If you have problem for the same, you may help from a tool that let you to translate speech to text. Here's a look at three types of Speech-To-Text apps that can assist you get things done with a lot less bother:
Our app Best in android market have great UI and Great working app.
Speech-To-Text app is simple and user friendly application. The text appears after you finish speaking, so it may take a minute getting used to. But once you get the regularity, you can send and share long emails and on other social media and many messaging application such as Watsapp, Viber, Skype by a high level of accuracy in more than 30 different languages.
It is very powerful voice to text application use the Google recognition voice service. Whatever you give as voice will be translate into words by this exciting Voice-To-Text application. It is very excellent for messaging facilities as it comes with dictation and this app is for the people who are slow in writing, so by this app you can dictate your document and can perform editing task whatever you want.
You can ask anything, anyplace. Use it anywhere or anytime your hands may be full. Plus, searching with your voice creates looking words you're not confident how to spell faster and easier. Voice Search keeps save your time and makes your life better! So, if you want a fine voice search app - Voice Search is a great choice!
Supported languages :
English, French, Spanish, Italian, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Danish, Greek, Estonian, Persian chandani, Finnish, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Japanese, Haitian, Korean, Lithuanian, Latvian, malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Danish, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Chinese
Keyword: Speech to Text Translator, text to speech, Speech to Text, text to voice,
User can easily share the text through SMS or Whatsapp or any other application which expects text as input.
Speech To Text(STT) SMS/Whatsapp/All application is having following features,
- User can just enter text by speaking words/sentences.
- This application will display set/list of matching words/sentences after each speech, user can select matching one.
- Speech To Text(STT) SMS/Whatsapp/All application is having very simple user interface.
- Speech To Text(STT) SMS/Whatsapp/All application will provide option of editing text to user.
- Connect to internet to get best matching words of your speech.
NOTE: After trying this app. Please try ad-free pro version https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dashami.stt_pro
Write SMS by voice provides you the powerful and easy in use system to write your SMS by voice.
This application flexibly configured to your needs and has the most complete functionality.
- Create SMS by voice and comfortably edit them
- Dictionary parsing (just say “comma” and app will replace it to “,”)
- You can edit dictionary parsing
- You can choose contact or tell the receiver's number by voice
- Loop recognition
- Careful recognition provide you to choose several variants of recognized text
- Undo the last recognition function
- Quick smiles panel
- Simple SMS traffic mode (control your inbox and outbox messages)
- You can reply to any incoming message in 2 clicks
- Message length counter
- Comfortable customizable notifications
- Confirm sending option
- Not only SMS (send your message with e-mail, Bluetooth, Facebook and other apps)
- Very quick and useful
- Nice design
- More than 70 recognition languages and you can switch them very quickly
- Localized to: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian and Polish.
Attention! This application need Internet access for voice recognition.
Alice is your personal assistant. Alice can help you do things quickly and easily.
With Alice, Android users get a helpful assistant at hand, which understands more than just commands.
You can have a conversation with Alice, give her instructions or ask for general terms of information.
Currently Alice can assist you with following functions:
Call, SMS, Email, Translation, Navigation, Alarm, Timer, App Launcher, Calculator, Facebook, Websearch, Weather, Search images.. and many many more.
You can also define your own commands with Alice and you have the opportunity to control devices which are accessible via a web interface.
Alice knows a lot and is constantly learning new things, some examples:
- Do I need Sunglasses?
- How far is it from New York to San Fransisco?
- How high is the Eiffel tower?
- How is the movie Inception?
- Do you know any good games?
- What is the stock price of Google?
- Do I have unread messages?
- Director of Inception
- Zap to CNN
- Set up a meeting on monday at 12 o'clock coffee with Megan
- How does my day look on friday?
- Play Whitney Houston - Step by step
- Show me my pictures
- How's the weather?
- Call John Smith
- Send a message to John i'm coming later
- Wake me up in half an hour
- What is 5 + 7 * 3
- How many contacts do I have?
- How many songs do I have?
- Set Timer for 20 seconds
- What's the definition of aspirin
- Translate into german hello how are you
- Start WhatsApp
- What is 5 meters in miles
- Do you know Barack Obama
- Navigate me to the next McDonald's
- Make the light on
- Show me New York on the map
- How many contacts do i have?
- Post on Facebook what's up?
- Search for pizzeria in New York
- Who is Angela Merkel?
