“Make life easier”
Memory like a sieve? Now there’s no need to remember all those things you have to do, because To Do Reminder can do that for you! It’s quick and easy to use, you can set a task in the reminder list in mere seconds.
- Easy and quick to set reminders.
- No need to type anywhere in the application you can handle it with voice.
- Set a one-off task, or repeat it daily, weekly or monthly.
- Synchronise with birthdays from your Facebook friends and your phone book, or add them manually.
- Send birthday wishes to your friends.
- Post birthday wishes on friend's Facebook wall or send them Facebook message.
Important Note - Sony Xperia phone users! Make sure to add application to 'Stamina Mode' white list - without it alarm won't be able to wake up the device!
Please make sure that you don't prevent the alarms from working with a battery saver app, a task killer app.
Why does the app ask permissions to access personal data?
Contact access - It allows app to sync birthdays from phonebook and show you on Birthdays screen
Photos / Media / Files- It allow app to backup/restore tasks and birthdays. It also help you save internet bandwidth by caching Facebook friend's profile images in Birthdays.
Identity: - It help us to notify you if there is a important bug fix or app update.
Got a question or suggestion? Just email us, and we will be happy to help.
YOU CAN HELP.!! BY
* Give Rating and comment on Google Play.
* Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/ToDoReminder
* Join us on Google+ page https://www.google.com/+Todoreminder
* Share like on Facebook, Google+ or twitter this link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ToDoReminder.gen
It will keep us motivated to work on new features.You can contact with us at www.todoreminder.com
Small oversights can have big consequences...
Something to do at a given time ?
Medicine to take at a certain hour ?
An sms to send to wish a happy birthday ?
An Email to send next week ?
An important call to make at a precise moment ?
An important date to remember ?
Available in French, Spanish, Danish, Dutch, Russian, German and of course English
Now with Life Reminders, you easily create a reminder for your daily tasks, and forget about them. When time comes, Life Reminders will remind you.
With Life Reminders, you can quickly set up all kind of reminders:
- Calls: you set the contact informations, you set the date/time (more options to come...), and you forget about it. When it's time it shows a notification. You just have to click on the call button... or put the reminder to sleep for a defined number of minutes.
- Tasks: you enter the task description, you set the date/time (more options to come...) and when time comes...It reminds you...
- SMS/EMAIL: you enter the message text, you set the contact information (optionally you can send set it up to go without confirmation), you set the time (more options to come...), and guess what, when time comes... It is sent (or a notification is shown for you to confirm).
You would like to see something added, send support a mail, we analyze and see what can be done we pay great attention to users' feedback, and will do our best to improve the application.
If you have any problem with it send a mail describing your issue to the support team, we will fix it as fast as possible.
We will be glad to receive constructive mails about your use of it or the issues you’ve got.
Now, MyBackup Integration Support to backup database and settings.
* Remember that WE CAN'T ANSWER COMMENTS. If you have a problem or want to suggest a feature, please send us an email.
* You must exclude Life Reminders from your task killer if you have one installed
* Life reminders MUST NOT be installed on the SD card
You like Life Reminders and would appreciate to see it in your language? This is also one of our goals, so if you can help, contact us by email (the email address is in the about box).
You can help by getting the donate version. When getting donate version, you also get the Widget unlocked, remove the ads and have weekday selection.
Some people are suspicious about permissions used in apps. So here is an explanation of the ones used:
Internet access is for crash report and flurry.
Backing up the database to the SD
Get contact information for call and sms reminders
To start a call for call reminders
Send sms and backup up in system logs
Add pictures to reminder
Keywords: reminder, reminders, call reminder, sms reminder, task reminder, birthday, medecin, things of life, don't forget, remember, notification, reminder, alarm, alert, date, event, birthday, anniversary, anniversaries, wish list, gift list, happy birthday, birthday wishes, call, text, SMS, message, post, calendar, track, tracker, view, viewer, friend, friends, family, grandchildren, clients, gift, automate, automatic, popular, best, simple, easy, upcoming, upcoming birthdays, chronological, next, soon, sort, Email, automatic email, scheduled email, groups sms, sms sheduler, after astrid
Original Alarm Clock idea based on repeating notifications. You can setup a pattern for reminders depending on how urgent and important event is.
Now you do not need to snooze alarm clock and can easily finish current tasks and only then disable future notifications.
