With the DOT Mobilbilletter app, you can easily buy mobile tickets for short journeys (up to 8 zones) on Zealand, Lolland, Falster and Møn.
DOT Mobilbilletter is developed by Din Offentlige Transport (DOT) and is owned by DSB.
You can buy:
• Normal tickets (2-8 zones for children and adults)
• Prepaid Zone Cards (Multiride tickets)
• Bicycle ticket
• Extension ticket (1 zone)
• 24-hour tickets
• DSB 1’ Regional trains extension
• City Pass 24 hours
• City Pass 72 hours
The tickets are valid for journeys by bus, S-train, Metro, DSB Long-distance and Regional trains, Lokalbaner, Regionstog and Øresundstog in the Greater Copenhagen area.
You pay with your payment card or the Multiride ticket if you have the required number zones on your multiride ticket for the selected journey. However, the multiride ticket can only be used to pay for tickets for 2-8 zones.
Please note that the 19th January 2019 is the last day you can purchase Prepaid Zone Cards. Prepaid Zone Cards purchased from the 20th July 2018 to the 19th January 2019 are valid until the 19th July 2019.
You can save your payment card details and access them via a code chosen by you. That way, you do not have to enter all card details every time you buy a multiride ticket. The payment card details are stored with DIBS.
The following cards are accepted for payment:
- Visa Electron
DOT Mobilbilletter can sell tickets from your location and for the number of zones you want.
To allow DOT Mobilbilletter to find your position, you have to enable the GPS of your device. The app will automatically find the zone you are in. If you are close to a zone boundary, you will have all the zones near you.
For extension tickets please note:
• You can buy extension tickets for 1 zone. The additional zone extends the zones on your ticket or commuter card by 1 zone.
• Extension tickets for 2 zones or more should be purchased as a normal ticket for the number of zones required. You do not have to be in the zones for which the extension ticket is to be valid when you buy it.
• Extension tickets must be presented together with a valid commuter card or ticket.
Remember to buy your mobile ticket before you start your journey. The mobile ticket is only valid on the phone and the phone number on which it was purchased.
Use of third-party keyboards (e.g. Swiftkey and Fleksy) will cause the app to crash when the user enters the registration code. It may also cause problems when the user enters payment card numbers.