Memory like a sieve? Now there’s no need to remember all those things that you have to do, because To Do
Reminder can do that for you! It’s quick and easy to use; you can set a task in the reminder list in mere seconds.
It has following key features
- Easy and quick to set reminders.
- No need to type anywhere in the application, you can handle it with a voice.
- Set one-off task, or repeat it daily, weekly, monthly,Weekdays,Yearly.
- Synchronise birthdays of your friends from Facebook, Phonebook, Google Calendar, or add them manually.
- Send birthday wishes to your friends.
- Post birthday wishes on your friends Facebook wall or send them Wishes by Gmail, SMS, WhatsApp.
Important Note - Sony Xperia phone users! Make sure to add application to 'Stamina Mode' white list - without it alarm won't be able to wake up the device! Please make sure that you don't prevent the alarms from working with a battery saver app, a task killer app.
Why does the app ask permissions to access personal data?
Contact access - It allow the app to sync birthdays from phonebook and show that on Birthdays screen
Photos / Media / Files- It allow the app to take backup or restore the tasks and birthdays.
Identity: - It helps you to notify that, is there an important bug fix or an app update.
Got a question or suggestion? Just email us, and we will be happy to help.
YOU CAN HELP! BY
* Give Rating and comment on Google Play.
* Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/ToDoReminder
* Join us on Google+ page https://www.google.com/+Todoreminder
* Share and join on Facebook, Google+ or twitter using this link
It will keep us motivated to work on new features.You can contact with us at http://www.todoreminder.com
*Easy and quick to set reminders.
*Show reminders by category.
*Reminders can be rescheduled.
*Quickly add multiple tasks
*On screen help to get started.
*Allows you to view your lists at a glance.
*Mark a completed task when done
*Reorder and edit existing tasks.
*Cancel an already set alarm without deleting the task.
1.what do I do if my alarm doesn’t turn up?
Ans: 1) Make sure that the blocking mode is turned OFF.
2) Tick show notification checkbox from Settings->Application manager->Smart Reminder(App info).
COMMENTS AND FEEDBACKS
Developed by:Elveera Technologies
Features of the app include:
- Timely Managed & sorted Listview
- One finger operation for everything
- Color Themes
- Unique UI/UX Design
- Easy category selection by sliding down
- Android Wear Support and Notifications.
- Catch missed calls and offer to call or add reminder.
The app can used as a digital companion which simply reminds you of tasks which you can do with your phone & want to do, But busy schedule does not let do them on time. Its more than a To Do list & Even more than a To Do list with reminders. It helps you by opening the related app on your phone so you just confirm the action & do it.
It helps you to add reminders for:
- Calling a contact
- Sending Text Message
- Emailing a contact
- Add Reminders to Wake up
- Add To Do tasks with or without Reminders
- Add Calender Events for Birthdays & Anniversaries
This version of the app is here with some basic but useful features and more advanced features are still being coded. Features like
- Custom app selection
- Cloud Sync with Chrome app
- Voice Command for Reminders
We at DesignersX sincerely hope this app will help you solve some of the daily problems by reminding you to do tasks. We have tested this app in a closed group for 3 months and improved it as per best of our knowledge. If you still find a bug with your specific phone, we would encourage you to submit crash/error report to App store or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Time and location reminders
• Repetitive (daily, weekly, monthly) reminders
• Beautiful, simple interface
• Synchronize your reminders between all your devices
Reminders gives you the freedom to control your day - it reminds you of tasks and lets you see exactly what you need to do - so that you can stay productive and never miss a beat.
The ultimate reminders app for Android
Reminders is a hassle-free reminder app, built from the ground up for Android - it’s beautiful, elegant and simple. Reminders lets you set daily, weekly and monthly reminders - and it will notify you when they are scheduled to be performed.
Time-based and location-based reminders
Whether you want to be reminded every Tuesday or next time you're near the library, Reminders is the perfect app. With time and location based reminders, remembering your tasks has never been easier.
Beautiful and minimal
Reminders is beautiful and minimal - it shows you exactly what you need to do, and nothing more. Add tasks throughout the month, and set them to repeat daily, weekly or monthly and never forget your errands again. Arrange a schedule and organize your day effectively with Reminders
Your tasks, in your pocket.
• Stay on top of what you need to do and never forget to do something important again.
• Built from the ground up to look good, and perform even better.
• Set time and location-based reminders with a tap.
• See all of your tasks in a daily or monthly view.
• Location: Location reminders
• Identity: Reminder synchronization between devices.
• Set an alarm, Run at startup: Setting/Resetting reminders.
A big thanks to everyone who helped translate the app:
• Portuguese: Cléber Pereira Borges
If you want to use Reminders in another language and can help with the translation please get in touch!
