A quick search of words while you type
* A 'fuzzy filter' for when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word
* A 'keyword' search for finding key words within phrasal verbs
The dictionary app includes a number of features which help you to expand your vocabulary
offline modes supported, the offline mode allows you to download the whole dictionary and work independently from data connections .
Medicine Dictionary is a database of concise emergency medicine notes to assist physicians with their daily practice.It deals with health in all its aspects; health, balance, spiritual well-being, social welfare, environmental considerations, dietary and lifestyle habits, daily living trends, and seasonal variations in lifestyle.
The main motive to provide this app to give only information if you want to apply on a subject first concert to the doctor.
HealthKartPlus is India's First & Only Comprehensive Generic Drug Search Engine. Now Order Medicines Online from the App (in India only).
- Winner of m-Billionth award for m-health in South Asia
- Featured on NDTV Cell Guru & CNBC Awaaz Tech Guru
- Ranked Top App in Medical Category in India
- More than 100,000 downloads
It is the resource most used by the common consumers and also healthcare professionals for clinical information & as medical dictionary.
Use HealthKartPlus to discover cost effective generic drugs that can substitute prescription medicine. Further, you can explore how prescription medicine works & understand the required precaution and contraindication. The application also empowers you to compare drugs by prices, so that you can choose the most cost effective generic drug for a given prescription.
- Search & order medicines
- Place an order by uploading your prescription
- Re-order from previous prescriptions
- Check the availability of medicine near your location
- Real time price comparison
- Find alternative medicines in India
- Choose generics of the drugs
- Save your Favorite medicines and brand for future reference
- Add a medicine to the database yourself
- Over 1 Lakh drugs included in the database
- Save huge on your medicine bills
- Use as Medical Dictionary for Medical Students & Doctors
MEDICINE GUIDE INCLUDES:
- Detailed Drug Information
- Maximum Retail Price
- Drug Manufacturer
- Drug Side Effects
- Drug Interactions
- Drug Mechanism
- Drug Contraindications
- Drug Alternatives & Prices
- Typical Usage Guidelines
Keywords: medicine, drug search, generic drugs, find medicines, drug dictionary, Healthkart, Health kart, cheap medicines, alternate medicines, medical help, order medicines online, epocrates, webMd, Medscape, medical handbook, iPharmacy drug guide, drug dictionary, medicine dictionary, medicine alternatives, order medicines
Test your by taking medicine quiz test with this application.
know about women health and also learn there problem
Also know about men heath with app
This all things are covered with this app. so enjoy all medical student all doctor all people who want to know about all at home.
Best interface is provided with easy to use.
tags: medicine, medicine dictionary, medicine book, medicine hand book, medical care, drugs terms, medicine guide, doctor advice, medical help, hospital guide, medicine center
Keep track of multiple users with profiles that you can easily switch between.
Track multiple prescriptions per profile, including inventory, expiry dates, and schedule. It even tracks refills!
Store contact information for Doctors and Pharmacies.
Keep track of upcoming and past appointments.
View a log of past doses in the easy to use calendar. You can also view your appointments, and any missed or upcoming reminder times.
Set alarms to let you know when it's time to take your medication or when an appointment is coming up.
Untuk daftar obat yang lengkap silahkan membeli versi pro atau berbayar.
Mohon kesediaannya untuk memberi rating dan komentar.
Versi berbayar atau full adalah aplikasi yang berdiri sendiri dan melalui proses instalasi yang berbeda. Silakan download di www.play.google.com
Untuk pembayaran versi berbayar atau full hanya dengan cara transfer ke bank terkenal di Indonesia.
Download aplikasi versi full dan temukan petunjuk didalamnya (klik tombol tanda tanya).
Prognosis : Emergency Medicine contains 15 completely new cases which will challenge your diagnostic and management skills to the maximum.
Experienced MDs should expect an exciting challenge.
Residents and Medical Students can expect to gain excellent risk-free exposure to real-life clinical scenarios.
The 72 existing 'Emergency Medicine' cases released in "Prognosis : Your Diagnosis" are also included, bringing all emergencies under a single roof!
Each case can be completed in a few minutes, making it an ideal tool for keeping up to date, or even for quick revision before recertification or examinations.
