Use it to check sunset and sunrise for all cities in the world. Including how much the day has decreased/increased.
PLEASE NOTICE: It can be used in all countries, but are best if you are in Denmark. And the weather forecast itself are not translated from Danish(but should still make sense for most:-))
This app shows the city weather from most cities in the world. It use the Danish Meteorological Institute(DMI).
It is presented nice and fast.
There is also a widget with current weather from openweathermap.org. Here you can see temperature, wind, pressure and humidity.
Please notice that since I'm only allowed to show the city weather directly inside the app, the rest of the features are links to DMI. Choose between mobile version or desktop version.
- World Weather
- Notices regarding dangerous weather in Denmark. Select counties to receive from..
- Sunrise and sunset for your position.
- City weather from position(only in Denmark), list or postal code(only danish cities)
- Latest radar from DMI
- 2 days widget
- 3-9 days widget
- Weather now with temperature, wind, pressure.
- Add as many widgets as you want.
- Latest weather maps with forecast for rainfall, humidity, wind and temperature(Denmark only)
- City weather has Smart zoom with double click and pinch zoom.
- 2 days weather forecast from DMI Weather
- 3-9 days weather forecast from DMI Weather
- 10-15 days weather forecast
- Set uncertainty fro rainfall to and from(only in denmark)
- Weather at sea
- UV index
- Weather alerts
Should you have any problems please sent me an email andI will try to fix it.
Also get my Tekst Tv app DR/TV2 TV
Appen prøver automatisk af finde din placering for visning af aktuelle vejr
- Byvejret fra DMI
- Vejret fra yr.no
- Nedbør radar
- 2 døgns vejrudsigt
- 3-9 døgns vejrudsigt
- Hente de nyeste vejrforhold for din aktuelle placering
- Automatisk eller manuel opdatering af vejr i dk
Alle vejrkort i appen har selvfølgelig zoom mulighed!
- Gorgeous and realistic animations of weather conditions
- See at a glance the next weather condition change
- Updated continuously
- Accurate hourly forecasts for the next 10 days
- Fast, beautiful and simple to use
- Detailed forecasts on rain, ice, snow, fog, wind, storm, dew point, UV index, humidity, pressure
- Highest and lowest historical values
- Satellite and radar map animations
- Optimized for both phones and tablets
- Live Wallpaper
- Weather in notification area and temperature in status bar
- Great widget for your home screen
And it’s all free.
Try it now !
Cities: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Houston, Philadelphia, Phoenix, San Antonio, San Diego, Dallas, San Jose, Austin and all the others!
- DMI will only allow me to use the danish city weather, that's why it is not possible to show world weather, the regional forecast, radar, etc.
- If you have ideas to improve the app or are experiencing problems please write to me in an email instead of in a review here in Google Play. I can not reply to you here.
The app includes 2 different widgets that can be displayed on your phone's home screen.
You choose whether to use the app, widgets, or both.
The app may at startup be configured to show a specific city or to automatic city selection based on your location.
Then you can add as many widgets you want and configure them individually to specific cities or to automatic city selection. The size of the widget can be changed after it is added by long-pressing the widget, releasing and dragging the border to the desired size.
The city weather in the app and any widgets are updated automatically after a configurable interval.
The application features the following:
- Many widgets in different sizes (4x1, 4x2, 4x3 and 5x2)
- Resizable widgets
- Several widget skins to choose from
- Different weather icon skins
- Different fonts for the time
- Display the next alarm, next calendar event and week number on the widget (optional)
- 8 widget hotspots (most of them can be user defined to launch specific applications)
- Display available internal and external storage, free memory and WiFi or 3G state (optional)
- Automatic location (from cell/wifi or GPS) or manual
- Automatic weather update interval (15 min, 30 min, 1, 2, 4, 6, 8 hours) or manual
- Detailed weather forecast display that includes the following:
- Local time (for current location)
- Sunrise and sunset time for current location
- Humidity and wind conditions
- Current condition, temperature, low and high temperatures
- Last weather update time
- 4 day weather forecast
- Background according to the weather condition and day/night
- Optional display of the current moon phase
- World weather: Choose to display weather information for any number of different locations worldwide
The application is localized in the following languages:
Afrikaans, العربية, български, Català, 中文 (简体), 中文 (繁體), Hrvatski, Čeština, Dansk, Nederlands, Suomi, Français, Deutsch, Ελληνικά, , עברית, Magyar, Bahasa Indonesia, Italiano, 한국어, Lietuvių, македонски, Polski, Português (Brazil), Português (Portugal), Română, русский, Српски (Ћирилица), Srpski (Latinica), Slovenčina, Español (Spain), Svenska, ไทย, Türkçe, Українська, Tiếng Việt
Please report any problems, suggestions or requests by e-mail.