Want to be the first to receive the latest versions of Reminders and help with testing? Join the Reminders test community: https://plus.google.com/communities/112492481925680255311
Pro version, with recurring reminders, popup dialog, new lollipop style pickers and other useful features, is available here: Simplest Reminder Pro
IMPORTANT: If you use any Task Manager or Task Killer application please add Simplest Reminder to the Ignored List. Otherwise Simplest Reminder may not work.
RATINGS: If you find any issues with my app please email me instead of rating 1 star. I will do what I can to solve the issue. Recently I got a bunch of 1 star ratings with no reviews or description of the issue which dragged down the overall score of my app. It takes a lot of time and hard work to write an application but only few bad ratings to tarnish its reputation.
Note with reminder on incoming call from selected contact. This functionality requires a permissions:
YOUR SOCIAL INFORMATION (to select a contact from the phone book)
PHONE CALLS (processing the incoming call event)
- Ergonomics - text input is required a minimum of keystrokes;
- Set a reminder message via notification bar or on-screen message;
- Set custom notification melody (PRO Version);
- Setting the snooze (PRO Version);
- One of the first in the widgets list.
**Note: Widget does not work, if it installed on SD card
To create a sticker with note on your home screen, open the "Widgets" menu on android device and select "AlarmStickyNote" widget.
On incoming call reminder
To create a reminder for incoming call start AlarmStickyNote application and add record into “On-call notes list”. Pick a contact from the list and enter your text message ("service reminder" switcher in the settings should be "ON").
Keywords : widget, sticky, reminder, alarm, notepad, home screen, color, note, notes, memo. handwritten font, memo, quick notes, very simple, notification
At home page you see a list of next set of due events with its priorities on the left to identify importance clearly. You swipe back to see expired and finished events. You swipe ahead to see next set of upcoming events. You can open calendar to see all your events for that month, depicted as status/priority color codes boxes. You can see events statistics with bar and pie graphs to monitor your progress effectively. You add event just by touching that day on calendar view or see list of events scheduled for that day.
You can control notification popups for reminder / alarm / task based on event's priority. You can also enable / disable vibration and sound notifications as per your preference. You can finish or delete events individually or all at once in case of repeating events. You have even option to delete or finish single event in a series of repeating events.
• You can Add, View, Edit and Delete event / reminder
• You can set event / alarm priority - High, Medium or Low on a easy slider
• You can set notification - Popups, Alarm or Vibrate
• You can set event category from the default list of categories or create your own category
• You can set repeating events by hourly, daily, weekly, monthly or yearly
• A number of date formats to choose, as per your preference
• You can select time format AM/PM or 24 Hr
• All your Events in 5 type of event lists -
• You can sort event lists for easy navigation
With this simple app you can override or replace default reminder with "unmissable" ones - they will ring like phone call how long you want, with melody you want! All you need is to install app - and that's all! No complex setup, no overcomplicated settings, just install app and that's it - app will automatically do all work.
Original Alarm Clock idea based on repeating notifications. You can setup a pattern for reminders depending on how urgent and important event is.
Now you do not need to snooze alarm clock and can easily finish current tasks and only then disable future notifications.
Maximum flexibility guaranteed: you can not only setup alarms on days of month, week or repeat on fixed intervals but also adjust remind patterns with every volume/interval option you can imagine.
Use it to create , edit and remove any calendar event and reminder as you normally do with your Google calendar.
Add the widget to your home screen to hear the voice of your calendar events for the next month, week, or days. Use it as an alarm clock on holidays or weekends to surprise your family with your holidays plan. Filter the alarm reminder that you don't want to be heard or repeat the reminder several times to avoid forgetting that important task or birthday.
Hands free driving app, no need to reach or view your smartphone, just listen to the voice of your calendar alarm.
View your calendar events for the next month, week, or days in main screen.
Choose the language to hear any calendar reminder event.
The simplest way to use your android calendar from your home screen in 2015.
Simple All-In-One Reminder app for Android to just remind you everything at a specified time!
- Can set ToDo / Task Reminders, Phone Call Reminders, Birthday Reminders, Anniversary Reminders and Bills Reminders with just few clicks.
- With Speech-to-Text, no need to type to create an Reminder.
- Customisable Repeat Intervals like repeat every few minutes, hours, day, specific week days, weeks, months, years and many more.
- Customise each reminder with image, specific ring tone or Talking Alarm tone.
- Can set in-advance alerts for Reminders.
- Can customise Date & Time Formats.
- You will not miss any reminder with LED blink (if device supports) and Auto-Snooze feature.
- Can send wishes from Birthday / Anniversary Reminders.
- Smart Bills Reminders will remind you every day till they were 'PAID'.
- With Backup & Restore, you can save all your reminders to SDCard, as mail attachments or upload to Drive.
PREMIUM version features:
- Phone Call Reminder.
- Security PIN Lock.