The emergency medicine scenarios covered include:
1. Acetaminophen Poisoning
2. Acute Appendicitis
3. Acute Compartment Syndrome
4. Acute Encephalitis
5. Acute Epiglottitis
6. Acute Glomerulonephritis
7. Acute Head Trauma
8. Acute Hematogenous Osteomyelitis
9. Acute Myocardial Infarction (LBBB)
10. Acute Myocarditis
11. Acute Ovarian Torsion
12. Acute Pericarditis
13. Adrenal Crisis
14. Aortic Dissection
15. Asthma Exacerbation
16. Atrial Fibrillation
17. Bacterial Meningitis
18. Basilar-type Migraine
19. Bell’s Palsy
20. Benign Positional Paroxysmal Vertigo
21. Biliary Ascariasis
22. Boerhaave Syndrome
24. Brugada Syndrome
26. Cardiac Tamponade
27. Cerebral Venous Thrombosis
28. Cervical Epidural Hematoma
29. Chronic Subdural Hematoma
30. Deep Venous Thrombosis
31. Diabetic Ketoacidosis
32. Dieulafoy’s Lesion
33. Digoxin Toxicity
34. Ectopic Pregnancy
35. Emphysematous Cholecystitis
36. Exercise Associated Hyponatremia
37. Fitz-hugh-curtis Syndrome
38. Guillain–barré Syndrome
39. Heat Stroke
40. Heterotopic Pregnancy
41. Hyperosmolar Hyperglycemic State
42. Hypertensive Emergency
43. Hypertrophic Obstructive Cardiomyopathy
44. Hypertrophic Pyloric Stenosis
45. Ica Dissection
46. Infectious Mononucleosis
48. Isolated Gall Bladder Injury
49. Kawasaki Disease
50. Lactic Acidosis, Metformin
51. Lateral Medullary Syndrome
52. Lemierre's Syndrome
53. Meckel's Diverticulum
54. Mesenteric Ischemia, Arterial
55. Multiple Sclerosis
56. Myasthenia Gravis
57. Myxedema Coma
58. Omental Infarction
59. Peptic Ulcer Disease
60. Peripartum Cardiomyopathy
61. Pneumocystis Jiroveci Pneumonia
63. Primary Hyperparathyroidism
64. Prinzmetal's Angina
65. Pulmonary Embolism
66. Red Degeneration
67. Renal Artery Aneurysm
68. Retropharyngeal Abscess
69. Reye Syndrome
70. Right Ventricular Myocardial Infarction
71. Rupture of a Popliteal Cyst
72. Salicylate Toxicity
73. Sigmoid Volvulus
74. Spinal Epidural Abscess
75. Stevens-Johnson Syndrome
77. Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
78. Superior Mesenteric Artery Syndrome
79. Superior Vena Cava Syndrome
80. Takotsubo Cardiomyopathy
81. Temporal Arteritis
82. Tension Pneumothorax
83. Thyrotoxic Periodic Paralysis
84. Tick Paralysis
85. Tumor Lysis Syndrome
87. Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome
WikEM is a database of concise emergency medicine notes to assist physicians with their daily practice. Via wiki notes on http://www.wikem.org, WikEM features a continually available updated set of notes and checklists that allow for rapid reference of key information. WikEM is intended for clinicians only and not directly for patients.
If there are some issues with downloading from the app market, you can alternatively find a link to the apk at wikem.org
The information is divided into sections.
Each bone of the human skeleton was rendered especially for this program trying to give the highest quality graphics.
Each bone of the skeleton s can be given to increase or decrease the size you can display on any screen resolution.
Valuable information useful and practical in the palm of your hand. Educational reference for all.
Bones, skeleton, education, medicine, skull, skull, anatomy, body, human, man, reference, femur, ribs, clavicle, sternum, vertebrae, spine, jaw, escuala, university culture.
A metasearch engine that allows you to search pharmacy relevant sites like Entez (NCBI PubMed, MeSH, Protein data banks, Genome Project, Sequence etc.), Google Scholar, Wikipedia, Cochrane, Medical-dictionaries etc
Support danish sites like: Dansk Wikipedia, DenStoreDanske, REX (KUBIS), pro.medicin.dk and min.medicin.dk (former medicinhåndbogen).
Doesn't pull data from sites since android has full web.
Get PRO version for buy-me-a-beer-price!
PRO version include:
Ability to add search engines / databases
2 extra search buttons
Dedicated PubMed Search
Good feeling (buying another man a beer spreads good feeling)
Quick LabRef for Android (Quick Clinical Laboratory Values Reference) provides quick look at the up-to-date information on the most commonly used clinical laboratory values and other useful relevant information such as lab data in Microbiology, Physiology / Pathophysiology, Toxicology and etc. Normal values reference are provided in both Conventional Units (CU) and, whenever available, in units of the “Sistème International” (SI).
This mobile app is free! and intended to be just a quick reference. Free version is limited in its functionality, options, information coverage, cross-Android devices supportability and Android different OS versions compatibility. Current version is not fully tablet-friendly and comparable only with 7” screen tablets. It is only English language version. So please do not expect miracle from free app. Search option, favorites/bookmarks, test explanation and abnormal values rationale was not included in free version. If you do not like this app (or you feel it is useless), simply uninstall it from your device and forget it. Keep always in mind that you’ve got this app for FREE! Please show your respect and appreciation to those who give you stuff for free.
© "Equi donati dentes non inspiciuntur!"
1. Nothing developer presents in Quick LabRef Application concerning the health or clinical subjects should in any way be considered medical advice.
2. This Application does not constitute an attempt to practice medicine.
3. While the application attempts to be as accurate as possible, it should not be relied upon as being comprehensive or error-free.
