From the entered data, the application calculates the average normalized rate of consumption per hour, day, week, or month (bewteen two readings) and draws a graph showing the consumption rate over time. The total amount of actually used energy during each day, week, month, or quarter is displayed as a bar graph or table. If the average cost per unit is provided, the graphs can also show the amount of money instead of energy.
Meter exchange or reset is detected automatically and consumption data is recorded seamlessly across the reset.
Pinch zoom can be used on the trend and bar graph pages. In landscape orientation, comments are displayed in the list view.
Indirect metering is supoorted. In this case, the meter value is multiplied with a certain factor to convert it to the final energy value. Two separate unit texts can be entered, one for the meter and one for the actual energy value.
Meters can be marked to count backwards, which can happen with prepaid meters, showing the amount of remaining prepaid energy instead of used energy.
Virtual meters can be used to display the sum of individual meters and do simple unit conversion, for example from m3 to kWh. Please note that you should read your physical meters which are part of a virtual meter all around the same time for best results.
Meter data can be imported from and exported to CSV files from the context menu of each meter (long-press on the meter entry). Meters can also be edited and deleted via this context menu.
In addition to meter readings, sensor data like temperature or wind speed can be recorded. At the moment, this data is shown separately, but may be shown in combination with meter data in future releases.
ECAS is currently available in the following languages:
English, German, Japanese: Maintained by developer.
Czech: Provided by Jachym
Danish: Provided by Kim
Dutch: Provided by Gerard
French: Provided by Bernard
Hungarian: Provided by Peter from Hungary
Italian: Provided by SDS
Polish: Provided by Sławomir Soch
Slovak: Provided by Silvio
Spanish: Provided by Javier
Swedish: Provided by Lars from Sweden
Want to run ECAS in your own language? Visit the ECAS website and check out the translation page!
IMPORTANT NOTE: The trend graph does NOT show total amount of energy used. The bar graph is used for this information. The trend graph shows usage values normalized to a certain time period (hour/day/week/month or year). If your meter records a usage of 10kWh within one hour (10kW power), the trend will show a usage rate of 240kWh per day for that measurement point (10kWh/h = 10kW power rating, normalized to one day -> 10kW * 24h = 240kWh). This is by design.
In case of questions or bug reports, please check the website (FAQ section) or send me an email.
- 3 fixed meters; Electricity, Gas and Water
- Graph of the usage per day for all years
- Graph of the usage per day, average and last year
- Graph of the year usage for all years
- Graph of the year usage, average and last year
- List overview of all readings with per reading
-- Date and time
-- The actual value
-- Usage per day of the last period
-- Average usage per day of the last period
-- Difference between usage and average usage
-- Usage for the last year of the last period
-- Average usage of all years of the last period
-- Difference between year and average year
- Navigation through graphs with zoom and drag
- A + button at the top for manual entry of readings
- Two buttons <> to switch between the various views
- Indicator showing the current meter
- Two way's of switching between meters
-- Slide between screens (graphs only at the data area)
-- Use the <> buttons on the indicator
- Data area per graph
-- Minimum and maximum usage (day usage graph)
-- Minimum and maximum average usage (average usage graph)
-- Minimum and maximum year usage (year usage graph)
-- Average year usage, most current usage and average
-- (average year usage graph)
- Export data (email, Dropbox)
- Import (checks on files in download folder)
- Feedback via About dialog (Thanks!)
Based on past year usage (see preferences), monthly fee and kWh price, the app estimates the future consumption and future monthly rate.
To start data entry touch the current meter value in the main screen.
Enter the current value using the up and down buttons. You can also enter a value using the numeric keyboard.
In the list view, all meter values are displayed in descending order (current value first).
The list view items show the average daily usage in kilowatt hours. Red values indicate a value above average.
* last year consumption
* monthly fee
* price per unit (kWh)
- Positiv-Zähler (z.B.Photovoltaik)
- Abwärts-Zähler (z.B. Füllstände)
- Sonstige Zähler
Es können für jede Zählerart beliebig viele Zähler angelegt werden.
Es können Objekte wie z.B. Häuser, Wohnungen usw. angelegt und den Zählern zugeordnet werden, dadurch kann man Zähler nach Objekten filtern.
Meine Empfehlung ist 1 x pro Woche die Zählerstände eintragen und man bekommt schnell eine Übersicht in Zahlen und Grafik.
