The AS/400 - also called the "IBM iSeries," is a midrange server from IBM, designed for the business world. TN5250 is a terminal emulator which provides access to an AS/400.
As a start, please first try the free lite version.
- Designed for Chromebook and similar devices with a keyboard.
- Uses Android part of the Chromebook OS.
- Supports all standard 5250 emulation features.
- Alternate screen size (24x80 or 27x132).
- Device name support.
- TLS 1.0/1.2. Certificates are not supported.
- Hotspots (Fx and URL text in the 5250 screen can be used as buttons).
- Touch screen support.
- External mouse support.
- Functions keys F1-F24 can be part of the Toolbar.
- Toolbar can be configured.
- Hardware keyboard layout can ve configured.
- Lifetime free upgrades to new versions of the product.
- Cannot be used on Android phones/tablets. We have a "Mocha TN5250 for Android" product for such devices.
- Runs only in landscape mode, and cannot be used with a screen keyboard.