• Multiple accounts in multiple currencies.
• Add single/recurring entries like income, expense, account transfer and bills.
• Track your Incomes, Expenses and Bills more effectively.
• Budget with rollover. ( Carrying current month left budget amount to next month).
• Budget for multiple currencies.
• Recurring with no end dates.
• Add payments of income, expense and account transfer type.
• Schedule the payments and recurring payments
• Take a picture of receipt
• Payment alerts
• Income budget ( You can use it as savings tracker ).
• Expense budget (You can set custom accounts and categories for tracking budget).
• Add tags for transactions.
• Add transaction status, payment method for each transaction.
• Identify transaction status by color.
• Search and reports.
• Export account activities into CSV or XLS for desktop.
• Import .csv
• Customize categories/subcategories, payer/payer, tags, date format, amount format, themes.
• Account transfer between same and different currency account.
• Dropbox integration.
• Synchronizing data between devices.
• Password protection.
• Backup/Restore Database.
• More awesome features.
Note : Try this awesome app for free for 90 days.
Use the individual transactions and recurring transactions feature to get an idea of your expenses over the next couple of months and see how much money you have available to spend. The app also gives you a graphical overview of the information, making it easier to plan (larger) purchases over the upcoming months.
The budget mode allows you to set goals for various criteria and periods. For example, create a monthly limit for refueling or a weekly limit for food. You can also define limits for accounts such as credit cards or payment types. Furthermore, it can be determined whether recurring budgets should be transferred to the next periods.
• Available offline. The app has for security reasons no internet permission.
• Configurable Material Design layout.
• Switch between the different views current balance and monthly balance.
• Visualise the statistics as a table or graph and see where you have spent your money.
• Manage multiple accounts and make transfers between them.
• Add further main and subcategories to analyze your cost curve.
• Manage more optional lists of payment types, groups or persons.
• Group the statistics and charts by category, accounts and if activated in the settings by groups, persons or payment types.
• Add photos (e.g. receipts) to your transactions.
• Use reminders to remind you of pending payments.
• Define the beginning of the month based on your regular salary (e.g. the 1st or the 15th).
• Reconcile your expenses with your bank statement.
• Create templates to make the input of your transactions even easier.
• Filter and sort your transactions according to various criteria and time periods.
• Protect your sensitive data with a password.
• Import existing data or bank statements using the CSV import (import of other formats on request).
• Export your data to HTML or CSV in order to view or print them on your PC.
• Create backups so you never lose your data (including automatic backups).
• 4 Widgets.
My Budget Book is easy to use and is continuously developed. The app is available in 11 languages and includes an integrated manual which will help you to find all features of the app.
For security reasons, there is no internet permission. To use the app on multiple devices or to add automatic backups in the cloud, please read the chapter Synchronization of the integrated manual.
If you have any questions or suggestions, just send a mail via the integrated support function.
HandWallet Expense Manager is a free expense manager app used to control spending, plan budget, track expense and income and avoid over-draft.
• Unlimited expenses / expenditures
• Manage your cash flow, checking, credit cards, e-wallet or giftcard expenses
• Interactive graphical charts of your expense and income
• Voice recognition! Record your expense without typing ( Expense Tracker Recorder )
• Save you time: more than 100 built in categories and sub categories (Food, Health, Transportation etc)
• Multiple accounts
• Multiple currencies. exchange rates manager - automatically online exchange rates
• Money manager - travel abroad and manage all expense in your home currency!
• Can link each transaction to categories (what is the expense ?), location (where did this expense took place?), persons (who did the expense ?) or projects (to what activity this expense is related?)
• Budgeter - Plan budget for each category, person or project
• Let you attach images, documents or voice memo
• EXCLUSIVE! Payment manager and credit card manager - calculate the exact payments in your credit card according to your "grace period" and "due day". You will never be surprised again
• EXCLUSIVE! Loans manager - calculate the interest and linkage on your mortgage or loans
• EXCLUSIVE! Consumption manager - manage your expense by consumption. If you pay for something for the whole year show in the chart only the relevant part for each month!
• Personal accountant. Business users can track invoices, receipts, delivery notes and VAT
• Business users can manage different worlds: one for their business and one for their home
• Manage expense anytime anywhere - internet connection not required
• Personal finance management: personal / family calculator.
• Advanced search options to find a transaction bill invoice or expenditure
• Backup & restore of your expenses
• Let you share your information to Facebook, Twitter, Google and other social networks
• Online help within the app
• Fast, reliable & secured. Password protection
• Ahead of any other free app : Mint, Pageonce, EasyMoney, Daily Money, Daily Expense Manager and others
Why to use an expense manager / expense tracker ?
Because tracking expenses and personal finance on a daily basis will give you control of your financial life, help you to be organized and pay bills, save you money and give you a better chance to discover your full financial potential.
Why to use HandWallet Expense Manager ?
Because it's the best expense manager app. And because we are creating expense manager and personal finance accounting software for 10 years and know exactly why most people want to manage expense but only few succeed.
How to start ?
Download the expense manager app for free. Verify that your language, country and currency are correct. Hand Wallet will create 3 default accounts: cash, bank account and credit card. You can later change the names of these accounts by pressing the "Data" tab and then "Accounts", for example Bank of America, credit card visa or electronic wallet.
Then press the menu button and log your first expense. Track expenditures on a daily basis.
How to manage budget ?
Select the "data" tab and then categories. Select your category, for example " car expense ". Press the "advanced" button and select the type of budget: fixed budget, summarized budget, mix budget and so on. You can define a different budget for each period.