* Anlegen von Objekten für Filtermöglichkeit der Zähler
* Bei Gaszähler Angabe vom m3 -> KWH Faktor für
* Stromzähler für Ein- und Zweitarifzähler
(Hoch- und Niedrigtarifzähler)
* Positiv-Zähler, z.B. für Einspeisung (Einnahmen)
* Virtuelle Zähler (enthalten Ergebnisse mehrerer Zähler durch addition oder subtraktion)
* Speicherung Tageshöchsttemperatur bei Zählerstandeingabe
(Automat.Temperaturermittlung vom Wetterdienst möglich)
* Automatisches Kameralicht bei Zählerstandablesung möglich.
* CSV-Import -Export / Excelformat
* Statistik: Alle Daten / Jahr / Monat / VonBis Datum / Abrechn.Zeitraum usw.
* Statistik: Als Linien- und Balkendiagramm
* Statistik: Z.B. Prognose Verbrauch/Jahr, Kosten/Jahr,
* Statistikwerte werden auf ein Jahr hochgerechnet, nur so hat man eine aussagekräftige Auswertung
auch bei unregelmäßiem ablesen der Zählerstände.
*PDF-Berichtserstellung mit automatischem Mailversand.
* Manuelles Backup & Restore und Autobackup der Datenbanken
(z.B. auf SD-Karte)
* Dropbox Backup/Restore
* Wifi Datentransfer von Gerät zu Gerät.
* Datenspeicherung in einer SQL-Datenbank, zugriff aus
Gerne nehme ich Verbesserungswünsche oder Anregungen per Email entgegen. Wenn die App gefällt, wäre ich für eine (positive) BEWERTUNG sehr dankbar.
Bei Problemen bitte nicht einfach 1 Stern vergeben, sondern eine Mail schreiben, da kann ich dann auch Antworten geben und helfen !
FAQs zu Standardfragen sind auf der Homepage verfügbar.
Schlüsselbegriffe: Zähler, Verbrauch, Strom, Gas, Wasser, Energie, Nebenkosten, Stromverbrauch, Stromzähler, Zaehler, Verbrauchskosten, KWH, Verbrauchszähler
SPL(sound pressure level) meter app uses your built-in microphone to measure noise volume in decibels(db), and shows a reference. We had calibrated many android devices with the actual sound level meter with dB(A).
REMEMBER!! The built-in microphones were aligned to human voice (300-3400Hz, 40-60dB). Therefore the maximum values are LIMITED by the hardware limitation, and very loud sound(100+ db) cannot be recognized. Moto Droid (max.100), Galaxy S3 (81dB), Galaxy Note (91dB), Galaxy S2 (98dB)...
See the 4-6th pictures. I had calibrated many android devices with an actual sound level meter. You can trust the result in routine-noise levels (40-70dB). But, please use it as an auxiliary tool.
* Pro version added Features :
- Sound Meter and Vibrometer are integrated
- Statistic menu with saving log data
- CSV file exporting
- Level notification
- Line-chart duration
- More models are calibrated
- No ads
* Do you want more tools?
Get [Sound Meter Pro] and [Smart Tools] package.
For more information, see the manual, Youtube video and the blog. Thank you.
** Not compatible with: Xperia(X8, X10 mini), LG(Optimus One, P350), GT-I9001, ZTE, etc
The app is completely Ad-Free.
- Real time speed update in status bar and notification.
- Daily traffic usage in notification.
- Separate stats for Mobile network and WiFi network.
- Monitors your traffic data for the last 30 days.
- Battery efficient
Notification appears only when you are connected to internet. You can change priority of notification. You can also hide the notification when connection is idle for specified amount of time.
You can manually select the color of user interface.
Blue status bar icon
Option to choose between blue or white status bar icon.
Upload and Download Speed
Option to show upload and download speed in separate notifications.
Translations: Arabic, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Romanian, Russian, Slovakian, Slovenian, Spanish, Turkish, Vietnamese.
Warning: Do not move this app to SD card. It will cause crashes (Force close) when you remove the card.
- Double tap the screen to save the current lux value. Handy if the light sensor is located on the front side of the device!
- Saves maximum and minimum lux values
- Calibration multiplier
- Supports both luxes and foot candles
Be aware that the accuracy of the light sensor vary between different devices and values shown in this application are indicative.
It shows statistics of your calls/sms/txt/data traffic and lets you set limits for each of these plans.
Call Meter supports a huge amount of billing modes to let you adapt it's behaviour to your operators billing.
This app is open source software build in spare time. Adding bad comments in market won't help much to make it better.
Please add your issues with this app on the app's website.
