Innovative "setup & forget" sync engine with these features:
• Battery friendly.
• Works on ALL Android devices.
• Will NOT slow down your device when no data changes.
• Will backup your new/modified files (eg: photos, videos) in the background, as soon as possible.
• Adapts to ever-changing connectivity and power conditions.
• Powerful filtering features (by file type, size, etc).
Supports 2 different sync modes (both are one-way):
• Continuous sync from Local to Remote.
• One-shot sync from Remote to Local.
Compatible with all Android versions (1.5 and up).
• Dropbox restricts uploads to 300MB per file: http://www.dropbox.com/help/5
For more information please see the website below.
Thank you !
It uses the VPNService API of Android 4.0+ and requires neither Jailbreak nor root on your Telephone.
- OpenVPN is a client software to connect to an OpenVPN server and not a free VPN software. It allows to your own/company/university/provider OpenVPN server.
- Only tun mode support (Sorry no tap, with Android 4.0 only tun can be supported).
- permissions: this app ask implements a feature to import OpenVPN profiles from the SDCard/internal memory. Google categorizes this access "accessing your media and photos"
- Prerelease versions available by joining G+ group: https://plus.google.com/communities/114121831091105660092
If you want to help to translate OpenVPN into your native language look at the homepage of this project.
Please report bug/suggestions via email or at the code Google Code project. But please read the FAQ before writing me.
OpenSSL Heartbleed: OpenVPN for Android uses its own non vulnerable OpenSSL version. For more details about OpenVPN and Heartbleed see: https://community.openvpn.net/openvpn/wiki/heartbleed
- Create multiple sync jobs
- Two-way synchronization PC to Android
Folder sync (formerly: Cheetah Sync) is the no cloud solution for keeping files on your computer and Android device in sync. You can now have your pictures, important documents, music and videos from your computer on the go! Just select a folder on your computer, a folder on your Android device, and let Folder Sync keep the files in sync!
- As seen on Lifehacker! http://goo.gl/67VoA
- Supports Windows and Mac
- No cloud required to sync folders
- Sync folders over home WiFi network
- Backup or synchronization for folders
- Set a custom schedule
- Use the "Sync Now" shortcut to sync in one button press
- Many advanced options
- Sync your photos folder to your Android device
- Sync your work documents to your Android device
- Automatically have photos show up on your home computer
- Sync to multiple computers
Warning: Syncing to SD cards on Android 4.4 (KitKat) has issues without root.
Warning: Does support "Keep Newer" on devices that do not support "setLastModified" date.
- Requires either Windows XP or higher or Mac OS 10.5 or higher.
With the Blaucloud.de app you get access and can sync your data with your blaucloud.de Account via your Android Phone. Blaucloud.de is a Cloud Storage made in Germany based on Owncloud which offers you 2 GB for free. Of course you can use this free app to sync with every other owncloud instance as well.
If there are any bugs or feature request please send me an email.
- Manage your WebDAV servers
- Download files/folders
- Upload files/folders
- Set default upload/download directory
- Rename file/folders
- Sort file/folders
- Create new directories
- Refresh current directory
- Copy and Paste
- Supports Basic and Digest Authentication
- Accepts and manage self signed certificates
- Supports additional storage locations e.g. /mnt/extSdCard
- Thumbnails for local images
- Complete multi-select support
- GMX MediaCenter
- IIS 6 on Windows Server 2003 Enterprise Edition
- IIS 7.5 on Windows 7 Ultimate
- IIS 8 on Windows 8 Pro
- Telekom Mediencenter
Why pay for Dropbox when you can run your own private cloud? BotSync works with opensshd - no inefficient, expensive, or potentially-insecure server SW required.
BotSync transfers about 4X faster than AndFTP SFTP.
If you meet a problem, please use the Send Application Log menu to send a report after the problem. If your webmail interface is not Roundcube, then this application will not work! If you provide the correct URL (e.g. https://someserver.org/roundcube/) user credentials and this URL is indeed a Roundcube interface, then the app should work fine. A number of cPanel fronts are also supported.
