Small, simple, yet powerful tool for captured document correction.
1, Precise document edge detection and crop.
2, High quality perspective correction.
3, Hight-width ratio adjust.
4, Captured and corrected documents are saved as JPEG files, which can be accessed openly by other apps(Gallery, Gmail, etc.), no need for exporting;
5, No watermark on corrected image.
6, Send Images to Act Scanner via "Share" in Gallery.
7, Small, simple, and easy to use.
From HALO. http://shop.halo2cloud.com/
• Scan JPEG / PDF files and save them directly to your mobile devices via Wi-Fi
• Full color scan up to legal size (8.5” x 14”) at 300/600 dpi
• Works with the free HALO Magic Scanner app
• Compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8, Android, Apple iOS phones and Mac OS 10.7 or higher
• Instant real-time preview
• Automatically powers off after five minutes with no activity
• Powered by a built-in rechargeable battery
• Features scanning options for all kinds of 35mm film including color negative, slide, black and white and more!
• Includes panorama feature for quickly scanning and stitching extra-wide photos.
• Easily scan your LomoKino movies and then animate them with the click of a button!
Please note that this is the first version of the App. We wanted to launch it as soon as we could to get your feedback on the basic functionality. We will work hard to optimize the app based on your input. So if you encounter any issues or have suggestions for the app, please just drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Anyone can enhance, transform, and share their photos with ease using incredibly advanced features from the leader in digital photography software. Built-in Google+ capabilities make it even more powerful to share your images with your friends and family.
PRAISE FOR SNAPSEED:
“Snapseed…first-class photo-editing software.” ~~Roy Furchgott, New York Times
“Snapseed...offers an incredible level of control over its effects and filters.” ~~Jaymar Cabebe, CNET
• Easily adjust your photos with a single tap using Auto Correct
• Tweak your photo to perfection with Tune Image
• Use Selective Adjust to enhance specific objects or areas in your photos
• Experiment with fun & innovative filters like Drama, Vintage, Grunge, and Tilt-Shift
• Add Image Borders for a finishing touch
• Share your creations via Google+, email, and any other service you have installed.
• Android OS 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) or later
• Phone or Tablet
• JPEG photos
• Language support: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Brazilian Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese (Traditional and Simplified), and Arabic
GET IN TOUCH:
== Basic Adjustments ==
• Auto Correct - Automatically analyzes your photo and adjusts color and exposure to perfection.
• Selective Adjust - Make precise selections and enhancements to specific areas of your photos in seconds with Nik Software’s revolutionary U Point technology.
• Tune Image - Use Ambience to create depth and vibrancy that uniquely adapts to colors and textures. Adjust White Balance, Saturation, Contrast, more.
• Straighten & Rotate - Rotate 90° and/or straighten photos with simple gesture controls.
• Crop - Easily crop images to remove distracting parts of your photo with standard aspect ratios, or a free crop.
== Creative Enhancements ==
• Black & White - Get that classic Black and White look with this darkroom-inspired filter.
• Vintage Films - Make any photo look like a vintage color film photo from the 50’s, 60’s or 70’s.
• Drama - Add style with a custom effect specifically tailored to your photos, ranging from subtle textures to wildly artistic effects.
• Grunge - Give your photos a totally unique, hip, and dingy look.
• Tilt-Shift - Create a narrow in-focus area designed to simulate depth of field, common in a Miniature Scene look.
• Details - Enhance details with traditional sharpening or the unique Structure control found in the Nik Software professional products.
• Center Focus - Draw attention to the subject of your photo by blurring and adjusting the brightness of the surrounding background.
• Frames - Add stylized borders to photos for the perfect finishing touch.
• Retrolux - Make your photos look truly retro with light leaks, scratches, film styles, and more.
Post your best prints on our Facebook fan page or follow us on Twitter!
As featured by Oprah Magazine, USA Today, Wired, Forbes, and the Associated Press.
