Ultimate Car Dock - Get your 7 Day FREE Trial Now
The Award Winning Hands Free Experience - Drive Safe - Get UCD
• Calls Texts Emails Read out to You !
• BT SteeringWheel / Headset Hookup
• Voice Response Personalisation
• Full Screen Music Player
• 30 App shortcuts
• 7 Languages
Full Voice Recognition = Zero Driver Distraction:
Receive and Answer SMS text messages, emails, and calls, (WhatsApp & Gmail messages require Android 4.4+), open any of your favourite apps, start navigation and control your music - Completely Hands Free.
See full list of Voice Commands, and personalise your settings from the apps menu.
Integration with Steering Wheel or Headset via Bluetooth:
Activating UCD via the Steering Wheel Button or Bluetooth Headset enables you to initiate voice control without having to look at or, even touch your phone. You can literally leave your phone in your pocket, or bag, and still use it while you drive.
Personalised Voice Response:
By default the voice prompt is programmed to say “Ready”, but you can opt to have it say your name, (or whatever you want,) giving your car a whole new personality!
Dedicated Music Player:
The music player has its own dedicated screen, beautifully designed for safe driving, with large buttons, and easy to read text.
5 Car Dock Screens:
The 5 car dock screens hold 30 shortcuts in total – and each one can be voice activated. Sleep Mode offers power saving, and ease of use.
The many and varied settings make UCD adaptable to your unique needs. There is even a Free online backup for the apps data, and your own personal settings.
We ask that you please familiarise yourself with the app, and set your preferences before you drive off! See “Voice Commands” & “Settings” in the menu or go to http://www.AppsonToast.com
“This app gives you a simpler (safer) menu for apps you need while you drive. It also gives you text to speech to hear and answer messages.”
IBM Software Group - Vice President Rational Continuous Engineering Solutions
Drive Safe – Get UCD
Thanks to Marcello Di Matteo for the initial Italian translations
Thanks to Killian Poglajen for the French translations
Thanks to Daniel Ricardo Franco Bolado for the Spanish translations
And Thanks to Kirill Piskarev for his meticulous work on the Russian Translations
Connect with us on Google+ https://plus.google.com/u/0/+Appsontoast-UCD/posts
Keep your eyes on the road! You’ll never get distracted by your mobile again, with large buttons and full voice commands ("OK Google" hotword is supported for Android 4.4+).
With 3 main sliding panels you can easily swipe between the dialler, main dashboard and custom shortcuts. Car Dashdroid's built-in Smart Dialler means you won’t have to search for your contacts anymore; Just type the contact number or name to dial, or use the build-in Dial Action feature to dial your favorite contacts with one touch.
Set up to 16 shortcuts for your favorite apps, contacts, and even shortcuts to custom actions like directions to a particular place, opening a specific playlist, or sending a pre-written message (like "On my way!" or "Stuck in traffic!").
Enjoy listening to music while driving? Car Dashdroid has built-in music features allowing you to play your music, with a special widget that can control your favorite music players and show track details, all without exiting the app (an updated music player will be available soon).
It's simply the best Car mode you will ever use. It’s the perfect pair for your device and car!
* Read out to loud SMS and reply using voice commands
* Home button returns you to Car dashdroid (configurable in settings)
* Car mode
* Icon Packs - support most popular icon packs from launcher like Nova, Go, Apex and so on
* Group apps in folders (Like any launcher)
* Google navigation
* "OK Google" Voice command support (Android 4.4+)
* Intuitive music controls for several players (tested with Spotify,Play Music, Pandora, Poweramp, and others) Experimental for Android 4.4+
* Current Weather report
* Speedometer (km/h and mph) (using GPS may cause battery drain after long usage)
* Themes day/night based on sunrise/sunset
* Start/stop the app on Bluetooth connection
* Turn off wifi on start
* Turn On bluetooth when the app starts
* Display current location and temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit
* Full screen mode
* Car home replacement
* Battery widget with percent
* Screen saver when inactive or by shortcut
* Inspired by Android Auto
* Manage UI Screens, change or delete the UI screens
* Call log for easy access to your recent calls (All and missed)
* immersive mode in full screen mode (for Android 4.4+)
* Built in smart dialer
* Built in contacts (shows favorite and all contacts)
* Built in voice commands without exiting the app (for navigation, finding places, or calling contacts)
* Dial Action for calling starred contacts with one click.
* Built in Music Player with playlist,album browser, song browser support
* Music Player widget to control media playback
* New gorgeous design based on Material Design
* Lock screen rotation (lock the orientation to landscape and portrait, as well as 3rd party apps if they support landscape)
* Settings control widget(modify brightness, orientation, theme, full screen,bluetooth with one click in main screen)
* Set phone multimedia sound level (Optional)
* Keep screen on, never turn off the screen again when you are driving
* Use speaker on phone calls (Optional)
* Use stock image in built in shortcuts
* Android 5 Lollipop support
To close Car dashdroid use the following intent action:
Tasker ->Add Action-> System->send Intent-> in "action" put "com.nezdroid.mycardahsboard.STOP" (without quotes)
Weather Icons provided by +Manuel Labrador Vianthi
If you have any issues please let me know before rating, we can solve any bugs :)
don't hesitate contact me at email@example.com or join my Google+ plus community
It can startup automatically when your car’s BT is detected, and you can always easily get back to CHU by pressing the home button (see settings->startup options).
