***Play along with the cutest pets from Animal Planet!
***Learn fun-filled animal facts!
***Discover exciting games and educational activities on every screen!
Spin the wheel and get ready to play! This vibrant app brings six adorable pets to life for kids ages 3 and up. Peek at the puppy! Swish with the fish! Squawk for the bird and much more! Kids begin their journey of discovery with this feature-rich app, packed with playful pet animations, engaging games and skill-building activities. Includes letter tracing, memory matching, puzzle play, creative coloring—plus a special interactive animal piano! Beautifully designed and easy to navigate, this app brings kids and their favorite pets together.
• Educational Games—Designed to engage kids with bright, colorful interactivity, young learners practice critical skills required by the Common Core State Standards (CCSS) for kindergarten.
• Tap-and-Play Creativity—The textured paint palette and pet personalization sticker book found in each environment encourage open-ended play.
• Dynamic Art—Tap-to-animate photorealistic pets pop to life against vibrant, kid-friendly backgrounds.
• Original Music—Jazz musician and composer Ben Allison adds a playful beat to each pet experience with engaging music and sound effects.
• Common Core Corner—This special feature provides parents and caregivers with detailed information on the CCSS educational overlay infused throughout this app.
• Grown-up’s Corner—Thoughtful questions prompt discussion, initiate collaborative conversation and encourage critical thinking.
“Animal Planet Hide & Seek Pets” was developed by Cupcake Digital in partnership with Discovery Communications and Joester Loria Group.
- At 188 decibels, the whistling of blue whale is the loudest sound made by any animal on the planet
- Crocodiles are color-blind
- Slugs have 4 noses
- Unlike a frog, a toad cannot jump
- In ancient Egypt killing a cat was a crime that could be punished by death
- Camels have three eye lids
- Sharks can live up to 100 years
With "Amazing Animal Facts" learn every day new strange, funny and interesting facts and trivia about the animal world.
* Hundreds of fascinating facts about animals
* Receive daily facts in the notification bar
* Very fast and simple to use
* Works offline, even in "airplane mode". Access all facts anytime, anywhere, no internet connection needed.
* Search any term and find all facts about it
* Bookmark your favorite facts for quick future reference
* Read random facts
* Share your favorite facts by Email, Social Networks, etc.
* Listen to the facts using Android's built-in Text-to-speech synthesizer
* Works in both portrait and landscape mode for easier reading
Q: How can I share a fact from the list?
A: Just press for 2 or 3 seconds over the fact, a menu with the available sharing options will appear
Q: How can I change the speech speed?
A: The speed of the speech is controlled by the TTS engine installed with Android. It can be set up by going to:
Settings --> Voice input & output settings --> Text to speech settings --> speech rate
Q: I don't like the voice. How can I improve it?
A: The default text-to-speech engine installed with Android is Pico TTS, it’s pretty simple and sometimes may sound a bit electronic. You can always install alternatives like eSpeak, SVox or IVONA from Android Market.
Q: How can I change the speech accent?
A: Just go to Menu --> Settings and select the language. Currently, 2 accents are available:
* English (US)
* English (GB)
About the permissions:
We know you may be worried about the permissions required by the application so here is the explanation of why they are needed:
To load the ads used to support the development of the application, these permissions are required:
- Full Internet access
- View network state
About the speech synthesizer:
The text-to-speech (TTS) technology may not be available in some devices. To check if your phone is able of speech synthesis: Menu -> Settings -> Voice input & output -> Text-to-speech settings.
If not installed, your device may ask you to install the TTS engine. An internet connection may be required. We recommend installing it before traveling as roaming data tariffs may be very expensive.
"Animals Planet" this contains Five categories like farm,sky,forest,grassland,Sea etc
Each Category contain huge number of animals . so kids can know the particular animal. there is a photo of the animal with spelling. When touching, you can listen to the English spelling of the animal phonetically which teaches how it’s name is pronounced.
"Animals Planet" is also contain 3 types of game
2. Find the animal
3. Filling the blanks to complete the animal name.
Planet Animal collects over a 100 animals and sounds in six categories. Carefully selected pictures, authentic animal sounds with typed out names that teaches children to recognize the appearance and sound of different animals. The easy navigation enables the younger children to learn and be amused for a long period of time.
