- Denmark In Depth: the background info that you need to have before you go.
- A country map highlighting all the cities and national parks.
- City guide for Copenhagen.
- Complete city guides for the most important destinations, with sights, restaurants, things to do and a city map.
- Mini guides for less important destinations.
- A Danish phrasebook.
We make great, interactive travel guides.
To make our guides we use the content that is freely available. Open content sites like Wikitravel, Wikipedia, World66 and Openstreetmap are among the best resources for any traveler. Our mission is to make that content relevant for you. So we mix and mash and annotate - and we distill great, relevant travel guides out of it.
We like open content. In fact some of us were involved in World66, one of the first open content travel guides on the web. Triposo's travel guides are very much a re-mix of open content out there.
Currently we're using content from: Wikipedia, Wikitravel, World66, Open Streetmaps, DMOZ and Chefmoz
We're big fans of these projects. If you stumble across some inaccurate information in this guide, we would appreciate
We have added new features, among others:
- Find journey, Next bus/train and Traffic info are now placed in panes at the top of the app
- Remember your most sought journes on the frontpage
- Nest bus/train can now be sought on map
- Added possibility to search your contactpersons adresses
- On journey details you can now see how far along on the joruney you are
- Create youre home adress and use "Take me home" to quickly find the next journey home
The app is optimized for Android version 4 and up.
We hope you will like our update. If you have comments or questions, please write to email@example.com.
The Danish Journey Planner
Rejseplanen for Android is like Rejseplanen on the web, only smarter. Now you can use your GPS position to ease your search.
* search for journeys between all addresses, stations, stops and points of interest in all of Denmark
* see departures from your nearest stops or stations
* see a map of your walk to the station or stop (Google Maps)
* see current status of most trains, the Copenhagen Metro and busses
* access your previous searches easily
* use the "Take me home" button which with one touch will show you a journey from where you are now to your home address
* Change language between Danish, German and English
The content is divided into four phases: Research, Decision, Preparation and Settling In, and every phase contains particular ‘Things To Do’ that guide you to complete a task or advise you to consider an option.
It is also possible to create your personalised profile, where you are able to enter your nationality, arrival date, potential future home city in Denmark and who is coming with you, if anybody.
Entering your profile means that your list of Things To Do will be fully targeted to your personal needs. For example, if you are a worker, you will not get Things To Do relevant to a student (unless you change your profile).
- Takes your personal profile into account
- Enables you to add your own ‘Tasks’
- Provides links to relevant 'read more' websites
- Developed in collaboration with the official Danish authorities
- Works offline
With Camping Denmark it has never been more intuitive and easy to search and find exactly the camping site of your choice in Denmark. You can also find your nearest caravan dealer if you need to buy something or get your caravan fixed.
If you are planning a camping trip to Denmark, this app is an indispensable tool. With the all graphical search mode, you first narrow down to the region you want to visit, and then the selection of camping sites is shown by icons.
If you tab a specific icon you will get access to detailed information about the camping site:
-No. of stars (According to the Official Danish Camping Boards ranking)
-Phone number + quick dial button for reservation
-Link to the Web site of the Camping Site
-Route Planner (Will show you distance and travel time from your current location)
If you already are in Denmark, you can hit the “Search Near My Location” button and see which other great Camping sites are situated near you.
We hope you will have a great time visiting Denmark!
Camping Denmark is published by Rejsejournalisten and www.CampingDanmark.dk – the largest and most used Danish campingwebsite run by the famous TV host Anne-Vibeke Isaksen and her husband TV photographer Rasmus Schønning, who has camped in more than 80 countries the last 20 years.
Key reasons millions of travelers love this app:
Need we say more? Download the app now, there’s absolutely no risk, and we’re sure you’ll love it!
There is no need for a live data connection while using this app, as everything is stored on your phone, after you do an initial update. This means you won’t be charged for expensive data roaming, and the app is super fast to use. You can update user reviews periodically when you are on WiFi.
RESTAURANTS, ATTRACTIONS, HOTELS
All places that are listed on TripAdvisor.com in this city are included in the app.
THOUSANDS OF USER REVIEWS
TripAdvisor’s community of millions of worldwide travelers ensures that content is fresh, plentiful and honest. With over 50 million reviews and thousands more added daily, City Guides offer the best and most recent content.