“It’s an organized nerd’s dream.” - Wired Magazine
Shoebox makes digitizing paper photos easy by turning your Android phone into a mobile photo scanner. Shoebox’s edge detection and perspective correction technology ensures your scans are quick and turn out beautifully. You can save your photos directly to your Ancestry.com family tree and/or your phone’s gallery.
- Edge detection and auto-perspective correction
- Fill in the photo’s backstory by tagging people, dates, and location. You can also add custom captions
- Photos are private unless you choose to share via Email Twitter, or Facebook
- Unlimited free photo storage
Users of Shoebox by 1000memories can view their old photos online by visiting 1000memories.com.
The standard of mobile photography
VSCO Cam is the premier way to shoot, edit, and share your photographs.
Available for most Android 4.0+ devices
VSCO Cam is integrated with the curated VSCO Grid, a showcase of exceptional images from around the globe. Find and follow other creatives from around the world and post your photos. Because beautiful imagery trumps social clout, the number of followers, comments, and likes are absent from the platform.
Sync & edit
Streamline your workflow by selecting photos to sync and edit across devices. VSCO Tools allow for fine-tuning, with the goal to complement, not define, your photographs. Exposure, Temperature, Contrast, Crop, Straighten, Fade, Vignette, and more allow you to define your look. Simplify your editing process with Copy + Paste and Single Step Undo.
Images have never looked so stunning. Utilizing our innovative processing technology, VSCO Cam yields elegant results, previously unattainable on Android.
Browse a stunning array of preset packs available for purchase in the in-App store. From vivid colors to faded black and whites, the store offers the best mobile presets on the market.
Before & after
Compare your original image with the edited version by simply holding down on the image in edit view.
Browse the Library
Multiple thumbnail sizes allow for a customizable image browsing experience.
The information age
Easily view your image data including location, date, preset used, and more.
Share your photos to your VSCO Grid, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Google, your Gallery, and more.
The VSCO Journal is a wealth of original content, highlighting creatives from around the globe.
Join the VSCO Community to sync and edit photos across devices, showcase original work, follow other creatives, and download previously purchased presets. Submit your images for the opportunity to be featured on the curated VSCO Grid.
To view samples and learn about other great VSCO products, please visit vsco.co.
Camera MX – the popular free photo app for your Android phone with more than 8 million downloads world wide and users in over 100 countries
Get the best out of your android camera! Take photos and videos fast and as sharp as they can possibly be. Don’t compromise and preserve your favorite moments execatly when they happen, in the best quality & brilliance.
Add beautiful effects like HDR, Lomo, Tilt-Shift and many more to your pictures and videos after or even live while photographing.
Later, you can easily share your photos & videos with your friends and loved ones on Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr, Flickr, etc. ; or add an extra something to your photos by presenting them in animated photo slideshows with your favorite music.
What the press has to say:
- androidcentral.com (03/02/2012)
"The ability to add real time effects to the pictures as you are about to take them would be amazing, and that is where Camera MX steps up to the table in a big way."
Camera MX is FREE. Discover stunning live effects (HDR, TiltShift & Little Planet) for your photos, awesome frames and overlays and the functionality to trim your videos completely free of charge.
★ IMPRESSIVE CAMERA FEATURES ★
+ Full quality photo saving – Get the most of your smartphone camera
+ Shoot 16:9 photos - Even if it is not supported by your stock camera
+ Take amazing selfies using the self-timer for the front and back camera (NEW! Simply use the volume keys to shoot your photos)
+ Never miss awesome snapshots thanks to the Quickstart Icon
+ More than 20 live photo-effects:
HDR, TiltShift & Little Planet, Vintage, Lomo, Color Splash, Pop Art, Black & White, Sepia etc.
★ VIDEOS AT ITS BEST ★
+ Shoot cool videos of any length
+ Add amazing live-effects to your videos
+ Take photos while shooting videos
+ Trim videos after capturing
★ BEAUTIFUL PHOTO & VIDEO EDITING ★
+ Image Editing with Auto optimization, brightness, contrast, saturation, rotation, white balance etc.