Maximum flexibility guaranteed: you can not only setup alarms on days of month, week or repeat on fixed intervals but also adjust remind patterns with every volume/interval option you can imagine.
1) Uses maps auto complete feature which saves user's time in typing the entire location
2) Task location can also be selected by tapping on the map
3) Tasks are categorized as All, upcoming and Passed. Also task information such as date and time when added or completed is maintained(View Screenshots)
4) Alerts have a snooze option
5) Works on tablets also
View Screenshots or in-application help for more details.
3G or Wifi
With this application, you can now set tasks and reminders for different locations & get voice and text reminders upon your entry or exit near the set location.
It makes use of the GPS and Network data to provide the highest accuracy over your current locations so that you never miss or forget a task again.
:- Material Design for the latest Android Lollipop gives a unique user interface and feel across all the Android OS
:- Add almost unlimited tasks with the Premium option & stay organized
:- Navigate directly to the active task place from your current location with a single click
:- Set priorities for the tasks and use the filter option to sort them
:- With the Nearby option, all the active tasks will be shown based upon their distance from your current location
:- On completion of a task, you can add it to the Favorites menu
:- Reschedule tasks from the Completed or Favorites menu
:- Set the days of the week for reminders
:- Specify a time range in which you want your tasks to be reminded (Requires Premium)
:- Also select the distance in miles/kms at which you wished to be notified
:- Options to select On Entry/ Or Exit or both
:- Set Notifications and Voice Reminders On/Off from the Settings Menu
What`s more? Even if you have turned off your GPS and Mobile Data plan, it will fetch your approximate location from the network service provider and remind you of the tasks.
For high accuracy, we recommend turning on the GPS & Mobile data all the time or atleast one of them.
We will keep on adding new salient features for the Premium version. So, we recommend you to try out the Premium version for free for the first 7 days to know more about it. The in-app purchase takes USD as the base currency.
Just in time and just in place?
Smart Reminder will do that for you. You are able to create notifications that stores information about time, daily recurrence and places. All these options can be combined in any way.
Additionally you can create templates. A template is like a notification.
How about a template “Shopping”?
You can store the locations of your favorite supermarkets and over again if you forget milk or something else, you create a notification out of “Shopping”. This notification will be active as soon as you go to one of your favorite supermarkets.
Furthermore Smart Reminder offers you a widget to keep track of all active notifications at a glance.
Do you have some criticism, suggestions or requests for new functions?
Contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We assume no liability for incorrect or missing memories.
A few words about the required permissions:
Most of them will be used to provide Google Maps functionality. The rest will be used to provide location based notifications.
Intelligent Reminder turns your phone into a location-sensitive and contact-sensitive
reminder tool. You associate locations and/or contacts with information for which you wish
to be reminded, and when you enter that location, or when you call or are called by the
contact, the system sends you an alert, thereby reminding you of things you need to do at
that location, or to talk about with that contact. Don't let opportunity pass you by! Use
• Intelligent Reminder is a productivity tool
that gives you reminders for something
you thought about at some earlier time.
It addresses two types of reminders: location-
based reminders, and contact-based reminders.
As a calendar alerts you to events on a time
and date basis, Intelligent Reminder alerts you
about needs you have at a location.
Also, Intelligent Reminder can give you alerts
on a contact-basis. This means that when you
call a person or that person calls you,
you receive an alert reminder you of what you
needed to talk to that person about.
• Intelligent Reminder is not a game or a toy,
nor is it an experiment. It is a serious,
user-oriented, productivity tool. It is robust,
and most importantly, it is reliable.
Every thing in it is geared towards
functionality and usefulness.
• Locations can be specified using "here",
an address, a contact name (and the system
will use that contact's address), and
using a business name (and the system finds
all the locations of that business in the
• In addition to keyboard input functions, the
following voice-enabled interfacing features
provide for a safer hands-off experience:
• Voice Command technology provides simple
voice input, thereby allowing you to create a
"reminder" with a single push of a button. You say,
"I need aspirin location Walgreens",
and the you're all set up to be reminded
of this the next time you come near a
• Voice prompting (TTS) also allows you to
enter reminders and locations hands-free.
You push a single button and the system
gives you voice prompts for what you
need to say. It gives you feed back
during this process, so you can be
sure of what you're entering. You
never have to take your eyes off
of the road.
• Location alerts can be spoken. This
is a very useful feature, since we're
often in our car when we receive
• Intelligent Reminder turns itself on
automatically after you re-boot your
phone. You'll never miss an alert.
