It worked so well before the update. And now each time when I try to buy a ticket, I get "order processing failed". Had to call a taxi, because I depended so much on the previous version of the app that I didn't bring cash to the bus stop. I am disappointed in this new version. Please fix! Edit: I am so upset that I have emailed both DOT and the developer.
As I was about to enter a bus and buy a ticket it refused to work saying I needed to update. After updating it lost my klippekort so I have lost my remaining rides. Thanks for nothing. Worst app I have ever used because it's important to have it working and this garbage will let you down in the worst moment possible.
Terrible. I missed my train after being forced to upgrade and then spent 10 minutes trying to buy a ticket. I liked the old app - it just worked!
Edit: even more pissed off after a forced update made me miss my bus and wiped my klippekort. Requires GPS to show ticket, sometimes doesn't register it as turned on, usually needs additional wifi for locating, crashes, throws server errors. It is possible to use it, but expect to miss quite some trains and busses because you either cannot get a ticket in the first place, or cannot show the one you already paid.
This app barely worked before. It is a disaster now that I updated it. Its supposed to help me buy a ticket. It cannot do that. It cant load pages properly it cant do anything about reaching information or buying tickets. It will perfectly hinder everything
Previous version was much better. Have now missed multiple busses because it either takes too long or can't determine where I am, problems I never had before.
- You can now buy tickets (1-8 zones) for journeys on Zealand and the islands
- The app has been redesigned and performance has been optimised
- The app automatically selects your starting zone. On zone boundaries, you will have all zones near you
- Shortcut from the app front page to purchase of the tickets most commonly sold in the app
- Easy access to valid tickets via a notification on the front page of your phone
- The app supports Android 4.4 and later versions
- New terms and conditions