WO Mic turns your Android phone to be a microphone for your Windows machine. You can use it for voice chatting, recording, and recognition on your PC. It has nearly unnoticeable lag (*depending on transport and environment), just like REAL microphone devices!
The connection between PC and Android phone can be via Bluetooth, USB, or WiFi.
If you would better audio quality, please try "WO Mic Pro" which is its paid version.
You need to install client program and driver. Download page: http://www.wirelessorange.com/womic/install.html.
For problems you meet, you may get answers on the FAQ page: http://www.wirelessorange.com/womic/faq.html.
If you have any other questions or comments, welcome to send email to us at email@example.com.
Crowd Mics turns the audience’s mobile devices into wireless microphones for live events. Presenters no longer need to have someone run wireless microphones around the room or place microphones in the aisles. Crowd Mics puts hundreds of microphones in the room using the audience’s mobile devices. With additional features including text commenting and polling, Crowd Mics sets the standard for audience interaction.
- Voice commenting: Crowd members speak into their mobile devices and their voices are heard over the room’s sound system, just like a wireless microphone. Presenters (or moderators) choose who speaks and can mute or disable this feature at any time.
- Text commenting: Crowd Members can send a 160-character text message seen only by the Presenter. Text commenting is easily enabled and disabled.
- Polling: Presenters can get a pulse on the crowd with a very simple polling feature. Presenters send a poll to the crowd and see the results in real-time.
- Always free for Crowd Members
- Help section with video guides
- Use Twitter and Facebook to quickly create a profile
- Crowd Mics uses Wi-Fi, not the internet connection, so internet connection speed isn’t an issue.
- No data is used to participate with Crowd Mics.
- Presenters minimize “rogue” commenters by choosing a three-digit passcode for each event. Only those in the room get the passcode.
- Presenters and moderators have ultimate control over who is allowed to speak.
- Presenters can use a bluetooth receiver to allow Crowd Mics control while roaming around the room.
Notes on using Crowd Mics:
- Both the Presenter and crowd members must be connected to the same wireless router.
- The Presenter will need to adjust volume levels on their device to ensure good audio from the room’s sound system.
- The Presenter’s device should have Do Not Disturb enabled while using Crowd Mics.
- Crowd Member Credits are required to allow Crowd Members to participate in an event. For every Crowd Member who joins the meeting, one credit is used. Credits are added as an in-app purchase and volume discounts are built in.
- Presenters must plug into the room’s sound system via the 3.5mm headphone jack on the device. Visit www.crowdmics.com for adapters to almost any audio system.
- Crowd Mics performs best on devices running Android 4.0 and newer.
Learn more: www.crowdmics.com
- Streams voice captured on phone mic to PC or Mac
- Has very short lag
- Support both Bluetooth* and WiFi
- Supports volume control
* Only for PC now.
You need to install a special agent program and driver. For details, please visit our support page: http://www.wirelessorange.com/microphone/
Is easy to tune the instrument.
Various experiments with a wide band of frequencies is available.
Frequency setting: C, C #, D, D #, E, F, F #, G, G #, A, A #, B
Warning: This sound by the frequency of the sine wave is generated in real time. So the sound is very large.
(Not a wave file.)
Do not close your ears to the sound.
Required: Adobe Air
Leave your valuable feedback. (Web): http://goo.gl/YHv8C
Audio Recorder app is optimized for Sony Xperia™ smartphones running Android 4.1 or later. Functionality may not be optimal when using this app with other Android devices.
Stereo Microphone STM10 lets you get impressive video and audio quality next time you want to record an exciting concert. When you’re interviewing someone close up, the result is excellent. Make great moments sound fantastic.
Works with: Stereo Microphone STM10, Digital Noise Cancelling Headset MDR-C31EM, SmartWatch SW2, SmartBand™ SWR10, SmartBand™ Talk SWR30, smartphones and tablets running Android 4.4 or later.
If you want to develop apps or app extensions for innovative Sony accessories, go to www.sonymobile.com/developer.
Wire-tapping the voice around you, providing 50 level of audio gain.
High quality recording. (original data, Wav format)
-To improve your experience, please plug in your headset first.
- You can use this app as Audi-phone.
With 2 million downloads, DroidCam is THE webcam app for Android!
The app works with a PC Client component that installs the webcam drivers, and connects the computer with the Android device. Windows or Linux clients are available, simply visit www.dev47apps.com on your computer to download, install, and get more info on usage.
- Chat using "DroidCam Webcam" on your computer, including Sound and Picture.
- Completely free, and unlimited usage!
- Connect over Wifi or USB cable.
- Simple and efficient: Designed to save battery and space as much as possible.
If you like the app, consider getting the pro version, DroidCamX, which has:
- High-res video support.
