Innovative "setup & forget" sync engine with these features:
• Battery friendly.
• Works on ALL Android devices.
• Will NOT slow down your device when no data changes.
• Will backup your new/modified files (eg: photos, videos) in the background, as soon as possible.
• Adapts to ever-changing connectivity and power conditions.
• Powerful filtering features (by file type, size, etc).
Supports 2 different sync modes (both are one-way):
• Continuous sync from Local to Remote.
• One-shot sync from Remote to Local.
Compatible with all Android versions (1.5 and up).
• Dropbox restricts uploads to 300MB per file: http://www.dropbox.com/help/5
For more information please see the website below.
Thank you !
It uses the VPNService API of Android 4.0+ and requires neither Jailbreak nor root on your Telephone.
- OpenVPN is a client software to connect to an OpenVPN server and not a free VPN software. It allows to your own/company/university/provider OpenVPN server.
- Only tun mode support (Sorry no tap, with Android 4.0 only tun can be supported).
- permissions: this app ask implements a feature to import OpenVPN profiles from the SDCard/internal memory. Google categorizes this access "accessing your media and photos"
- Prerelease versions available by joining G+ group: https://plus.google.com/communities/114121831091105660092
If you want to help to translate OpenVPN into your native language look at the homepage of this project.
Please report bug/suggestions via email or at the code Google Code project. But please read the FAQ before writing me.
OpenSSL Heartbleed: OpenVPN for Android uses its own non vulnerable OpenSSL version. For more details about OpenVPN and Heartbleed see: https://community.openvpn.net/openvpn/wiki/heartbleed
- As seen on Lifehacker! http://goo.gl/67VoA
- Supports Windows and Mac
- No cloud required to sync folders
- Sync folders over home WiFi network
- Backup or synchronization for folders
- Set a custom schedule
- Use the "Sync Now" shortcut to sync in one button press
- Many advanced options
- Create multiple sync jobs
- Two-way synchronization PC to Android
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop Support for SD cards)
- Sync your photos folder to your Android device
- Sync your work documents to your Android device
- Automatically have photos show up on your home computer
- Sync to multiple computers
Warning: Syncing to SD cards on Android 4.4 (KitKat) has issues without root.
Warning: Does support "Keep Newer" on devices that do not support "setLastModified" date.
- Requires either Windows XP or higher or Mac OS 10.5 or higher.
If there are any bugs or feature request please send me an email.
- Manage your WebDAV servers
- Download files/folders
- Upload files/folders
- Set default upload/download directory
- Rename file/folders
- Sort file/folders
- Create new directories
- Refresh current directory
- Copy and Paste
- Supports Basic and Digest Authentication
- Accepts and manage self signed certificates
- Supports additional storage locations e.g. /mnt/extSdCard
- Thumbnails for local images
- Complete multi-select support
- GMX MediaCenter
- IIS 6 on Windows Server 2003 Enterprise Edition
- IIS 7.5 on Windows 7 Ultimate
- IIS 8 on Windows 8 Pro
- Telekom Mediencenter
With the Blaucloud.de app you get access and can sync your data with your blaucloud.de Account via your Android Phone. Blaucloud.de is a Cloud Storage made in Germany based on Owncloud which offers you 2 GB for free. Of course you can use this free app to sync with every other owncloud instance as well.
Why pay for Dropbox when you can run your own private cloud? BotSync works with opensshd - no inefficient, expensive, or potentially-insecure server SW required.
BotSync transfers about 4X faster than AndFTP SFTP.
If you meet a problem, please use the Send Application Log menu to send a report after the problem. If your webmail interface is not Roundcube, then this application will not work! If you provide the correct URL (e.g. https://someserver.org/roundcube/) user credentials and this URL is indeed a Roundcube interface, then the app should work fine. A number of cPanel fronts are also supported.
Torque is a vehicle / car performance / diagnostics tool and scanner that uses an OBD II Bluetooth adapter to connect to your OBD2 engine management / ECU
Layout your own dashboard with the widgets / gauges you want!
It can use the GPS to provide tracker logs with OBD engine logging so you can see what you were doing at any point in time
It can also show and reset a DTC / CEL / fault code like a scantool. Helps you fix your car and helps keep repair costs down!
