- Denmark In Depth: the background info that you need to have before you go.
- A country map highlighting all the cities and national parks.
- City guide for Copenhagen.
- Complete city guides for the most important destinations, with sights, restaurants, things to do and a city map.
- Mini guides for less important destinations.
- A Danish phrasebook.
We make great, interactive travel guides.
To make our guides we use the content that is freely available. Open content sites like Wikitravel, Wikipedia, World66 and Openstreetmap are among the best resources for any traveler. Our mission is to make that content relevant for you. So we mix and mash and annotate - and we distill great, relevant travel guides out of it.
We like open content. In fact some of us were involved in World66, one of the first open content travel guides on the web. Triposo's travel guides are very much a re-mix of open content out there.
Currently we're using content from: Wikipedia, Wikitravel, World66, Open Streetmaps, DMOZ and Chefmoz
We're big fans of these projects. If you stumble across some inaccurate information in this guide, we would appreciate
We have added new features, among others:
- Find journey, Next bus/train and Traffic info are now placed in panes at the top of the app
- Remember your most sought journes on the frontpage
- Nest bus/train can now be sought on map
- Added possibility to search your contactpersons adresses
- On journey details you can now see how far along on the joruney you are
- Create youre home adress and use "Take me home" to quickly find the next journey home
The app is optimized for Android version 4 and up.
We hope you will like our update. If you have comments or questions, please write to email@example.com.
The Danish Journey Planner
Rejseplanen for Android is like Rejseplanen on the web, only smarter. Now you can use your GPS position to ease your search.
* search for journeys between all addresses, stations, stops and points of interest in all of Denmark
* see departures from your nearest stops or stations
* see a map of your walk to the station or stop (Google Maps)
* see current status of most trains, the Copenhagen Metro and busses
* access your previous searches easily
* use the "Take me home" button which with one touch will show you a journey from where you are now to your home address
* Change language between Danish, German and English
The content is divided into four phases: Research, Decision, Preparation and Settling In, and every phase contains particular ‘Things To Do’ that guide you to complete a task or advise you to consider an option.
It is also possible to create your personalised profile, where you are able to enter your nationality, arrival date, potential future home city in Denmark and who is coming with you, if anybody.
Entering your profile means that your list of Things To Do will be fully targeted to your personal needs. For example, if you are a worker, you will not get Things To Do relevant to a student (unless you change your profile).
- Takes your personal profile into account
- Enables you to add your own ‘Tasks’
- Provides links to relevant 'read more' websites
- Developed in collaboration with the official Danish authorities
- Works offline
It has the following features:
- Check PNR status of your Indian Railways train ticket
- Check PNR status of all printable tickets from your IRCTC account
- Train schedule from train name or train number (including train name search and automatic save of all train schedules)
- Train map
- Trains between stations (with an option to display seat availability of all matching trains in the same page)
- Seat availability
- Running status of a train
- Arrivals and departures at a station
- Fare enquiry
- Display and save your IRCTC e-ticket/electronic reservation slip (ERS). This can also be shown to the TTE as a valid ticket with any of the recognised ID cards. Long press on a PNR and tap on "Get e-ticket/ERS" to use this option.
- Train status map
You can also enter your IRCTC username and password and it will get the ticket status of all printable tickets from your IRCTC account. All communication with your username and password is fully encrypted with SSL, RSA and/or AES encryption methods.
- saves PNR status of all tickets automatically
- save one pair of IRCTC username and password to avoid entering it repeatedly (this is saved on your phone in the app's data folder)
- saves IRCTC e-ticket automatically
- displays train arrival and departure timings for each ticket
- view status of several tickets at once
- saves train schedule automatically so it can be viewed even if network is not available
This application is for users of the Indian Railways train network only. This does not support railways of other countries.
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated with IRCTC or Indian Railways. Although we try our best to ensure that nothing undesirable happens with your account, we do not guarantee it and we are not liable for any action our app makes.
The app doesn’t require any data connection in order to show the attraction descriptions. Thereby you save the costs for the data connection.
With Camping Denmark it has never been more intuitive and easy to search and find exactly the camping site of your choice in Denmark. You can also find your nearest caravan dealer if you need to buy something or get your caravan fixed.
If you are planning a camping trip to Denmark, this app is an indispensable tool. With the all graphical search mode, you first narrow down to the region you want to visit, and then the selection of camping sites is shown by icons.
If you tab a specific icon you will get access to detailed information about the camping site:
-No. of stars (According to the Official Danish Camping Boards ranking)
-Phone number + quick dial button for reservation
-Link to the Web site of the Camping Site
-Route Planner (Will show you distance and travel time from your current location)
If you already are in Denmark, you can hit the “Search Near My Location” button and see which other great Camping sites are situated near you.
We hope you will have a great time visiting Denmark!