- Surveillance/IP Camera/Monitoring MJPEG access (access DroidCamX via your browser or from another device).
- Camera controls: flash, auto focus, zoom and more.
- Extra features on the Windows client including video mirror, rotate, contrast, sharpness and more controls.
- No ads.
A total bargain compared to actual webcams sold in store!
• Upload or download multiple files at once
• Upload entire folder structures (Google Chrome only)
• Delete, rename, copy, zip or unzip files
• Compatible with all modern operating systems that provide a web browser (Windows, Mac OS, Linux etc.)
• Password authentication (optional)
• Shortcuts to photo, video and music directories
• Runs as a background service
• View photos directly in your web browser
• Autostart service when connected to home network (optional)
• Provides access to external SD cards and USB storage devices
• Works while the device is in hotspot mode
• In order to use this app, your computer and your phone need to be on the same local area network.
• If you would like to use this app on public WiFi networks, please make sure to set an access password in the app settings.
ADVANTAGES OVER THE FREE VERSION
• This paid version allows you to upload files of any size while the free version is limited to 5 MB per file.
Feel free to send any questions, comments, complaints or suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sound Recorder designed for high quality long-time sound recording with skipping relative silence on-the-fly . For example , you can use it for record night sleep talks , business meetings , a regular day of your babysitter , how you sing or play the guitar and so on . It is fantastic! And you may use it as regular voice recorder with simple and nice user interface .
- quick , real-time recording , without waiting for .
- high quality and bit rate of up to 128 KBPS .
- able to hide the recording .
- easy to use , a key recording .
- the international two-way audio technology , multi-level security algorithms , multilevel access control .
You just click on "Record !" and go!
If you want a more comprehensive program, there are many others on Google Play. It is designed to do its job, but do it well. Please leave a rate if you like ;)
IMPORTANT: This application is ad-supported by a discreet banner! Buy the premium version if you want to remove the ads and support this application : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=submersivebytes.audiorecorderpremium
Some users seem to have problems to see files with their explorer. I urge you to use another if you can not see anything!
Tested with success on Samsung Galaxy S+ (Android 2.3.6), Galaxy S3 (4.3), Nexus 7 (4.2.1, 4.2.2 & 4.4.2) and HTC Desire Z (2.3.3).
- Continuous recording even when the application is running in the background;
- Completely free and wanted easy to use, one click enough to start recording;
- Output a high quality WAV file, by default on /sdcard/records (at choice);
- In case of incoming call, the recording is paused and resumed once the call has ended (at choice) !
- Discreet mode to avoid arousing suspicion (hides the notification by a false appearance)!
- No time limit;
- Displays the elapsed time;
- Integrated File Explorer;
- ZIP Compression and sending of file possible;
- Resumption in case of incident (restores the previous record if he had not ended correctly);
- Sampling of 8000, 16000, 22050 or 44100 Hz (at choice);
- Number of channels: mono or stereo (at choice);
- Select the audio source (microphone or camcorder);
- 16-bit encoding;
- And MUCH more to come!
Explanation of required permissions
- "WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE" : to save the file in the phone's memory;
- "RECORD_AUDIO" : sound recording through the microphone;
- "INTERNET" and "ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE" : only to display advertising;
- "READ_PHONE_STATE" : pause recording during a call.
More informations : http://kevinvuilleumier.net/android/simple-dictaphone/ (french only)
Drag to select where to start playback.
High quality recordings in WAV format.
The maximum recording time can be set, or unlimited recording time.
Share the voice file via E-mail,Dropbox and other applications.
✭ "Overall, Slider Widget is incredibly easy to use and very intuitive." ✭
(Paul Wilks @ androidtapp)
✭ "So many apps try to do too much, or be too clever, but Slider Widget gets the balance right." ✭
✭ "this should be a part of android" ✭
(Raymond @ play store comment)
✭ "Brilliant Excellent UI and functions, exceeds all expectations. Really easy to use." ✭
(Yunus @ play store comment)
✭ "It's awesome and perfect! Honestly don't know why other similar widgets have more downloads unless this is brand new?" ✭
(Backitude @ play store comment)
- - -
A small Widget that gives control of the screen brightness and the sound volume directly from your home screen. You can easily manage those with the widget's slider or your hardware buttons. With a double click, you can also use the buttons to toggle. Slider Widget shows 6 Categories (e.g brightness or ring volume), which you can choose from 7 categories (more below). You can also change the order of the categories displayed in Slider Widget.
Slider Widget is - primary - a Widget. So you have to add it to your home screen.