Torque also features:
* Dyno / Dynomometer and Horsepower/HP & Torque
* Can read Transmission Temperatures (vehicle dependant)
* 0-60 speed timings - more accurate than just using plain old GPS - see how fast your car is (or truck )
* CO2 emissions readout
* Customisable dashboard & profiles
* Video your journey using the Track Recorder plugin with onscreen OBDII data overlay - a black box for your car/truck!
* Automatically send GPS tagged tweets directly to twitter (for example if you are going on a road trip)
* Massive fault code database for lookup of fault codes from different manufacturers
* Theme support (choose from different themes to change the look of your dashboard)
* Send logging information to web or email CSV/KML for analysis via excel / openoffice reader
* Heads up display / HUD mode for night time driving
* Compass (GPS Based) that won't suffer magnetic interference
* GPS Speedometer/Tracking and realtime web upload capability - see what you were doing and your engine, at a point in time
* Turbo boost feature for vehicles that support MAP and MAF sensors (VW & Golf / Audi / Seat etc supported)
* Alarms and warnings (for example if your coolant temperature goes over 120C whilst driving) with voice/speech overlay
* Car dock support
* Graph data
* Able to share screenshots to Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Email, etc
* AIDL API for third party apps, A simple Telnet interface for developers to talk to the adapter, and an OBD scanner.
* Works on tablet devices like the Motorola Xoom, Dell Streak, Samsung Galaxy Tab and Nook
Works on any vehicle that uses the OBD 2 standard (most vehicles built after 2000, but can work for vehicles as far back as 1996) if in doubt check with your manufacturer first or look for 'OBD2' on written on a big white label in your engine bay
Works on vehicles made by Ford, VW, GM/Vauxhall/Opel, Chrysler, Mercedes, Volkswagen, Audi, Jaguar, Citroen, Peugoet, Skoda, Kia, Mazda, Lexus, Subaru, Renault, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Honda, Hyundai, BMW, Toyota, Seat, Dodge, Jeep, Pontiac and many more vehicle makes, European, US, Far East, etc. Some vehicle ECUs may support more/less features than others
The app needs a Bluetooth OBD2 adapter to work. The adapter is small and plugs into the diagnostics socket on the car which gives your phone access. You can find a list of adapters on: http://torque-bhp.com/wiki/Bluetooth_Adapters (Garmin EcoRoute HD adapters not supported)
If you buy one of the cheap china OBD2 ELM327 bluetooth adapters from ebay / amazon, then make sure you have a good returns policy with the seller
Some of the best reliable OBD2 / OBD adapters are the Scantool.net adapter, the OBDKey, and PLX Devices, OBDLink, Bluetooth, ELM327 and other adapters are supported - search on google for them
More features added every release - there are forums at http://torque-bhp.com/forums/ - if you want something added then let me know and I'll try to add it if it is possible! Vehicle ECUs vary in the amount of sensors supported
*PLEASE NOTE* Any reports of hanging or reboots after quitting the app is due to a bug in HTC devices and Galaxy Tab,this can be triggered by using the Pandora/Vlingo/Other BT apps. Disabling Pandoras new bluetooth settings fixes the problem, but HTC/Samsung need to release a fix.Please contact their support and request a fix,Thanks!
Imagine: you no longer need to keep a USB key with you at all times, or send yourself an email to access your own documents on another computer, or even buy external hard drives to store your data! All your files are in one safe location and available wherever you are. You can even share this data with other people, creating mini-communities with your family, friends and co-workers.
-Access to all your data in your private space: only one user can do that: you.
-Create and delete files, organize your content
-Load documents on your phone
-Instant Photos Uploads
-Backup and restore your contacts, calendars, musics, videos and photos
Follow us : @hubicatovh - https://www.facebook.com/hubiCofficiel
Known & loved by millions worldwide, Contacts+ is brought to you by the Contacts Plus Team - awarded ‘top developer’ by Google Play!
CONNECT WITH FRIENDS, BLOCK SPAMMERS
Contacts+ is a true all-in-one contacts, phone dialer, sms & call log app that makes it easy to connect with friends and block unwanted people or telemarketers via caller ID & block. Whether it’s a call or sms - you’re always in control over the people you connect.
PROTECT YOUR CONTACTS
In addition to blocking spam calls and sms, Contacts+ protects you with an integrated backup & sync service - easily backup your contacts, messages and call logs so you’ll never lose it again.
