- DATE REMINDER / MEMO:
Text memo / reminder.
Call memo / reminder from your mobile phone’s call recorder in order to call back in appropriate time (lunch break, after dinner) and it will notify and allow you to call back directly from the selected number in the memo / reminder. If you skip your lunch break, then with just one click, It will allow you to move all your memos / reminders in your spare time. Export your memos as text.
- TODO LISTS : Manage your todo in lists. You can either mark your todo as completed or highlight them by changing background color. Create memos from todo lists. Export them as text.
- GENERIC NOTES : save your generic notes / reminder and highlight the most important ones
Create your personalized "schedule" and save your reminders.
Manage your lists of todo and generic notes.
Alert Me – Reminders / Memos todo lists and notes. Your new assistant manager built in a fantastic App.
“Make life easier”
Memory like a sieve? Now there’s no need to remember all those things you have to do, because To Do Reminder can do that for you! It’s quick and easy to use; you can set a task in the reminder list in mere seconds.
- Easy and quick to set reminders.
- No need to type anywhere in the application you can handle it with voice.
- Set a one-off task, or repeat it daily, weekly or monthly.
- Synchronise with birthdays from your Facebook friends and your phone book, or add them manually.
- Send birthday wishes to your friends.
- Post birthday wishes on friend's Facebook wall or send them Facebook message.
Got a question or suggestion? Just email me, and I’ll be happy to help.
App is also available for iPhone user
YOU CAN HELP.!! BY
* Good rating and comment on Google Play.
* Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/ToDoReminder
* Join us on Google+ page https://plus.google.com/106466365191481434398
* Share like on Facebook, Google+ or twitter this link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ToDoReminder.gen
It will keep me motivated to work on new features.You can contact with us at www.todoreminder.com
Keywords: reminder, reminders,todo reminder, to do reminder, todo, reminder, agenda, calendar, birthday, anniversary, birthday reminder, call reminder, remind me, todo list, task, tasks, Todo list, Todo, To do List,birthday and anniversary reminder, Quick reminder,task reminder, birthday, medicine, things of life, don't forget, remember, notification, reminder, alarm, alert, date, event,happy birthday, birthday wishes, popular, best, simple, easy, upcoming, upcoming birthdays,note,notepad,memo,notes .
Notable allows you to create notification reminders on the go. Need to remind yourself of something to do? Just open the app, type in a short message, and create the note! It's that easy! You can see your reminders and notes straight from your notification area. Never forget to do something again!
Notable is designed with speed and simplicity in mind. No need to go back to home screen and launch the app to create a reminder, just open the notifications, click the shortcut, and create away! Best of all, Notable runs in an overlay so you don't need to quit what you are doing beforehand. Notify is also ad-free and lightweight on your phone.
Notable is also compatible with the popular DashClock lockscreen widget, making it easy to add reminders on the go.
P.S.: You will need to relaunch the app after an update to restore previous items.
This app is open source:
Feel free to check it out, contribute.
-Detail screen to see more information
-Different color flags (icons)
-Voice recognition shortcut
-Swipe to remove reminder (option to turn it on/off in options)
-Option to turn a quick shortcut on and off in the settings
-Quick Share to Notable
-Design inspired from the Holo / Google Now cards
-Click to dismiss the notification
-Restore previous reminders after a reboot
-(Android 4.1+) Edit notifications, expandable notifications
-(Android 4.1+) Hide the checkmarks from the status bar by setting priority as MINIMUM
-(Soon) Sync with Google Tasks (on hold until Google Keep API is released)
-(Donators only) Dark theme
Portuguese: Eduardo Lins / www.edulins.com
Bulgarian: Martin Martinov
Slovene: Dejan Kaučič (dejan-)
Italian: Claudio Arseni
German: Johannes Hansen (morruk)
Swedish: Leif Larsson
Chinese: Ding Yi
Greek: Elias Diakonikolas
Croatian: Dark Emotion
Persian : Alireza Afkar
Spanish: Pablo Pueyo
Contact me if you would like to help out with translation!
Simply create a Reminder with a title, date, and time, and we will send you a push notification with the Reminder at the date and time you specify. Never forget things you need to do again!
Some of the features include:
- Optionally add a description to your Reminder
- Set a Daily Reminder to be reminded of things you need to do every day
- Snooze reminders at different time intervals
- Notification settings
- No ads
- Card UI
Upgrade to send Reminders to others!
Simply type in a phone number (or choose someone from your contacts), and Reminder will send them your reminder at the date and time you specify via text message. This app should work for all valid international phone numbers. Please note that sending reminders to others only works on phones.
Send SMS Messages - Reminder needs this permission to send reminders to other people (requires an in-app purchase). It does so via SMS.
Read your Contacts - Reminder needs this permission to pull your contact list to easier send reminders to your friends. We only do this when you click on the 'Contacts' button and we do not store your information anywhere.
Full Network Access, Google Play Billing Service, View Network Connections - These are all required for Google Play Services.
