid of the ads? Look for the automated menu planner key in the play store!
- DashClock extension!
- Automatically planned dinner entrees
- Automatically populated and groomed grocery list.
- Filter recipes with ingredients you do not like.
- Simple UI for tablets and phones.
- Notification when an updated menu plan is ready.
Feel free to contact us via email if you encounter problems or have suggestions. Or you could send us a nice poem. :)
If you're having problems with downloads, installs, refunds, payments, or Google Play access, please contact Google Play team through the Google Play Help Center and user forum.
With just a few taps, you can order quickly from many restaurants around your location.
Whether Pizza, Burgers, Sushi, Italian, Chinese, Indian or any other of your favorite cuisines. Ordering through the free Hellofood - Food Delivery app guarantees that your meal will be delivered fast, hot and tasty.
Order food online from your favorite restaurants
Simply search from wherever you are and we will show you all the restaurants available around you and pay in cash on delivery. After you have placed your order you will receive a text message on your mobile with the details of your order and the expected delivery time.
Food delivery made easy
In addition to ordering delivery, you can stop wasting your time queuing in line. Just order a takeaway with the Hellofood app while you walk to the restaurant.
As a final bonus, the Hellofood app for android will spoil you with exclusive discounts and promotions.
Tap, choose, and enjoy your yummy meal with Hellofood, your one-stop food delivery service for all.
Hellofood Free App Features:
* App available in South America: Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico and Peru
* App available in Africa: Ivory Coast, Ghana, Kenya, Morocco and Nigeria.
* App available in Middle East: Jordan and Saudi Arabia.
* Fast and convenient ordering from hundreds of restaurants around you.
* View menus, categories and deals of restaurants that deliver in your area
* Save money by using our exclusive deals and vouchers
* Customize your meal with sauces and toppings - just like you would do in the restaurant
* Simple and safe payment on delivery or pickup
* Save several addresses (home, work, etc.) to order food even faster
* We save all your orders allowing you to reorder your favorite meal with just one tap
Prefer to use your computer? Please visit http://www.hellofood.com and stay tuned, we will introduce more exciting new features soon!
✔ Unique patent pending sticker function like a real character paper diary!
✔ Social networking function if you want to share your diary with friends!
✔ Lunar calendar function for Asians!
• At first I was unsure about the app, but the more I use it, the more appealing I find it. Even when I am busy, I can write an entry in a minute.
• This is different from all the planners I’ve seen thus far. I can personalize it and make it pretty!
★Access an extensive library of 400+ FREE stickers and backgrounds created by professional designers
★Tag each entry with event-specific info (location/people/feeling/images)
★Personalize your planner with various colorful designs
★Affix and rearrange stickers on each entry
★Protect your privacy with a passcode and other security measures
★View your planner by day or by month
★Organize entries by themes/categories
- Take your Android Tablet into the kitchen and cook your whole menu with multiple cooking timers.
- Share your favorite recipes with friends and family via Email, Facebook and Twitter.
- Create recipes on Android Phones and Tablets
- Import recipes on Pepperplate.com from your favorite sites.
- Combine recipes into menus for dinner party or holiday meal planning.
- Organize meals for the week or month by adding menus and recipes to the schedule.
- Add to your shopping list on the website, and it automatically syncs to your Android tablet or phone.
- Shopping list is automatically organized to match the order you shop in the grocery store.
- The COOK NOW feature on Android Tablets allows you to set multiple timers for all of the recipes in your menu
- Create your own unlimited categories to organize your recipe collection.
- Your collection synchronizes automatically from the website and is backed up on your device automatically without connecting to a computer.
- Take your entire recipe collection with you to the grocery store or while traveling, no Internet connection required.
The BBC Good Food – Recipes app is free to download, but, charges for additional curated cookbooks. We offer 20 free recipes, 50 glossary items, cooking tips and a multiple timer tool for free in the app.
***NOTE ON COMPATIBLE DEVICES***
This version is developed to give the best experience on the following devices:
Samsung Galaxy Europa, Galaxy Ace, Galaxy S2, Galaxy Nexus, Galaxy S3 and 7" HTC Flyer, 8.9" Galaxy Tab, 10.1" Galaxy Tab, Galaxy Tab 2
Whether you’re looking for weekday inspiration, trying to cook the perfect steak or attempting your own homemade ice cream, get cooking with the new BBC Good Food - Recipes, tips and cooking tools app. This app lets you buy and store all the existing BBC Good Food cookbook apps, and organise your favourite recipes and shopping lists in one place.
The app is free to download, and comes with 20 of our favourite recipes, like, Beef & beer pie, Summer vegetable curry and Chocolate & raspberry pots. It also includes tools like our simple-to-use roast timer, handy weight converters, and a basic glossary of ingredients and techniques, to get you started.
All recipes and tools found in the app are available offline.