The Weather app is specifically designed to be as simple and intuitive as possible. With just one click you receive the weather condition in your status bar at your current location.
The climate state is gorgeously animated so that you can almost experience it, seeing how the weather comes alive.
The app is using Weather Underground as a data channel and the live updates are really tiny so that you would not use up your data cap.
- Weather supports geo-positioning, retrieving the latest weather conditions for your current location
- An option to manually add your location
- Full support for Android TV
- Add and track the weather conditions in multiple locations
- Weather is one of the most lightweight weather apps on Google Play!
- Animated weather conditions - see how the weather comes alive!
- Widgets for different locations
- Hourly and weekly forecasts
- Intuitive, seamless user interface
- Support for the lock screen widget in Android 4.2
- Weather benefits all known screen resolutions
- Offers quality support for Android devices - from Android 1.5 to Android 5.0
- Tap on the temperature to switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit
- You can allow and disable the notifications
- Choose by yourself what will be the next feature of Weather! Leave a comment or send us an e-mail and help us make Weather the best app of its kind.
Get in touch with us and follow the latest news regarding our apps:
Weatherproof your day for free with these features:
• AccuWeather MinuteCast® – minute-by-minute precipitation forecasts for the next two hours hyper-localized to your exact street address or GPS location. Includes precipitation type and intensity, and start and end times for precipitation. Available for the contiguous United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, Japan, France, Germany, Belgium, Switzerland, Netherlands, Luxembourg, and a growing list of global locations.
• MinuteCast widget now available. Also available, homescreen widget displaying two-day forecasts with severe weather warnings for your GPS location and a time clock. Resizable, multi-location widgets also available with even more weather detail.
• For worldwide locations, when AccuWeather forecasts snow, ice, rain, wind, or the probability of thunderstorms, you’ll see an orange exclamation point displayed within the location’s current and 15-day screens.
• Push notifications for severe weather alerts in the United States.
• Radar for all of North America and Europe, and worldwide satellite overlaying interactive Google Maps™ with a snapshot view of the maps for your saved locations.
• Current news and weather videos, with many available in both English and Spanish.
• Social media sharing so you can share your location’s current conditions, hourly, or 15-day forecasts using the social media apps you have on your device.
You also get the accurate, local weather forecasts and customization you expect from AccuWeather:
• Accurate and local forecasts for every latitude/longitude on Earth. Forecasts update every 15 minutes with information for the next 15 days – all in 33 languages and dialects.
• Current weather conditions update every 15 minutes with the very latest humidity and precipitation percentages, dew point, visibility, UV index, wind speed gusts and direction, times for sunrise and sunset, and RealFeel® – AccuWeather’s exclusive weather forecasting system that analyzes multiple weather factors to determine how the local temperature actually feels.
• Local weather forecast summaries that provide an overview of the next five days’ weather forecast along with a description of the most dramatic weather event expected during the five days.
• Status bar on the homescreen displaying the current temperature for your current or home location.
• Ability to store an unlimited amount of locations.
• Choice between metric or imperial units, 12-hour or 24-hour time display, and portrait or landscape view.
Please note: Sunrise and sunset times are found in Daily Details which can be viewed by tapping on daily forecast. Also, AccuWeather Holo Dark and Light widgets display RealFeel® and occupy only the 4x1 space.
Download AccuWeather for free and experience the Superior Accuracy™ that comes from high-quality weather forecasting.
Weather & Clock Widget for Android comes with different widget sizes, 2x1, 4x1, 4x2 and 4x3 for normal screens, and 5x1, 5x2 and 5x3 for large screens and tablets.
Weather & Clock Widget for Android supports a wide range of Android phones; it supports Android Version 2.3 and higher.
- Provides current weather condition and five days weather forecast
- 10-Day and Hourly Weather with precipitation
- Sunrise and Sunset time
- Atmospheric pressure with different units
- Temperature in status bar
- Share weather and location information with friends.
- Home screen widgets, 5x3, 5x2, 5x1 for large screen only and 4x3, 4x2, 4x1 and 2x1 for all screens.
- Searches for all cities in the world by country and city or zip code
- Ability to set your internet source to Wi-Fi only
- Ability to disable internet access from operators while you are in roaming
- Ability to set your preferred temperature unit, Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Automatic update intervals are: 1, 3, 6, 9, 12 hours and Manual update.
