The app automatically launches when placed in a car dock (that has a magnet or similar).
* Speed Alerts (fully customizable by speed, colors, flashing, and sounds)
* Current location
* Current street (Pro version)
* Current temperature
* Current altitude
* Max speed
* US and Metric units/speed alerts: knots, km/h or mph, Fahrenheit or Celsius, meters or feet
* Custom text colors
* 20 customizable shortcuts - launch favorite applications, directly dial important numbers, navigate to common locations, and more!
Avoid getting a speeding ticket by keeping track and being alerted of your speed accurately via GPS!
This version removes advertisements! It will also display your current street.
* Read Contact Data and Call Phone permissions are for creating/using shortcuts.
French, German, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Slovak, Romanian and Swedish localizations supported
Help translate the app into your language: http://crowdin.net/project/car-dashboard/invite/
* remember your current location
* enter location by GPS coordinate
* search location via address
* select, rename, delete location from history - even when offline
* huge visual arrow points at tracked location
* phone vibrates when pointing at location (eyes-free usage)
* works with GPS, but also with WiFi and cell tower localization only
Never be lost again. Keep track of any location - e.g. your car - with your phone as a 6th sense!
Eyes-free usage! If you point at the tracked location the device starts vibrating, so you stay on track even when the screen is off!
Since the screen consumes a lot of energy, this can actually save a lot of battery
The game is as easy to play as it is difficult to win.
A card can be moved to an empty space, if it matches the one in front in color and follows in value.
Empty spaces after kings are locked, and will only be released if the king is moved.
The game is won, when all four colors are lined up in sequence from ace to ten, knight, queen, king.
This card patience game is dedicated to my father, Erling Schoubo, as it was his favourite.
One of you paid the cottage in advance, another paid the gas to drive there.
One couple brought their small kid, and you agreed he should only pay half cost on meals and none of the rent.
The trip goes across the border, so some of the costs are in another currency.
Oh - and one of your friends work in a bank, so she brought cash for everyone.
Still with me? Can you keep track of these transactions, so that everyone gets to pay their fair share of the cost?
And what if one of your friends has to leave early, and so should not pay any share of the last evening meal?
What if another friend asks how much he owes so far?
This is where Money Between Friends helps you all!
This application will make it very easy to keep accurate account of who owes what, and the status by SMS and full, detailed account by eMail will save you endless discussions afterwards.