As I was about to enter a bus and buy a ticket it refused to work saying I needed to update. After updating it lost my klippekort so I have lost my remaining rides. Thanks for nothing. Worst app I have ever used because it's important to have it working and this garbage will let you down in the worst moment possible.
Terrible. I missed my train after being forced to upgrade and then spent 10 minutes trying to buy a ticket. I liked the old app - it just worked!
Does not work. I've added card successfully, but whenever I want to buy a ticket I get error, that order has not been confirmed. When I try to buy using not saved card, app just hants with infinite preloader.
Assholes. Assholes. Assholes. Forced update, change name of app so it can't be found easily, change layout completely, remove all stored card data and travel history. Fucktards!
Opdateringer gennemtvunget lige når man skal bruge appen og det er ens eget ansvar at have billst klar? Det er bare ikke godt nok!
Nu hvor mine klip er dukket op, har jeg revurderet appen til 3 stjerner. Det har stadigvæk været en uacceptabel opgrading, og det skulle have været meget mere klar, hvor klippene er blevet af. Det holder heller ikke, at man skulle genregistrere appen, især fordi man blev tvunget til at opgradere inden, man kunne stige på bussen.
- You can now buy tickets (1-8 zones) for journeys on Zealand and the islands
- The app has been redesigned and performance has been optimised
- The app automatically selects your starting zone. On zone boundaries, you will have all zones near you
- Shortcut from the app front page to purchase of the tickets most commonly sold in the app
- Easy access to valid tickets via a notification on the front page of your phone
- The app supports Android 4.4 and later versions
- New terms and conditions