I like it.
I don't understand. This is free. This is the ONLY floating picture alternative even REMOTELY close to the Apple TV floating pictures screensaver. This is the IDEAL way to display thousands of pictures collected over a lifetime on a frame. I want to support development for the mere reason that when tablets come out that are the size of wall picture frames, I WANT THIS ON THEM so that people can see my photo album, and tap to zoom on those images floating by they find interesting. Tsunami in high res is incredible. WHY ISN'T THIS MORE RECOGNIZED??!!
Is the ONLY reason why i have 4 tablets.... Best Digital Picture Frame (live wallpaper) with WEB Connectivity., stay in touch with friends&family.. I would even PAY/DONATE for it.... BUT no updates in a long time... Picasa/GooglePLUS doesnt work anymore... no NETWORK/INSTAGRAM/TWITTER/TUMBLR/DROPBOX etc. support. PLEASE FIX GOOGLE+
Misnamed Poor execution. Very little user control. All I wanted was to be able to float an image or two over another app or the desktop, the way floating notes and floating browsers do. This app just does whatever it wants. It should be named something else because it behaves more like a floating picture gallery or a screensaver app. Quite useless, in my opinion.
* Upped the resolution of both selected and floating images.
* Images loaded from phone now load much much faster!
* Fixed loading of pictures from 500px.
* REMOVED Picasa / Google Photo integration. This broke at some point, and what with Google not being too happy updating their documentation, I need a bit of time before I can get this up and running again.
* Minor UI changes, just to make it readable again.
Beautiful animated drops of water on your screen at the touch of your fingers!
Phone cracked screen prank that looks like a real crack, fire & broken screen 3D
Pink and Beautiful Butterflies with sparkling hearts all over your screen!