*** If you are experiencing log in issues after an update and the ownCloud Workaround App is installed in your device, please, try to uninstall and reinstall the Workaround App ***
Do you need private file sync and share software? Then good news, because the ownCloud Android App enables you to connect Android devices to a private ownCloud Server running in your data center. ownCloud is open source file sync and share software for everyone from individuals operating the free Community Edition to large enterprises and service providers operating ownCloud 2012 Enterprise Edition. ownCloud provides a safe, secure and compliant file sync and share solution – on servers you control.
With the ownCloud Android App you can browse all of your ownCloud synced files, create and edit new files, share these files and folders with co-workers, and keep the contents of those folders in sync across all of your devices. Simply copy a file into a directory on your server and ownCloud does the rest.
Whether using a mobile device, a workstation, or a web client, ownCloud provides the ability to put the right files in the right hands at the right time on any device in one simple-to-use, secure, private and controlled solution. After all, with ownCloud, it’s Your Cloud, Your Data, Your Way.
Visit us at www.ownCloud.com for more information about ownCloud and the ownCloud 2012 product line. For more information on the free and open source ownCloud Community Edition server, visit www.ownCloud.org.
Note: We will continue to provide fixes for known bugs, add features, and improve the app over time. Support for this app from ownCloud, Inc is provided through a subscription to ownCloud 2012 Enterprise Edition. If you do not have a subscription, forum.owncloud.org provides a good starting point for your questions and any problems you may have.
ownCloud provides universal access to your files via the web, your computer or your mobile devices — wherever you are. You can backup photos or other data into your private cloud and don't have to be worried about who is sniffing on the wire. That's what Dropbox or Google Drive can't offer. Use an open source way and have full control over your private stuff.
This is not the official ownCloud client, although It started as a fork of the official app.
This application allows:
✓ no ads 😊
✓ upload/download files into/from ownCloud
✓ automatically upload photos or videos right after they are taken
✓ auto-sync marked files (happening periodically in the background or only when using the app)
✓ simple preview of multimedia files (image tiles and small thumbnails + audio and video player)
✓ multiple ownCloud account management
✓ sharing a file using short URL or using QR code
✓ downloading/syncing a whole directory (recursively)
✓ customization of app logo
✓ Improved battery consumption
If you experience the bug with lost credentials after restart, please install the workaround app for this Android issue here - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=owncloud.pro.workaround
If you haven't tried ownCloud, check it out here http://demo.owncloud.org
If you find this application useful, please don't forget to rate it.
App for ownCloud notes. Please be aware you need:
- ownCloud notes installed server wise: https://github.com/owncloud/notes
- a SSL certificate installed on your server: See https://ay.vc/5g
Use "My Own Notes" to create, edit, delete and sync your notes with your ownCloud.
To allow the app connecting to servers with self-signed certificates open your Settings -> Security to add them.
All revenue will be spent to improve this app and do other great things to support internet freedom. If you have any suggestions or want to build this application yourself, visit us at https://github.com/aykit/myownnotes-android.
We are currently looking for brave people proof-reading our french translation. If you are willing to help, please go to https://github.com/aykit/myownnotes-android/issues/7 and start correcting :).
Imagine: you no longer need to keep a USB key with you at all times, or send yourself an email to access your own documents on another computer, or even buy external hard drives to store your data! All your files are in one safe location and available wherever you are. You can even share this data with other people, creating mini-communities with your family, friends and co-workers.
-Access to all your data in your private space: only one user can do that: you.
-Create and delete files, organize your content
-Load documents on your phone
-Instant Photos Uploads
-Backup and restore your contacts, calendars, musics, videos and photos
Follow us : @hubicatovh - https://www.facebook.com/hubiCofficiel
It generates thumbnails and caches them on your phone. This makes this app perfect for showing your latest holiday pictures on your phone.
The bandwidth usage should be lower than transferring the original image to your phone and loads it faster.
Make sure you have a ownCloud Version 6 or 7 (!) otherwise you will need to upgrade your ownCloud installation to get this app to work!
This app ONLY previews your images as squares (limitation of the ownCloud API). Of course you can then show your original image as well anyways!
If you have any feature request just drop me an email. I would love to implement it and improve the app.
If you encounter a bug please send me as much details as possible that I will be able to fix it!
If you want to participate in beta testing just send me an email.