• When you receive a location alert, you
can have the system map it for you, and/or
navigate you to it.
• Network/sync securely with one or more phones
You can securely designate "partner" phones,
so that your reminders are shared. Thus, if your
partner happens to be in the vicinity of one of
your locations, he or she gets the alert. You
also have the ability to designate that a reminder
be "public" (shared to your partner phones),
or "private" (only applies to you).
This feature is great for clubs or groups, as
well as families.
• Contact alerts present themselves as an
unobtrusive popup immediately upon initiating
or receiving a call. The popup is in view
until you close it, thus informing you of what
needs to be discussed with this contact
while you're still on the phone.
• A sophisticated algorithm minimizes
battery drain, while at the same time
keeping you alerted.
Wouldn't it be great if something can remind you to do a task when you are precisely close to a location? Localert does just that!
How it works -
Just set a task and set a location with it. The app does the rest! It intelligently monitors your location and your pending tasks and alerts you when you are near a point of interest!
Localert is not just magical, it is also feature packed! Here are the list of features :
GPS not needed -
The best part is that the app does not need you to turn on your GPS and thus saves a lot on battery. It can monitor your location using cell tower signals with a good amount of accuracy. Of course, you can turn on GPS if you want pin-point accuracy.
Predefined Tasks -
Want to buy groceries? Just click on the 'Buy Groceries button'! There are 20 such common day-to-day tasks in the app. Saves a lot of typing and makes it easier to use on the go!
Set the exact location -
Enter an address on the map and it takes you to that location. You can press and hold on the map pin and drag it wherever you want. So you can set the pin exactly in front of a store or at the intersection of 2 streets.
See how far each task is -
In the list of tasks, see how far each task is from your current location.
See all tasks on the map -
View all tasks on the map along with your current location so you get a very good idea of how far each task is from you.
Two level alerts and Navigation capability -
Localert gives you 2 level of alerts.
Receive the 1st alert when you are considerably near to the task. It can be set to a radius of 1, 2, 3, 5 or 10 km. On receiving the 1st alert, you can turn on GPS if you want pin-point accuracy when you receive the second alert. You can also get turn-by-turn directions to the task location at the click of a button.
Receive the 2nd alert when you are very near to the task. This radius can be set to 100, 200, 300, 400 or 500m.
The app speaks out what you need to do -
Say you enter some notes in the Buy Groceries task as 'Get milk and bread'. When you receive an alert and you tap on the screen, it speaks out 'Buy Groceries. Get milk and bread'. So you don't have to go into the task to see specific details. This is helpful when you are driving and cannot read the screen.
Snooze a task -
You can snooze the alert for a time of your choice. You will get an alert again after the specified snooze time if you are near the location.
Get an alert only when you want to -
Say you want to pick up your laundry and you know it is open only from 9AM to 9PM. You obviously don't want to get an alert when you are near the laundry at midnight! So you can set the times between which you want to get an alert. You can also set a start and end date for the alert.
So what are you waiting for? Get Localert and start doing tasks more efficiently like never before. Save your time, fuel and more importantly save yourself from the frustration of forgetting to do something while you were very close to a location!
(Do watch the video to see a demo of how the app works)
/du:/ is a clean, sleek and simple task and ToDo list management app with support for location based reminders and integration with your favorite Calendar app.
- Clean and nice minimalistic interface
- Multiple task lists with color labels
- Time reminders
- Location reminders
- Birthday reminders (reminds on your contacts' birthdays)
- Repeated tasks
- Integration with your favorite Calendar app
- Nice and useful widget
- DashClock Widget integration, please see http://goo.gl/VAV0Kr
- Task search
- Google Tasks Sync
- Material design theme (Android 5 only) and 2 classic themes
- Custom reminder snooze intervals
Great app for time tracking and time management. You can use this app as pills reminder.
You can download free chime sounds (cuckoo, clock wall, big ben etc.) from Internet.
What's more in Caynax Hourly Chime PRO version:
- TTS (TextToSpeech)
- option to follow phone volume
- unlimited chime length
- hours to set (ie. from 8AM to 10AM and from 2PM to 4PM)
- chime (sound) - any sound from phone - no need to download and pay for additional ringtones
- chime volume - individual level for each chime
- days of week (ie. Mon-Wed and Friday)
- chime in silent mode
- chime in vibrate mode
- chime at :15, :30, :45 min
- chime in wired headset mode
- chime in Bluetooth headset mode
- chime only when screen is on
- chime during phone call
No Ads. Small application size.