There is a complete rebuild Call Meter 3G available in Play Store. It has a huge amount of new features like widgets and alerts.
It's new architecure allows more complex plans.
Feel free to test it and help me make it more userfriendly as it is currently. ;)
Feel free to help translating this app to your language here: http://ub0r.de/translate/cm2/
Keywords: minutes calls sms txt text data traffic counter log phone usage watchdog alert widget statistics at&t verizon three o2 t-mobile vodafone orange
Right side has a compass and direction in degrees. Some devices may not have compass.
Screen top and bottom has a ruler (cm and inch). Adjust the ruler with preferences button if length is not correct.
Professional light intensity (lux) meter for your device.
It measures illumination levels in lux.
■ direct reading in lux
■ 0 to 1000lux in 2 ranges
■ up to 300000lux in ICS+
■ automatic range change
■ support for neutral filters
■ 5% max error (device dependent)
■ predefined and custom calibration
■ sensor linearity correction option
■ alternative display in fc (foot-candles)
■ display of light color temperature in K
(available only on supported devices)
■ realistic vintage analog look
■ 18 case skins
This app requires devices with a light sensor. It uses native light sensor data acquisition that gives accurate and instant light intensity reading. This type of native data acquisition is available for many supported devices.
Other devices are also supported by the built-in compatibility mode but the accuracy and the speed of light intensity reading may be limited and custom calibration is required for correct reading under compatibility mode.
Custom calibration procedures are described in the following web page:
Also, on some devices the light sensor may not be linear, not continuous and measuring errors will occur or the maximum measuring range may be limited. This is not app's fault.
This app also provides a light color temperature measurement in K (degrees Kelvin) that is only supported on devices employing color light sensor. On all other devices the display shows n/a (not available).
The high decibel value will be harmful to your physical and mental health and hearing function. You'd better avoid exposure in noisy environments.
To protect your and your family's health, detect the decibel value now!
Professional sound level meter for your device.
It measures loudness or sound pressure (SPL) in decibels.
■ direct reading in dB
■ 0 to 100dB+ (decibels) range
■ fast meter response
■ max/min values display
■ selectable falloff speed
■ 5% max error (device dependent)
■ A and C weighting method
■ predefined and custom calibration
■ vibrating alert on defined value
■ source: microphone or music played
■ classic vintage analog look
■ meter rotation
■ 2 meter faces
■ 18 case skins
1. Due to microphone limitations on different devices the meter range is different, usually the low end of the scale cannot be achieved because of the microphone noise and the upper end of the scale is limited by the microphone distortion on high levels.
2. Devices employing AGC (Automatic Gain Control) will have significant measurement errors and limited range. This is not app's fault.
3. If you have measuring problems or doesn't work at all, try to disable "Use high sampling rate" in settings, restart the device and recalibrate.
This network traffic counter is simple, reliable, intuitive to use and consumes very little system resources.
DU Meter can show current network transfer rates in the notification area, it includes a home screen widget which displays daily or monthly data usage, and more.
DU Meter for PC is used and loved worldwide for over 10 years, and now it is available for Android too!
1) Display the graphics with the tilt angle relative to horizontal movement to simulate the performance of each axis that you choose to measure tilt.
2) You can measure the tilt of all three models, including X-axis, the Y-axis and the XY-axis with a 2-dimensional.
3) Calibrate option for accuracy.
4) Sound a warning when it finds that the measure in the horizontal plane. That is the angle measured in the plane is less than 1 degree (you can enable / disable this).
5) While the display is illuminated at all times, making the work easier.
More from developer
It can also be used to keep track of life in games like Magic the Gathering, Yo-Gi-Oh! and similar games.
- Swipe left and right to switch between 1 player and 2 player mode.
- Press above the counter to increase it.
- Press below the counter to decrease it.
- Press the right button to switch themes.
- Press the left button to reset the counter.
- Pressing the option button will open a configuration page with options to customize starting values as well as other options.
- History view can be accessed by pressing the "list" icon.
- All changes to influence is tracked in the history view. - Changes made within 2 seconds of each other is grouped together. This threshold can be configured in the options page
- Pressing Refresh will start a new game.
- The game name can be changed by clicking on it.
- Swipe between older games in the history.
For more info about The Spoils visit www.thespoils.com
Graphics are used by permission from Arcane Tinmen - Thanks!
The source code is open sourced and can be found here:
Feature suggestions or bug reports can be reported here: https://github.com/cmelchior/The-Spoils---Influence-Counter/issues?sort=created&direction=desc&state=open
or use the email button below.