Nine is available on Google play for the low price of US$9.99.
This is half price of the original price (US$19.99) as we advertised before.
This is a limited time offer, so grab yours before it ends!
After enough time using the free trial for 2 weeks and you are satisfied, please purchase Nine.
As of today email communication became a critical thing as interpersonal communication skill within an organization or in your daily life. There might be nothing more important than efficient communication in the work of a company. Nine is a full-fledged email application for Android based on Direct Push technology to synchronize with Microsoft Exchange Server using Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync, and also designed for entrepreneurs or ordinary people who want to have efficient communication with their colleagues, friends, and family members at anytime, anywhere. You may already have good experience with other E-Mail apps for Android. Regardless of your existing experience, we will give you a superb experience more than anything else. Leveraging E-Mail, Contacts, Calendar, Tasks and Notes on your mobile devices through wireless networks enhances your user experience and dramatically reduces your time.
- Direct Push Synchronization with Exchange ActiveSync. Nine does not have any server to store user's Nine data. Nine app connects to user server directly. All Nine data is stored in user device only.
- Great user experience & beautiful GUI
- Multiple accounts
- Calendar and Contacts (Integrated into stock Calendar and Contacts application along with Nine account)
- Rich-Text Editor (Android KitKat and higher)
- Client Cert
- Global Address List (GAL)
- Favorite Folder (Be able to check out all of email messages including sub-folders in one special folder at a time)
- Select folders to push (Email notification per each folder)
- Automatic setup for many popular email services like Office 365, Exchange Online, Hotmail, Live.com, Outlook, MSN or Google Apps
- Full HTML (inbound, outbound)
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)
- Hybrid Email Search (Integrate with fast local search and online search)
- Conversation Mode
- Unread Badge (Nova Launcher, Apex Launcher, DashClock and Samsung & LG devices)
- Widgets (Unread badge, Shortcuts and Email list)
- SMS sync (Exchange 2010 and higher)
- Supports Android Wear
- Notes Sync (Exchange 2010 and higher)
- Tasks Sync (Recurrence Tasks, Reminder, Categories)
- Exchange Server 2003 SP2/SP3 and above
- Office 365
- Google Apps
- Other servers(IBM Notes Traveler, Groupwise, Kerio, Zimbra, Horde, IceWarp, MDaemon etc) supported Exchange ActiveSync
* Notice: The general Gmail users couldn't use Nine because Google had changed the policy not to support ActiveSync for general Gmail users on January 2013. You can find detailed information at below link titled “Google Sync End of Life”.
The users for paid Google apps can use to sync with ActiveSync. Thus, the users can use Nine.
** Available Android
- Android 4.0.3 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and above
Nine is not cloud based. It only stores your accounts’ passwords on the actual device. It only connects to the actual mail servers. It only stores your messages on the device.
- If you have a question or a special request, just send an email to email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
WHATS NEW :
- Revamped UI, card layouts in list views
- Custom Panning screens on home screen
TouchDown HD gets your Email, Contacts, Calendar and Tasks from your corporate Exchange server, and gives you a single tabbed view.
Licensing NOTE : This application is a 30 day trial version which can be upgraded to the full version by purchasing the TouchDown License Key application and installing and opening it on the device separately. ALL features are available during the trial period except the ability to change the signature on outgoing emails.
Now your Android tablet comes closer to Outlook when it comes to the user experience.
When it comes to corporate data access on your device, you get what you pay for. For a fair comparison, compare the download counts along with the stars.
NitroDesk, Inc. has been building and improving TouchDown since October 2008. We have improved the product through hundreds of internal versions, to bring you the best and most downloaded Email solution for Android.
Comprehensive : Support for most number of data types (Email, Calendar, Contacts, Tasks) and Notes and SMS syncing for Exchange 2010 servers.
Customizable : Dozens of options to make the app behave just the way you want. Custom notifications, speech notifications, viewing tweaks, pinch-to-zoom, peak times and many more.
SD card support : Move your data to the SD card if necessary
Widgets : Email, Tasks, Calendar, Universal Widgets make it easy for you to see your status at a glance. Support for third party widgets give you a wide range of choice
Most Secure: TouchDown supports exchange activesync policies such as PIN, Remote Wipe, Data encryption and Storage card encryption of corporate data. Hundreds of organizations trust TouchDown to ensure security, privacy and confidentiality of their data. Discerning organizations mandage the use of TouchDown to ensure high usability along with security.
Corporate Data Separation: TouchDown keeps your corporate data separate from your personal data. Without TouchDown, your employer can actually flatten your phone to factory defaults. With TouchDown, they can only remove corporate data belonging to them, leaving behind your personal information.
S/MIME: TouchDown is the only android solution so far that supports sending and receiving S/MIME signed and encrypted emails. S/MIME signing and encryption ensures that your emails are not tampered with, and can ensure that emails you send can be ensured to be visible only to the intended recipient.
