The Mumbai University app has following features
1. "EASY" and "FAST" access to official website
2. Direct access to RESULTS/EVENTS.
3. One click access to all Important Documents.
4. All vital information just a CLICK away.
***In order to give you a free app and keep developing more free apps in the future, we are integrating a search tool to our application. This will add a few access points to your device (hence the permissions) to direct you to the web search service. Please consider using the search to help us keep creating apps. You may delete the search icon, bookmark and homepage easily. Thank you.***
PDF materials will be automatically organised into separate directories by module within the 'Download' folder - particularly useful on a tablet device to aid study while travelling/commuting. Clicking on a download link a second time will open the previously downloaded file rather than download a duplicate copy, reducing mobile data usage.
A student login for the Open University website is required!!!
PLEASE NOTE: This application is NOT endorsed or supported by The Open University in any way. I am a student studying with The Open University and created this application as a personal project.
Your log-in information is used only for the purpose of logging into the Open University site. All of your details are totally removed from the application on logging out.
Please leave feedback if you find my application useful or have suggestions for new features!
The QS World University Rankings® have been compiled annually since 2004. They draw on opinion data from academics and employers, research metrics and demographics to provide a simple tool designed to enable you to shortlist international universities, according to your needs. The primary objective was, and remains, to inform student choices, but the rankings today are increasingly used by mobile academics, university administrators, policy makers, scholarship providers and even immigration officials.
For the first time through this app, you can shape the results according to your own design, but we strongly recommend augmenting any decision you might make on their basis with your own deeper research. By its nature a ranking can only look at a subset of what might make a university right for you.
The App also includes the QS World University Rankings By Subject and enables you to add subject criteria to your personalised ranking to get event better personal ranking information.
Note: This app currently only works for the IOU degree section and for students who are already enrolled in courses this semester. To register and enroll with the IOU please visit http://www.islamiconlineuniversity.com/campus/
- access all content of courses you are currently enrolled in
- download PDFs, audio, and videos
- view PDFs within the app or open in your favorite PDF viewer
- multitask: let the audio lecture of the course play in the background, and continue to use your phone
- listen to audio lectures even with the app minimized.
- stream video files using an app like vlc media player or download them to your device
- access course forums
- view course progress, and take quizzes
- complete offline access; you can download the course material including videos, audios and PDFs to access them later.
- one click download: download all course content with one click
- view site news and your home page
- copy links for live sessions and paste them directly in to the wiziq app
Seeking authentic knowledge couldn't get any easier! With our new mobile app you can now study Islam wherever you go!
Prospective students may wish to visit our website for information about studying at Kingston University www.kingston.ac.uk.
* Course timetables
* LRC search catalogue, renew and reserve books, opening times
* Bus timetable, routes and a real time bus tracker
* Blackboard access to course announcements, events and content
* Campus maps
-Manage your Library Account direct from your device
-Subscribe to a wide range of University and NUSU news channels
-Searchable Campus Map
-View your personal timetable
-Find the nearest available PC on campus
-Check your print credits
-Contact your staff
*** Detailed features list ***
* News Subscriptions/Notifications - Fully customise what news you receive from the University news channels. Topics include NUSU events, Sports, Careers and University News.
* Timetable -
All activities allow you to tap through to the campus map to show you where the activity occurs (only for currently compatible locations on campus)
Get your personal timetable and search for other modules or programme of study timetables
Get your personal timetable or search for modules, programmes of study or student timetables
* Find a PC - See the very latest PC cluster information in list or map form.
Sort PC cluster list by those nearest to your current location.
The list and map shows:
i) The number of PC's available at a cluster
ii) A simple traffic light system to show you its availability; red meaning currently booked or closed, amber meaning the cluster is going to be booked or close soon and green meaning the cluster has free PC's and is not booked, nor closing soon.
iii) Tap through links to a detailed explanation of a location's availability for the day including when a location closes or re-opens, what/when/how long the next booked activity is, what/when/how long any current booked activities are and how many PC's are available.
* Check print credit balance - one tap functionality to check your current print credit balance
Search buildings on campus to locate the nearest entrance, accessible entrance or food & drink venue.
Manage your library account direct from your app. See what items are ready to pick up, due back and overdue. You can also renew items too!
Search the Library Catalogue and Library Subject Guides
* Staff contacts - Simple, quick and easy search of staff members contact details, directly ring or email a staff member from the search results, save a staff member's phone number directly to your device's contacts list.
* Other University Apps - A list of other useful Android apps offered by the university, this will be updated as and when new apps are released.