TripAdvisor members and destination experts have handpicked the best itineraries in the city for you, enabling you to explore interesting neighborhoods, famous landmarks and hidden gems. Using the phone's GPS, you can follow along and read about the interesting sights along the route.
CREATE YOUR OWN TRIP JOURNAL
Want to remember the places you visit? It is now easy to do this with TripAdvisor City Guides. Simply Check In, take a photo and add a note for each location, and your journal and travel album will be created for you automatically. You can share it with friends and family on Facebook, or just use it to remember your trip. And, you can even Check In while you are offline and share later when you are online.
POWERFUL YET EASY TO USE
Searching for pizza around Times Square? Coffee near the Eiffel Tower? Or do you just want to find a highly recommended place near you? With this app you can easily search any way you want, and find exactly what’s best for you and your travel companions.
POINT ME THERE
Once you have selected a restaurant or attraction, this app will guide you there using the fun & useful “Point Me There” screen, which uses the phone’s GPS and Compass.
Written by TripAdvisor members and edited by professionals, City Facts articles provide helpful information for when you plan your trip, such as when to go, how to get around in the city, what neighborhoods to visit, etc.
This app leverages the GPS in the phone to show you the best restaurant, attractions etc nearby. The app also uses the compass to guide you to a place once you selected it
* Offline Maps * Attractions Guide * Bookmark Favorites *
Copenhagen Card gives free admission to 72 museums & attractions,
discounts for activities, restaurants & car hire, and free public
transport (train, metro, bus & harbour bus).
** Airport-city transfer with metro or train is also included with
Copenhagen Card **
DISCOVER: Best guide for the city, you can browse all attractions and
filter them according to your interests
WORKS OFFLINE: All information is fully available offline, including the maps
PRACTICAL INFORMATION: See opening hours and nearest public transport
stop for all attractions
SAVE YOUR FAVORITES: Create your own travel plan by favoriting places
SHARE WITH FRIENDS: Discovered a great place? Share it with your friends!
If you're visiting Copenhagen, and you want to make the most out of
your trip, Copenhagen Card may be just what you need, it will save you
time, money and hassle, so you can focus on enjoying everything the
city has to offer!
This city guide app is the perfect companion for the card, you'll have
updated information about top attractions, restaurants & shopping, see
discounts available, get public transport maps, and offline maps of
Copenhagen Card is available for 24, 48, 72 and 120 hours, and you can
order it even before you leave home.
Have a wonderful stay!
Med et DSB WildCard får du:
- Mulighed for at købe togbilletter i Danmark, med op til 50 % rabat mandag-torsdag og lørdag, hvis du passerer en takstgrænse. Køb billet i DSB app, på dsb.dk eller i billetautomaten på stationen.
- Mulighed for at købe togbilletter i Danmark med 25 % rabat fredag, søndag og ved helligedage hvis du passerer en takstgrænse. Køb billet i DSB app, på dsb.dk eller i billetautomaten på stationen.
- DSB WildCard gælder på alle jernbanestrækninger i Danmark
- For at købe DSB Ungdomsbilletter skal dit DSB WildCard være gyldigt på afrejsedagen
- Du kan købe din billet, mens du er på vej til toget via DSB app
- Du kan købe pladsbillet til rejser med InterCity og InterCityLyn via DSB app
- Din billet gælder også i bus og Metro inden for omstigningsområdet til stationen
- Du betaler sikkert med betalingskort
- Du kan gemme betalingskortoplysningerne, så det er let at betale næste gang, du skal forny dit WildCard
DSB Orange billetter, klippekort og billetter til Hamburg og Berlin skal du købe på www.dsb.dk.
Pendlerkort skal du købe på stationen eller forny på www.dsb.dk.
Du skal indtaste telefonnummer og e-mail for at modtage kvittering og evt. support på dit køb. I kvitteringen står der oplysninger, du skal bruge i forbindelse med refundering.
Husk at købe din DSB billet i DSB app, på dsb.dk eller i billetautomaten, før du stiger på toget.
Oplever du fejl i forbindelse med dit køb, skal du henvende dig til:
70 13 14 15
Åbent alle dage kl 7-22
Plan and have the perfect trip! Book your hotel or guide and enjoy restaurant reviews and shared user content.
