***Play along with the cutest pets from Animal Planet!
***Learn fun-filled animal facts!
***Discover exciting games and educational activities on every screen!
Spin the wheel and get ready to play! This vibrant app brings six adorable pets to life for kids ages 3 and up. Peek at the puppy! Swish with the fish! Squawk for the bird and much more! Kids begin their journey of discovery with this feature-rich app, packed with playful pet animations, engaging games and skill-building activities. Includes letter tracing, memory matching, puzzle play, creative coloring—plus a special interactive animal piano! Beautifully designed and easy to navigate, this app brings kids and their favorite pets together.
• Educational Games—Designed to engage kids with bright, colorful interactivity, young learners practice critical skills required by the Common Core State Standards (CCSS) for kindergarten.
• Tap-and-Play Creativity—The textured paint palette and pet personalization sticker book found in each environment encourage open-ended play.
• Dynamic Art—Tap-to-animate photorealistic pets pop to life against vibrant, kid-friendly backgrounds.
• Original Music—Jazz musician and composer Ben Allison adds a playful beat to each pet experience with engaging music and sound effects.
• Common Core Corner—This special feature provides parents and caregivers with detailed information on the CCSS educational overlay infused throughout this app.
• Grown-up’s Corner—Thoughtful questions prompt discussion, initiate collaborative conversation and encourage critical thinking.
“Animal Planet Hide & Seek Pets” was developed by Cupcake Digital in partnership with Discovery Communications and Joester Loria Group.
- At 188 decibels, the whistling of blue whale is the loudest sound made by any animal on the planet
- Crocodiles are color-blind
- Slugs have 4 noses
- Unlike a frog, a toad cannot jump
- In ancient Egypt killing a cat was a crime that could be punished by death
- Camels have three eye lids
- Sharks can live up to 100 years
With "Amazing Animal Facts" learn every day new strange, funny and interesting facts and trivia about the animal world.
* Hundreds of fascinating facts about animals
* Receive daily facts in the notification bar
* Very fast and simple to use
* Works offline, even in "airplane mode". Access all facts anytime, anywhere, no internet connection needed.
* Search any term and find all facts about it
* Bookmark your favorite facts for quick future reference
* Read random facts
* Share your favorite facts by Email, Twitter, etc.
* Listen to the facts using Android's built-in Text-to-speech synthesizer
* Works in both portrait and landscape mode for easier reading
Q: How can I share a fact from the list?
A: Just press for 2 or 3 seconds over the fact, a menu with the available sharing options will appear
Q: How can I change the speech speed?
A: The speed of the speech is controlled by the TTS engine installed with Android. It can be set up by going to:
Settings --> Voice input & output settings --> Text to speech settings --> speech rate
Q: I don't like the voice. How can I improve it?
A: The default text-to-speech engine installed with Android is Pico TTS, it’s pretty simple and sometimes may sound a bit electronic. You can always install alternatives like eSpeak, SVox or IVONA from Android Market.
Q: How can I change the speech accent?
A: Just go to Menu --> Settings and select the language. Currently, 2 accents are available:
* English (US)
* English (GB)
About the permissions:
We know you may be worried about the permissions required by the application so here is the explanation of why they are needed:
To load the ads used to support the development of the application, these permissions are required:
- Full Internet access
- View network state
About the speech synthesizer:
The text-to-speech (TTS) technology may not be available in some devices. To check if your phone is able of speech synthesis: Menu -> Settings -> Voice input & output -> Text-to-speech settings.
If not installed, your device may ask you to install the TTS engine. An internet connection may be required. We recommend installing it before traveling as roaming data tariffs may be very expensive.
"Animals Planet" this contains Five categories like farm,sky,forest,grassland,Sea etc
Each Category contain huge number of animals . so kids can know the particular animal. there is a photo of the animal with spelling. When touching, you can listen to the English spelling of the animal phonetically which teaches how it’s name is pronounced.
"Animals Planet" is also contain 3 types of game
2. Find the animal
3. Filling the blanks to complete the animal name.
1) Fresh, Eye catchy and a Green look.
2) Move to SD Card option.
3) Tons of Dino facts, Images, Sounds, Fables and 'Did you knows' of dinosaurs.