* Feedback - What do you think of the app? Please use the feedback section of the app to send us any comments
* Scaled interface allowing a consistent experience on your phone and tablet
• News feeds to see what’s happening around campus
• Calendars for the latest UF events
• Directory of students, staff and faculty on campus
• Campus Map to find your classes
• Track bus routes
• Latest official videos
• Facebook and Twitter feeds
• Emergency information
• Library resources
• Access to the e-Learning system
• Access to ISIS (student information system)
• Import your class schedule from ISIS
• Make payments on the go
• Keep up to date with UF athletics
• RecSports hours, schedules, live cameras, more
• Gator Times, UF's student e-newsletter
• Photos from UF's Instagram feed. More photo galleries coming soon.
• Action Card -- Check account balances and transaction history plus, with the Saved Payment option, make Bama Cash deposits. Saved Payment information for the app can be found online under the MyAccounts link at actcard.ua.edu.
• Laundry View -- campus residents can check the status of their laundry cycle, set alerts, or find available machines in residence halls
• Directory – Find faculty, staff and students, and get in touch instantly or store in your phone’s contacts.
• Maps – Search for buildings by name, pinpoint them on the map and see your relative location, and explore by zooming and panning across a complete campus map.
• Student – Login to request, donate, transfer or check balance for athletic tickets with MyTickets; access your grades and class schedule (including map to building and instructor directory information).
• Learn – Access Blackboard Learn for students and faculty: Faculty can post announcements on the go; Students and faculty can participate in discussions, journals, and blogs from their mobile devices.
• News – Read the latest news and features from the UA News Center.
• Courses – Access class schedules, including times, locations, and instructors; map building locations or contact professors.
• Library – Search library collections with keywords, author name or titles, and determine the availability and location of resources in the University Libraries.
• Get Help – Quickly dial the UA or Tuscaloosa Police Departments, 348-RIDE, the Motorist Assistance Program or the University Operator.
• Events – Browse a wide variety of events by day or by month, including performances, lectures, seminars and more from the UA Events Calendar.
• Athletics – Check the latest news, schedules and scores for all Crimson Tide sports. Roll Tide!
• Crimson Ride – Access bus routes and schedules and track the real-time location of any bus.
• Videos – Watch videos highlighting student life, research, noteworthy lectures and programs, and important campus events.
• Images – View and save photos of UA’s beautiful campus and vibrant student life.
• Alumni - Stay connected with Alabama's National Alumni Association.
• Gameday – Find out what's new for Gameday parking, traffic, and tailgating for each home game.
- Admissions (Application Form download, Offline forms sales centers, Admission Prospectus, Scholarships, Education Loans)
- Programs Offered
- Career Test
- News and Events
- Maps and Directions for Amity Campuses
- About Amity University (Why Amity, Government Recognized, World Class Infrastructure, Reputed Faculty, Research Focus, Ranked Top, 100% Placements, Corporate Interaction)
- Subscribe, Share the app through Email and Face book.
- Amity University on Facebook
- Timetable: Get easy access to your daily class schedule and details on the faculty and location of the class
- Courses and Session plan: See your subjects and session plans
- Attendance: Access your latest attendance status of all subjects
- Exam admit cards and results: Get your exam results with Marks, Grades, SGPA and CGPA. Also fill your exam admit card.
- Suggestion Box: Post your suggestions and complaints and see the status of the suggestions/complaints posted by you
- News and Events: Read the latest on Amity University and Find out what’s going on at Amity
- Live and Recorded videos of Lectures and events: Watch live videos of events and lectures. View recorded lectures at your convenience.
- Faculty: See your Faculty and post messages to them
- Online Journals: Access thousands of online journals
- Fees: See your Fee invoices and the payments made by you
- Directory: Get easy access to online directory of important numbers of Amity University like Administration, Amity clinic, Hospitals, Hostel Warden etc..
- Polls and Quizzes: Participate in opinion Polls and Quizzes.
- Notice Board: Read the latest and important notices for you.
• eMaps of Berwick, Caulfield, Clayton, Gippsland, Parkville and Peninsula campuses with layers of points of interest including libraries, banks, eateries, faculty offices, lecture theatres and parking locations
• Staff Directory
• Monash News
• Events guide that lists all upcoming activities on all Australian campuses
• Searchable unit entries from the official University Handbook for all undergraduate and postgraduate offerings
• Shuttle Bus Timetables
Many more features are planned for future releases, so stay tuned.