NOTICE: Don't move application to sdCard - it won't work properly.
NOTICE: Don't use task killers.
- VIBRATE - vibrate during chime.
- MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS - detect whether headset is connected.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - backup/restore settings.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - to set up chimes after phone start.
- READ_PHONE_STATE - to detect incoming phone call and chime or not.
- WAKE_LOCK - to wake device and play chime.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE, INTERNET - currently not used, was used for crash reports.
Set reminders for when you enter or exit a geographic location. Create a reminder in a couple taps using a functional, beautiful interface.
Set reminders for a type of place instead of just an address. Intuitively view your reminders on a map. Swipe to set a reminder as completed.
Geobells uses advanced location logic, taking into account what activity you’re doing (driving, biking, or walking) and adjusting reminders accordingly to save battery.
Enable voice reminders and be read the details, or switch on popup notifications to receive a clear visual heads-up. Go beyond the simple text notification.
Remind yourself to take out the trash when you leave your house. Bring up your shopping list at the grocery store. Or automatically silence your phone at the theater.
Configure your reminder with features and options no other apps offer.
• Distance to be reminded
• Days to be reminded on
• Repeating reminders
• Toggling airplane mode or silencing phone upon reminder
• Reminder descriptions
• Popup and voice reminders
• Tweaking the location polling interval
This is the free version of Geobells. All features are available with the exception of popup reminders and a 3 concurrent reminder limitation.
• Internet - loading maps and place data
• Coarse and fine location - location reminders
• Access network state - toggling airplane mode upon reminder option
• Write external storage - caching of map data
• Receive boot completed - add location reminders when device boots
• Activity recognition - get the current activity to save battery
• Write settings - toggle airplane mode/silence phone upon reminder option
• Google services - connecting to Google Play
• Vibrate - notifications
• Change Wi-Fi state - toggle Wi-Fi option
• Billing - for possible future feature upgrades
Contact email@example.com for questions or feedback.
Reminders gives you the freedom to control your day - it reminds you of tasks and lets you see exactly what you need to do - so that you can stay productive and never miss a beat.
The ultimate reminders app for Android
Reminders is a hassle-free reminders app, built from the ground up for Android - it’s beautiful, elegant and simple. Reminders lets you set daily, weekly and monthly reminders - and it will notify you when they are scheduled to be performed.
Beautiful and minimal
Reminders is beautiful and minimal - it shows you exactly what you need to do, and nothing more. Add tasks throughout the month, and set them to repeat daily, weekly or monthly. Arrange a schedule and organize your day effectively with Reminders
Time-based and location-based reminders
Whether you want to be reminded every Tuesday or next time you're near the library, Reminders is the perfect app. With time and location based reminders, remembering your tasks has never been easier.
Your tasks, in your pocket.
• Stay on top of what you need to do and never forget to do something important again.
• Built from the ground up to look good, and perform even better.
• Set time and location-based reminders with a tap.
• See all of your tasks in a daily or monthly view.
There are two timer types available:
Interval timer - easy to use timer with reminder based on starting time and repeating interval in hours and minutes. For example starting at 3.00 PM and repeating every 8 hours.
Times-of-Day timer - easy to set timer with reminder based on starting day and defined everyday acting times. For example timer starting today and acting everyday at 9.00 AM, 1.00 PM and 3 PM. It is convenient shortcut for three interval timers with interval of 24 hours.
Be careful with usage of app killers, they can remove scheduled events from memory.
To create a list, type in the name of your list at the top and hit the add button. You can then go in your list and add check boxes by just entering the name of the check box at the top and hitting the add button.
To delete a list or item simply just press and hold the list or item you want to delete and select delete from the pop-up menu that will display.
You can now set up alerts to help remind you to check your checklists during the day. Simply just press and hold on a checklist and a pop-up menu will display with options to choose from. Choose the "Set Alert" option and set up the time you wish to be alerted at.
More features are expected to come in the future.
*** Upgrade to the Plus version risk free! 100% money back guarantee if you are not satisfied ***
"This app made my life so easy. I have been dreaming of an app like this till I finally found it :D"
- Shehzad Manzoor
"Great app. Simple and effective. So useful, motivates me to do my tasks and the home screen widget looks best when it's quite see through. :)"
- Charlotte Murnane
"Motivate me everyday. Have tried many similar ones but this is the best. Its widget is simple and easy to.use."