Camping Denmark is published by Rejsejournalisten and www.CampingDanmark.dk – the largest and most used Danish campingwebsite run by the famous TV host Anne-Vibeke Isaksen and her husband TV photographer Rasmus Schønning, who has camped in more than 80 countries the last 20 years.
Take the airport monitor everywhere you go! Do you want to check whether your flight is on time? All arrivals and departures from Genève Aéroport on the day and the next are listed in the application. Consult their status to find out if there’s been any change. The file on each flight indicates the flight number, check-in desks, gate, airline and type of aircraft.
The application allows you to track any flight departing from or arriving at Genève Aéroport. The tracking function allows you not only to have easy access to the flight file but also to be notified of any change in its status (push) and to activate the personal guide. You can access the right file directly by scanning the boarding pass. A simple click allows you to share the flight tracking information with your contacts!
Personal travel assistant
Whether you’re a seasoned globetrotter or, on the contrary, are afraid you’ll forget something, you’ll find a use for the personal assistant included in the flight file. Passenger security, gate, itinerary, the next train/bus connections – get the information you need just by clicking. All the key stages, on departure or arrival, are listed.
Visit the different airport levels using a 3D map, consult points of interest or find out how to get from one point to another – it’s never been easier.
Feel like doing some shopping? Every shop has a file. Consult the practical information or add it to your favourites. If you can’t find a shop at the airport, display it on the map and follow the path indicated.
Are you coming to the airport by car? Find out how busy the parking lots are and calculate the cost using the application. Are you one of those people who can never remember where they parked their car? GVApp remembers for you!
List of Special/Holiday trains & Cancelled trains are PRO functions.
☞ Glimpse of Indian Railway Inquiry (PRO):
■ PNR Status, Records & Notifier :
✔ Are you worried to know your ticket/PNR status? Now it’s time to relax because this application made it easy to search PNR status, maintain PNR records and an automated PNR status notification right on your notification bar.
✔ Easy to refresh PNRs & quick way to view latest PNR status
■ Train between stations:
✔ Thousands of thousands trains running all over India. But now this application made it possible to filter/search trains and its schedule. Just enter source and destination station & get list of trains within few seconds.
■ Special/Holiday trains (PRO only):
✔ People around you are not aware of special trains, it is train added to route during pick time such as holidays and summer vacations. So now why to worry! Choose your train, pack your bags and have a lovely memorable family tour.
■ Cancelled trains (PRO only):
✔ During odd cases such as heavy rain or any unexpected event, few trains are getting cancelled for a day. So instead waiting at platform for long time, do check the list of cancelled trains. This is where our app will help you to check it. Isn't this cool feature added by our team?
■ Seat availability:
✔ Don’t know the latest seat availability? This application is for you to check available seats. You can filter search based on different criteria such as train, date, class and quota.
✔ Even it enables to share data with colleagues (friends and families)
■ Arrival and Departures:
✔ Ohhh!! Don’t know how long you have to wait at station? Well, just enter station name and get list of incoming/outgoing trains. You may filter on hour basis.
✔ Even it enables to share data with colleagues (friends and families)
■ Fare Inquiry:
✔ Limit your pocket! Define travel budget! Find best suitable trains and fare details.
■ Train schedule & Train Running Status:
✔ It’s really irritates especially when you don’t know about train schedule and expected/real arrival-departure train times. Use Live Train Running Status & make yourself more comfortable and feel secure while travelling to unknown places.
We ♥ to stay connected with our users! If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We do add advertisement in free apps to raise funds for developer, meanwhile we also care utmost for our users and so here is completely ads-free version of Indian Railways Inquiry.
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated with IRCTC or Indian Railways.
* PNR Status
* Train Search
* Seat Availability (For trains running from Major Stations)
* Seat Availability (Between any two stations)
* New Train Number finder
* Arrival & Departure
* Train Running Status
* Seat Upgrade Status
* Fare Enquiry (Much Requested by Users :) )
- Indian Rail App provides Ease of Use, Navigation across pages and Rich User Interface
- Pnr enquiry, tracking, share pnr information via SMS, Email
- Track Waitlisted PNR's for status changes
- Can search all the pages by both Train Number or Name (partial or complete)
- Find Indirect Trains between stations by specifying Via Station
- Convenient way to save and share information.
- Autocomplete options available for all the indian railway stations
Tips to Use the App
- Don't need to remember train names or numbers. Search can be done using train number or name(partial or complete) on all the pages.
- Swipe the Home Screen left and right to access more information.
- Don't need to remember indian railways station names. Auto complete option available.
- Clicking the App Icon(in the action bar) on any page navigates back to the home page. Especially useful when you are booking tickets via irctc mobile site
- Use back button for tracking waitlisted PNR's
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated to irctc or indian railways and there are no warranties associated with the app. By using this app, you are solely responsible for any legal implications/liabilities arising from using the app.