The recipes include nutritional information on kcals, protein, carbs, fat, saturated fat, fibre, sugar and salt per serving.
And you can set your app to display recipes in metric or imperial measurements, according to your preference.
These are the existing cookbooks available to buy from within this new app, each with over 160 recipes to try:
- Healthy - 195 recipes including Salmon & ginger fish cakes, Thai beef stir-fry and Indian butternut squash curry
- Quick - 195 recipes including Quick lamb biryani, Parmesan spring chicken and easy puds, and White chocolate & berry pudding.
- One-pot - 170 recipes including Sausage casserole with garlic toasts and One-pot mushroom & potato curry, Prosciutto & pesto fish gratin
- Cake - 170 recipes including Lemon drizzle cake, Best-ever brownies and Carrot cake with cinnamon frosting
- Seasonal - 180 recipes including Asparagus cream pasta, Peppered chicken with watercress and Slow-cooked pork & red cabbage
- Food for friends - 170 recipes including Crispy chicken with pancetta & butter beans, Cauliflower cheese & spinach pasta bake and Bakewell cheesecake
- Festive - 180 recipes including Unbelievably easy mince pies, Classic roast turkey with red wine baste and Brussels with hazelnut & orange butter
We are always looking to improve our app so please feel free to email us any updates that would you like to see and let us know any issues you encounter.
The app has been downloaded and used by 1,200,000 people who love to cook.
Very easy to use.
Take a photo of the dish you have cooked or are ready to eat. All you need to do is 'cook' your photo to make it look delicious with a single tap and it is ready to post. In an instant, you can share the 'delicious' excitement with your friends and other people who like to cook.
If you find dish photos that look delicious, tap on the 'Yummy!' button.
Post comments or ask for the recipe. Interact with other users and share the excitement.
If you can't make up your mind on what to cook, try finding delicious dishes from popular photos or by browsing categories.
Find a dish that you want to cook and also get ideas for presentation and coloring.
Discover dish photos with recipes and get lucky.
It's a convenient app that lets you find tons of ideas for cooking your next dish.
[SnapDish, convenient and so many ways to enjoy it]
- Even hazy, dark and unappetizing dish photos can be processed to look delicious
- To make sure that your dish photo looks delicious, photos can be 'cooked' easily using “Rare”, “Medium”, or “Well-done”
- Blur photos as if it's been taken with an SLR by using .
- Multiposting to Cyworld, Facebook, Twitter(Photobucket/Twitpic), Foursquare, Flickr, Tumblr, Blogs(WordPress.com) and specified email address
- 'Yummy!'(like), Resnap (Republish), and post comments to interact
- Share 'recipes', post photos of dishes you've cooked and connect with other users
- Search by narrowing down 'recipes' or 'homemade' dish photos in categories
- Record and share what kind of 'food you had, where, whom with, type of cuisine, rating, price, calories and comments'
- Record your food lifelog by setting 'on/off' in publish dish photo for each photo.
Bug reports, suggestions and requests are welcome anytime. Email us at [email@example.com]
A Timetable function for students but can be used in a different way as well!
Save notes with tag names and sort them to folders! Use it as to-do list!
Handwriting Memo for a quick memo or to share photos with a memo with your family and friends!
Manage also daily and repeated plans so you can use as an organizer!
This is a multifunction app but very simple to use!
＊Multi-Day Planner does not sync with Google Calendar. When the mobile is manner mode, the alarm may not work properly by the model.
Multi-Day Planner Manual
The initial window is a cover of the organizer.
1. Tap the gray button with a cat to set a password.
2. Tap ＋ button to add another apps to use them while using Multi-Day Planner. This is very convenient function! You don't need to close Multi-Day Planner to use another apps!
＊How to do it＊
1. Tap a black ＋ button on the white belt. You can see the list of apps that have installed on your mobile. Select apps.
2. Drag the app to delete.
＊Buttons of the cover＊
1. Calendar：Move to a calendar. Manage daily and repeated plans.
2. Timetable: Move to a timetable. It is for students but it can be used in different ways. Use it as you like.
3. Note: Save notes with tag names. Manage them with tag holders! Use as to-do list!
4. Handwriting memo: Make a quick memo or share photos with memo with your family and friends!
Tap "Calendar" button on the cover.
1. Select a day then tap Pensil button (Event button) or "Tap here to create Event lists." on the calendar. Move to "Daily To-Do".
1. Tap "Action" tag of "Daily To-Do".
2. You can see the list of the default event icons. Let's tap "Medication" icon as a sample.
3. A pop-up "Medication" appears. the upper right button shows the time you tapped the icon. You can change the time for example, the time when you have to take the madication or the time you took the madication. X button is to clear the time when you don't need to save the time. You can save memo, set the alarm. Tap "Save" to finish and go back to the calendar. You can confirm saved events on the list of the calendar. You can save more events in the same way.