- Jeff Chuh
Welcome Goal Achiever!
This Apps' mission is to encourage, support, and reward you for taking meaningful daily action towards the attainment of your goals, big or small. To help you take consistent action long after the excitement you felt when you committed to a worthy goal has faded.
One of the reasons you might not be successful at reaching a goal is because you did not take consistent and sustained action for a long enough period of time.
This checklist was especially created to help you take daily consistent action over time.
"For changes to be of any true value, they've got to be lasting and consistent." - Tony Robbins
"...we have to make good decisions, use discipline and be consistent for long enough to see the results we desire." - Darren Hardy
The idea is simple:
1. Enter the actions you know you have to take daily to reach a goal. Like: Workout for 40 minutes, make 10 cold calls to prospective customers, send out 10 resumes to potential employers, write at least 10 pages for project, etc.
2. Put the widget on your home screen. When an action is not yet completed it shows up in bright colored text. Once you check an action off the list the text becomes a lighter color.
3. Your daily mission now becomes to see the list go from bright (in the morning) to gray (before going to bed). You can instantly see how far down your action list you are at a glance. This color change also signals that you had a successful day. A day in which you accomplished all the actions you needed to take you one day closer to your ultimate goals.
A successful day, with all items checked, results in a green check mark placed on the calendar. Watching a series of check marks fill up the calendar, helps motivate you to stay consistent.
There is an indicator on the main list screen that shows the number of consecutive successful days. This is your success streak. A streak with seven or more days turns this indicator green. This gives additional motivation for consistency.
The home screen widget also serves as a constant reminder of the actions you need to take today. Each time you use your Android device you'll see the list and the amount of actions remaining.
In short: Don't go to bed if your list is not completed. If bedtime is near and your list is not close to completion, get to work on what is left on the list!
Note: This version has a limit of 2 goals.and an unlimited number of actions.
If you have any questions or comments send an email to:
Ideas for Uses:
- Goal achievement
- Build and re-enforce good habits
- Behavior modification
- Build discipline
- Simple visual design to remind you of your success actions
- Number of unchecked high priority items displayed at top of on screen widget
- Priority indicator to designate importance of items
- Priority significance chooser. Allows you to specify which priority level items need to be checked to gain a daily check mark
- Four widget sizes: 2x2, 2x3, 2x4, and 3x4
- A variety of text and background color choices
- Change text size of list and widget
- Alarm on individual list items
- Automatic daily list reset at a time you specify. You dictate when your day ends
- Modify/Delete SD card contents - Backup and restore list to SD card
- Full Internet Access - Contact Google or AdMob to display advertisements
- Control Vibrator - Make the device vibrate when alarming
Challenge your friends in a duel where reaction speed, timing and tactics decide the outcome.
Whether you're using a phone or a tablet, Wizard Wars makes it easy to settle your arguments, humiliate your opponents or show off your superior reflexes. It's easy to learn, but difficult to master.
The game is FREE, comes with 7 UNIQUE SPELLS, features QUICK PLAY to get you right into the action, but also enables you to pick your own spell combination from the CUSTOM GAME menu.
If you like the game and want more possibilities, you can buy an additional spell, the FIREWALL from the custom game menu. Just tap the spell book in the left corner.
Send your message using the flashlight (torch), sound (beep) or both simultaneously!
You can adjust the speed of the transmission with the slider, so even a beginner can understand the morse code!
It can transmit all normal chars and signs. (a-Z, 0-9, ,.-'/()?!&:;=+_"$@)
*Play against your friends on the same device
*Play against the computer (AI) (you can choose between 3 difficulties)
Rules: (can be viewed in-game as well)
Speed is a game for two players in which the aim is to get rid of your cards as fast possible. The players do not take turns - speed and alertness are required to play faster than your opponent. By being first to play your cards you can reduce the number of cards you left, thus increasing your chance to win. The player who gets rid of all his cards first wins. To play a card on a pile it has to be next in sequence up or down. Suit and color do not matter. Cards can turn the corner - for example on an ace you can play a two or a king.
Each player got a layout consisting of five stock piles in a row. The first stock pile has 1 card, the second 2 ... the fifth 5. That leaves each player with a total of 11 cards. When nobody is able to play a card, the faced-down card will become active. When a player taps one of the faced-down piles, two new cards are automatically turned and the game can resume.