+ Present your photos as animated slideshows together with your favorite background music
+ Combine photo effects, overlays and borders in your camera
★ EASY SHARING ★
+ Share your photos easily on Facebook, Instagram, Flickr, Tumblr and Twitter
+ Display your photos on maps, so you’ll always know where you took your shots (GPS needs to be turned on)
+ Full overview of your photos and albums
Dutch, English, Frensh, German, Italian, Portugese, Spanish, Turkish, Arabic, Russian, Thai, Indonesian, Hindi
Android 2.3 Froyo or higher
► If you like to be informed what is planned or coming up for Camera MX please add us on Google+ http://google.com/+Cameramxapp ◄
►When you want to be a Beta tester and get always the newest version of Camera MX before anybody else, come and join the Camera MX beta community ◄
Please feel free to give feedback at anytime.
♥ Thank you for your love and support! ♥
This is the ultimate app for your film developments. It contains the world's largest database of B&W film development times recommended by the manufacturers.
★ A comprehensive database of film processing times is backing this app. It consists of the authentic development times from the product sheet tables of the respective producers.
★ The film processing time calculator estimates missing entries of the database with respect to push/pull, dilution, temperature and agitation.
★ A timer is included in the app. In addition to the developer timer you can define timers for presoak, stop bath and/or fixing.
★★ The features are ★★★
- 23127 database entries.
- 193 films, 200 developers supported.
- Calculator for film processing times of missing entries.
- Online community database.
- All times are manually adjustable.
- Agitation reminder.
- Customizable multi-step timers with sound notification
- Dilution calculator
- Automatic filing of developed films with date and time.
- Darkroom themes.
- Storing and recalling of your favorite development settings.
Darkroom Timer / Film Developing Timer
With this app you can capture 3D models of yourself, friends or family members and share the results afterwards.
Objectify uses the front-facing camera and the smartphone display to create light reflections to calculate a 3D model from the picture.
You can achieve best results in a very dark environment.
You can remove ads by upgrading to Pro version using an in-app purchase. It also enables zoom control.
• Turn your photos into realistic 3D models by taking a series of photographs from different angles.
• Be guided through the process of capturing all angles of your subject with the Integrated Photo Compass.
• Capture 3D portraits of your friends, museum displays, architecture, plants, cats or anything else you can photograph.
• Share your captures with friends through Twitter, Facebook, Email and SMS.
• Showcase your work and follow other amazing 3D photographers from around the world through the in-app gallery.
• Store your captured objects in the cloud to access them from all your devices.
• Use the 123D Catch web app for healing and 3D printing your captures in a web browser! (123d.autodesk.com/catch)
• Export 3D models in a variety of formats from the 123D online community for use in other 3D tools and projects.
LomoScanner 2 is a new and improved model of the LomoScanner app which now has features for quickly scanning and stitching panoramic photos and animating movies shot with the LomoKino camera!
We have worked hard to optimize this new app based on your input of the former model. But if you encounter any issues or have suggestions for the app, please just drop us a line at email@example.com.
This is free.
New effects will be added in updates.
Over 70 effects and tools.
Developed by someone who love photography very much :)
Try and stack different effects to create your style!
* Photos save at your SD card
/mnt/sdcard/Little Photo *
* Little Photo is android only, no iphone version. *
Add exposure using an adaptive data form, consisting of:
* Aperture, shutter speed, focal length.
* Lens, camera details.
* Film information, push/pull.
* Location, time.
* Complementary camera picture.
* Note, metering mode, light source.
Group exposures by rolls. Use the built-in films database (~100 brands). Or add your own types/brands. Add your cameras and lenses and use their params on rolls/exposures. View the exposures on map.
Import/export recorded rolls, gear, or films. Share your own created entities with friends.
*NEW* (since v0.9) Dropbox integration. Publish export files directly to your Dropbox!
