Crowd Mics turns the audience’s mobile devices into wireless microphones for live events. Presenters no longer need to have someone run wireless microphones around the room or place microphones in the aisles. Crowd Mics puts hundreds of microphones in the room using the audience’s mobile devices. With additional features including text commenting and polling, Crowd Mics sets the standard for audience interaction.
- Voice commenting: Crowd members speak into their mobile devices and their voices are heard over the room’s sound system, just like a wireless microphone. Presenters (or moderators) choose who speaks and can mute or disable this feature at any time.
- Text commenting: Crowd Members can send a 160-character text message seen only by the Presenter. Text commenting is easily enabled and disabled.
- Polling: Presenters can get a pulse on the crowd with a very simple polling feature. Presenters send a poll to the crowd and see the results in real-time.
- Always free for Crowd Members
- Help section with video guides
- Use Twitter and Facebook to quickly create a profile
- Crowd Mics uses Wi-Fi, not the internet connection, so internet connection speed isn’t an issue.
- No data is used to participate with Crowd Mics.
- Presenters minimize “rogue” commenters by choosing a three-digit passcode for each event. Only those in the room get the passcode.
- Presenters and moderators have ultimate control over who is allowed to speak.
- Presenters can use a bluetooth receiver to allow Crowd Mics control while roaming around the room.
Notes on using Crowd Mics:
- Both the Presenter and crowd members must be connected to the same wireless router.
- The Presenter will need to adjust volume levels on their device to ensure good audio from the room’s sound system.
- The Presenter’s device should have Do Not Disturb enabled while using Crowd Mics.
- Crowd Member Credits are required to allow Crowd Members to participate in an event. For every Crowd Member who joins the meeting, one credit is used. Credits are added as an in-app purchase and volume discounts are built in.
- Presenters must plug into the room’s sound system via the 3.5mm headphone jack on the device. Visit www.crowdmics.com for adapters to almost any audio system.
- Crowd Mics performs best on devices running Android 4.0 and newer.
Learn more: www.crowdmics.com
Please feel free to make suggestions / requests as we add functionality on a per request basis.
It can be used to measure your hearing range, as a mosquito repellent, to annoy your friends and as a dog whistle.
- Choose any frequency
3.2.3 Updates (language updates - help needed)
- change frequency while on
- app 2 SD for Froyo
- fixed clicking, less load on CPU for older phones
WO Mic turns your Android phone to be a microphone for your Windows machine. You can use it for voice chatting, recording, and recognition on your PC. It has nearly unnoticeable lag (*depending on transport and environment), just like REAL microphone devices!
The connection between PC and Android phone can be via Bluetooth, USB, or WiFi.
If you would better audio quality, please try "WO Mic Pro" which is its paid version.
You need to install client program and driver. Download page: http://www.wirelessorange.com/womic/install.html.
For problems you meet, you may get answers on the FAQ page: http://www.wirelessorange.com/womic/faq.html.
If you have any other questions or comments, welcome to send email to us at email@example.com.
Vibrations visualizes current accelerometer sensor data, performs a Fast Fourier Transformation (FFT) and displays the results in an histogram. The dominant frequency (peak of the histogram) is highlighted. In the settings the accuracy of the fft can be adjusted in a range from 0.0625 Hz - 1.0 Hz. Results are shown in a separate tab for each axis.
Warning: High accuracy of the fft causes heavy load on the cpu. It may disturb the results!
Test your phone's speaker, headphones, subwoofers, speakers and amplifiers.
Test your hearing.
- Variable frequency tone generator
- Sampling rate at 44100 (CD quality)
- 16bit PCM encoding (CD quality)
- Time span selectable
Extra features: Anti Mosquito and Dog Whistle (or Cat Whistle).
Anti-Mosquito: the ultrasonic Mosquito repellent generator emits a very unique high frequency sound (ultra sound) that most mosquitoes find distasteful and prevents you from getting bitten by mosquitoes.
Dog Whistle: train your dog to do tricks, train your dog to stop barking, or if there is a dog next door, use this app to make it silent.
*** OUTPUT ***
Visualization is done on real like device that shows:
- Audio level
- Noise Level
- Current frequency
- Frequency oscilloscope
- Time to Frequency chart
*** ACCURACY ***
Application is calibrated with real tone generator. Internal microphone limit is around 1800 Hz, but under this frequency accuracy is very respectable +/- 0.5 Hz.
*** NOISE LIMIT ***
You can easily set a limit that removes noise treshold with included trackbar.
*** EXPORT ***
You can export TTF chart to comma-separated file that you can later analyze with MS Excel or other table processor. Application has file directory browser with Save and Overwrite feature.
Please don't hesitate to write us for details or questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
It streams voice from your phone microphone to Bluetooth headset or speaker. Intended use cases are:
- companion of Bluetooth hearing aid
- listen to something or somebody remotely
- connect your phone to Bluetooth speaker device when you are doing presentation
Welcome to comment or suggest at email@example.com.
KWDS: Bluetooth mic, amplifier, Bluetooth speaker, Wireless mic, Presenter
- Streams voice captured on phone mic to PC or Mac
- Has very short lag
- Support both Bluetooth* and WiFi
- Supports volume control
* Only for PC now.
