It worked so well before the update. And now each time when I try to buy a ticket, I get "order processing failed". Had to call a taxi, because I depended so much on the previous version of the app that I didn't bring cash to the bus stop. I am disappointed in this new version. Please fix! Edit: I am so upset that I have emailed both DOT and the developer.
As I was about to enter a bus and buy a ticket it refused to work saying I needed to update. After updating it lost my klippekort so I have lost my remaining rides. Thanks for nothing. Worst app I have ever used because it's important to have it working and this garbage will let you down in the worst moment possible.
Terrible. I missed my train after being forced to upgrade and then spent 10 minutes trying to buy a ticket. I liked the old app - it just worked!
This app barely worked before. It is a disaster now that I updated it. Its supposed to help me buy a ticket. It cannot do that. It cant load pages properly it cant do anything about reaching information or buying tickets. It will perfectly hinder everything
Previous version was much better. Have now missed multiple busses because it either takes too long or can't determine where I am, problems I never had before.
Does not work. I've added card successfully, but whenever I want to buy a ticket I get error, that order has not been confirmed. When I try to buy using not saved card, app just hants with infinite preloader.
- You can now buy tickets (1-8 zones) for journeys on Zealand and the islands
- The app has been redesigned and performance has been optimised
- The app automatically selects your starting zone. On zone boundaries, you will have all zones near you
- Shortcut from the app front page to purchase of the tickets most commonly sold in the app
- Easy access to valid tickets via a notification on the front page of your phone
- The app supports Android 4.4 and later versions
- New terms and conditions