MAKE IT YOUR OWN
Above all, Contacts+ is private & customizable. Your contacts are yours and are never shared with anyone. You can make Contacts+ your own by selecting which features to use, change themes and customize it to fit your needs.
+ Caller ID
+ Calls & SMS block
+ Contacts, SMS and Call log backup
+ Quick actions for calls / SMS
+ Smart sort
+ 5 Themes
+ Grid / List contacts view
+ Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin & Foursquare integrated in your contacts
+ Facebook picture & birthday sync
+ Merge duplicate contacts
+ Customizable contacts widget
+ Fast dialer search
+ Android Wear support
We’d love to know what you think:
* Contacts+ uses data/WiFi for free SMS between Contacts+ users and for caller ID and spam block. Carrier charges may apply
*** If you are experiencing log in issues after an update and the ownCloud Workaround App is installed in your device, please, try to uninstall and reinstall the Workaround App ***
Do you need private file sync and share software? Then good news, because the ownCloud Android App enables you to connect Android devices to a private ownCloud Server running in your data center. ownCloud is open source file sync and share software for everyone from individuals operating the free Community Edition to large enterprises and service providers operating ownCloud 2012 Enterprise Edition. ownCloud provides a safe, secure and compliant file sync and share solution – on servers you control.
With the ownCloud Android App you can browse all of your ownCloud synced files, create and edit new files, share these files and folders with co-workers, and keep the contents of those folders in sync across all of your devices. Simply copy a file into a directory on your server and ownCloud does the rest.
Whether using a mobile device, a workstation, or a web client, ownCloud provides the ability to put the right files in the right hands at the right time on any device in one simple-to-use, secure, private and controlled solution. After all, with ownCloud, it’s Your Cloud, Your Data, Your Way.
Visit us at www.ownCloud.com for more information about ownCloud and the ownCloud 2012 product line. For more information on the free and open source ownCloud Community Edition server, visit www.ownCloud.org.
Note: We will continue to provide fixes for known bugs, add features, and improve the app over time. Support for this app from ownCloud, Inc is provided through a subscription to ownCloud 2012 Enterprise Edition. If you do not have a subscription, forum.owncloud.org provides a good starting point for your questions and any problems you may have.
ownCloud provides universal access to your files via the web, your computer or your mobile devices — wherever you are. You can backup photos or other data into your private cloud and don't have to be worried about who is sniffing on the wire. That's what Dropbox or Google Drive can't offer. Use an open source way and have full control over your private stuff.
This is not the official ownCloud client, although It started as a fork of the official app.
This application allows:
✓ no ads 😊
✓ upload/download files into/from ownCloud
✓ automatically upload photos or videos right after they are taken
✓ auto-sync marked files (happening periodically in the background or only when using the app)
✓ simple preview of multimedia files (image tiles and small thumbnails + audio and video player)
✓ multiple ownCloud account management
✓ sharing a file using short URL or using QR code
✓ downloading/syncing a whole directory (recursively)
✓ customization of app logo
✓ Improved battery consumption
If you experience the bug with lost credentials after restart, please install the workaround app for this Android issue here - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=owncloud.pro.workaround
If you haven't tried ownCloud, check it out here http://demo.owncloud.org
If you find this application useful, please don't forget to rate it.
App for ownCloud notes. Please be aware you need:
- ownCloud notes installed server wise: https://github.com/owncloud/notes
- a SSL certificate installed on your server: See https://ay.vc/5g
Use "My Own Notes" to create, edit, delete and sync your notes with your ownCloud.
To allow the app connecting to servers with self-signed certificates open your Settings -> Security to add them.
All revenue will be spent to improve this app and do other great things to support internet freedom. If you have any suggestions or want to build this application yourself, visit us at https://github.com/aykit/myownnotes-android.
We are currently looking for brave people proof-reading our french translation. If you are willing to help, please go to https://github.com/aykit/myownnotes-android/issues/7 and start correcting :).
It generates thumbnails and caches them on your phone. This makes this app perfect for showing your latest holiday pictures on your phone.
The bandwidth usage should be lower than transferring the original image to your phone and loads it faster.
Make sure you have a ownCloud Version 6 or 7 (!) otherwise you will need to upgrade your ownCloud installation to get this app to work!
This app ONLY previews your images as squares (limitation of the ownCloud API). Of course you can then show your original image as well anyways!
If you have any feature request just drop me an email. I would love to implement it and improve the app.