Manageable : TouchDown integrates with most popular Mobile Device Management solutions in the market today, increasing the chances that your phone can play well with your IT organization's security policies.
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
Lync 2013 for Android extends the power of Lync to your mobile device – including voice & video over wireless, rich presence, instant messaging, conferencing, and calling features from a single, easy-to-use interface.
- View colleagues’ availability in real time and select the best way to communicate – initiating an instant message (IM), email, voice or video call.
- Connect to Lync Meetings with a single touch, without requiring long numeric passcodes or conference numbers.
- Forward or simultaneously ring calls to your Enterprise Voice (Lync ID) number so you’ll never miss a call.
- Lync 2013 for Android provides transport layer security (TLS) and perimeter/internal network protection without requiring a VPN, so your communications experience is safer no matter where you are or what network you use.
IMPORTANT: THIS SOFTWARE REQUIRES CONNECTIVITY TO VALIDLY LICENSED COPIES OF MICROSOFT LYNC SERVER OR OFFICE 365 / LYNC ONLINE AND WILL NOT WORK WITHOUT IT. UPDATES TO MICROSOFT LYNC SERVER MAY BE REQUIRED FOR PROPER PERFORMANCE. SOME FUNCTIONALITY MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE IN ALL COUNTRIES. IF YOU ARE UNSURE ABOUT YOUR COMPANY’S LICENSE TO AND/OR DEPLOYMENT OF LYNC, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR IT DEPARTMENT.
☆ “Purpose-built for Mobile IT”5600+ customers globally
☆ “Complete separation of corporate and personal” 260 + of Fortune 500 / Global 2000
☆ “More than 97% customer support satisfaction rate”
This is what users say about us:
“Amazing product”- Director, Information Technology
“Great technical depth, flexible solution, and a fantastic support team” - Client Technology Manager
“MobileIron has been very easy to work with, and accommodated every business need”- IT Project Manager
With just a few quick steps, Mobile@Work makes getting access to corporate resources easy on your Android device:
► FAST ACCESS: Immediate access to corporate email, calendar and contacts.
► AUTOMATED: Connect automatically to corporate Wi-Fi and VPN networks.
► EASY: Discover and install work related applications on your device wherever you are.
► SECURE: Automated compliance with corporate security policies.
► FIND MY PHONE: Locate lost or stolen devices and remotely manage them.
Note: Mobile@Work works in conjunction with a MobileIron Core server deployed by your company’s IT organization. Please follow the instructions from your IT organization to use this app. Mobile@Work is required to access corporate resources and therefore should not be removed without first consulting your IT organization.
Learn about Mobile Device Management: http://www.mobileiron.com/en/solutions/mobile-device-management
Learn about Mobile Security: http://www.mobileiron.com/en/solutions/mobile-security
Learn about BYOD: http://www.mobileiron.com/en/solutions/byod
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mobileiron
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/mobileiron
Follow us on G+: https://plus.google.com/+mobileiron
Find more about MobileIron: http://www.mobileiron.com
> Quickly read and respond to your corporate mail messages
> Configure Smart Folders to categorize specific types of messages, like unread
> Set up your Out of Office settings on your mobile device
> Manage your day by viewing, editing, and creating meetings
> A scheduling tool to help see when your coworkers are available while on the go
> Forward meeting invitations to add new attendees
> Browse your personal and corporate address books to make phone calls and send messages
Note: This application requires an account with MaaS360. If your company uses MaaS360, please contact your help desk.
Note: Phone Build. Pricing after 2 weeks free trial,
monthly $2.99 / Yearly $14.99 / One time $19.99 subscription fee.
Access your corporate and personal email on your Android mobile device with RemoSync Business Email Client. Using Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync (EAS) protocols, RemoSync connects Android devices directly to Microsoft Exchange (2003, 2007, and 2010), Hotmail, Windows Live, IBM Lotus Notes(8.5.1, and later versions), and Zimbra servers giving users real-time access to email, contacts, global address list (GAL), calendar, and tasks. This also supports POP3, and IMAP4 emails with near-time push using IDLE protocols supporting GMail, Yahoo Mail, AOL Mail, Comcast.net, or any email server. No proxy servers are needed.
Multiple accounts to the maximum of three are supported. One can view universal contact list and calendar events from all the accounts combined. Now, you can have your business and personal emails, contacts, and calendars as part of the same application. Easy to view different modules using top icon based menu bar.
For business groups, using Remoba proprietary and unique Mobile Device Management (MDM) console, IT administrator or an office manager can push the settings to all employee phones and manage the devices remotely – remote data wipe, allowing access to attachments, multiple accounts, etc. Small business customers can manage their devices especially when they are using POP3, or IMAP4 servers. Go to https://wireless.xpherix.com/mdmconsole
Full Widget Support: Quickly check Email, Contacts, Calendar, and Tasks on-the-go without navigating through multiple screens.