Here is why 16+million travelers love City Maps 2Go:
Didn’t you always want to have an easily portable and compact travel assistant that allows planning your trips to foreign countries and cities upfront? So turn your smartphone or tablet into a digital guide and planner leading you through YOUR choices of restaurants, hotels and which attractions to visit. Enjoy recommendations and reviews of other enthusiastic travelers and tourists. Always keep your orientation and find the direction to the next place; completely without roaming and offline.
With City Maps 2Go you enjoy a wide variety of advantages:
Simply download and try CityMaps2Go for free. There is absolutely no risk, and we’re sure you’ll love it!
WORLDWIDE MAP COVERAGE
Thousands of destinations available worldwide, covering virtually the entire globe. Paris, France; London, UK; Rome, Italy; New York, USA and all other major and many not so major destinations in Europe, Asia, the Americas, Africa and Oceania. Major tourist destination regions such as Hawaii, Mallorca, the Canaries, the Greek islands, the French Riviera, Thailand, the Tuscany or the Caribbean can be covered by downloading a few maps.
Never get lost and keep your orientation. See your location on the map, even without an internet connection. Find streets, attractions, restaurants, hotels, local nightlife and other POIs – and get guided in the walking direction of places you want to see.
IN-DEPTH TRAVEL CONTENT
Have all the information offline and freely portable. For each destination, access comprehensive and up-to-date guide information covering thousands of places, attractions, points of interest and many hotel booking options.
SEARCH AND DISCOVER
Find the best restaurants, shops, attractions, hotels, bars, etc. Search by name, browse by category or discover nearby places using your device’s GPS – even offline and without data roaming.
GET TIPS AND RECOMMENDATIONS
Find tips and recommendations from locals and tourists. Browse for the most popular attractions, restaurants, shops, hotels, nightlife places, etc.
PLAN TRIPS AND CUSTOMIZE MAPS
Save places you want to visit, pin existing places, like your hotel or a recommended restaurant, to the map. Add your own pins to the map. Find and book hotels from within CityMaps2Go in all major regions from Hawaii to the French Riviera, from Scandinavia to Mallorca, from the Caribbean to the Tuscany and for all countries like Thailand, France, Germany, Italy or Spain.
Maps and guide content are fully downloaded and stored on your device. All features, such as address searches and your GPS location also work offline and without data roaming (an internet connection is of course required for initial downloading of data or booking hotels).
Map data and POI are provided by OpenStreetMap and are regularly updated by us. To check the level of detail, go to www.openstreetmap.org. The same applies to Wikipedia travel articles.
Use this offline map app and you will never have to carry around a paper city map or guide book. No matter whether you travel to top destinations in the USA, Europe or Asia. Have reliable, interactive offline maps always available in your pocket, on your smartphone or tablet.
Enjoy your travels. Your Ulmon team! :-)
Walking tours included in this application are:
* Historic Landmarks (9 sights)
* Sightseeing Tour (11 sights)
* Shopping Tour of Strøget (8 sights)
* Nightlife in Copenhagen (7 sights)
* Museums Tour (8 sights)
* Churches Tour (7 sights)
* Christianshavn Tour (6 sights)
* Art Galleries Tour (7 sights)
* Nørreport Area (8 sights)
* Latin Quarter Tour (7 sights)
All the data used in this app is built into the software, so you can follow the walking tours or use the city map without internet access or cellular data plan. No need to pay the costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app is optimized for Android phone and tablet.
The powerful navigation assistance includes:
* Touring routes clearly displayed on map.
* Precise turn-by-turn walking directions from one sight to the next.
* `FindMe` displays your exact location and Auto Tracking displays your movement on the map (this feature is not supported on device without built-in GPS function).
* Built-in compass to show you the direction.
* A detailed city map which can be used independently for your other traveling needs.
Please visit our website at www.GPSmyCity.com to find city walks for over 470 cities worldwide.
Krak er din lokale søgetjeneste uanset, hvor du er eller hvor du skal hen. Livet er nemlig fyldt med overraskelser - og derfor hjælper vi dig med hurtigt at finde det nærmeste hotel, blomsterforretning, frisør, advokat, adresse eller alt andet, som du har brug for. Når hukommelsen svigter, er vi der for at hjælpe dig med, at finde dine venner og bekendtes telefonnumre så let som ingenting.