- Mute / Silent
- Navigate to New York
- What is the capital of Germany
- How many people live in Berlin?
- How old is Rihanna?
- When is her birthday?
- Show me a picture of Michael Jackson
Requirements: Google voice search (available in android market for free)
Supported languages: German and English
The Online-TTS is powered by iSpeech®
By downloading you accept the license agreement and privacy of YourApp24.
Tags: Voice recognition, Voice Control, Speech Assistant, Sprachassistent, Butler, Sprachsteuerung, Spracherkennung, Siri for Android, Assistant, Assistent, Dreambox, Enigma2, Haushaltssteuerung, Jbmedia, Majel, Speech control.
Compared in the internet with: Apple Siri, Cortana, Google Now, Svoice, Nuance Dragon Go, AVX, Speaktoit, Alicoid, Alpha, Vlingo, Evi, Voice Actions, Voice Search, Omega, Cluzee, Maluuba, Iris, Skyvi, utter, Jeannie, EVA Intern.
Editing your text messages is intuitive and easy--correct your wording simply by repeating or rephrasing. Voca just gets it! Based on the powerful Robin.AI platform, it puts your phone's speech recognition on steroids.
In a noisy (or quiet) place? No problem, texting by keyboard is still available!
No internet connection? No problem: it works offline! As long as you have basic cellular connection.
Set Voca as your default texting app, the more you use it, the better it gets at understanding you.
* Compare to Nuance Dragon Mobile, Vlingo, Sonalight Text by Voice, Speech to Text, Voice SMS, Write SMS by Voice, Voice Text, etc.
** Remove signature via settings screen.
The Android Remote Microphone will work on devices using OS 2.2 and higher. It’s easier than ever to use this app with Dragon NaturallySpeaking version 12. Simply use the camera on your device to scan the barcode.
Once the Remote Microphone App is installed, you will need to create a profile in Dragon NaturallySpeaking or Dragon Dictate. Steps include:
• Ensure your PC or Mac and Android device are connected to the same WiFi network. Note: if there are firewalls in your network, the app might not communicate successfully with Dragon.
• In the settings of the app, to set up the profile you will need the following (this information is presented to you when you create a profile selecting the Dragon Remote Microphone in Dragon NaturallySpeaking and Dragon Dictate):
o Current Dragon Profile Name
o Computer Name
o IP Address
o Computer Port
• You are now ready to get started using the Android Remote Microphone and Dragon NaturallySpeaking 12!
You can also create images and send them between your apps.
• Send and receive text messages, post Facebook and Twitter updates, emails and much more - all hands-free - using Nuance's incredibly accurate voice recognition technology.
• Set reminders, make appointments, and search the internet without lifting a finger.
• Be prepared for your day and ask about the weather or your upcoming appointments.
• Turn on Attentive Mode to wake up your assistant at any time, even if your screen is locked.
• Create your own voiceprint so your assistant will be attentive to only your commands and no one else.
• Choose a voice and create a name for your assistant.
Text to speech, speech to text, Dragon Mobile Assistant can do all that and more. How will you use your reliable new assistant to instantly streamline your life?
Take a quick survey and let us know how we're doing: http://svy.mk/1gYuSvk
Nuance product support site: http://bit.ly/1fKUbvH
Product website for more available features: http://bit.ly/1hfquSW
Product videos: http://bit.ly/1jwAUTr
Like us on Facebook: http://on.fb.me/1jwBKQ9
* Hands-free speech recognition at the press of a single button.
* Searchable. Notes are indexed for fast searching.
* Password protection option for notes.
* Share notes with SMS, email, Twitter, and any other app that accepts plain text.
* Quickly add notes. If you have a slide out keyboard, just slide it out and start typing.
* Accepts plain text from other apps that share.
* Password locked notes are encrypted beyond the first 20 characters. This allows you to be able to identify and search for the note, while at the same time have the rest of it encrypted with the AES encryption standard. This is the same encryption standard used by the US government and banks.
* Star notes with star filtering.
* Color-code notes and filter your list by color.
* Organize notes by category.
* Deleted notes are moved to the trash so you have a chance to restore them.
* SD Card Backup and Restore. Lets you make a backup of all your notes and stores them encrypted on your SD card.
* Continue button after creating your voice note, so you can add additional speech text if needed.
* Time to Breathe option - lets you choose how long to wait before stopping speech input.
* Full Screen and popup screen text editors.
* Quotation marks. You can now say Quotation Mark and it will place one in your note.