Supports all Android supported international fonts.
IT administrator can enforce mobile security policies through exchange server console such as Alpha-numeric security PIN length, In-activity timeout, Number of failed attempts, Remote data Wipe, and enabling attachments. All the data files for email, contacts, calendar, and tasks are encrypted and they are part of the application’s database without having an option to copy to external drives. The application handles all the SSL certificates including in-house certificates.
Users have multiple synchronization options – Real-time direct push (default), Scheduled Sync, or Manual Sync.
Email features: Latest 100 mails are fetched for viewing, HTML viewer, attachment (word, excel, power point, PDF, etc) viewer integration with Quick Office, server folders and sub-folders, local folders (outbox, sent items, drafts, archives), compose, reply, reply all, smart forward, customized quick messages, search mail, email alerts with filters, and handling meeting invitations.
Contact features: Maximum of 2000 contacts from the default contact folder (at server) can be synchronized to the phone’s contact database, option to save the contacts to native phonebook, add and modify the contacts, search and access contacts from global address list (GAL) by entering minimum of 3 characters (Lotus Notes requires 4 characters), make voice calls or send text or MMS messages from the contact’s phone number, send email messages from the contact’s email address.
Calendar, Tasks features: saves all the calendar events from the past one month, single and recurring events, schedule appointments, add and modify the events, add and modify the tasks, task status, search events, meeting and task reminders, and off-line events.
Time zone is set to phone’s default time. Full Sync, Sync Status, and Out of Office features are supported.
The application support mainstream email protocols: Exchange ActiveSync (Exchange 2003, Exchange 2007, Exchange 2010, Microsoft BPOS platform), IMAP (google account, yahoo mail, etc.) and POP3.
The application syncs your Enterprise contacts and calendar events in the standard android applications. Emails and Tasks are stored in the ExMail application databases.
Extra functionalities available with Exchange accounts;
- task synchronization (requires at least Exchange2003 sp2)
- authentication with client certificates
- search contacts in enterprise directory (Global Address List)
- import contacts from enterprise directory
- server search emails for Exchange
ExMail applies exchange activesync policies such as device PIN, Remote Wipe, Client certificate and Data encryption of corporate data.
ExMail may receive device administrator privilege during Exchange policies provisioning. To uninstall you must use the option available in the app general menu.
Tags: Exchange, Mail, Email, ActiveSync, GAL, Addressbook, Client certificate, Push
The CA MDM app for Android devices requires communications with a back-end CA MDM server to function properly.
Please contact your enterprise IT administrator for device enrollment instructions.
CA MDM key features include:
• Device configuration management: Policy-based enrollment and configuration of devices
• Enterprise app management: Total enterprise app lifecycle management from enterprise app store
• Security: Locate, lock and selective/full wipe device capabilities through easy-to-use admin and self-service portals
• Monitoring and reporting: Telecom Expense Management (TEM) and extended analytics including device/application trends and compliance reporting
• Enterprise integration: Out-of-the-box support for key enterprise resource integration such as Exchange, Active Directory and certificate authority
• Proven scalability and performance: Scalability through server farms and cluster landscape supports high availability
• Flexible deployment options: Available as on-premise or Software as a Service (SaaS) model to address the needs of an enterprise of any size
• Smart Containerization™: CA Management Cloud for Mobility which includes CA MDM is powered by Smart Containerization technology to dynamically control mobile device, application and email provisioning policies at a granular level
KNOX EMM provides the protection and convenience needed for your enterprise to easily manage mobile IT policies. IT Admins can monitor devices, manage apps for employees, and configure role-based app authorization, and more. Once end users download the EMM app and log in with credentials provided by their IT Admin, the device is ready to be managed and protected by enterprise IT policies.
In addition to powerful IT Admin capabilities, KNOX EMM also allows end users to manage their devices with a robust set of remote commands. End users can remotely wipe, power off, and reboot their devices through a web-based User Portal.
KNOX EMM enables enterprises to:
- Create a workspace container on Samsung KNOX supported devices
- Remotely manage devices
- Provide one-click access to select apps for end users
- Set up role-based app authorization
If you are an IT Admin, see https://www.samsungknox.com/products/knox-emm/how-to/get-started-knox-emm for more information on how to begin managing users and devices in your enterprise.
If you are an end user, see https://www.samsungknox.com/products/knox-emm/how-to/enroll-and-manage-device to learn more about getting started with KNOX EMM.
For an extended enterprise production deployment, please refer to SAP Mobile Platform 2.3 SP05 product documentation.
Note: A connection to an SAP Mobile Platform server is required.