- Each Reminder can be set with separate Alert Tone or Talking Alarm.
- You can enable/disable Screen wakeup on Reminder Alert.
- and it is Ad Free.
- more will come in next releases.
Internet – Google in-app purchases.
READ-SD Card: to pick images for reminders from SD Card.
Feel Free to send your queries and feedback to email@example.com or from App's "Send Feedback". We are happy to help you. :)
Important Note - Don't prevent Alarms from 'Stamina Mode' settings, battery saver app or a task killer app.
YOU CAN SUPPORT US BY
* Rate Us on Google Play.
* Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/JustRemindApp
Feel free to share your suggestions / feedback. It will keep us motivated to work on new features.
Small oversights can have big consequences...
Something to do at a given time ?
Medicine to take at a certain hour ?
An sms to send to wish a happy birthday ?
An Email to send next week ?
An important call to make at a precise moment ?
An important date to remember ?
Available in French, Spanish, Danish, Dutch, Russian, German and of course English
Now with Life Reminders, you easily create a reminder for your daily tasks, and forget about them. When time comes, Life Reminders will remind you.
With Life Reminders, you can quickly set up all kind of reminders:
- Calls: you set the contact informations, you set the date/time (more options to come...), and you forget about it. When it's time it shows a notification. You just have to click on the call button... or put the reminder to sleep for a defined number of minutes.
- Tasks: you enter the task description, you set the date/time (more options to come...) and when time comes...It reminds you...
- SMS/EMAIL: you enter the message text, you set the contact information (optionally you can send set it up to go without confirmation), you set the time (more options to come...), and guess what, when time comes... It is sent (or a notification is shown for you to confirm).
You would like to see something added, send support a mail, we analyze and see what can be done we pay great attention to users' feedback, and will do our best to improve the application.
If you have any problem with it send a mail describing your issue to the support team, we will fix it as fast as possible.
We will be glad to receive constructive mails about your use of it or the issues you’ve got.
Now, MyBackup Integration Support to backup database and settings.
* Remember that WE CAN'T ANSWER COMMENTS. If you have a problem or want to suggest a feature, please send us an email.
* You must exclude Life Reminders from your task killer if you have one installed
* Life reminders MUST NOT be installed on the SD card
You like Life Reminders and would appreciate to see it in your language? This is also one of our goals, so if you can help, contact us by email (the email address is in the about box).
You can help by getting the donate version. When getting donate version, you also get the Widget unlocked, remove the ads and have weekday selection.
Some people are suspicious about permissions used in apps. So here is an explanation of the ones used:
Internet access is for crash report and flurry.
Backing up the database to the SD
Get contact information for call and sms reminders
To start a call for call reminders
Send sms and backup up in system logs
Add pictures to reminder
Keywords: reminder, reminders, call reminder, sms reminder, task reminder, birthday, medecin, things of life, don't forget, remember, notification, reminder, alarm, alert, date, event, birthday, anniversary, anniversaries, wish list, gift list, happy birthday, birthday wishes, call, text, SMS, message, post, calendar, track, tracker, view, viewer, friend, friends, family, grandchildren, clients, gift, automate, automatic, popular, best, simple, easy, upcoming, upcoming birthdays, chronological, next, soon, sort, Email, automatic email, scheduled email, groups sms, sms sheduler, after astrid
Set in a natural way-do, the best tool for life.
With Reminder Cuckoo, life is easier!
Built-in 8 common set:Call phone,Send message,Go to a place, Bring ,Payment, Special Date, Watch TV,Take medicine.
Can be inserted to the built-in small map, camera or recording,to let remind thing with a more intuitive and simple,without causing your troubles and burdens.
Cuckoo Reminder features:
☆ Out of the call or send text messages to remind, you can immediately call or send pre-written content,and mobile communication functions closely, INTUITIVE and EFFECTIVE!!
☆Meet appointments with family or friends long time ago, but I do not know the exact location of,That panic searching for how to go to the place,DON'T WORRY!!!Just set the location keyword,remind you and also can go to the google map get location,Forgetful people's favorite!!!
☆Medication can define early before sleep time points,with the personal time to remind the more flexible!
We have received you for your response, and will be updated as soon as possible or additional new features, please be patient
Promise you will give continuous updates and new features, I hope we can support, thanks!!!
Last, but not least, a big THANK YOU goes out to everyone who has Cuckoo Reminder
Manage your daily activities. Set what is important at once and let it go. When the time comes the reminder app will pop up on your form to inform you about the task to be reminded.
Remind you about any subject you set
Important birthday date or a simple anniversary
A period in a specific date
An email that you need to send
An SMS to be sent
Gift buying reminder
Never forget any event guaranteed
Set alarm and use calendars
Editing the reminder and using notes
Now it is available a new button with which you can remove all ticked tasks at the same time. Many people are using this app as a shopping list so this button will be very useful for them.