- Auto location detection
- Up to 10 different locations
- Weather map with ability to add any city to your city list
- Notification alerts (with option to disable it)
- Moon phase
- UV Index and Dew Point
- Available in: English, Dansk, Deutsch, Ελληνικά, Български, Suomi, Norsk Bokmål, Nederlands, Slovenčina, Slovenščina, Svenska, Română, العربية, كوردى, ئۇيغۇرچە, Français, Hrvatski, Türkçe, Čeština, Español, Català, Italiano, Português, Magyar, Македонски, Pусский, Українська, Қазақ тілі, Polski, Português(Brasil), Српски, Lietuvių, հայերեն, Indonesia, Việt, 日本語, 中文 (简体), 中文 (繁體), 한국어.
For any questions or issues, please visit FAQ page at: http://www.devexpert.net/weather
* Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
- Weather forecast for the morning / afternoon / evening
- Rainfall radar
- Value of forecast reliability
- Probability of sunshine and precipitations
- Perceived temperature
- Average, mimimum and maximum temparature
- Wind force, wind direction, gust force
- Limit of snowfall
- Limit zero degrees
Exposure for 10 days in landscape mode.
Content delivered by MeteoNews
Prepare for your day with the most accurate hourly, 5-day, and 10-day forecasts. Stunning Flickr photos match your location, time of day, and current conditions.
- Get all the details: wind, pressure, and chance of precipitation.
- See animated sunrise, sunset, wind, and pressure modules.
- Browse interactive maps: radar, satellite, heat, and snow.
- Track all your favorite cities and destinations!
- Scroll down for detailed weather information.
- Tap the plus sign to add up to 20 cities.
- Swipe left-to-right to move between locations.
- Submit your photos to Yahoo Weather by joining #projectweather on Flickr.
Tell us what you think
We are committed to building the best mobile experiences and would love to hear your feedback.
Let us know your thoughts here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't let bad weather take you by surprise! Set the gorgeous animated wallpapers with live weather conditions on your home screen and be aware of any weather that is coming your way. Whether it is cloudy, rainy, snowy or even stormy outside, Weather Live will provide you with current weather conditions and forecast in your city and multiple locations all around the world.
Cold or warm weather, it will magically come alive on the crisp screen of your device. You won’t even have to look out the window as Weather Live will make you feel like you are already outside! With an innovative technology Weather Live™ implemented into the app, we made it possible!
• Weather forecasts for multiple locations all around the world
• Live weather scenes reflecting real-time weather conditions
• Beautiful weather widgets
• Fabulous animated wallpaper with live weather conditions right on your home screen
• Cloud, satellite, rain maps
• Animated weather radar for any location in the USA
• Bad weather warnings and alerts to warn you about severe weather in your area. Data provided by National Weather Service
• Customizable layout. Choose weather parameters you want to be displayed in the layout settings
• Local time in 12 or 24-hour format
• 7-day and 24-hour weather forecast
• "Feels Like" temperature. Today’s Min and Max
• Wind direction and speed. Visibility details
• Humidity and precipitation information. Pressure in inches, mm or mbar
• Fahrenheit or Celsius and Miles or Kilometers
• Easy navigation between cities: swipe either to the left or to the right to switch between locations
• New York, Los Angeles, Chicago or any other location worldwide – get accurate weather forecasts wherever you are!
Get Weather Live and be prepared for any weather!
IMPORTANT DISCLOSURES AND CONSENT
IAC Search and Media Europe Ltd.
Unit 1, Digiweb Building
College Business and Technology Park
Blanchardstown North Road, Dublin 15 Ireland
This reliable, award winning weather app, offers unrivalled, high-quality, detailed information including:
• 3-hourly forecasts for the week ahead including temperature, wind direction and speed, air pressure, precipitation amount and probability and relative humidity
• View forecast as a graph for an alternative, easy to read outlook
• Worldwide alerts and warning levels for extreme weather
• Global satellite and animated radar for the USA, Australia and much of Europe
• Unlimited favourite locations plus “My location” to automatically show the weather where you are
• Connection to your personal weather stations, in partnership with Netatmo
• NEW: WeatherPro and wearable technology! Connection to your smartwatch (requires Android Wear)
• Additional features: Weather photo, Weather news, Weather reports for over 2 million locations worldwide
• Customizable Widgets (choose your own colour, size, transparency, location, gradient etc.), Live Wallpaper with current weather images and App2SD compatibility
• Explore the benefits of MeteoGroup’s other apps by connecting directly to the 3D globe on MeteoEarth and our severe weather app AlertsPro!
• NO adverts
Already the most comprehensive weather app on the market, WeatherPro also has a Premium subscription option which takes the service to an even more advanced level. WeatherPro Premium offers everything found on the standard app plus:
• Hourly forecasts for 2 weeks ahead
• Windtheme: Windtheme helps users find the optimum wind conditions, by changing the entire interface of WeatherPro to show a central focus on wind data.
