• Body Mass Index
BMI it's a marker of healthy body mass, based on individual's height and weight, that applies to adult men and women. To indicate BMI index simply enter person's measurements. The index and ideal weight will be displayed, as well as healthy BMI range.
• Daily calories intake calculator
You should also know your basal metabolic rate (BMR), or another words resting metabolic rate - it will help to understand your calorie intake needs and how many energy your body requires. Depending on your activity level will be estimated how many calories per day you should consume, to achieve your goals no matter is it weight loss or bulking.
• Body fat percentage
To use body fat calculator first you need to make some work. Measure your neck just below the level of Adam's apple, measure waist at the level of the belly button, and if you are a woman measure your hip where the buttocks protrude backward the most. To ensure an accuracy, take measurements three times and take the average. Enter data into app. Now you will know how to calculate body fat percentage. Army method used.
• Waist-to-Height Ratio
WHtR - is a simple measurement for assessment of lifestyle risk and overweight. Defined as the person's waist circumference, divided by the person's height. WHtR is a measure of the distribution of body fat. To get result measure your waist circumference above belly button, enter data. According to new research WHtR is a better predictor of heart disease and diabetes risk than BMI indicator.
Track your weight, BMI (Body Mass Index), body fat percentage and even your own user-defined tracking items. Create profiles for yourself and your family. Various charts, statistics, trends and much more will help you monitor your progress and boost your motivation to reach your ideal weight.
Start today, you're worth it!
★ Feel free to contact us for any questions, feature requests, ideas for improvement or bugs! Just use the email provided by the google play store, the in-app contact feature or follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/cryofy
✔ Featured app on 'The Fresh Living Project' @ http://www.freshlivingproject.com
• Simple, fun and intuitive to use weight tracker.
• Innovative and clear user interface: almost no typing required, easy to use slide controls.
• Widget for your home screen.
• Multi-user support: create profiles for yourself, your partner, your kids.
• User-defined tracking items: create and track your own items, fully integrated in the app.
• Available languages: English, Deutsch, 日本語, 한국어, Español, Português, Italiano, Français, 中文, Русский, हिंदी, Svenska, Nederlands, Polski, Türkçe
• Support of metric and imperial units: Pound, Kilogram, Foot, Centimeter and many more.
• Measure and estimate your body fat percentage: Weight Meter determines your body fat in quick and easy fashion.
• Built-in BMI calculator: Your Body Mass Index is calculated automatically.
• Built-in ideal weight calculator: Set your ideal weight as your weight goal and monitor your progress.
• Powerful analysis and reporting function via charts and spreadsheets: Don't lose track of your weight, BMI and body fat percentage and easily keep an eye on your weight loss or weight gain.
• 'Remind me' functionality: Never forget to take your weight again!
• Monitor and support your progress with photos and notes.
• Backup and restore your data.
• Easy import of data from the free version of Weight Meter (instructions at the bottom)
• Export and import csv files: Monitor your weight, BMI and body fat percentage with Excel, Numbers or Google Docs on your laptop or desktop computer.
• Export charts of your weight, BMI and body fat percentage and share them directly with friends via email, on Picasa, facebook and many more.
• Integrated guide to measure your body fat percentage.
• An extended help lets you discover the various functions of this app.
1. How to easily transfer your data from the free to the paid version:
• In the free version of Weight Meter:
✔ Select your user and press the menu button on the home screen of the app (where your weight records are listed)
✔ Select the 'Import & export' menu and select the 'Write backup' list item
✔ Your backup file is written
• In the paid version of Weight Meter:
✔ Press the menu button on the home screen and select the 'Import' menu
✔ Select the 'Read backup' list item and choose the file you've created before
✔ Your data is imported
Easily calculate your BMI by choosing your height and your weight.
• Your data can be easily modified with our two intuitive sliders. Simply choose your age and your sex to get the most accurate results. We display clearly your BMI and also an approximation of your body fat percentage, according to the data you have set.
• Check your health daily by updating your weight with our app. By signing up, you can save your weight evolution daily and take care of your health carefully. Your can save your weights daily in your personal space and you can manage several accounts on the same device.