4) Search Box for quickly viewing the preferred Dino.
5) Dinosaurs are listed in a clean and categorized manner.
6) An exciting game to make your learning faster and easier!
7) Image gallery to view the images of dinosaurs.
8) Fast facts displayed at the top of Facts page to make learning faster and easier!
There is much more. Download and explore it out yourselves. ITS ABSOLUTELY FREE!
TAGS (IGNORE THEM): dinosaurs, dino world, dino planet, dino sounds, animals, birds, reptiles, weird creatures, educational, edu, cool, amazing, absolutely free, animated, graphics, environment, nature, wildlife, prehistoric, history, games, images, facts, fun, beautiful, creative, technology, skyxo, velociraptor, trex, tyrannosaurus rex, gamer, wonderful, forest, study, easy learning, shahabas shakeer, blade r2, search engine, dino search, eye catchy, super, ultra, sonic, facebook, google, angry birds, skype, pandora, dictionary, jokes, temple run, browser, olympics, zombie, wallpaper, photo editor, video editor, camera, kids games, instagram, screenshot, amazon, pinterest, weather, horoscope, netflix, yahoo, ask, ebay, twitter, hotmail, youtube, social networking, android, java
Planet Animal collects over a 100 animals and sounds in six categories. Carefully selected pictures, authentic animal sounds with typed out names that teaches children to recognize the appearance and sound of different animals. The easy navigation enables the younger children to learn and be amused for a long period of time.
Planet Animal also works offline which makes it a splendid picture book on the trip. The app has been carefully tested by children and are of course free from banners and advertising.
Following languages are supported:
Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Norwegian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Finish
This children game is optimized for tablets such as Nexus 7, nexus 10, Note, galaxy tab and big screen smartphones such as samsung galaxy s3 / s4 and note. The biggest animal play book for children! Over 100 HD images and sounds.
This application includes advertising
Fill It Learn spellings of the animals you like in the most intuitive manner. Learning spellings of animal names is now as easy as A, B, C. Options are provided to make your learning journey quick and easy. Download and get surprised to see the collection of animals around the world with this new and insightful app.
Match your pampered animals with correct spellings quickly to reveal your score. This will give you amazing experience on your Android. This app is bound make you happy and set your mood to take that next safari visit soon. Come and take a trip to this Wild Planet, now.
The "animal dictionary" applications are a set of applications that attempt to form a complete dictionary and teaching animals. This is the version 1 vertebrates, where you'll find the main vertebrates that inhabit our planet.
Learn and teach your children the animal world with this fun app.
Consciousness your children respect and value of animals.
You will see the most interesting and important of each compiled as feeding, development, curiosities, their life expectancy animal characteristics ...
Contains images, text, sounds and animal sound explanations for most little kids.
This application has a simple and intuitive so that all people are able to navigate it interface.
- Many animals.
- Explanations sound.
- Animal Sounds.
- Interesting content each animal.
- Continually being updated.
The second version of this application (with new animals) over the first and second version of invertebrates are under development. You can enjoy them for free soon.
Are organized as follows:
Vertebrate Animal Dictionary 1
2 Vertebrate Animal Dictionary
Animal Dictionary Invertebrates 1
2 Invertebrate Animal Dictionary
What are you waiting for? You have to try them all.
Extra Tags: Animals, Animal sounds, animal dictionary animal, animal world, animal sounds, lion, tiger, wolf, animals, diccionary animal, education, kids, apps for kids, wolves, kangaroo, alligator, cougar, jaguar.
Powered by Developer94
Touch the animals walking around and make a Poopee.
Enjoy playing with cute and funny Poopee Animals for kids.
Add a new animal.
Adding animals is "Bu" that uses a virtual currency.
What is "Bu"?
It is the name of the virtual currency can be used in "Poopee Animals! for kids".
You can get a 1Bu by making animals to fart once.
By using "Bu", you can uncage a variety of animals and change the background.
Even if you reinstall the application after you uninstall, the animals will be caged again and the "Bu" you have spent can not to be returned.
* How to use Bu (how to add animals)
- In the animal selection screen, tap on the animal(s) you want to release from the cage
- You can unlock the cage if you have sufficient Bu.
