Imagine you no longer:
- had a purse or wallet full of loyalty cards
- forgot to bring your loyalty card with you
- ended up with several incomplete loyalty cards
The best card is the card you always have with you!
From cafes to dry cleaners, and takeaways to hair dressers, you’ll soon be buzzing about Hive and leaving your old paper loyalty cards at home. You can use Hive in participating businesses to collect stamps and earn rewards, just like a normal loyalty card. It’s easy to use and free to download! Some businesses will even reward you with bonus stamps the more you spend and the more regularly you visit.
Hive was launched in March 2014, and we’re working hard to get a great selection of shops on board. If don’t see your favourite business or retailer, email us at email@example.com and we will do our best to get them into the Hive.
• Live traffic updates providing you with all the information you need to pre-plan your journey and avoid the congestion.
• Latest events from across Northern Ireland including everything from racing to charity motoring events.
• Find your local automotive companies and contact them directly via the map showing who are closest to you or view them as a list.
• Latest motoring news bringing you up to date daily information on new cars and related stories from the industry.
• Galleries from the events in Northern Ireland.
• Competitions and prizes to be won!
More from developer
Discover an ever growing list of the most well known characters across Irish history complete with artwork and biography of each, or why not try translating anything into Ogham text, you can also check the meanings behind the letters, try typing your name in and see what hidden meaning the Ogham may reveal. Why not take the personality test and find out which of the characters is most like you?
*This is an Beta release of UsIrish. More features will be added over time*
You're the negotiator, although you're not very good at your job.
You have 1 minute for each situation to wipe out the militants in a glorious bath of blood before your superiors take your gun off you!
Kill as many enemies as possible, but don't kill any hostages!
A good game for killing time and challenging your friends for the highscore.
Share your gate count on Facebook and show your friends just how skillful you are