• A customized chart is available to check your weight loss throughout weeks and help you keep your body healthy.
• According to the World Health Organization, the Body Mass Index of an adult should be comprised between 18.5 and 25 to be considered as normal. To help you understand your goals, the normal weight interval according to your height, your sex and your age is clearly displayed in our app.
• This application is suitable for everybody including children from the age of 5 years old. You can switch between metric units (kilograms and centimeters) and imperial units (pounds and fets) to track your weight loss easily.
Our app is fully translated. We value your feedbacks and we are listening to all your comments and advices to deliver you the best application for tracking your weight daily.
If you find any problem or have any suggestions, do not hesitate to send us a message on Twitter (https://twitter.com/monirapps) or Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/monirapps.vayvay)
Please share it, rate it and comment it!
Keep track of your progress to achieve or maintain their weight. Also you can see the progress in various charts.
Supports multiple units of measure for your convenience (meters, kilograms, inches, pounds).
• Intuitive interface.
• You can easily modify or delete records.
• data is represented in graphs.
• Scroll horizontally to move between screens
• Glossary of Terms
English, Spanish, Dutch, Italian, German, Hungarian and Portuguese.
Android 2.2 to 4.2
Errors, questions, translation, etc. send mail to: victor.michel.gonzalez @ gmail.com
Upgrade to the full version: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.androiddevelopermx.blogspot.imcpro
✓ This BMI Calculator is Free
✓ It supports both English and Metric measurement units.
✓ It computes BMI for children and teens, aged 2 through 19 years old, including Z-Score, percentile and result
✓ BMI for adults, 20 years old and older, including healthy weight range.
Thank you for being patient :)
✓ What customers say:
"Handy app Nice to use when dieting for a little bit of encouragement. Works well."
"I love this bmi app!! Before I downloaded it I was on the computer checking my bmi.. this app is accurate.. the bmi was the same as the one on the pc."
"Cool, user-friendly. Nice that it computes kids bmi, zscore and percentile as well. All in all Perfect and i do love it!"
"Does wot it says, vry good. Desire HD, FGC."
Weight Tracker is the easiest app for tracking your weight and reaching your goals!
1. Enter your gender, height, weight, and target weight.
2. Record your weight.
3. Record any notes and/or take a photo of your meal (optional).
4. That’s it! Track your progress and celebrate those milestones! Look back at how far you’ve come and how your eating habits have improved. Every journey begins with a single step.
• Easy to use!
• Gorgeous user interface
• Record your weight!
• Supports both imperial and metric units
• See your eating habits improve in your personal photo log
• Write down notes to reflect on your meals
• View and edit any data from your personal calendar
• View your analytics and track your progress on the graph
• Keep up to date with your BMI on the dashboard
• Export your data to a CSV file
• Integrated with Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!
*Studies have shown that taking a photo of your meal and writing about how you feel will help you reflect on your eating habits and help weight loss.
We hope you enjoy the app and find it to be a useful training tool. Please leave us any friendly feedback, and rate us if you like the app!
Questions/comments regarding the app? Please email us at email@example.com, or visit us at www.exerciseforpink.com.
Join our fast growing community on Facebook and Twiiter!
Zen Labs is a proud supporter of the National Breast Cancer Coalition. We are passionate about finding a cure for breast cancer and proudly donate to their cause. www.breastcancerdeadline2020.org
“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.”
~ Margaret Mead
This app and any information given by it or by Zen Labs LLC are for educational purposes only. They are not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. You should always consult your healthcare provider before beginning any fitness program.
Tag: recorder, diary, diet, scale, fitness, bmi, monitor, calculator, meal, calories, loss, watchers, healthy, food
Download the VITAS Hospice Eligibility Reference Guide app to your Android phone and have the clinically appropriate criteria at your fingertips for:
* General criteria
* Alzheimer’s & Neurological Disease
* Heart Disease
* HIV Disease/AIDS
* Liver Disease
* Lung Disease
* Renal Disease
* BMI Calculator
Created by VITAS Innovative Hospice Care®, the country’s leading hospice provider, this app also allows you to make referrals, talk to an admissions coordinator or get more information from a live hospice clinician 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, without ever leaving your Android phone.