How to see a bar or pie graph of your expense ?
Press the "analyst" tab. Then select the category, for example " car expense " and the period.
You can switch between expenses and budget by using the icon at the left.
More add-ons to expense manager :
Download budget and budget widget, accounting widget, personal finance location and bank SMS to add more features to HandWallet Expense Manager
Alle kan bruge MobilePay. Du behøver altså ikke at være kunde i Danske Bank for at tilmelde dig og bruge MobilePay, men det er et krav, at du er fyldt 15 år, og at du kun bruger den som privatperson.
For at tilmelde dig skal du have
• eget dansk mobiltelefonnummer
• eget dansk udstedt betalingskort – VisaDankort, MasterCard, Maestro, Visa, Visa Electron eller Dankort
• egen dansk bankkonto
• en gyldig mail adresse.
For at komme i gang med MobilePay skal du
• indtaste dit navn
• læse og acceptere betingelserne
• bekræfte dit mobilnummer med en aktiveringskode
• indtaste dit kortnummer og dine kontooplysninger
• oprette en selvvalgt kode
Du logger efterfølgende på MobilePay med en firecifret personlig kode, som du har oprettet ved tilmelding. Når du har registreret dig som bruger, kan du
• sende penge til personer med et dansk mobilnummer
• Betale til butikker, der modtager MobilePay
• anmode om penge fra personer med et dansk mobilnummer
• dele en regning med dine venner
• se en liste over gennemførte og ventende overførsler
• følge med i dit forbrug og aktuelle beløbsgrænser.
Du kan læse mere om MobilePay og beløbsgrænser på www.danskebank.dk/mobilepay.
This is the lite version of the 'Home Budget with Sync' app, which is available as a paid application. Limited to 20 expense entries and 10 income entries.
Now available in mobile (Android, iPhone/iPad) and desktop versions (Windows, Mac OS), including instant data sync between mobile/desktop versions.
HomeBudget is an integrated expense tracker designed to help you track your expenses, income, bills-due and account balances. It offers support for budgeting and allows analysis of your expenses and income, including charts and graphs. Two key differentiating features of HomeBudget are:
1. Integrated set of features. The features within HomeBudget are well integrated such that a bill can become an expense (when you pay for it) and also adjust the account balance at the same time.
2. Family sync. HomeBudget includes Family Sync, an advanced feature that allows a group of devices within the household to exchange expense and income information, and work together within a single budget. Once setup, the devices sync with each other automatically over the air. Family Sync works across all features including Bills and Accounts. Please refer to the Family Sync Quick Start guide at http://www.anishu.com for details.
✓ Create/Edit/Delete expenses and recurring expenses
✓ Browse expense entries by month, by category/date with the ability to drill-down
✓ Optionally associate an account and payee with an account
✓ Attach photo images of receipts; drag and resize images on screen
✓ Search expense entries
✓ Create/Edit/Delete income and recurring income
✓ Optionally associate an account with the income
✓ Create/Edit/Delete bills and recurring bills
✓ Support for Payees, and track payments by Payee.
✓ Make payment on bills either an as expense or as a transfer (to avoid double accounting your expenses)
✓ Calendar and list view of Bills
✓ Bill reminders
Categories and Budget
✓ Create/Edit/Delete expense categories and sub-categories
✓ Set a budget, and track expenses at the category/sub-category level.
✓ Associate icons with the categories and reorder category display order
✓ Budget rollover
✓ Classify expenses into fixed, variable and discretionary and compute your disposable income
✓ Support for Accounts such as Checking, Savings, Credit, Debit, Cash, etc.
✓ Associate your expense and income entries with your accounts and accurately track account balances.
✓ View transactions, and do transfer between accounts.
✓ Trend chart for Expense, Budget and Income for the last 6 months
✓ Pie/Bar charts for expense break-down
✓ Export data/reports by email or via WiFi
✓ Automatically sync multiple devices (Android, iPhone, iPad) in the household and see the same numbers on all devices over 3G/4G and WiFi
✓ Work within the same budget with other members of the household
✓ Backup/Restore complete application data, including all receipts
✓ Password protection
✓ Ability to upload your own list of category icons
✓ Large numeric keypad for expense/income data entry with decimal point placement automatic for your locale/region
✓ HomeBudget follows the locale/region setting on your device and shows date and currency symbols appropriate for your region
Visit http://www.anishu.com to see more screenshots, and to download the user guide (PDF, 42 pages).
You must be a customer to log on to mobile banking. Sign in to your netbank and create an username and password - then you're ready to get started.
WHEN YOU ARE LOGGED IN, YOU MAY:
* View account history, with balances on all your accounts
* See Deposits
* See if there is untreated payments
* See future payments
* Swipp payments
* Transfer money to all accounts in Denmark
* Pay all giro
* Use the creditor register from your netbank
* Put payments in Outbox
* View and pay e-Card
* Lock card
* See the account terms
IF YOU ARE NOT LOGGED IN, YOU MAY:
* Convert currency
* Call to lock card
* Find our branches and ATMs
* Finding answers in the FAQ
* Select languages (Danish / English)
permanent tsb customers who are registered for online banking can:
• Check balances
• View recent transactions
• Pay bills
• Transfer money
• Find your nearest branch or ATM
• Use the Currency Converter
• Set up reminders
• And lots more
Note: The online banking service is for personal customers only. If you are not a permanent tsb customer, you can still use some features on the app.
Terms and conditions apply. Find out more at www.permanenttsb.ie/mobile.
permanent tsb p.l.c. is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.