4. When you want to save an event that does not have on the list, but not want to register a new event icon on the list, tap "Add Event" icon (calendar & ＋). Enter the title name, change the time (if it is necessary), save memo, tap calendar & ＋ to change the icon. Tap "Save" to finish.
5. When you want to add a new event icon on the list, Tap "Add" button (＋). A pop-up appears.
1. Add：add a new event icon and save with this button.
2. Back：go back to Daily To-Do.
3. Tap (hand & ＋) to change the icon.
1. Event name.
2. Select the sort. If you save 999, the icon will be added at the end of the list.
3. SelectItem: You can create subcategories here.
4. Finish and save with Add button.
Customize the event list as you like!
Save records here just by tapping each buttons! It is very simple!
You can save, Wake-up time/Bed time/Sleeping hours/Conditions(face icons)/Weight/Fat rate/Temperature/Blood pressure/Pulse and Memo.
Each item can be displayed by a graph (Tap "Graph" button on the calendar.).
＊Buttons of the calendar/from the left＊
1.Today : Go back today's date.
2&3. Left & Right button: Move the date right to left.
4. Graph button: You can see graphs of Daily To-Do.
5. Photo List button: Move to Photo window.
6. Camera button: Take photos or select photos from the gallery of the mobile.
7. Menu button: Move to another apps or another windows.
Get delicious comfort food recipes for your next meal or gathering.
Taste of Home has lots of comfort food recipes including appetizers, desserts, dinner, and more comfort food recipes.
Tried and tested recipes, you're sure to find the perfect dish. Browse by occasion, cuisine, vegetarian and healthy eating or try our recipe A-Z
Well, your search ends here.....Welcome to the 'FOOD COURT', the app with links to the websites of major restaurant chains of USA. This app is your very own food sitopedia with links to the sites of chains such as McDoanld's, Taco Bell, Pizza Hut, Panera and many others serving mexican, chinese, italian, and american food and much more ...
Go eat right every night !!
Join over 1 million families and save up to $40 a month at more than 16,000 grocery stores using this top-rated meal planning and grocery list app. Parents Magazine called Food on the Table one of the "Best Back-To-School Apps for Parents" because of the ability to plan kid friendly recipes based on grocery sales. Meal planning ideas and cheap recipes make this app a weekly meal planner you’ll love.
With our app you can:
✓ Make a weekly menu with the meal planner
✓ Find budget meals and shop based on sales
✓ Discover kid friendly meals
✓ Get in shape with a healthy grocery list
✓ Plan your family’s weekly meals on a budget
✓ Create a family meal plan using the menu planner
✓ Shop smarter using our grocery shopping list template
✓ Save time by planning easy dinner meals for a week
✓ Browse family meal ideas, meal menus, and budget recipes
✓ Enjoy creating easy family dinners together
✓ See a printable grocery list right on your mobile
✓ Design customized weekly menus
✓ Get reminders to create your weekly meal plan
✓ Create budget family meals
Start menu planning today!
BROWSE FEATURED RESTAURANTS and city guides from top shows:
- Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives
- The Best Thing I Ever Ate
- Barefoot Contessa
- $24 in 24
- The Great Food Truck Race
- $40 a Day
- Cupcake Wars
- Giada’s Weekend Getaways
- Heat Seekers
- Road Tested With the Neelys
- Throwdown With Bobby Flay
- and more!
FIND DESTINATIONS FROM FAVORITE CHEFS including:
- Guy Fieri
- Bobby Flay
- Giada DiLaurentiis
- Alton Brown
- Rachael Ray
- Aaron Sanchez
- and more!
DISCOVER FOOD NETWORK RECOMMENDED SPOTS near your current location using GPS.
CHECK OUT NEW FOOD NETWORK GUIDES that are added each month.
SEARCH for restaurants by:
- City Guides
- Road Trips
- Best Of…Lists
GET the address, phone number, and directions to each restaurant.
SAVE places you want to visit or have already visited.
CREATE YOUR OWN ROAD TRIPS based on the locations you crave.
UPLOAD photos from the places you visit.
READ RESTAURANT REVIEWS and find out what other Food Network fans thought of On the Road restaurants you’d like to visit.
RECOMMEND your favorite places to your friends and earn fun Food Network badges!
ADD THE ON THE ROAD WIDGET to your home screen and to see which restaurants are closest to your location.
Compatible with Android handsets running Android 2.3+. Not optimized for tablets.
You all will love this variety seasonal recipes free and now you can cook food recipes according to the present season and enjoy. There are variety of recipes which should be cooked in particular season and this food dairy will really help to know about the recipes which should be cooked on the right season.
Happy cooking and enjoy all seasons with lovely free food recipes from Food Maker!!
More from developer
When installed, you will get:
* No ads, ever, not even on the online version.
* All the original features from Food Planner.
* Help future development.
* Help pay the server bills.
* And, of course, that fuzzy feeling of doing something good :)