The Asian BMI generally takes into account the body fat percentage of an Asian as compared to a Causasian of the same gender and height. It has been found (according to WHO), that a an Asian of the same height and gender would have a higher body fat percentage than his Causasian counterpart of same height.
Are you a health conscious person? Then this is the right App for you.
Do you know what your ideal weight range is or do you know in which weight category you have? And any idea about how many calories you should take in to maintain your weight? Well, This app will answer your questions.
This is the most simplest BMI Calculator and Ideal Weight Calculator which calculates you BMI, find out the ideal weight range and also gives you calorie intake count(TDEE) you should not exceed to maintain your weight.
This app also RECORDS your data and present it in form of GRAPHs.
All calculations are based on your weight, height, age, gender and activity level.
- Android – Donut to Jelly Bean
- Screens - Small to X-Large
- Weight in kg/ lb
- Height in inch/ cm/ Feet + Inch
- Easy way to input height and weight values
- Real time BMI, Ideal Weight and TDEE values
- Records weight, BMI, TDEE on saved date
- Plot graph of above data
- Date change facility
- For everyone above 20
BMI – Body Mass Index is a measure for human body shape based on an individual's weight and height. The BMI does not actually measure the percentage of body fat.
Ideal weight range is based on weight and height.
TDEE – Total Daily Energy Expenditure is the total number of calories that your body expends in 24 hours, including all activities. TDEE is also known as your "maintenance level". TDEE gives you calories demanded by your body to maintain the current weight.
Please feel free to give your feedback to improve the app
You can also send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
(*Aligned with WHO guidelines)
Es una aplicación compacta, sencilla y limpia (sin publicidad) que calcula el índice de masa corporal de una persona sobre la base de factores como son altura y peso.
Pudiendo utilizar una tabla de acuerdo al sexo del niño para determinar en que percentil cuando la edad sea entre 0 y 18 años, correlacionando el índice de masa corporal obtenido previamente con su edad.
Índice de masa corporal: se define como la masa corporal dividida por la altura al cuadrado. Ofrece una indicación en la relación entre el peso y la altura pero no tiene en cuenta factores individuales como la musculatura.
El usuario es responsable de la utilización de la app una vez instalada en su dispositivo.
Body mass index (BMI) is a measure of body fat based on height and weight that applies to adult men and women. You are overweighted if your BMI is in between 25–29.9 and Obesity = BMI of 30 or greater.
You will need a weight management plan for weight loss. And no matter what your goal is, BMI Helper - Fitness Coach mobile app helps. BMI helper helps you to reduce your BMI to normal level (below 25), and helps you stay healthy and fit.
BMI Helper - Fitness Coach mobile app is HIIT Cardio Fitness Training Program. High-intensity interval training (HIIT), also called high-intensity intermittent exercise (HIIE) or sprint interval training (SIT), is an enhanced form of interval training, an exercise strategy alternating periods of short intense anaerobic exercise with less-intense recovery periods. HIIT is a form of cardiovascular exercise. These short, intense workouts provide improved athletic capacity and condition, improved glucose metabolism, and improved fat burning.
Download our app to get motivated and stay healthy and fit!
Additional Features For This PAID Version:
- Complete HIIT Workout
- Stretching Exercises
- No advertisement
CHANGE ****THE UNITS**** and USE ****INCHES**** NOT FEET !
- Dora, 5'2 = 62 inches, and 62 inches with 120lbs = 21.94 BMI !!!
- Charles and Erik, you are not obese, just stupid.
- Yes Charles, if you put 6 FEET in the INCHES text field and 175 lbs, yes the calculation can't be right. 6 foot = 72 inches with 175lbs = 23.73 BMI !!!
My application can not guess that you have not learned to read
- Tom, 25.38, OMG, yes, more than 25 your are overweight, BUT if you exceeded by only 0.38, or 1, seriously! think! A lipo between your ears to get to 25? It's on the house!