• Customize an unlimited number of shortcuts to launch apps, direct dial numbers, or even navigate to a specific location.
• Use the media controller to manage any music or podcast app on your phone with big easy to see buttons.
• Keep aware of your speed, location, weather, altitude, and more with the built in data widgets.
• Multiple skins and color schemes for 100s of different looks.
• Automatic Day and Night color schemes to preserve your night vision.
• Automatic Response for SMS messages let’s you focus on the road.
• Speed Alarm to help you avoid tickets
• Full Feature List Below
Mark the Geek: "CarHome Ultra for Android - Perfect App for in Car Dock"
OMG Droid: "Car Home Ultra -- Finally a Real Car Dock App for Android"
Applater: "A handy car dock application to help you use your device safely even while driving"
Android 4.2+ users can also use Google Voice Commands for a completely hands free experience. See this link for details: https://support.google.com/websearch/answer/6031948?hl=en
**This is a 30 day trial, if you like the app please purchase CarHome Ultra License for unlimited use**
- Speedometer (speaks when pressed)
- Battery Meter
- Current Weather Conditions (Speaks when pressed)
- Current Location (Speaks when pressed)
- Integrated Media Controller (Play/Pause, Next, Previous, Artist, Title)
- Unlimited number of custom shortcuts
- SMS Auto Responder
- Location alerts
- Custom Day/Night color schemes
- Multiple skins and color schemes
- Auto switch between Day/Night based on Sunset and Sunrise
- Set to speaker phone mode when docked (optional)
- Starts CarHome when bluetooth connection is detected
- Auto Bluetooth on with Car Mode (optional)
- Auto Bluetooth off when exiting Car Mode (optional)
- Auto Wifi on/off with Car Mode (optional)
- Displays speed in KPH or MPH
- Displays temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Full Screen Mode
- Support for Icon Packs
- Lock Screen Rotation (landscape, portrait, reverse landscape, and reverse portrait)
- Android 5 Material Design
- Brightness and Display Mode Controls
- Volume Controls
- Tactile Button Response
- Mute Alerts
- 3 Page Type: 6 button, 8 button, and media controller
- Sleep Mode: saves power and reduces heat
- Keep Display On until you exit the app
- Stop music/media on exit
- Android Auto partially inspired by this app (yes, that’s true)
HAVE A PROBLEM? Please send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
App Permission Descriptions:
Device & App History – Required for the new Media Controller feature to detect if a media player is able to accept media requests.
Contacts/Calendar – This is required to setup a direct dial shortcut. Calendar is bundled with the contact permission.
Location – This is required to access the GPS for the speedometer, compass, altimeter, weather, etc…
SMS – This is required for the new SMS Auto-responder feature. If the feature is not enabled, the app does not interact with SMS.
Phone – This is required for the Direct Dial shortcut.
Photos/Media/Files – This is required for the Debug Log feature. Photos & Media are bundled with the permission, the app doesn’t need those.
Camera/Microphone – The app will need the microphone permission for any voice activated features in the future. It is required right now for the media player visualization feature. Attaching to the audio stream requires the mic permission. Camera is bundled with the mic permission, the app doesn’t use the camera.
Wi-Fi Connection – The app needs this permission to enable/disable Wi-Fi.
This app lets you send an address from Google Maps directly to the navigation system of your vehicle so you don't have to manually type it in.
This app is free, open-source and doesn't have ads.
It is meant as a small demo of what I can easily create with my Android development framework as well as providing a modern, interactive CV.
With the application you can browse my skills by name and level of expertise as well as by how long I have used them and when I last used them in a project.
The skills are cross-referenced to projects, which can be sorted by name, age and topic and which shows descriptions as well as contact person.
You can also have a look at my personal information and there is an interactive contact form.
In the productsheet section you can use a wizard to find if I have the right skill-set to help you, and
you can download the relevant productsheets.
The game is as easy to play as it is difficult to win.
A card can be moved to an empty space, if it matches the one in front in color and follows in value.
Empty spaces after kings are locked, and will only be released if the king is moved.
The game is won, when all four colors are lined up in sequence from ace to ten, knight, queen, king.
This card patience game is dedicated to my father, Erling Schoubo, as it was his favourite.
One of you paid the cottage in advance, another paid the gas to drive there.
One couple brought their small kid, and you agreed he should only pay half cost on meals and none of the rent.
The trip goes across the border, so some of the costs are in another currency.
Oh - and one of your friends work in a bank, so she brought cash for everyone.
Still with me? Can you keep track of these transactions, so that everyone gets to pay their fair share of the cost?
And what if one of your friends has to leave early, and so should not pay any share of the last evening meal?
What if another friend asks how much he owes so far?
This is where Money Between Friends helps you all!
This application will make it very easy to keep accurate account of who owes what, and the status by SMS and full, detailed account by eMail will save you endless discussions afterwards.