If you encounter a bug please send me as much details as possible that I will be able to fix it!
If you want to participate in beta testing just send me an email.
This is the first version, so more features to come (suggest me some ...)!
• TechCrunch - “The App That Turns You Into a God”.
• Over 10,000,000 people love Sync.ME Caller ID on Android and other platforms!
Sync.ME Caller ID identifies unknown phone calls anywhere across the world, warns you from telemarketers / scams, and keeps your address book contacts updated with pictures and information from Facebook, LinkedIn and VKontakte.
★ Caller ID - Identify unknown phone calls anywhere across the world. Know who is calling before you answer the call!
★ Call Blocker - Block unwanted spam calls, telemarketers and scams.
★ Social Sync - Keep your contacts updated with latest pictures and information from Facebook, LinkedIn and VKontakte.
★ Birthday Reminders - Get reminders for your friends’ birthdays and send them personalized greeting cards.
▶ Join our community and send us your feedback or questions:
→ Facebook: facebook.com/syncmeapp
→ Twitter: twitter.com/syncme
→ Support: http://bit.ly/SyncME_FAQ
Effortlessly sync your files. Backup your music, pictures and other important files from the phone to your cloud storage or the other way around. It has never been easier. Automation support using Tasker and similar programs enables fine grained control of your syncs.
FolderSync contains a full file manager, that enables you to manage your files locally and in the cloud. Copy, move and delete your files in your cloud/remote accounts. Support for creation/deletion of buckets in Amazon S3. Upload and download files from the phone. It's all supported.
Supported cloud providers
- Amazon Cloud Drive
- Amazon S3 Simple Storage Service
- CloudMe (using WebDAV)
- Cubby (using WebDAV)
- Digitalbucket.net (using WebDAV)
- Dump Truck (using WebDAV)
- GoDaddy (using WebDAV)
- Google Drive
- HiDrive (using WebDAV)
- Livedrive Premium (using WebDAV)
- MyDrive.ch (using WebDAV)
- NetDocuments (using WebDAV)
- WEB.DE (using WebDAV)
- Yandex Disk (using WebDAV)
- FTPS (SSL/TLS implicit)
- FTPES (SSL/TLS explicit)
- SFTP (SSH File Transfer)
- Samba/CIFS/Windows Share
- WebDAV (HTTP/HTTPS)
The lite version contains ads, only allows two accounts and has no sync filters or Tasker support.
The pro version has no limitations. In all other regards the pro and lite versions are identical.
Needed to determine current network state
Needed to access info about the current WiFi state (SSID etc.)
These two are needed to be allowed to turn WiFi on and off
Needed to autodiscover WebDAV, SMB, FTP and SFTP servers using Bonjour/UPNP protocol
Needed to access the internet connection to send and retrieve files
Needed to read and write files from and to SD card
Needed to automatically start after reboot of device, so scheduled syncs will still run
Needed to keep the device running during a sync, so it doesn't enter sleep mode
Perfect if you need to display pictures or play video/audio from the cloud in your living room.
What CloudCaster can do
CloudCaster can cast supported media directly to the Chromecast. For it to work, the media file and its codecs has to be supported by the Chromecast. See supported media here: https://developers.google.com/cast/docs/media
If you experience black screen, screen tears or corrupted audio, your file is most likely not supported.
CloudCaster can not transcode audio or video, since media is cast directly from the cloud provider to your Chromecast. Be sure your internet connection is of high quality to ensure audio and video files doesn't lag. When streaming directly from the cloud to the Chromecast, CloudCaster cannot influence the quality of service - it acts merely as a remote control.
To access accounts and favorites, use the right drawer menu (swipe in from the right).
Direct streaming support
★ Files on your device
★ DLNA (Android 4.0 and up)
★ Google Drive
Streaming via device
* Some WebDAV servers may not support direct streaming to the Chromecast. WebDAV servers with self-signed SSL certificates will definitely not work, because Chromecast does not allow the connection. However you can then stream via the Android device.
See https://developers.google.com/cast/docs/media for a list of supported formats on the Chromecast. If your file is not compatible, you will need to convert it or use a transcoding DLNA server.
The free edition of CloudCaster contains ads and only allows you to add one cloud account.
If you upgrade to the premium version via in-app purchase, ads will be removed, you can configure unlimited accounts and save favorites. Please restart app after buying premium version.