4. The information and materials contained in Quick LabRef Application are intended solely for the general information of the users.
5. The information presented in Quick LabRef Application is intended as an education resource only and is not intended to diagnose health problems or to take the place of professional medical care.
6. Any information developer presents is solely of his understanding and/or interpretation of the material he ever studied.
7. If you or your relative have persistent health problems or if you have further questions related to health information, please consult your health care provider.
8. The users of this Application assume all responsibility and risk for using information provided in this Application.
9. This mobile Application is provided on an "as is", "as available" basis without warranties of any kind. Developer does not guarantee this Application will ideally work for every user and on every mobile device.
10. Users have a right to dislike this Application and can remove it from their respectful mobile devices at any time. Developer does not obligate users in any way to keep the Application, nor use it.
11. This mobile Application under constant development and changes may be made in the topics and program at any time. Please accept it as an ongoing project. Developer reserves the right to update Application at any time and as frequently as needed.
Please make sure you understand free version limitations before start using this app.
Harrison's Manual of Medicine, 18e is a distillation of the most clinically relevant content of Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine, 18e. Presented in full color, this authoritative guide focuses on diagnosis and treatment, with an emphasis on patient care. Covering all diseases and conditions seen commonly in general medical practice, the Manual is written to provide Harrison's content at the point of care, when a more thorough reading of the main Harrison's text is not possible.
• Provides on-the-spot answers to common clinical problems
• Completely updated to reflect the latest research and developments
• Increased number of full-color illustrations
Medication selection is based on ease of accessibility & availability at most local pharmacies.
Specific dosing guidance is not provided. Please respond via email@example.com if you would like to add an OTC medication for review. We do not accept or adhere to the traditional 'pill-for-every-ill' mantra. Our philosophy is to help you facilitate the process and provide the information you need to remedy minor short-term, routine over-the-counter needs.
How to Use:
Here’s the scoop. You have a minor ailment that requires a routine over-the-counter (OTC), non-prescription remedy. You select the part of the body that is of concern and then continue short-listing the ailment by making a series of consecutive symptom or indication selections. Select your age. Read a few disclaimers, and there you have it - a list of OTC remedies specific to the indication you originally selected.
The information provided is not intended to take the place of your doctor or pharmacist. Consult your doctor if the condition worsens, if specific symptoms persist after 2 to 3 days, or if you have a persistent or chronic condition. Remember, these are symptoms or indications of what could be a deeper underlying problem which may require the expertise of your doctor. Read and follow all medication labeling, directions and warnings before use. The corresponding over-the-counter medicines for the indications you have selected are only meant to provide temporary relief.
Information on this app/web-site is not intended to provide specific advice. It is designed to help users better understand and research possible non-prescription, over-the-counter remedies with the intent to empower the end-user to make an informed and educated decision.
Most importantly, this is not meant to replace your doctor or pharmacist. We believe that they should always remain the most integral part of your healthcare. This is intended to be a tool (for consumers and health-care professionals) that provides simple, straight-forward, time-tested and well-grounded direction simply based on your symptom selections for everyday routine over-the-counter medication needs.
1. Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine: Volumes 1 and 2, 18th Edition
2. CURRENT Medical Diagnosis and Treatment 2013
3. Mind Over Medicine: Scientific Proof That You Can Heal Yourself
4. Medicine Man's Affair
5. The Good Nurse: A True Story of Medicine, Madness, and Murder
6. Medicine Cards: The Discovery of Power Through the Ways of Animals
7. The Washington Manual of Medical Therapeutics, 33rd Edition
8. Step-Up to Medicine (Step-Up Series)
9. Medicine Men: Extreme Appalachian Doctoring
10. Medicine 2012 Edition
11. The Clinical Medicine Consult - 2014 (The Clinical Medicine Series)
12. Medicine Hands: Massage Therapy for People with Cancer
13. How Doctors Think
14. Medicine, Miracles, and Manifestations: A Doctor's Journey Through the Worlds of Divine Intervention, Near-Death Experiences, and Universal Energy
15. Better: A Surgeon's Notes on Performance
Zoom in and out of images.
Hide or display the information.
Main menu divided into sections
Ability to view the body from different points of view, imitating a 3d.
Medicine, body awareness, school, study, work, biology, anatomy, exercise, health, science.
Dispones de una lista de mas 120 plantas medicinales con sus caracteristicas y otros datos más, además de una
lista de dolencias/enfermedades, de como tratarlas de forma alternativa con plantas medicinales
y consejos para tener una vida mas sana. Todo esto deben de ser utilizadas con prudencia
y responsabilidad, acudiendo siempre al médico sin dudar.
Você tem uma lista de mais de 120 plantas medicinais com as suas características e outros detalhes, juntamente com uma lista de doenças / doenças, como tratá-las alternadamente com plantas medicinais
e dicas para uma vida saudável. Tudo isso deve ser usado com cautela
e responsabilidade, sempre ir a um médico sem hesitação.