Run at Startup - Reminder needs this permission to ensure that your alarms are set after a device reboot.
Control Vibration - Reminder needs this permission to vibrate your phone when a notification is received. You can remove vibration in the settings.
Feel free to email me with any bugs / comments / suggestions.
- Snooze calendar reminders for a custom length of time rather than the standard 5 minutes.
- Simple to use. No complicated setup.
- Notification icon as well as sound, vibration and LED light.
- You will need to exclude Remind Me Later from all task killing apps.
REMIND is a simple, easy app to remind you of anything, without complicated calendar access. Simply pick a combination of month-day-year or select a day of the week, type the reminder and you're done!
Don't forget important things anymore.
Remind Me Again! is a simple reminder setting app that reminds you of a task or something that you need to do or remember. And what better time than when you unlock the screen of your device! It also can remind you from time-to-time at specific intervals.
You can choose to be reminded either by a toast(small pop-up message) or by a notification for a more visible reminder of the task at hand!
An invention out of necessity! Hope it helps you as well.
***Upgrade to Remind It! Pro***
Feature UNLIMITED reminders and NO ads!!
Give us feedback on how we can make this app better!!!
Keywords: Remind It, Remind It! Remind, Reminders, to do list, list, tasks, Snap My App, snapmyapp, Snapstorm, snapstorm
Create reminders or tasks for any location and be alerted next time you're nearby.
- Don't forget anymore to pickup flowers for your girlfriend when you approach her place.
- Remember the milk at the shop.
- Don't forget to buy that great wine a friend recommended whilst you are shopping anyway.
- Also create reminders based on date and time.
Getting things done (GTD) location based... using remindAt!
Tips to use it:
Save your favorite places with just one click. Just select the star icon.
Be super fast in creating new reminders choosing the places from your favorites or recently used locations.
Edit the proximity radius of a place to be alerted before you actually get there. Just open one of your favorite or recent places in order to change the proximity radius.
Future features will be:
- Grouping of reminders
- Sync with Google Tasks
Original Alarm Clock idea based on repeating notifications. You can setup a pattern for reminders depending on how urgent and important event is.
Now you do not need to snooze alarm clock and can easily finish current tasks and only then disable future notifications.
- repeat on days of month can not be set up on 29, 30 or 31 to be sure that alarm triggers every month (28 is the minimal number of days in month).
- reMind cares about battery life, it does not require to be always running. That is why widget is not updating very often and shows only approximate time left to event.
- please do not use long lasting melodies as notification sound. There are no actual restrictions, but reMind is designed to play something short on event trigger unlike classic alarms.
With Remind.ME you can set a reminder to alert when entering or exiting a given location.
Enjoy the amazing app and feel free to contact us for any reason.
Are you afraid of missing important events and appointments, or tired of struggling with complexity of alert applications? Voice reminder is here for your rescue.
A reminder application at heart, it stands out among multitude of similar products on accounts of its unique combination of features and ease of use.
Now you will never forget a single event ever, without writing down anything. With Voice reminder you just have to record your Voice and select a Date and Time when you want it to be played. It is an ideal app for you if find typing alert messages on mobile devices too inconvenient or time taking.
Would you like to get the alert message in your dear one's voice when you are supposed to meet them? Easy! Just record their voice for a set date and hear that dulcet tone.
Besides being a alert application, its intuitive and easy to use design also makes it very useful for taking audio notes and making recordings.
Tags: Voice reminder, todo alerts, voice alters, voice action, quick audio reminder,reminder,todos,vox alerts,remind me,todo,note,notes,alerts,email,sms,alarm,vocal alarm,voice alarm
Eine Lösung wäre das ganze in den Kalender einzutragen, doch wieso so viel Aufwand?
Es geht auch einfacher, mit RemindMe!
Erinnerungen endlich simpel und effizient zugleich.
Es ist so simpel, eine einfache Erinnerung zu erstellen, und doch so effektiv!
Die meisten Menschen mit Smartphone blicken spätestens alle zehn Minuten auf ihr Gerät, und dann steht diese Erinnerung für Sie bereit, damit Sie nicht an alles denken müssen.
Sollten sie Fehler finden oder zusätzliche Funktionen wünschen, benachrichtigen Sie mich bitte mittels E-Mail. So kann ich viele Probleme lösen, ohne dass Sie gezwungen sind, schlechte Kritik auszuüben.
- Watch battery indicator on main screen (2.0)
- Watch vibrates and show message in main screen when looses connection with phone (2.0)
- You can disable notification sound on preferences
- You can now set silence period for not sending notifications to watch (for example by night). In Preferences.
- Yahoo weather added. Set it on Preferences or change between openweathermap and Yahoo with three taps on UP button
- Double tap on UP button to see next event
- Now you can start watchapp from Tasker sending an intent with com.ichueca.pebblealarm.START_WATCHAPP (in Actions Misc.)
