Install the WizIQ App to access a wide range of easy-to-use and innovative teaching and learning tools that help you collaborate in the Virtual Classroom environment.
With the WizIQ App, users can:
* Conduct and attend live classes
* Interact using live audio and video
* Use multiple whiteboards and tools
* Play audio and video files
* View and share files, including documents, presentations, and multimedia files
* Use the Raise Hand feature to ask questions
* Communicate using text chat
* View recordings of past classes and more…
Follow one of these simple ways to join a live class using the WizIQ App:
* Log in to the App using Facebook account and click the Launch Class button.
* Log in using your WizIQ account username and password and click the Launch Class button.
* Use the live class link/URL.
For more information, visit www.wiziq.com
This application gives students and lecturers from the Hochschule Osnabrück the ability to use defined functionalities from CampusNet® in an easy and uncomplicated way as a mobile solution. Have the grades of my last test already been published? In which room / building is my next course held? Is the required material already provided by the lecturer? All these questions can be easily and immediately answered everywhere at any time via smartphone.
This App provides you with the following tasks:
* List of courses
* List of exams
* Sending of messages as a lecturer
* Lunch menu
Du får på denne måde mulighed for nemt at være opdateret, både når du er studerende på kurset – men det giver dig også senere adgang til det seneste og mest opdaterede undervisningsmateriale, når du er længere i studiet eller når du er færdiguddannet.
As of June 2013, this functionality is provided in the following lecture rooms:
- Building 303-42
- Building 324-020
- Building 324-040
- Building 324-050
- Building 324-060
Furthermore, you can use the app to ask questions directly to the lecturer.