This is the first version, so more features to come (suggest me some ...)!
Known & loved by millions worldwide, Contacts+ is brought to you by the Contacts Plus Team - awarded ‘top developer’ by Google Play!
CONNECT WITH FRIENDS, BLOCK SPAMMERS
Contacts+ is a true all-in-one contacts, phone dialer, sms & call log app that makes it easy to connect with friends and block unwanted people or telemarketers via caller ID & block. Whether it’s a call or sms - you’re always in control over the people you connect.
PROTECT YOUR CONTACTS
In addition to blocking spam calls and sms, Contacts+ protects you with an integrated backup & sync service - easily backup your contacts, messages and call logs so you’ll never lose it again.
MAKE IT YOUR OWN
Above all, Contacts+ is private & customizable. Your contacts are yours and are never shared with anyone. You can make Contacts+ your own by selecting which features to use, change themes and customize it to fit your needs.
+ Caller ID
+ Calls & SMS block
+ Contacts, SMS and Call log backup
+ Quick actions for calls / SMS
+ Smart sort
+ 5 Themes
+ Grid / List contacts view
+ Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin & Foursquare integrated in your contacts
+ Facebook picture & birthday sync
+ Merge duplicate contacts
+ Customizable contacts widget
+ Fast dialer search
+ Android Wear support
We’d love to know what you think:
* Contacts+ uses data/WiFi for free SMS between Contacts+ users and for caller ID and spam block. Carrier charges may apply
Your data never leaves your WiFi network. Nothing is ever sent to NextApp or any third party. There is no subscription fee of any kind, nor is there any reliance on external servers or Internet access.
* FILE MANAGER: Use the file browser to upload and download content to and from your device. The file browser is a fully functional file manager, with the ability to move, copy, rename, and delete files and folders on the phone/tablet. DRAG-AND-DROP file upload lets you quickly upload files by simply dragging them into the browser. With Google Chrome, you can event drag-and-drop entire hierarchies of folders. Uploaded files are queued/uploaded sequentially, so you can be repeatedly drag files/folders into WebSharing without worry.
* MUSIC: A built-in music player enables you to stream music from your device to your computer. The music tab features the ability to browse by album, artist, and playlist. Tracks can be uploaded and downloaded wirelessly, with the capability to send/receive multiple tracks at once.
* PHOTOS: The photo browser lets you display and download photos to your computer. A built-in image viewer provides the ability to display large photos with pan and zoom capabilities.
* VIDEOS: The video browser displays videos stored on the phone and/or taken by the camera. Videos may be downloaded or viewed directly using both HTML5 and Flash-based video players. The HTML5 player has streaming support, letting you quickly skip to a position inside large movies.
* WEBDAV ACCESS: WebDAV support enables you to mount your phone/device from Windows, Mac, and Linux computers in much the same manner as you would a USB disk or network shared folder.
* GUEST MODE: Two configurable user accounts, "owner" and "guest", allow fine-grained control over what content is accessible through WebSharing. The owner account can see all content on the device, while the guest account can only view certain items that you specify. Each account has its own password and can be quickly enabled or disabled from the main screen of the application.
* PRIVACY AND PERFORMANCE: Your data never leaves your Wi-Fi network when you use WebSharing. It does not use the Internet / cloud to perform transfers. Your computer and phone/tablet will communicate directly and privately. And because your data doesn't go over the Internet, transfers happen at local network speed.
Network support: WebSharing is intended for use on Wi-Fi networks, but can work over cellular networks if your carrier allows direct access to phones/devices on their network. Most carriers do not allow cellular access.
Browser support: WebSharing supports modern web browsers, including Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Internet Explorer.
The music player requires Adobe Flash. The video player can use either HTML5 or Flash. The multiple upload feature requires Adobe Flash.
Video format support: WebSharing can play videos using either an HTML5 or Flash-based video player. Video format support varies by browser and operating system. Most current browsers will play MP4 files using HTML5. The Flash player is capable of playing MP4, 3GPP, and FLV files.
More information and documentation are available on our web site: http://android.nextapp.com/site/websharing
Remotely access your video camera, digital video recorder, network recorder and webcam.
Over 1900+ devices supported. Use Scan Camera to automatically find compatible driver.