You need to install a special agent program and driver. For details, please visit our support page: http://www.wirelessorange.com/microphone/
The Sound Level (Lp) is derived from the following equation: 20xLog(P/Pref). With Pref being pre-calibrated using the Sony Experia Ultra Z. Pref can also be calibrated for you device using the calibration tool.
The sound Frequency is calculated by applying an Efficient FFT to the recorded sound wave data.
V1.0: Released for Production
Keywords: Frequency, Noise, Sound, Meter, Decibel, Hertz, Calibration.
Brightest Flashlight for your Sony Xperia, Xperia Z, Galaxy S4, Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note3, Galaxy Not 2, Galaxy Note, Nexus 5, MOTO X, MOTO G, LG G2 and many more!
Integrated battery bar to show you how much battery is left, what is the temperature of your battery
Flashlight with your Phone's LED, now with Compass to help you find your way!
Turn your phone into brightest flash light instantly!
Supported Devices (Tested Phone)
Sony Xperia Z
Galaxy S 4
Galaxy S 3
Samsung Galaxy S4
Samsung Galaxy S3
Samsung Galaxy S2
HTC One Max
Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Samsung Note 3
Samsung Note 2
and many more...
Now you can have LED light with you all the time. Don't leave home with out it!
Compass to navigate during complete darkness!
Integrated Battery Bar
Easy to use
Turns light on start.
Save Battery. Turns led off on "Back", "Home" or "Power" button to save battery.
No GPS tracking!
Is easy to tune the instrument.
Various experiments with a wide band of frequencies is available.
Frequency setting: C, C #, D, D #, E, F, F #, G, G #, A, A #, B
Warning: This sound by the frequency of the sine wave is generated in real time. So the sound is very large.
(Not a wave file.)
Do not close your ears to the sound.
Required: Adobe Air
Leave your valuable feedback. (Web): http://goo.gl/YHv8C
If you have any questions, comments, or would like to see modifications/updates, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- loudspeaker, megaphone, microphone, hearing aid, stethoscope
This feature must be used with speaker, headset or earphone.
Available in both wired and wireless(Bluetooth, WIFI).
Attach external speaker, headset or earphone before you speak.
Try using a sound effect.
Enjoy the good sound of it.
DaMIC consists of two modes.
This mode is used as loudspeaker, megaphone or microphone.
1. structure: Connect speakers to the smartphone.
1) Touch the Start button in the first mode.
2) Speaking into the lower part microphone.
3) Using the volume keys to adjust the volume.
4) Using as loudspeaker, megaphone or microphone.
This mode is used as hearing aid or stethoscope.
1. structure: Connect headset or earphone to the smartphone.
1) Touch the Start button in the second mode.
2) Place the phone in a suitable place.
(In pockets, On near the sound that you want to hear)
3) Using the volume keys to adjust the volume.
4) Using as hearing aid or stethoscope.
1. There is no functional limitations, is completely free.
2. Fast response time.
3. Audio Effects
- Bass Boost, Equalizer, Reverb
4. High Quality (CD Quality)
5. Automatic gain control, automatic noise reduction function is enabled by default as.
6. Run in background even when the phone is locked.
7. An easy-to-use and user-friendly UI.
If you have an opinion on functions, bug report, trouble report and any other questions, please feel free to contact us by e-mail.
We will solve the problems and respond to your e-mail as soon as possible.
Should your new TV go on a wall or a stand? Which size can it be? With the What TV – Sony Buying Guide app you get an immediate visual of what the TV could look like. See if that big-screen you’ve always wanted will fit on your bedroom wall – perhaps you could buy bigger. Browse our range of models and sizes and see the TV appear as if it’s already sitting in your living room.
There’s nothing to it, simply print out the target from the link below and place it where you might put your new TV. Then point your mobile device at the target to see what a TV from the Sony 2013 range could really look like in your chosen spot. Change the screen size by swiping up and down, change the model by swiping left and right and simply tap the screen to turn the TV on or off.
Download the target - http://bit.ly/sony_marker
What TV - Sony Buying Guide highlights:
See a new TV in your home before you buy, and walk around it as if it's really there.
Swipe up and down to change screen size, and swipe left to right to browse the different models from our range.
Compare price, picture quality and a whole bunch of other details across our model range and click through to our official website for more information.
Take photos of the TV and share them with friends by email, Facebook® or Twitter™.
The What TV – Sony Buying Guide app is compatible with many devices with the highest specification smartphones providing the best quality experience. Camera quality, processor speed and reflection of light on the target are the 3 main factors that determine whether you will be able to achieve the maximum distance of 4m from the target.
galaxy (all variant)
Froyo (kernel 188.8.131.52)
3. rooted phone*
(*After checking "use with unrooted" option, you can remove rooting)
1. IO scheduler changeger
- CFQ <-> deadline
2. LCD color adjustment.
- This can be helpful to adjust so blue or yellow LCD.
3. Sound (3D, Hardware Equalizer)
- It affect all system sound (music, video, radio..)
- When you are hearing the music, As soon as changing the parameter, you hear different sound.
4. Memory Manager
- Because It is controlled by kernel and android framework, It is more powerfull and efficient.
5. Over Clock (1.2Ghz)
6. Firmware(kernel) writing
7. use with unrooted state
8. Bad block check for ext file system
9. Key(Button) remapping
10. touch gesture
11. Orientation Fix (Landscape mode)