Monash University was established in Melbourne, Australia in 1958. It is one of Australia’s top-ranked research-intensive universities.
Monash is a youthful organisation; enthusiastic, optimistic and accessible. We believe outstanding education and research can change the world for the better.
Monash is Australia’s most international university and considers every student to be a global citizen. It has campuses and centres in Johannesburg, Mumbai, Kuala Lumpur and Prato, as well as its six campuses in Melbourne and the local region.
Monash specialises in offering powerful double degrees. Study is also available online, part-time and via alternative pathways.
Our researchers make highly significant contributions that bring real and positive changes to the lives of people all over the world.
Monash University has approximately 62,000 student enrolments and more than 7,000 staff.
- View your syllabus and grades
- Add and reply to discussions threads
- View, edit, and save drafts
- Access information posted by your instructor
- Receive real time alerts when your instructor or teammates make posts
- Access your class roster and learning teams
- Access university workshops
What's New in this Version
- Enhanced support for learning team discussions and assignments
- Other bug fixes
জগন্নাথ বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়ের কতৃপক্ষ এবং CarnivalBD IT Team এর যৌথ উদ্দেগ্যে বাংলাদেশের প্রথম পাবলিক বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়ের এই অফিসিয়াল এপ্লিকেশনটি ডেভেলপ করা হয়। এপ্লিকেশনটি সম্পুর্ন অফলাইন থেকে ব্যবহার করা যাবে।
জগন্নাথ বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়ের অফিসিয়াল এপ্লিকেশানটিতে রয়েছেঃ-
# ভার্সিটির দীর্ঘ ১৫৬ বছরের সোনালী ইতিহাস।
# ফ্যাকাল্টিসমূহের বর্ননা।
# প্রত্যেকটা ডিপাটমেন্টের সব টিচারের ফোন ও মেইলআইডি
# ভার্সিটির ভর্তি তথ্য (ভর্তির খুঁটিনাটি বিষয় নিয়ে বিস্তারিত বর্ননা)
# বাস সার্ভিস ( কোন বাস কোন রুটে আসে এবং রুট অনুযায়ী স্টপেজের বর্ননা)
# সংগঠনের বর্ননা ( রাজনৈতিক, সাংস্কৃতিক ও অন্যান্য সেবামূলক সংগঠনের ফোন, মেইল আইডি, ফেসবুক পেজ/গ্রুপ এর ঠিকানা)
# কৃতি শিক্ষার্থী (সাবেক কৃতি শিক্ষার্থীদের পরিচিতিমূলক বর্ননা)
# ক্যাম্পাসের ম্যাপ, ক্যান্টিন, খেলার মাঠ, সাস্থ্য কেন্দ্রের বর্ননা
# হল সমূহের ইতিহাস, বর্তমান অবস্থা সম্পর্কে বিস্তারিত পরিচিতিমূলক বর্ননা!
# জগন্নাথ বিশ্ববিদ্যালয় আইন ২০০৫ এর পূর্নাঙ্গ বর্ননা।
# যোগাযোগ (বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়ের সব দপ্তরসহ অন্যান্য জরুরী ফোন ও মেইল আইডি)
২৩ নভেম্বর, ২০১৪ তারিখে বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়ের উপাচার্য প্রফেসর ড. মিজানুর রহমান এপ্লিকেশনটি উদ্বোধন করেন।
Diese App ermöglicht Studierenden und Lehrenden der Alma Mater Hochschule bestimmte Funktionen von CampusNet® einfach und unkompliziert auch unterwegs zu nutzen. Sind die Noten der letzten Klausur schon veröffentlicht? In welchem Raum findet heute mein Kolloquium statt? Hat der Professor schon die neuen Übungsblätter bereitgestellt? All diese Fragen können Studierende und Lehrende jetzt mit dem Smartphone auch unterwegs beantworten.
Die App ermöglicht Studierenden den direkten, personalisierten Zugriff auf Informationen zu ihrem Studium und Lehrenden zu ihren Daten im Bereich der Lehre.
Die App bietet unter anderem:
* Einsicht / Download von Materialien
* Nachrichtenempfang und -versand
- Search campus maps for buildings and locations.
- Find out which rooms have free PC’s and see which are the closest using GPS.
- View your library loans.
- View timetables.
- Search for friends, colleagues or lecturers using the contact directory. Call or email contacts and add them directly to your address book.
- Receive the latest news and events from the University and Students’ Union.
This app holds the shortcuts to email, moodle and library as well as the main page. The app is released but is still in constant development. All feedback and suggestions are welcome.