New! Android Wear and multiple TV platform support.
Built-in web server enables remote control of the app to change record mode settings away from home or for use as a video wall or function as a transcoder to fetch frames from devices with proprietary protocols.
Motion Detection built into app works with all cameras. Play sound when motion is detected. Record only when motion is detected in Record Mode (email notification optional).
Record Mode that turns any spare Android device into a solid state, battery backed 24/7 video recorder for your standalone IP cameras. Allows playback, search and export to video clip file.
Background Audio Mode keeps playing audio even when you switch away to other apps or lock the screen for use as baby monitor.
With 5+ years of development there are so many features they won't let me describe them properly so here's an overview.
Wide protocol and video format support include HTTPS, RTSP and ONVIF.
Features include matrix view, pan tilt zoom, home/lock screen widgets, grouping, encryption and in-app motion detection.
Support for 2-way audio, background audio, record mode with remote control and notifications.
Effortlessly sync your files. Backup your music, pictures and other important files from the phone to your cloud storage or the other way around. It has never been easier. Automation support using Tasker and similar programs enables fine grained control of your syncs.
FolderSync contains a full file manager, that enables you to manage your files locally and in the cloud. Copy, move and delete your files in your cloud/remote accounts. Support for creation/deletion of buckets in Amazon S3. Upload and download files from the phone. It's all supported.
Supported cloud providers
- Amazon Cloud Drive
- Amazon S3 Simple Storage Service
- CloudMe (using WebDAV)
- Cubby (using WebDAV)
- Digitalbucket.net (using WebDAV)
- Dump Truck (using WebDAV)
- GoDaddy (using WebDAV)
- Google Drive
- HiDrive (using WebDAV)
- Livedrive Premium (using WebDAV)
- MyDrive.ch (using WebDAV)
- NetDocuments (using WebDAV)
- WEB.DE (using WebDAV)
- Yandex Disk (using WebDAV)
- FTPS (SSL/TLS implicit)
- FTPES (SSL/TLS explicit)
- SFTP (SSH File Transfer)
- Samba/CIFS/Windows Share
- WebDAV (HTTP/HTTPS)
The lite version contains ads, only allows two accounts and has no sync filters or Tasker support.
The pro version has no limitations. In all other regards the pro and lite versions are identical.
Needed to determine current network state
Needed to access info about the current WiFi state (SSID etc.)
These two are needed to be allowed to turn WiFi on and off
Needed to autodiscover WebDAV, SMB, FTP and SFTP servers using Bonjour/UPNP protocol
Needed to access the internet connection to send and retrieve files
Needed to read and write files from and to SD card
Needed to automatically start after reboot of device, so scheduled syncs will still run
Needed to keep the device running during a sync, so it doesn't enter sleep mode
Perfect if you need to display pictures or play video/audio from the cloud in your living room.
What CloudCaster can do
CloudCaster can cast supported media directly to the Chromecast. For it to work, the media file and its codecs has to be supported by the Chromecast. See supported media here: https://developers.google.com/cast/docs/media
If you experience black screen, screen tears or corrupted audio, your file is most likely not supported.
CloudCaster can not transcode audio or video, since media is cast directly from the cloud provider to your Chromecast. Be sure your internet connection is of high quality to ensure audio and video files doesn't lag. When streaming directly from the cloud to the Chromecast, CloudCaster cannot influence the quality of service - it acts merely as a remote control.
To access accounts and favorites, use the right drawer menu (swipe in from the right).
Direct streaming support
★ Files on your device
★ DLNA (Android 4.0 and up)
★ Google Drive
Streaming via device
* Some WebDAV servers may not support direct streaming to the Chromecast. WebDAV servers with self-signed SSL certificates will definitely not work, because Chromecast does not allow the connection. However you can then stream via the Android device.
See https://developers.google.com/cast/docs/media for a list of supported formats on the Chromecast. If your file is not compatible, you will need to convert it or use a transcoding DLNA server.
The free edition of CloudCaster contains ads and only allows you to add one cloud account.
If you upgrade to the premium version via in-app purchase, ads will be removed, you can configure unlimited accounts and save favorites. Please restart app after buying premium version.