Med et DSB WildCard får du:
- Mulighed for at købe togbilletter i Danmark, med op til 50 % rabat mandag-torsdag og lørdag, hvis du passerer en takstgrænse. Køb billet i DSB app, på dsb.dk eller i billetautomaten på stationen.
- Mulighed for at købe togbilletter i Danmark med 25 % rabat fredag, søndag og ved helligedage hvis du passerer en takstgrænse. Køb billet i DSB app, på dsb.dk eller i billetautomaten på stationen.
- DSB WildCard gælder på alle jernbanestrækninger i Danmark
- For at købe DSB Ungdomsbilletter skal dit DSB WildCard være gyldigt på afrejsedagen
- Du kan købe din billet, mens du er på vej til toget via DSB app
- Du kan købe pladsbillet til rejser med InterCity og InterCityLyn via DSB app
- Din billet gælder også i bus og Metro inden for omstigningsområdet til stationen
- Du betaler sikkert med betalingskort
- Du kan gemme betalingskortoplysningerne, så det er let at betale næste gang, du skal forny dit WildCard
DSB Orange billetter, klippekort og billetter til Hamburg og Berlin skal du købe på www.dsb.dk.
Pendlerkort skal du købe på stationen eller forny på www.dsb.dk.
Du skal indtaste telefonnummer og e-mail for at modtage kvittering og evt. support på dit køb. I kvitteringen står der oplysninger, du skal bruge i forbindelse med refundering.
Husk at købe din DSB billet i DSB app, på dsb.dk eller i billetautomaten, før du stiger på toget.
Oplever du fejl i forbindelse med dit køb, skal du henvende dig til:
70 13 14 15
Åbent alle dage kl 7-22
En shelter er et primitivt overnatningssted med ly for regn og vejrlig - et halvtag med tre lukkede sider.
Der findes i Danmark flere hundrede af disse sheltere. Med al sandsynlighed ligger der også en tæt på dig, og dine bedste venner.
Nogle sheltere er helt nye, nogle er ti år gamle, nogle findes med rindende vand og toilet. Fælles for dem er, at størstedelen er gratis at benytte. Langs og omkring mange af disse, findes også primitive teltområder, der giver mulighed for at møde gæstfrie danskere for en skilling, svarende til en pose chips.
Men hvorfor bruger du dem så ikke noget mere? Mangler du noget at finde dem med? Et kort af en art? Et opslagsværk med alle nødvendige informationer?
Værsgo - du kan nu finde de danske shelterpladser blot ved at åbne app'en.
THE APP IS NOW AVAILABLE TO EVERY GOOGLE PLAY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD.
However, the app is still not translated, and is therefore only readable in Danish. Translated versions is something we're working on for future updates.
Key reasons millions of travelers love this app:
Need we say more? Download the app now, there’s absolutely no risk, and we’re sure you’ll love it!
There is no need for a live data connection while using this app, as everything is stored on your phone, after you do an initial update. This means you won’t be charged for expensive data roaming, and the app is super fast to use. You can update user reviews periodically when you are on WiFi.
RESTAURANTS, ATTRACTIONS, HOTELS
All places that are listed on TripAdvisor.com in this city are included in the app.
THOUSANDS OF USER REVIEWS
TripAdvisor’s community of millions of worldwide travelers ensures that content is fresh, plentiful and honest. With over 50 million reviews and thousands more added daily, City Guides offer the best and most recent content.
TripAdvisor members and destination experts have handpicked the best itineraries in the city for you, enabling you to explore interesting neighborhoods, famous landmarks and hidden gems. Using the phone's GPS, you can follow along and read about the interesting sights along the route.
CREATE YOUR OWN TRIP JOURNAL
Want to remember the places you visit? It is now easy to do this with TripAdvisor City Guides. Simply Check In, take a photo and add a note for each location, and your journal and travel album will be created for you automatically. You can share it with friends and family on Facebook, or just use it to remember your trip. And, you can even Check In while you are offline and share later when you are online.
POWERFUL YET EASY TO USE
Searching for pizza around Times Square? Coffee near the Eiffel Tower? Or do you just want to find a highly recommended place near you? With this app you can easily search any way you want, and find exactly what’s best for you and your travel companions.
POINT ME THERE
Once you have selected a restaurant or attraction, this app will guide you there using the fun & useful “Point Me There” screen, which uses the phone’s GPS and Compass.
Written by TripAdvisor members and edited by professionals, City Facts articles provide helpful information for when you plan your trip, such as when to go, how to get around in the city, what neighborhoods to visit, etc.
This app leverages the GPS in the phone to show you the best restaurant, attractions etc nearby. The app also uses the compass to guide you to a place once you selected it
- Search by postal code
- Search by location
- Search by Address (need internet)
- Location of the person (need internet)
- Details of the locations
- View locations on Google Maps (need internet)
- Voice Recognition
Available in many languages:
Keywords : ZIP Denmark, Postal Codes Denmark, Post codes Denmark, Denmark, Danmark, Postnumre Danmark