Simple All-In-One Reminder app for Android to just remind you everything at a specified time!
- Can set ToDo / Task Reminders, Phone Call Reminders, Birthday Reminders, Anniversary Reminders and Bills Reminders with just few clicks.
- With Speech-to-Text, no need to type to create an Reminder.
- Customisable Repeat Intervals like repeat every few minutes, hours, day, specific week days, weeks, months, years and many more.
- Customise each reminder with image, specific ring tone or Talking Alarm tone.
- Can set in-advance alerts for Reminders.
- Can customise Date & Time Formats.
- You will not miss any reminder with LED blink (if device supports) and Auto-Snooze feature.
- Can send wishes from Birthday / Anniversary Reminders.
- Smart Bills Reminders will remind you every day till they were 'PAID'.
- With Backup & Restore, you can save all your reminders to SDCard, as mail attachments or upload to Drive.
PREMIUM version features:
- Phone Call Reminder.
- Security PIN Lock.
- Each Reminder can be set with separate Alert Tone or Talking Alarm.
- You can enable/disable Screen wakeup on Reminder Alert.
- and it is Ad Free.
- more will come in next releases.
Internet – Google in-app purchases.
READ-SD Card: to pick images for reminders from SD Card.
Feel Free to send your queries and feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org or from App's "Send Feedback". We are happy to help you. :)
Important Note - Don't prevent Alarms from 'Stamina Mode' settings, battery saver app or a task killer app.
YOU CAN SUPPORT US BY
* Rate Us on Google Play.
* Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/JustRemindApp
Feel free to share your suggestions / feedback. It will keep us motivated to work on new features.
Simply create a Reminder with a title, date, and time, and we will send you a push notification with the Reminder at the date and time you specify. Never forget things you need to do again!
Some of the features include:
- Optionally add a description to your Reminder
- Set a Daily Reminder to be reminded of things you need to do every day
- Snooze reminders at different time intervals
- Notification settings
- No ads
- Card UI
Upgrade to send Reminders to others!
Simply type in a phone number (or choose someone from your contacts), and Reminder will send them your reminder at the date and time you specify via text message. This app should work for all valid international phone numbers. Please note that sending reminders to others only works on phones.
Send SMS Messages - Reminder needs this permission to send reminders to other people (requires an in-app purchase). It does so via SMS.
Read your Contacts - Reminder needs this permission to pull your contact list to easier send reminders to your friends. We only do this when you click on the 'Contacts' button and we do not store your information anywhere.
Full Network Access, Google Play Billing Service, View Network Connections - These are all required for Google Play Services.
Run at Startup - Reminder needs this permission to ensure that your alarms are set after a device reboot.
Control Vibration - Reminder needs this permission to vibrate your phone when a notification is received. You can remove vibration in the settings.
Feel free to email me with any bugs / comments / suggestions.
Original Alarm Clock idea based on repeating notifications. You can setup a pattern for reminders depending on how urgent and important event is.
Now you do not need to snooze alarm clock and can easily finish current tasks and only then disable future notifications.
Maximum flexibility guaranteed: you can not only setup alarms on days of month, week or repeat on fixed intervals but also adjust remind patterns with every volume/interval option you can imagine.
Features of the app include:
- Timely Managed & sorted Listview
- One finger operation for everything
- Color Themes
- Unique UI/UX Design
- Easy category selection by sliding down
- Android Wear Support and Notifications.
- Catch missed calls and offer to call or add reminder.
The app can used as a digital companion which simply reminds you of tasks which you can do with your phone & want to do, But busy schedule does not let do them on time. Its more than a To Do list & Even more than a To Do list with reminders. It helps you by opening the related app on your phone so you just confirm the action & do it.
It helps you to add reminders for:
- Calling a contact
- Sending Text Message
- Emailing a contact
- Add Reminders to Wake up
- Add To Do tasks with or without Reminders
- Add Calender Events for Birthdays & Anniversaries
This version of the app is here with some basic but useful features and more advanced features are still being coded. Features like
- Custom app selection
- Cloud Sync with Chrome app
- Voice Command for Reminders
We at DesignersX sincerely hope this app will help you solve some of the daily problems by reminding you to do tasks. We have tested this app in a closed group for 3 months and improved it as per best of our knowledge. If you still find a bug with your specific phone, we would encourage you to submit crash/error report to App store or email us at email@example.com
Pro version, with recurring reminders, popup dialog, new lollipop style pickers and other useful features, is available here: Simplest Reminder Pro
IMPORTANT: If you use any Task Manager or Task Killer application please add Simplest Reminder to the Ignored List. Otherwise Simplest Reminder may not work.
