• CheckIn opens immediately to a list of nearby places, which you can check in to with just one tap.
• Includes an undo button for removing your latest check-in from Facebook.
• Add places to your list of favorites for easier access, and so you don't have to wait for a location fix.
• Automatically check into your favorites by turning on auto check-ins. Your device will periodically check your location and check you in when you're in range of a favorite without you touching your phone.
• IMPORTANT: Automatic check-ins only work reliably for places with wifi in range.
Not affiliated with Facebook Inc.
If you are new in town, and you want to know what's the best place to visit, use Hot Places app.
Expect more surprises soon!
Configure the app to check your location as often or rarely as you would like. Conveniently turn off background updating from the home screen to save battery.
Set default distances and frequency of check-in.
Turn off the background updating feature and you can use the Update Location option from the home screen to quickly check into your nearby favorite without the hassle of waiting and refreshing.
Check-in predictions. Yes, using where you are and where you've been Check in Assistant will figure out where you are most likely to go next.
** For those running MIUI, this app hasn't been tested for compatibility but the latest version reportedly works well. If you're seeing force closes, please update MIUI to the latest version.
Otherwise you will lose them. Sorry about that. ***
Just another application that tries to automatically check you into Foursquare venues.
The application is currently migrating to a new GUI. You can access the work-in-progress GUI via the main application menu. Please have a play with it, and let us know what you think.
The new GUI has two views:
- one showing the traditional auto checkins
- one showing your friends and their current checkins
The friends view allows you to group your friends in different tabs for easier viewing.
Hopefully this application is kind on your battery, and sufficiently accurate. The application uses cell site data, rather than GPS or Network provided lat/long data for determining your current location.
Note that this is only a Lite version, limited to three configured auto check ins.
Please try out this lite version first to see if it works for you before purchasing the full paid version, Auto Check In.
The application performance does vary between different phone models/vendors, and CDMA/GSM type handsets. So it may not work perfectly for everyone.
If you are having any issues with the app, please provide feedback to the developers, email@example.com.
If you dont contact the developers, we have little chance of being able to help to solve your problems :-(
Compatible with: Almost every SMS app, WhatsApp, Kik, Facebook Messenger, Hangouts, Viber, Line, Telegram, TextSecure, Text Me!, WeChat, More coming soon!
**Please try the free version (Mumble! Basic) first to make sure that it will work with your phone/messaging app before upgrading to this FULL version. After upgrading, please uninstall the free version for best results.
Featured on: LifeHacker.com, AndroidAndMe.com, AddictiveTips.com, WonderHowTo.com, and MANY more!
* Do you hate being bothered by annoying one word answers?
* Have you ever wanted to know if a message was short and boring, or LONG AND EXCITING!!!!!
* Want to know if someone is asking you a question?
* Want to know if a message is good news, or bad news?
* Having a bad day and only want to look at your phone if you're getting a happy message?
* Wish your phone wouldn't vibrate when getting spam?
* Do you wish that you wouldn't get an annoying second buzzing from your friend fixing a typo they just sent a few seconds ago?
* Do you wish you knew if you were getting a dirty joke from your friends before pulling out your phone in the presence of others?
* Want to ignore all messages about business when you're away on holidays?
* Want to ignore all messages when you're sleeping... unless it’s an emergency?
Mumble! is a revolutionary new vibrating notification app for text messages. It's the first and only app that allows you to have a sense of the emotion, content, length, and importance of the messages you receive before reading them. This innovative idea combined with advanced algorithms makes Mumble! incredibly intelligent in order give you an unparalleled experience.
Mumble! recognizes over 100 emoticons/Emojis AND thousands of key words/acronyms/phrases, and compensates for minor spelling mistakes or excessive letter usage in order to accurately determine the meaning, category (Question, NSFW, Business, etc.), and content of the messages you receive.
• Smart and Dynamic vibration notifications based each message you receive
• Ignore annoying messages:
- Single word responses
- Typo fixing
- Duplicate messages
• Either ignore or recognize various types of message based on their context:
- Happy / Positive
- Sad / Negative
- Business / Money
- Emergency / Urgent
• Customized Filters allow you to recognize or ignore your own choice of keywords and phrases
• Smart Sleep Mode allows you to ignore all messages for a set amount of time
- With the option to still be alerted if it’s an emergency or urgent
• Highly customizable
• Very light weight (doesn’t kill your battery or slow down your phone)
• Highly compatible (Works with most SMS apps and other 3rd party apps)
• Even more features coming soon! (such as Custom Word/Phrase Filters)
• Mumble! is a vibrating notification app only and does not send or display messages. You can use it with almost any SMS app that you want and use it with most other 3rd notification apps like “Light Flow” and “Floating Notifications”!
• Has been tested to work on these SMS apps:
- Stock/Default (the one that came with your phone)
- Hangouts (JUST CONFIRMED!)
- Go SMS
- Handcent SMS
- Chomp SMS
- Textra SMS
- Hi Message
- Messaging 7
- hello sms
- Easy SMS
(Ninja SMS is currently unsupported)
What the permissions mean:
Read/receive your text messages:
All this does is let Mumble! receive and parse the messages you receive. This is an automated process so your information stays private.
Run at startup:
Allows Mumble! to automatically reboot itself when you restart your phone so that you don’t have to remember to manually launch it everytime.
Needed to control your phone’s vibrations for notifications.
This work is part of the dissertation Koji Pereira for the Masters of Art and Image Technology's School of Fine Arts (UFMG). Driven by Carlos Falci and co-created by Claudio Fernando Pinto.