Står du eksempelvis på gaden, og vil opdage nye cafeer og restauranter, giver vores app straks forslag til steder i nærheden af dig. Kommer du hjem fra en hyggelig aften, og ser at der drypper vand fra loftet, kan du finde en til at løse det for dig, med en enkel søgning. Download Kraks app, og opdag selv spændende steder i dit lokalområde – mere end 1,1 millioner brugere gør det allerede.
Funktioner i appen, som hjælper dig:
- Hurtig og lækkert design med kort i fokus, giver et hurtigt overblik
- Indbygget produktsøg, der kan finde alt og lidt til, både i dit område og på webshops
- Kort i høj opløsning, der også viser resultater på luftfotos og kombineret luftfotos/kort
- Splinternye gadefotos, så du kan gå på opdagelse og måske kan du finde dig selv i gadebilledet?
- Nem sortering af søgeresultater ud fra bedømmelser, afstand eller alfabetisk
- Ruteplaner! Vi kan beregne afstanden og guide dig på vej uanset, hvor du skal hen.
- Automatisk nummeropslag (Caller-ID Look up) af alle ind- og udgående opkald
- Skal du til Sverige eller Norge fungerer appen også der.
- Integreret med Krak Navigation. Med et klik starter du navigationen og kan nemt finde vej. Krak navigation er gratis og fungerer offline.
Husk, at hvis du har navigationen kørende i baggrunden, forkorter den batteriets levetid.
For at kunne vise dig hvem der ringer når nummeret ikke findes i dine kontakter, sender vi nummeret til vores database, som laver en søgning på dette. Denne information gemmes eller deles ikke med andre.
Standardindstillingerne kan tilpasses via menuknappen på telefonen, og her kan man indstille søgningen til den genre og geografi, der passer til éns behov.
Giv gerne feedback til KultuNaut på KultuNaut@KultuNaut.dk
Why should you buy an expensive GPS device if you can install the much cheaper Topo GPS app. Topo GPS contains all functions of a regular GPS device, has a much more detailed map, and is much more convenient to operate. The accuracy of the position determination is in favorable conditions about 5 m.
Ideal for walking, hiking, cycling, mountainbiking, sailing, horse-riding, geocaching, scouting, trail running and other outdoor activities. Also suitable for outdoor professionals such as biologists and geologists.
Topo GPS Contains
* Complete topographic map of Denmark, 1:25,000, newest edition, including future updates for free.
* Very detailed maps, with buildings, cultivation, all roads including the smallest forest trails, contour lines, and characteristic elements in the landscape.
* Map tiles are saved automatically on your device and can be viewed off-line.
- Intuitive interface
* Clear menu with most important functions (top right)
* Different dashboard panels (bottom) with distance, time, speed, altitude and coordinates.
* Clear manual on http://www.topo-gps.com/manual/html
- Current position
* Position and movement direction indicated by arrowed marker.
* Displayable in WGS84 decimal, WGS84 degree minutes (seconds), UTM, and MGRS coordinates.
- Planning, loading and recording routes
* Easy recording routes via one-click on clock of dashboard, with pause and
* Planning of routes from A to B using different transportation means (pedestrian/bicycle/car).
* Planning of routes via different route points.
* Planned routes are automatically drawn over roads.
* Planned and recorded routes can be easily edited.
* Importing routes in .gpx format and zipped .gpx format from internet and e-mail.
* Sharing recorded and downloaded routes in .gpx format.
* All map tiles of a route can be saved on your device with a single click.
* Routes can be organized into folders.
* Photos can be taken in the app and will be included in recorded routes.
* Adding waypoint through address, current position or coordinates.
* Supported coordinate systems: WGS84 decimal, WGS84 degree minutes (seconds), UTM, and MGRS coordinates.
* Waypoints can be used to plan a route.
* Waypoints can be organized into folders.
* Shown map tiles are saved automatically on your device.
* All tiles of the current area or a route can be downloaded into the
cache with a single click.
- In app purchases
* Topographic maps of Denmark, Finland, New Zealand and Norway.
* Detailed OpenStreetMap world map
If you are recording a route, the GPS will run in the background. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Rdzl, the company behind Topo GPS, does not obtain in any way the position of the user of Topo GPS. Rdzl does also not obtain the routes recorded by the user, and save the routes planned by the user. We sell our product, not our user data.