As a customer at Fjernvarme Fyn, you can easily track your heat consumption from your mobile or tablet with our app.
With Fjernvarme Fyns app, you can see how much heat you have used in a period of your choice. You can compare the period with the corresponding period last year. And you can compare your consumption and see if you spend more or less than normal for a comparable household.
With the app, you also get easy access to your bills. And you can easily report relocation.
How to get started:
* Download Fjernvarme Fyns app for free
* Log in with NemID, My ID or create a username and password
* The first time you log in, you must enter the customer number and PIN code, which you will find on your bill or your payment summary.
Save on heat
By following your heat consumption closely, you will have the opportunity to become more aware of your habits and your consumption. If you change your habits, you can save money on your heating bill and at the same time do something good for the environment.
You can save on heat by following a few simple tips:
* Keep the temperature at a maximum of 21 ° C - each degree gives 5 - 6 percent greater heating cost
* Close the radiators when venting
* Keep the temperature of the domestic hot water at a maximum of 55 ° C
* Make improvements to your home - for example retrofit insulation and replacement of double-glazed windows with low-energy glazing
Follow the tips and see what it can do to your heat consumption. You can find more good advice on our website www.fjernvarmefyn.dk.
If you have questions about how to reduce your heat consumption, you can contact Fjernvarme Fyn's energy advisor on telephone 65 47 30 00 or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
About District Heating Funen
District Heating Funen is owned by the community in Odense and Nordfyn Municipality. We have control over production facilities and supply. We can therefore switch between the different plants and adjust production, so we ensure an efficient green heat supply and a good price for many.
District heating Funen covers approximately 97% of the heat demand in Odense and the surrounding area, corresponding to more than 100,000 homes, industrial companies and institutions. The company is one of Europe's largest heating supplies with more than 300 employees who work every day for a greener Funen.
Do you have questions?
If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact us on telephone 65 47 30 00.
District heating Fyn wishes you good fun with the app.