- tyler, are you kidding ? BMI is ONLY calculated with Height and Weight (see wikipedia).
***Weight/lbs*** | ***Tall/inches*** IF you choose IMPERIAL UNITS (menu button) OR
***Weight/kg*** | ***Tall/cm*** IF you choose METRIC UNITS (menu button)
/!\ I want to thank those who took the time to understand this simple app. <3 all ;) (and your comments)
Spelling errors in my description? Certainly, but English is not my native language ;)
@Matthew, you're absolutely right, I try to find time to make this small change but it is not easy. Change the unit without going through the menu and allow to set "feet & inches" is the ultimate goal to eliminate all problems. I'm totally zen ;)
This app is a "Body Mass Index Calculator".
BMI cannot be accurate for "athletes" or "muscular persons" ! It's written bellow, in the description of this app ! >>> "The result is valid for "normal" children/adults/m/f (but not for the muscular persons or "athletes"). The BMI formula is UNIQUE, for everybody.
Why there is no GENDER and AGE ?! Again, it's written at the end of the description.
**** The only thing that differs between adults and children is the "reading table". I give you a "general reading table" for ADULTS ONLY (Health Organizations did this, not me) ! The reading tables may differ between country or population (but really not so much... even if they exists). There is a more precise reading table for children 5/19 years made by WHO (World Health Organization : www.who.int). The general reading table is just an INDICATION. If you want some "real" information about your condition, ask your doctor ***
My current BMI is 24.81, 1kg more and OMAGAD I'm in "overweight". And what ? I lift some weights, I run, I'm relatively muscled so there is nonsense to calculate my BMI. If you do sport, if you are in god shape, why do you want criticize a tool who isn't made for you ?
If you start doing some sport, you can use this application to calculate your "first" BMI. When you begin to lose fat and gain muscle, you (maybe) will arrive in the "normal" zone. From there, if you continue to lose fat without gaining too much muscle, you can still calculate your BMI, the reading table will remain accurate for you. By cons, if you keep gaining muscle (AND/OR losing fat), from a certain point, calculate your BMI has absolutely no sense.
* Units: metric(cm - kg)/imperial(lbs - inches) (Use the menu button for changing that)
* Languages: English, Italian, French, Spanish, German, Croatian, Korean
* Long click on the result's zone to reset
FOR CHANGING UNITS, USE THE MENU BUTTON!
THE PROVIDED READING TABLE IS A "GENERAL" READING TABLE.
HOWEVER, IT APPLIES WITHOUT DISTINCTION TO (ADULTS) - MEN AND WOMEN -. YOU'RE NOT NECESSARILY IN OVERWEIGHT IF YOU EXCEED THE AVERAGE HIGH MORE THAN 0.1.
SO BEFORE YOU SAY "NOT ENOUGH FOR PRECISION" THINK ABOUT THAT.
HOWEVER IF YOU EXCEED 1 OR MORE OF THE "NORMAL" SLICE, THE READING TABLE WILL APPLY REGARDLESS OF ITS ACCURACY.
BMI IS A SIMPLE "NUMBER". IT IS USED WITH OTHER TOOLS FOR SHAPING A PROFILE OF HEALTH.
Again, THIS APPLICATION IS A SIMPLE CALCULATOR. ONLY A DOCTOR WITH YOUR HISTORY OF HEALTH, YOUR BMI, ETC. CAN YOU GIVE MORE INFO ABOUT YOUR HEALTH/OVERWEIGHT/ETC accurately.
Wikipedia info at: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_mass_index
Infinitive, Preterit and Past participle.
This list can be very useful for those who struggle to remember the conjugation of some irregular verbs. This list contains the most "common's" verbs & some less used.
** Tip **
You can open/close the search box in the menu and from the search button.
If you are developer, you can show your solidarity with the people of this country who is bled to white by banksters by lowering the price of your applications at the minimum for this country.
At your level, if you are developer, you can show your solidarity with the Greeks (who are bled to white by banksters) by lowering the price of your applications (at the minimum possible by the android market).