In Places Unseen sought to create a tool that encourages the drift and the record of statements about different areas of the city. Here the map of the space designed functions only as a geographical reference, the most important record of the testimony of lived space. The immediate inspiration of the work are the Situationists, the "moments" of Henri Lefebvre, the virtual Pierre Lévy's critique of David Harvey and convivencialidade Ivan Illich.
Place Near me enables you to find place in the world with convenience.
Quickly find places nearby. Places Near Me allow you to do a quick and easy search on places based on your current location.
you cab get path from your location to find location.
- See your location on map
- Get path your location to your place location
Following places you can find :
Grocery / Supermarket
Home Goods Store
Local Government Office
Place Of Worship
Real Estate Agency
“Let Your Photo Say ‘I was Here’ “. Capture & Tag your memorable moements with InstaCheckIn. Create your own Photo Card, Select your own Skin & Theme, Stamp your Current Location/Place along with the date and Share it.
With InstaCheckIn, now you can CheckIn into your photos.
How It works:-
1. Take / Select Photo
2. Select Skins
3. Select Your Place,
4. Add Caption
5. Share It or Save it on SD ……… !
From the Settings Option you can select the theme of the Photo Card of your own Choice.
PhotoCaption option provides you various options to decorate your photo with Various Captions. You can add your facebook friends to the caption, or select any quote from local Database of Quotes or Write your own Caption if you want.
MyPlaces option will get you the list of All the Places near you with 250m Radius automatically depending on your GPS Coordinates via Google Places.
If you want to Change the Theme of the Photo Card, goto Settings and Select a built in Theme of your own choice and make your Photo Card Beautiful.
You can also submit us your Photo Cards. Select Photo Cards will be shared on your our facebook and twitter profiles. (fb.com/InstaCheckInHD, twitter.com/InstaCheckInHD)
HootSuite is free for up to 5 social network accounts and has over 8 million users. It is the top app for Android to help you manage social media and track social media analytics.
Publish and schedule messages, monitor mentions and conversations about your brand, and track analytics - all from your Android device.
HootSuite allows you to:
* Publish and share photos to all your social networks at once
* Manage multiple social network accounts on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
* Schedule a post to Facebook or a tweet to Twitter to be sent at a later time or day
* AutoSchedule messages to automatically post them at the best time of day
* Check-in to Foursquare
* Monitor your brand on Twitter and Facebook
* Receive optional notifications for Twitter and Facebook updates when people mention your brand or talk about keywords you follow
* Shorten links with Ow.ly and track click-through stat report analytics
HootSuite for Android complements your account on the HootSuite web platform. You can easily add your social network accounts such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Foursquare to your HootSuite account to get started.
Simple, efficient, and powerful, HootSuite for Android allows you to:
* Tweet from multiple Twitter accounts or schedule tweets for Twitter accounts.
* Post to Facebook Profiles and Pages or schedule Facebook posts.
You can also post to LinkedIn, Foursquare, and more from virtually anywhere. Plus, you can easily manage campaigns & analytics, schedule updates, and even translate and publish messages to/from over 50 languages.
Get the top app to build your audience, manage Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Foursquare from anywhere and tie analytics back to your goals.
Sign up for HootSuite for free: http://hootsuite.com
Questions or Feedback?
More from developer
* Check-in to Facebook with just 2 clicks from your home screen with the 1x1 widget. Optionally tag friends.
* Draw zones on the map where you check-in automatically to any Facebook places of your choice (like Glympse but for space instead of time).
* Get notifications when your Facebook friends checkin nearby, and view recent Facebook checkins either on a Google Map or in list form. Never again miss out on the opportunity for real-world meet-ups that checkins bring!
* Other cool features include time stats for places which can be appended to checkin messages; and multiple location options, including WiFi, GPS and custom plot on the map before checkin.
See our Premium key for unlocking even more awesome features, including Priority Places, Photo Checkins, Auto-Checkouts, Privacy, 4x1 Widget, Custom Stat Messages, Time Targets, Satellite Maps, and get the ad-free experience of Smart Places.
Get Smart Places Checkin today and check in to Facebook Places the smart way!
Note: Requires Facebook permissions for access at any time ("may access your data when not using the app"), and for posting a checkin. We recommend that you also install the official Facebook for Android app, as this makes logging in easier and more reliable.
The Smart Places check in app is not affiliated with or endorsed by Facebook. The map is Powered by Google. The map artwork in the feature and promotional graphics is ©2011 Google - Map data ©2011 Tele Atlas.
Find out by playing this fun, simple and addictive game.
The aim is to count a number of objects within a given time limit. While easy at first, later stages require and develop approximate counting skills.
Global leaderboards and challenges via Scoreloop.
v1.1: Buddies leaderboard.
Can also be used as a fun way to learn English vocabulary through play!
Requires ScratchDown (free) to be installed.
v1.1: move to SD-card option (Froyo).
This Geography add-on to ScratchDown lets you scratch-and-guess hidden outline maps of American states & world countries.
Fun way to learn geography or challenge your skills through play!
Requires ScratchDown (free) to be installed (see "View more applications").
v1.1: move to SD (Froyo).
This Money add-on to ScratchDown lets you scratch-and-guess a combined value of 4 hidden Euro coins or notes.
Fun way for children to learn mental arithmetic. Also requires logical thinking.
Requires ScratchDown (free) to be installed (see "View more applications").
v1.1: move to SD (Froyo)
This Custom add-on to ScratchDown lets you create your own scratch-and-guess games with photos from Flickr. Just provide user name, group name and/or tags.
A whole new experience of viewing your own and others' photos through play!
Requires ScratchDown (free) to be installed.
v1.1: to SD.