* Carriage Return. You can say Carriage Return to simulate pressing the Enter key.
* Category Sharing. You can share/export an entire category of notes.
* Light and Dark Themes.
* Text editor. This is the classic note pad functionality. ListNote works well as a scratchpad, memopad, or note book - much like the classic android apps colornote, ak notepad, and note everything, but with more speech-to-text functionality.
* Quick and easy note taking with speech to text. Your voice is "recorded" as text. Does not function as an actual voice recorder though.
* You can create a to do list, also refered to as a ToDo list, or 2do list. Similar to list maker apps such as anydo (any.do) or mobislenotes, but with voice recognition as a more integral part.
* Task list. Like other free notepad apps such as wunderlist, astrid, or gtd, but with speech recognition playing a more prominent role.
* Shopping list. Great when you want to quickly write down something you'll need at the grocery store.
* Notebook organized with color tabs. You can make a color note tab by long-pressing a note and selecting "Change Tab Color".
* Simple notetaking. Many people prefer a notepad app that doesn't require you to make an account and upload all your notes to a server like Evernote or Springpad. There is no account necessary with ListNote. All your notes are stored on your own device.
* Dictation software. You can transcribe your thoughts quickly and easily. You can then edit the result like you would with any text pad or scratch pad. When you're editing the notes with the textpad, you can insert speech anywhere in the text, and even undo the last speech input if it didn't turn out right.
* Memo pad. Works great as a memo app, much like others such as inkpad, mobisle, and catch, but with a different feature set.
* Secure notes. You can create safe notes that are private. These private notes are locked with password protection. When you lock a note it's an easy way to encrypt text from prying eyes.
* Google voice search is required for speech to text functionality to work. Most devices come with it pre-installed. If you don't want to use the speech recognition functions, the app is still fully functional without it.
With the latest version, you can now have the recordings automatically compressed using AAC audio compression, reducing the file size by more than 10 times. The latest version also provides a home screen widget, allowing you to start recording with a single tap, without even launching the app.
Dictadroid is very simple to use and has many unique features, including:
- Pause/Resume while recording or playing
- Insert/Overwrite recording modes
- Automatic Voice Activity Detection
- Audio Gain Control
- Record/Play in the background or while screen is off
- Save audio files in WAV format
- Automatically compress the audio files
- Share via Email, MMS, FTP, Box, Google Drive, Dropbox, or Quicktate
- Use volume buttons to rewind/forward/record/play
- Support for home screen widget
The latest User Guide can be found at http://www.dictadroid.com/Help
Like us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/dictadroid
Tags: record, insert, WAV, AAC, widget, compressed, dictation, voice recorder, share, tablet, dictaphone, ftp, box, dropbox, Google drive, email
Our customers love Tablet Talk! Here's what some of them have to say:
★ "By far my most-used app. When I'm home my phone stays hidden on my desk."
★ "Officially the coolest app I have... Works great with the Nexus 7 and the HTC Thunderbolt phone."
★ "This is one of the most useful apps on Google Play."
★ "Love it! I've tried almost all of the tablet texting apps and I like this one the best! Most important to me is that It's private and secure - it doesn't use some third party company/website where my conversations are stored, all my texts are between the recipient and myself like they should be. I love the look, the layout, and the optional themes."
★ "I am a General Contractor and Tablet Talk is one of the most used apps on my Android phone and tablet. I will never be without it."
How does it work? Tablet Talk pairs your Android phone to an Android tablet over Bluetooth or WiFi (sorry, iPads, iPhones, Windows Phone, and BlackBerry are not supported). Incoming text messages on your phone instantly appear on your tablet. Start texting from a tablet on the larger keyboard, without having to reach for your phone! You can even make tablet phone calls (Bluetooth headset required).
★ Privacy. Unlike other Android texting apps, Tablet Talk directly syncs SMS/MMS messages between the tablet and Android phone. No uploading or saving on company servers.
★ Speed. Tablet SMS notifications are almost instant. The tablet rings in real-time when you have a call!
★ Flexibility. Text anywhere, anytime, with or without Internet access. No mobile data is used to sync SMS. Easily switch between Bluetooth and WiFi. You can even link your tablet over your Android phone’s Wi-Fi hotspot, or over Bluetooth when Bluetooth tethering!
★ Quick Reply Popups and rich expandable Notifications.