- If you do not have sufficient Bu, accumulate Bu first then tap on the animal(s) of your choice.
- Up to four animals released from the cage walk around freely on screen.
- Tap on the face of the animal(s) to turn gray, if do not want to show them on screen.
- Likewise, tap on the background of your choice to invert from gray.
* Please note that points will not be reimbursed even if you are unable to unlock despite the use of Bu, due to the force-quit of the application, disconnection of the network and other reasons which take place during the unlocking process.
* Accumulating Bu
- Install applications and accumulate Bu
- When you choose Accumulate Bu, you will be transferred to the pages operated by an ad service agency.
- You will be granted Bu when you operate all procedures to meet the Bu-granting terms and conditions on your terminal.
- Please note that, in case you change terminals, you cannot carry the data to the new one.
- Company will cash Bu you obtained.
- With application installment, activate the application and you will be granted Bu.
* Please note that you are not eligible if you have already installed the application
How to play:
*Touch the animals to make Poopee.
*When you tap the ground, grass and puddles appears, and animals eat and drink and grow up.
*What will happen when you touch the animal after ate the secret mushroom...?
*Touch the back key to pause the game, and touch again to resume.
*Shake to start over.
*To quit the game, touch the menu button and select "Quit".
Please make sure to check all terms and Service before using.
When you download this application, it is assumed that you agree to all terms and Service.
Terms of Service : http://edu.atech.jp/en/Terms-of-Service/
For more information, follow @Atech_apps on Twitter!
Specially designed for boys and girls, also babies, bringing various animals to the screen of your Android.
Let your child know the animal world, represented here in four environments: in the yard, on the farm, at the beach and in the forest.
He can interact with dog, cat, horse, donkey, wolf, sheep, elephant, owl, among many other animals.
Try our application as a form of entertainment especially for children under development. Education, nursery, daycare.
★ Learning pictures of animals
★ Listening to the sound of most animals
★ Listening to the name of each animal
★ Reading the name of each animal
★ Learning how to pronounce each animal name
Animal World is a family edutainment application that will take you and your little ones through a virtual journey in the animal kingdom. Animal sounds and real images to keep your kids busy. It teaches the user about the animal world and how to recognize animals & their Sounds. Browse through our gallery and tap on any animal to listen to its name then hear its sound.
Teach your kid how to swipe the screen towards the left and right to view around 50 animals for free.
Our app is a funny way to play with amazing jungle creatures! Hear the sound of a lion, tiger, cat, zebra, cheetah, goat, sheep, wombat, elephant, horse, alligator, dolphin, whale, sea lion, bee, parrot, eagle and many other birds and animals that your kids will love.
This application is under continuous improvement so please feel free to communicate any issues, suggestions or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you like our product and you would like to have more animals (over 80 animals) and also have an ads-free version, you can upgrade to/buy our full version by clicking the Full Version button in the home page of this app. Also please rate our app in the store in order to help us keep improving.
★★★★ Enjoy!! ★★★★
"Kids Animals Planet" it provides learn Animals Names with sound
"Kids Animals Planet" this contains Five categories
Each Category contain huge number of animals with sound . so kids can know the particular animal.
"Kids Animals Planet" is very useful for all ages of people.
So Download and enjoy the application.
All the 6 markers compressed:
Umbrella : https://www.dropbox.com/s/0g8v7nzt22zfxqb/UmbrellaMarker.jpg
"Alphabets Planet" (Previously named "Alef Baa' - A B C") uses Augmented Reality to teach Alphabetic and its corresponding vocabularies in a very fun and interactive way using rich 3D objects, text, and media.
Also it teaches voices and sounds of animals and other objects, such as (cat, dog, elephant, giraffe, horse , umbrella).
Just point your device's camera to the marker and see the magic happens and interact with it!
The application is designed for children, but the use of Augmented Reality makes it very fun for everybody!
This lite version of the app demonstrates random 6 letters of English & Arabic Alphabetic. The full version will be released very soon.
*Note: the markers work best when printed out on large paper, e.g. A4 sheet.
*The app works with both colored and black&white markers.
Like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/blinkeg
Follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/blinkeg
Check out our videos on http://youtube.com/blinkteam10