Planet Animal also works offline which makes it a splendid picture book on the trip. The app has been carefully tested by children and are of course free from banners and advertising.
Following languages are supported:
Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Norwegian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Finish
This children game is optimized for tablets such as Nexus 7, nexus 10, Note, galaxy tab and big screen smartphones such as samsung galaxy s3 / s4 and note. The biggest animal play book for children! Over 100 HD images and sounds.
This application includes advertising
The application of the animal world to Android devices
Application features ...
1 - Photos of animals with HD download to your property.
2. Video of the animals HD.
3. The latest news from the world of animal diseases and put Olney acquire treatment.
And a lot of advantages discovered Pencvk!
160+ Real Full Screen HD pictures.
Real animals sounds.
*** Ads version ***
* 7 Languages (English, Simple Chinese, Spanish, French, Dutch, Arabic, Russian)
* 160+ Full screen animal photos
* 160+ True HD animal photos
* 160+ True animal voices
* Animal name pronunciation (English)
* Information about the animal including but not limited to its: life span, living location, and size.
* Treasure Box
* Complete map functionality
With accurate scale representation of the Sun, Planets, Moons, Asteroids, Dwarfs and detailed information to the celestial objects.
Use it as educational software for your kids, or regardless if you are a beginner or advanced astronomer, this App brings you closer to the planets than any telescope.
Working great on smartphones and tablets.
★ the Sun, the bright shining star in the center of our Solar System
★ Mercury, the fastest planet orbiting around our Sun
★ Venus, its greenhouse effect produces a surface temperature that would melt lead
★ Earth, the blue oasis and only place filled with life
★ Mars, inspiration for many SciFi films and books
★ Jupiter, the giant, guardian and protector in our neighborhood
★ Saturn, with rings of unique beauty and elegance
★ Uranus, which rolls over its orbit like a bowling ball
★ Neptune, the outermost recognized planet
★ Pluto, one of a new category of dwarf planets
But these are not all objects of this simulator, because so far you do not know Orcus, Varuna, Ceres, Pallas, Haumea and all the other asteroids and dwarf planets. Not to mention Sedna whose orbit is still speculative to science.
Nearly 200 objects are included, but not as static images, rather as living objects in a living universe. Enjoy the Solar System in realtime, in the future or past.
Bring the cosmos to life with an innovative timeslider. Let time take its course, how fast depends on the scale factor of the timeslider. A wipe with your finger and the simulator comes to life.
For a more exiting viewing experience various camera modes are available. Attach the camera to a planet or place it at a fixed location in space and let the celestial bodies pass by, in portrait or landscape mode, whatever you prefer.
And that's still not all. A built in encyclopedia gives you useful information about each object of the simulation, extracted from Wikipedia.
Don't miss this unique viewing experience, there is no easier way to explore the wonderful world beyond our planet.
And if you ever feel "Lost in Space", don't worry, because it's just a simulation.
★ Super smooth UI
★ Nearly 200 simulation objects
★ Simulation of real celestial body distances and dimensions
★ Adjustable simulator time with an innovative timeslider
★ Flexible camera system for a unique viewing experience
★ Portrait and landscape mode
★ Many HD textures, some of original recordings (NASA Voyager, Cassini spacecraft)
★ Many preference options
★ Ephemeris data based on NASA Horizons system
★ Orbit calculations with modified Kepler algorithms
★ Encyclopedia function, the most important information from Wikipedia
Please try Pocket Planets Lite before buying this full version to ensure device compatibility.
If you have any problems please don't hesitate to contact me via email because this is the only way I can help you, thank you.
Fill It Learn spellings of the animals you like in the most intuitive manner. Learning spellings of animal names is now as easy as A, B, C. Options are provided to make your learning journey quick and easy. Download and get surprised to see the collection of animals around the world with this new and insightful app.
Match your pampered animals with correct spellings quickly to reveal your score. This will give you amazing experience on your Android. This app is bound make you happy and set your mood to take that next safari visit soon. Come and take a trip to this Wild Planet, now.