RATINGS: If you find any issues with my app please email me instead of rating 1 star. I will do what I can to solve the issue. Recently I got a bunch of 1 star ratings with no reviews or description of the issue which dragged down the overall score of my app. It takes a lot of time and hard work to write an application but only few bad ratings to tarnish its reputation.
Small oversights can have big consequences...
Something to do at a given time ?
Medicine to take at a certain hour ?
An sms to send to wish a happy birthday ?
An Email to send next week ?
An important call to make at a precise moment ?
An important date to remember ?
Available in French, Spanish, Danish, Dutch, Russian, German and of course English
Now with Life Reminders, you easily create a reminder for your daily tasks, and forget about them. When time comes, Life Reminders will remind you.
With Life Reminders, you can quickly set up all kind of reminders:
- Calls: you set the contact informations, you set the date/time (more options to come...), and you forget about it. When it's time it shows a notification. You just have to click on the call button... or put the reminder to sleep for a defined number of minutes.
- Tasks: you enter the task description, you set the date/time (more options to come...) and when time comes...It reminds you...
- SMS/EMAIL: you enter the message text, you set the contact information (optionally you can send set it up to go without confirmation), you set the time (more options to come...), and guess what, when time comes... It is sent (or a notification is shown for you to confirm).
You would like to see something added, send support a mail, we analyze and see what can be done we pay great attention to users' feedback, and will do our best to improve the application.
If you have any problem with it send a mail describing your issue to the support team, we will fix it as fast as possible.
We will be glad to receive constructive mails about your use of it or the issues you’ve got.
Now, MyBackup Integration Support to backup database and settings.
* Remember that WE CAN'T ANSWER COMMENTS. If you have a problem or want to suggest a feature, please send us an email.
* You must exclude Life Reminders from your task killer if you have one installed
* Life reminders MUST NOT be installed on the SD card
You like Life Reminders and would appreciate to see it in your language? This is also one of our goals, so if you can help, contact us by email (the email address is in the about box).
You can help by getting the donate version. When getting donate version, you also get the Widget unlocked, remove the ads and have weekday selection.
Some people are suspicious about permissions used in apps. So here is an explanation of the ones used:
Internet access is for crash report and flurry.
Backing up the database to the SD
Get contact information for call and sms reminders
To start a call for call reminders
Send sms and backup up in system logs
Add pictures to reminder
Keywords: reminder, reminders, call reminder, sms reminder, task reminder, birthday, medecin, things of life, don't forget, remember, notification, reminder, alarm, alert, date, event, birthday, anniversary, anniversaries, wish list, gift list, happy birthday, birthday wishes, call, text, SMS, message, post, calendar, track, tracker, view, viewer, friend, friends, family, grandchildren, clients, gift, automate, automatic, popular, best, simple, easy, upcoming, upcoming birthdays, chronological, next, soon, sort, Email, automatic email, scheduled email, groups sms, sms sheduler, after astrid
Challenge your friends in a duel where reaction speed, timing and tactics decide the outcome.
Whether you're using a phone or a tablet, Wizard Wars makes it easy to settle your arguments, humiliate your opponents or show off your superior reflexes. It's easy to learn, but difficult to master.
The game is FREE, comes with 7 UNIQUE SPELLS, features QUICK PLAY to get you right into the action, but also enables you to pick your own spell combination from the CUSTOM GAME menu.
If you like the game and want more possibilities, you can buy an additional spell, the FIREWALL from the custom game menu. Just tap the spell book in the left corner.
Send your message using the flashlight (torch), sound (beep) or both simultaneously!
You can adjust the speed of the transmission with the slider, so even a beginner can understand the morse code!
It can transmit all normal chars and signs. (a-Z, 0-9, ,.-'/()?!&:;=+_"$@)
*Play against your friends on the same device
*Play against the computer (AI) (you can choose between 3 difficulties)
Rules: (can be viewed in-game as well)
Speed is a game for two players in which the aim is to get rid of your cards as fast possible. The players do not take turns - speed and alertness are required to play faster than your opponent. By being first to play your cards you can reduce the number of cards you left, thus increasing your chance to win. The player who gets rid of all his cards first wins. To play a card on a pile it has to be next in sequence up or down. Suit and color do not matter. Cards can turn the corner - for example on an ace you can play a two or a king.
Each player got a layout consisting of five stock piles in a row. The first stock pile has 1 card, the second 2 ... the fifth 5. That leaves each player with a total of 11 cards. When nobody is able to play a card, the faced-down card will become active. When a player taps one of the faced-down piles, two new cards are automatically turned and the game can resume.