- Calendar view with events (double tap on SELECT on weather watchface). Select event day with UP / DOWN (change month with double tap). View events from that day with SELECT and, in detailed view, tap SELECT for next event (doyuble tap for previous)
- Weather detailed view with double tap in DOWN button in weather screen
- Thanks to Miles for helping in message translation.
Now with WatchFace
- Shows current time and temperature (set celsius / fharenheit in preferences screen)
- Shows moon phase
- Shows seven day weather based on location (data from openweathermap.com). Tap UP button for refresh weather, MIDDLE button for WatchApp options, DOWN button for next days weather
- Added a Take Remote Photo option on utils.
See http://forums.getpebble.com/discussion/comment/41554/ for instructions
- View Mobile Data, GPS and Battery Status. View / change WIFI, Ringer Mode and Music Volume
- Keep track of notifications from your phone on Pebble (Tap Select button for Next notification, two taps for Previous, two taps on Up button for first notification and two taps on Down button for last).
- Find My Phone and Find My Car features (in Utils Set your car location and later use Find My Car feature. It starts Navigation and send indications to watch. Make sure GPS is ON and Maps is added to Manged Notifications App)
- Experimental. Confirm (or confirm and delete) reminders on watch. You must activate this option in settings.
Download and install the WatchApp from Manage Notifications option on main screen.
Set how much notifications you like to track on preferences (also if you want to send a message to Pebble for them. If you do, remove other notification app on the phone or you get multiple times the same notification)
Added backup / restore options for reminders and apps to track.
Set Reminder and Quick Alarms on phone with Pebble support and activate / deactivate / delete them.
Reminders on weekdays and one-shot reminders.
One-shot reminders and quick alarms may be deactivated / deleted based on preferences
Put Wheater as title of a reminder and send the weather on your location to pebble
Message is sent to Pebble on low battery on phone
Make your phone vibrate and sound (default alarm tone) when pebble looses connection with phone (in Preferences).
Use it to find your phone. Just turn off the Bluetooth on Pebble and your phone starts to sound
Insistent alarms. Repeating alarms each 5' until dismissed on phone
Sort reminders alfabetically, by date or by date to come (preferences)
Highlight today reminders (preferences)
Send message to pebble when phone battery raises specified level (preferences)
Now the reminder list shows the next reminder date
Please, email me if the app is malfuncioning.
NOTE: if you want to help with translating Pebble Reminder to another language just email me.
Just in time and just in place?
Smart Reminder will do that for you. You are able to create notifications that stores information about time, daily recurrence and places. All these options can be combined in any way.
Additionally you can create templates. A template is like a notification.
How about a template “Shopping”?
You can store the locations of your favorite supermarkets and over again if you forget milk or something else, you create a notification out of “Shopping”. This notification will be active as soon as you go to one of your favorite supermarkets.
Furthermore Smart Reminder offers you a widget to keep track of all active notifications at a glance.
Do you have some criticism, suggestions or requests for new functions?
Contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We assume no liability for incorrect or missing memories.
A few words about the required permissions:
Most of them will be used to provide Google Maps functionality. The rest will be used to provide location based notifications.
More from developer
Wizard Wars is a fun and fast paced multiplayer game for two players on the same device.
Challenge your friends in a duel where reaction speed, timing and tactics decide the outcome.
Whether you're using a phone or a tablet, Wizard Wars makes it easy to settle your arguments, humiliate your opponents or show off your superior reflexes. It's easy to learn, but difficult to master.
The game is FREE & AD FREE, comes with 6 UNIQUE SPELLS, features QUICK PLAY to get you right into the action, but also enables you to pick your own spell combination from the CUSTOM GAME menu.
If you like the game and want more possibilities, you can buy an additional spell, the FIREWALL from the custom game menu. Just tap the spell book in the left corner.
tags: multiplayer game, two players, 2 players, warlock, two player, wizard, fight, fighting, duel, tablet
Send your message using the flashlight (torch), sound (beep) or both simultaneously!
You can adjust the speed of the transmission with the slider, so even a beginner can understand the morse code!
It can transmit all normal chars and signs. (a-Z, 0-9, ,.-'/()?!&:;=+_"$@)
*Play against your friends on the same device
*Play against the computer (AI) (you can choose between 3 difficulties)
Rules: (can be viewed in-game as well)
Speed is a game for two players in which the aim is to get rid of your cards as fast possible. The players do not take turns - speed and alertness are required to play faster than your opponent. By being first to play your cards you can reduce the number of cards you left, thus increasing your chance to win. The player who gets rid of all his cards first wins. To play a card on a pile it has to be next in sequence up or down. Suit and color do not matter. Cards can turn the corner - for example on an ace you can play a two or a king.
Each player got a layout consisting of five stock piles in a row. The first stock pile has 1 card, the second 2 ... the fifth 5. That leaves each player with a total of 11 cards. When nobody is able to play a card, the faced-down card will become active. When a player taps one of the faced-down piles, two new cards are automatically turned and the game can resume.