App requirements explanation:
* GPS location -- for saving location on exposures.
* Internet access -- for rendering exposures on map.
* Take pictures -- for adding a complementary phone camera picture on exposure.
* SD card storage -- for storing the complementary phone camera pictures on SD card.
* Network state -- for Dropbox authentication.
This application is for recording the EXIF data. For attaching the recorded EXIF on actual scans, you'll need to download the Exif4Film desktop application from www.exif4film.com. Visit the website to find tutorials and other useful info on the matter.
Have fun using Exif4Film! In case you would like to help us, please report bugs or feature requests using the contact form at http://codeunited.dk/exif4film/contact/.
And keep on shooting on film!
Programėlę sukūrę tėčiai iš "Biplan", "PetPunk" ir "CodeUnited" skiria ją kitiems tėvams, ieškantiems kokybiškų, gražių ir svarbiausia - lietuviškų mokomųjų priemonių ikimokyklinio amžiaus vaikams.
Daugiau apie projektą: http://abecele.com.
Visa Žaliai Baltų informacija jūsų kišenėje:
* Rungtynių statistika,
* Turnyrinė lentelė,
* Nuotraukų galerija.
Taipogi aplikacija informuoja apie prasidėsiančias varžybas ir tiesiogiai jas transliuoja jūsų telefone!
Shoot with any camera you want and submit your work directly through the app. The editorial story mustn't consist of more than five images, or only one video per entry. All submissions will be reviewed weekly by the S Magazine team, successful ones are contacted shortly.
An admin fee of $5 is collected per entry to cover the cost of collation, bandwidth space and the judging of entries. You will be directed within the app to make payment (via PayPal), but only when you decide to enter your work. The use of the camera is free.
S Magazine do not accept works that have been previously published. Everything else is allowed. Check out SMAGAZINE.COM for a sense of what we like.
Roskilde 2013 app helps you find all the bars, food/coffee stands, toilets, showers, wi-fi areas, laundromats, and many other placemarks real-time through an augmented view without any noise or annoying ads.
In addition, every stage is represented with a detailed schedule, Twitter-powered chat, and even a set of pictures taken by artists behind the scenes!
Internet access is not needed to run the app! (Unless you want to tweet, or see the latest Instagram competition pictures. But the rest of the functionality works perfectly fine without a data connection.)
* All the Roskilde Festival 2013 POI (points of interest) you can imagine: Food, Bar, Laundromat, Mobile Charging Station, Wi-Fi Area, Hot and Cold Showers, Toilet, Girl Pissoir, Kiosk, Bar, Shuttlebus, Pharmacy, Swimming Lake, Festival Radio, Fishing Lake, First Aid, Luggage Storage, Cash dispenser, Handicap Camping, Handicap Toilets, Information, Internet Café, Merchandise.
* Save your own locations, e.g. your tent. And then find them easily at any time of the day.
* Interactive stages: all the schedule + live Twitter chat on each of them!
* Instagram competitions, share images with following tags to participate: #rfChange, #rfInTheTent, #rfFood, #rfOrangeFeeling, #rfArts.
Kulturarv uses the smartphone camera's live view to tag the noteworthy buildings real time while you are walking or driving. Additionally, the app supports several other well-known data sources and blends the media together. For instance, you can view the images around you from Instagram or Flickr on the exact locations they were taken. Or explore the tweets around you. The app can also show notable sites from Wikipedia that were tagged with location.
Buildings are retrieved from Fredede og Bevaringsværdige Bygninger (FBB) web service which provided by Danish Agency for Culture. Kulturarv renders those buildings and provides a backlink to the FBB site to examine more info on each item. The app therefore requires a constant data connection. Please note that the FBB service is sometimes unavailable and in that case you will be notified with an info message on the app. The app will however be still fully functional and you are welcome to use all the other data sources (e.g. Instagram).
Have fun exploring the cultural heritage!
Visit the product's website (http://codeunited.dk/kulturarv) for more info and the source code of the app.