★ Caller ID. Do you use a Bluetooth headset with your phone? Combined with Tablet Talk, you can dial and answer calls on the tablet, including a full call log. The phone stays in your pocket, or in its charger!
★ Android support: Tablet Talk works with newer versions of Android, including Android 4.3 Jelly Bean (used on the new N7 tablet).
★ There's more: MMS & group MMS support, custom themes, DashClock Extensions, Android SMS delivery reports, emoticons/smilies, backup and restore tablet SMS to phone … the list goes on!
Install Tablet Talk on both your tablet and Android phone, but only pay for it once. After you buy the app on your tablet, it will be made free for your phone on the Play Store. Here’s how to complete the installation:
1. Open the Play Store on your phone.
2. Press menu and select Settings-> Accounts. Select the account used to get the app on your tablet.
3. Press the menu button again and select “My apps.” Tablet Talk should be listed and available to install.
Tablet Talk works with all popular Android SMS apps, and does not replace how you text on your phone. If you use Go SMS, Handcent, or MIUI please see the FAQ in Tablet Talk or the Tablet Talk website for a quick and easy fix if messages do not automatically sync to the tablet.
If you would like to try Tablet Talk we use a 48 hour refund policy. Just send us an email anytime after the Play Store 15-minute period.
Visit the Tablet Talk website at http://tablettalkapp.com to see the FAQ and get other tips!
“[Swype’s] years of experience still make for the most accurate gesture keyboard available.” – TIME, 50 Best Android Apps for 2013
“Revolutionary and quickly makes thumb-typing feel antiquated.” - PC Magazine, Android App of the Year 2013
• 250+ Million Users and Growing
• Own the Original Swype Keyboard that Started it All – Accept No Imitations
SWYPE – YOUR KEYBOARD FOR LIFE:
Swype is all about YOU. Whether you’re a fast tapper, exact typer or a Swype Ninja, get ready for a better, faster keyboard experience that gets smarter the more you use it. Swype pays attention to the way you input text and creates a personal language model that follows you from device to device. Swype – the world’s most powerful keyboard.
SWYPE KEYBOARD FEATURES:
NEW: Intuitive Emoji support in 8 Languages: English (+UK), French, Italian, German, Spanish, Korean, Chinese. Simply tap or Swype a word and Swype will proactively suggest the corresponding Emoji from the Word Choice List. Don’t just take our Emoji for it, give it a try!
MAJOR LEAGUE SOCCER KEYBOARD THEMES - Hold down the Swype key and select "Themes" to get yours! Buy one at the promotional price of $1.99 today.
BILINGUAL SUPPORT – Swype now lets you enter words from two languages at once! Words suggested by Swype will automatically adjust to your bilingual language preferences.
MORE CUSTOMIZATION OPTIONS – Swype lets you customize your keyboard including long-press delay, vibration duration, keyboard height and mini left/right keyboards in landscape mode.
ACCESSIBILITY SUPPORT – Swype supports Android’s “Talkback” and “Explore by Touch” accessibility features. When accessibility features are enabled the user’s entered text will be spoken back.
PERSONAL DICTIONARY BACKUP & SYNC – Swype enables you to backup your personal dictionary to the cloud and synchronize it with any Android device with Swype on it – never lose the words that you add to your personal dictionary again! (Opt-in feature)
SWYPE LIVING LANGUAGE & HOTWORDS keeps you always up to date with a real-time, crowd-sourced and news derived language model that gives you immediate access to our continuously updated language dictionary. Imagine having instant access to the hottest words and phrases that people are using at that moment.(Opt-in feature)
NEXT WORD PREDICTION – So intelligent, it's like Swype can read your mind! The most powerful language models on the market train your device to learn your unique vocabulary and predict your words based on previous usage, Swype can predict commonly used words and phrases.
LANGUAGE DOWNLOADS – Swype supports more than 71 downloadable languages and 20 dialects.
TABLET KEYBOARDS – Swype features three unique tablet keyboard designs: a full screen keyboard, a small and moveable keyboard, and a split screen keyboard.
DRAGON DICTATION – Swype comes with best-in-class voice recognition so you can go hands-free and dictate text quickly with a simple press of the voice key on the Swype keyboard.
KEYBOARD THEMES – With a wide variety of themes to choose from, you can personalize the look of your Swype keyboard to one that is all your own.