Many people asked me to can set an alarm to not forget tasks. Now you can also set a alarm in every task. This will show a notification in your smartphone.
Please, do not hesitate to email me with whatever you wish to improve this app.
NTW bookmarks your editing progress for every file. With NTW Shelf, every file is at your fingertips.
Paid version mainly adds lotsa poweruser options, not essential, but looks very useful, right ;D
1) Remembers up to 9999 undo/redo operations
2) Control over the End-Of-Line characters (Apple, Unix and Windows tend to handle different End-Of-Line differently when doing plain text editing)
3) Allows user to specify buffer size
4) Allows custom fonts and background images
5) Allows user to customize 6 extra Themes in addition to the built-in 3 Themes.
6) Allows toggling of word wrap
7) Continuous Text to Speech in paid version. Free version will play single paragraphs, then stop until play button is pressed again.
- Edits text files of any size by loading small segments of the file at a time. To navigate between file segments, either use the goTo command, or tap the arrow icons on the top left and right corners.
- Text to speech synthesizer!
- Page scroll or move cursor using volume buttons
- Supports HTML view! And allows text justification along both left and right
- Shelf system that works like a sortable Task list.
- Save/autosave and auto bookmark/backup features works in the background so your changes are never lost, but neither are you forced to irrevocably save changes you still feel ambiguous about.
- Undo/Redo, Search(with full *wildcards* functionality! :D) and Replace, GoTo.
- Themes! Customizable display, fonts, and colors for both paid and free versions. And for the paid version, you can even specify your own background images and custom fonts.
- Supports multiple encodings including, ISO8859-_, windows 125_, Japanese, Chinese and Korean.
- Work with text files for easy transfer between your phone and PC.
- End of Line control when saving
- Toggleable word wrap
- Counts words and characters
If you are upgrading, you should save the files you are editing with NTW first.
If NTW crashes after you update your firmware to ICS, this is due to directory restructuring by ICS, thus clashing with NTW's own log data. Simply delete the /.NeedToWrite folder to fix this.
If you encounter any other startup crashes, either switch to a smaller(<1MB) image file for your background image, or install TTS for your phone. Its free on the Android market.
Text to speech for SVOX classic will only work if you enable both the SVOX Classic engine under your phone's TTS settings, as well as enable Language Override inside SVOX Classic TTS settings.
TTS with SVOX is buggy for IceCream Sandwich, users are advised to use Google's own built in TTS engine.
For more information, pls refer to Help in the menu.
I just encountered this sudden bug on my SGS3. Cut and Copy buttons will crash my phone everytime in any version of NTW Lite or Pro.
So after some digging, I found that there is a bug in how certain phone models especially Samsung's implements the clipboard.
The temporary solution is either a factory reset, or to do this:
1. boot into recovery > advanced > wipe cache
2. reboot phone > ES Explorer (enable root mode)> delete /data/clipbord/*
3. reboot recovery again > advanced > fix permissions
4. reboot phone > it's fine again, but until Samsung fixes their firmware, the same problem will eventually recur for apps that implement their own cut/copy/paste buttons.
Don't hesitate to email me if you still have problems.
Challenge your friends in a duel where reaction speed, timing and tactics decide the outcome.
Whether you're using a phone or a tablet, Wizard Wars makes it easy to settle your arguments, humiliate your opponents or show off your superior reflexes. It's easy to learn, but difficult to master.
The game is FREE, comes with 7 UNIQUE SPELLS, features QUICK PLAY to get you right into the action, but also enables you to pick your own spell combination from the CUSTOM GAME menu.
If you like the game and want more possibilities, you can buy an additional spell, the FIREWALL from the custom game menu. Just tap the spell book in the left corner.
Send your message using the flashlight (torch), sound (beep) or both simultaneously!
You can adjust the speed of the transmission with the slider, so even a beginner can understand the morse code!
It can transmit all normal chars and signs. (a-Z, 0-9, ,.-'/()?!&:;=+_"$@)
*Play against your friends on the same device
*Play against the computer (AI) (you can choose between 3 difficulties)
Rules: (can be viewed in-game as well)
Speed is a game for two players in which the aim is to get rid of your cards as fast possible. The players do not take turns - speed and alertness are required to play faster than your opponent. By being first to play your cards you can reduce the number of cards you left, thus increasing your chance to win. The player who gets rid of all his cards first wins. To play a card on a pile it has to be next in sequence up or down. Suit and color do not matter. Cards can turn the corner - for example on an ace you can play a two or a king.
Each player got a layout consisting of five stock piles in a row. The first stock pile has 1 card, the second 2 ... the fifth 5. That leaves each player with a total of 11 cards. When nobody is able to play a card, the faced-down card will become active. When a player taps one of the faced-down piles, two new cards are automatically turned and the game can resume.