• Stunning, high resolution weather maps with multiple layers of advanced weather information including precipitation type radar in Europe, radar forecasts, heat maps, lightning strikes and cloud cover forecasts.
• Ski Weather for over 900 resorts in 17 countries and Beach Weather with UV Index and water temperatures for the Mediterranean, Caribbean and other popular holiday destinations.
• And more…
The extensive list of standard and Premium features has simply got too long to list here so, for full details, please visit www.weatherpro.eu. One subscription covers Premium services on WeatherPro, MeteoEarth and AlertsPro.
For status updates please follow @WeatherPro.
WeatherPro is one of the few weather apps to be developed by true weather professionals – find out more about MeteoGroup, Europe’s largest independent weather company at www.meteogroup.com.
. Simple, elegant design
. Bold use of color to increase legibility
. Timeline forecast so you can easily glance at the information
. Time machine forecasting to check the whether months/years in advance
. Local weather alerts front and centre
. Multiple weather provider options
. Great theme customisation options (choose colours)
. Easy to understand graphs and charts of temperature, rain etc...
. Android wear support
. Table layout
. Multi language support
. Powered by the hyperlocal weather service, Forecast (and others)
This is the first app in the world with radar, hurricane tracking, earthquakes and alerts widgets.
For those who want to know everything about the weather conditions and alerts both for today and the next 10 days, the past 365 days, hurricanes, tornadoes, hurricanes, earthquakes, geomagnetic storms.
App has twenty original widgets of the weather, radar, earthquakes, alerts, moon phase, barometer, geomagnetic index, UV index, rain and snow amount etc.
Annual archives of air temperature and sea for any city in the world allows you to choose the good time and place for the travel. You can compare the weather in the current year with the weather in the last year. Also you can always have your own opinion about the statements that has never was so cold, hot, wet, dry.
• Two world-renowned weather providers: Foreca and US weather provider,
• Hi-Def, Real-Time animated NOAA (NEXRAD) Radar on Google maps (USA only),
• Hurricane tracking,
• 365 days weathre archive,
• Solstice, Equinox, Polar night, Polar day, Solar eclipse, Lunar eclipse
• Sea surface temperature on weather map, widgets, noification area,
• Barometer with headache indicator,
• Beautiful animation,
• Cloud satellite layer on map (USA, Europe, Japan and Australia),
• 130,000 locations all over the world,
• Twenty original widgets of the weather, radar, time, moon phase, barometer, geomagnetic index, and UV index (1x1, 2x1, 2x2, 1x4, 4x1, 4x2, 3x3, 4x4, 5x2, 5x5 etc),
• Widgets for lockscreen was added (only for Android 4.2)
• 126 weather alert categories.
• Radar widget on OpenStreetMap (for USA only),
• Ten day forecast,
• Ten notification indicators in the status bar: temperature, moon phase, earthquakes, alerts, barometer etc,
• Earthquakes widget on OpenStreetMap,
• Weather Alerts (Advisory, Watch, or Warning) from NOAA (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration);
• Black ice and freeze warnings,
• One-hundred latest earthquakes in the world on Google map,
• Pressure forecast graph (Foreca only),
• Moon phase, moon rise and moon set times,
• Sunrise and sunset times,
• Duration of the day,
• World map with weather alerts, weather, earthquakes and local time.
• Geomagnetic storm forecast,
• Wind speed and directionality indicators in both 10-day and hour-by-hour forecasts (except Foreca),
• 24 hour by hour forecast,
• Current weather conditions,
• Only uses 10 KBytes of internet traffic per city for each weather update,
• World clock,
• METAR from weather station (except Foreca),
• UV index,
• Visibility on the roads,
• Dew point hour by hour graph;
• Precipitation probability,
• Precipitation amount: rainfall and new snowfall amount,
• Follow by location (uses GPS or Cell Network location determination),
• Full tablet support,
• Share forecast, alerts, earthquakes by e-mail and SMS
• Alarm clock time on clock dial and graph
• Has a built-in barometer. A diagram is displayed which shows the atmospheric pressure changes for the past 24 hours. A red warning display is produced when the barometer detects changes more than 0.2 inhg.
• Provides information on the last 100 earthquakes from all over the world. View the latest earthquakes in a list or on a map. Provides information regarding magnitude, time and distance. You can filter earthquakes by their magnitude and distance from your location
The most unique feature in this application is the “Weather Clock”. It provides all of the previous information in an hour-by-hour clock format and is very interactive.
Payment is one time, no ads, no any in-app payment, free updates.
If you have ANY questions, there is an FAQ section that takes you directly to the website. If your question is specific to your customized set up, customer service is courteous, knowledgeable, willing and able to help with fast turn around time.