GESTURES – Use Swype gestures for quick everyday tasks such as:
• Select All (Swype key to ‘A’)
• Cut (Swype key to ‘X’)
• Copy (Swype key to ‘C’)
• Paste (Swype key to ‘V’)
• Search (Swype key to ‘S’)
Want to learn more?
New users: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2pQmNfOoKU
Returning Swype'rs: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h75VTpHQIUA
For support, please see our knowledge base or contact our technical support team: http://technicalsupport.nuance.com.
It allows importing web pages directly from the browser to listen to them. You can also import selected text from other apps.
-Text to voice
-Read web pages
-Play / Pause / Stop
-Export audio as WAV file
-Lots of languages (internet connection required for some)
Make your phone say anything you want in many languages! Let your phone read the news for you!
There's a paid version available WITHOUT ADS here:
NOTE: Your phone must have a Text-to-Speech enginge for Talk to work. If it doesn't have it you can download it from Google Play. Depending on the TTS engine, some languages that appear in the app may not work.
G+ community: https://plus.google.com/communities/107986392540899459664
Simple and efficient App that uses the standard Android in built speech to text facility.
Dictate a list which can be left on your phone for, or email the list for future reference, all within the App.
Text can also be typed.
Great for dictating shopping list, packing list, gift ideas, etc.
ALPHA can research data and facts and execute commands – it knows what you want and talks with you!
Advantages of Pro version: http://goo.gl/hQuHMi
Pay with PayPal or paysafecard: http://goo.gl/eeIDgt
You can talk with ALPHA about the weather, call contacts and much more.
Say for example “How is the weather today in Cologne?” and ALPHA will show you the relevant weather data for Cologne.
Simply ask ALPHA for anything that interests you:
• How far is it from Cologne to Berlin?
• How many people live in Germany?
• What is Google?
• Who is Barack Obama?
• How old is he?
• Who is his wife?
• When was Michael Jackson born?
• When he died?
• Where is the Eiffel Tower?
• How many states does the US have?
• How old is Rihanna?
• Who is her boyfriend?
• Who is the prime minister of Turkey?
• Show me a picture of the Eiffel Tower.
• How will be the weather like in Paris?
• How’s the weather? (automatic position detection)
• Post to Facebook "Good morning, world!"
• What is the capital of Turkey?
• Elevation of New York?
• How long is River Thames?
• How big is London?
• How tall is Lionel Messi?
• Which nationality has Obama?
• Where am I? (automatic position detection)
• What means hello in Japanese?
• Calculate 3 times 8 minus root of tangent of 3.
• What is 2 times pi?
• What is my horoscope?
• Show me my calendar.
• Do I have an appointment on Friday?
• Events from the next day after tomorrow.
• Do I have appointments from Tuesday till Friday 14 o’clock?
• Write an SMS to John Doe.
• Create a new event.
• Remind me tomorrow at 5 o’clock to the meeting with Peter.
• Who was the leading actor of the movie Avatar?
• Who directed in Avatar?
• How long takes the film Avatar?
• My name is Peter.
• My zodiac sign is Aries.
• Call my wife.
• Go to Facebook.
• Search for Wikipedia antimatter.
• Open TheTimes.co.uk.
• Wake me up at 6 o’clock.
• Write an e-mail.
• Navigate to London.
• Search for restaurants near to me.
• Are there cafés here?
• Navigate to the nearest doctor.
• Search for a shop in Hamburg.
• Switch the light on.
• Light off.
• Set the timer to 3 minutes and 10 seconds.
• Timer at 20 o’clock.
• Turn Bluetooth on.
• WLAN off.
• Be quiet! (Mute)
• Sounds off.
… and much more!
Of course these are only examples – ALPHA understands you too, if you speak colloquially. We use the Intelligent Recognition Resampler™ method, which is analyzing your speech several times with the help of a huge database – which is growing every day – and providing the best results.
That means: Up to 60% better voice recognition!
And the best of all: ALPHA improves daily, with your help!
• Google Voicesearch
• English, German and Turkish
The alarm does not work?
Probably your device does not support this function; an additional alarm app (e. g. Circle Alarm) may be required.
For PayPal buyers: http://goo.gl/t39Hs
Terms & Conditions: http://goo.gl/z4wyn
(With the purchase of ALPHA you accept the terms and conditions.)
Tags: Voice control, Alice, AIVC, Alicoid, Agent, Iris, Risi, Cluzee, S Voice, Eva, Omega, Siri, Apple, iPhone, iPad, Majel, Asistan B, Turkcell