✓ Displays brightness and volumes
✓ Control screen brightness
・ or set auto brightness (on/off)
✓ Control volumes
・ voice call
✓ 3 input options
・ change values with the slider
・ change values with hardware (up/down - buttons)
・ use buttons with double clicking to toggle (BETA)
✓ 4 widget sizes: 1x1, 2x1, 3x1 and 4x1
✓ Position of the slider can be changed (all 4 directions)
✓ Color theme can be changed
・ ICS blue
・ transparent background (on/off)
✓ Categories to show in the widget and their order can be set
✓ Indicator shows if notification and ring volumes are connected // not with honeycomb and ics
✓ more Settings like
・ notification uses ring volume (on/off) // not with honeycomb and ics
・ play confirmation sound if volume changes (on/off)
・ toggle function can be de-/activated for each category
✓ Languages: English, Arabic, Turkish, French, German, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Dutch, Catalan, Czech, Serbian, Ukrainian, Dutch, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional
Slider Widget needs the following permissions
WRITE_SETTINGS - to change e.g the screen brightness
INTERNET - to report bugs
VIBRATE - to vibrate if going into vibration mode
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
If you want to help translating Slider Widget into your language, you can! There is an Crowdin project:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
NOTICE!: There is a - systemwide - Bug on some ICS devices that widgets aren't shown in the widget section after their installation. After a force close of the launcher or a reboot the widget should be shown. Sorry for that.
display, change, settings, screen brightness, volumes, widget, slider, seekbar, toggle, small, style, stylish, customizable, minimalistic, easy, ring, media, voice call, alarm, system, notification
You can use the application to:
-To complement the manufacturer's technical information.
-To compare the technical differences between more than 600 models of devices on the market.
-Test the proper functioning of all your sensors.
-Measure the accuracy of each sensor.
-To get the most out of your Smartphone.
-To check the GPS signal, camera, compass, accelerometer, microphone, speakers, WiFi signals, Bluetooth, GSM / UMTS, FM Radio, Display, Battery, CPU, Memory, Vibration, USB, Audio / Video , operating system, light sensor, proximity sensor, temperature sensor, flash sensor, NFC near field comunication, Barometer, the detection of Navstar satellites in the constellation jointly and individually, .. etc..
Please do not hesitate to send your comments to:
New infrared sensor added.
New virtual sensor step detector added.
New virtual sensor step counter added.
Camera detection bugs (force close) solved.
Log report bug corrected.
Updated camera api to level 15 (Android ICS 4.0.4).
Several bugs corrected.
Hygrometer sensor added (relative humidity.
4 new "Virtual" sensors added:
-Gravity (Gravity acceleration measure)
-Gyroscope (device angular speed measure)
-Angular Acceleration (Device Orientation relative to a tangent to earth plane coordinate system)
-Lineal acceleration (3 axis acceleration measure without gravity effect).
Added a 2D graphic representation of several sensors.
3D graphis added to several sensors.
Numerical calc. for highest sensors rate.
Several bugs corrected.
- Added support for NFC.
- Added support for Ant+ devices.
-Added in a test GPS accuracy to meet itself.
The block-GPS can check what Navstar satellite constellation are giving you coverage at all times and know the detailed specifications of each.
Corrected minor bugs.
- Added test pressure sensor of the touch screen.
- Detection of multimedia chip.
- Detection of version ALSA (Advanced Linux Sound Architecture).
- Detection of process model.
- Detection of the number of processors.
- Detection of the processor frequency.
- Added OpenGL version detection.
- Added detection of OpenGL graphics chip.
- The flash works on some models.
・Cope with recording for the low volume long time in the PCM(.wav) recording &MP4(.m4a) form of high-quality sound!
・Visualize a sound recording in vu meter and a visualizer.
・A smartphone becomes the earphone output of the smartphone as a substitute for a microphone by connecting the microphone input of the PC with mini-plug cables.
Connect to a speaker or the earphone and can hear one's voice.
(some sound delays and howling may happen)
・Share function of recording file
Share such as DropBox and Evernote or E-mail etc...
If you value your privacy then download Microphone Guard, activate the protection and its done. It will silently work in background and it will keep your microphone muted. Microphone Guard will not interfere with phone calls. They will be detected and the microphone will be enabled automatically. You can also choose if you want the microphone muted when you actively use the phone. You can also choose apps which will be allowed to use the microphone and Microphone Guard will unblock them automatically.
The paid version does not need permission for internet access, does not have ads, have notifications and have an option to start on boot.
Stop those nosey ears from hearing you! This app will protect you from surveillance, spyware, malware, viruses and backdoor apps.
- fully working 24/7, not crippled as other apps
- disable protection on incoming or outgoing calls
- periodically checks if microphone is muted
- effectively blocks recording
- runs in background
- whitelist for your trusted apps
- protection from spyware, malware and eavesdropping