✓ This BMI Calculator is Free
✓ It supports both English and Metric measurement units.
✓ It computes BMI for children and teens, aged 2 through 19 years old, including Z-Score, percentile and result
✓ BMI for adults, 20 years old and older, including healthy weight range.
Thank you for being patient :)
✓ What customers say:
"Handy app Nice to use when dieting for a little bit of encouragement. Works well."
"I love this bmi app!! Before I downloaded it I was on the computer checking my bmi.. this app is accurate.. the bmi was the same as the one on the pc."
"Cool, user-friendly. Nice that it computes kids bmi, zscore and percentile as well. All in all Perfect and i do love it!"
"Does wot it says, vry good. Desire HD, FGC."
Body Exercise&BMI provide many kinds of exercise for you:
# Lower Body
So you can keep you body health.
Body Exercise&BMI main features:
#Kinds of exercise
#Add to favorite
#Share with your friend.
#App To SD.
As a result, some individuals may have a high BMI but not have a high percentage of body fat.
For example, highly trained athletes may have a high BMI because of increased muscularity rather than increased body fatness. Although some people with a BMI in the overweight range (from 25.0 to 29.9) may not have excess body fatness, most people with a BMI in the obese range (equal to or greater than 30) will have increased levels of body fatness.
It is also important to remember that weight is only one factor related to risk for disease. If you have questions or concerns about the appropriateness of your weight, you should discuss them with your healthcare provider.
- Calculation of BMI (Body Mass Index)
- Supports two formats of units - Metric (cm and kg) and Imperial (inches and pounds) (Use menu button for changing formats)
- One touch Health Tips.
Avec interprétation de celui-ci en fonction du résultat.
La couleur de l'indice varie aussi en fonction des tranches d'indice.
Calcul du poids idéal en fonction de la formule de Lorentz
Application déplaçable sur la carte SD
Appareils compatibles: 5200
This is an free application for all medical personal followed by the Pediatriconcall page relating to http://www.pediatriconcall.com/fordoctor/pedcalc/calcmain.aspx
Calculators included are categorized as follows:
» Head Circumference
» Predict Height
» Mid Parental Height
» Body Surface Area (BSA)
» Body Mass Index (BMI)
» Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR)
» Conversion of Temperature Celsius to Fahrenheit
» Conversion of Weight From Pound to Kg
» Conversion of cm to inches
» Serum Osmolality
» Bicarbonate & Base Excess
» Fractional Excretion Of Sodium
» Creatinine Clearance
» Creatinine Clearance (Schwartz Formula)
» Normal Values Of GFR
» Anion Gap Calculator
» APGAR Score
» Ovulation Date Calculator
» Pregnancy Due Date Calculator
» Conception Date Calculator
Blood Pressure Calculator
» Blood Pressure Calculator
Blood Group Detection
» Find Your Blood Group
» Alveolar arterial Gradient (A-a gradient)
» ET Size
» Normal Respiratory Rate
» Predicted Mean Peak Respiratory Flow Rates
» Corrected QTc Calculator
» Sodium Deficit in Hyponatremia Calculator
» Burns Fluid Requirement Calculator
Drug Dose Calculators
» Emergency Drug Formula
Diarrhea Solution Calculators
» Diarrhea Solution
» IV Rates Calculator
Blood Reference Values
» WBC Count
» Coagulation Profile
» Blood Indices
» Immunoglobulin IgG Subclass Levels
» Immunoglobulin Reference Values
» Serum Complement Reference Values
» Lymphocyte Reference Values
» Corrected CSF WBC Count for RBC`s Calculator
» Corrected Reticulocyte Count Calculator
Endocrine and Antibody Tests
» Thyroid Function Test
» Antibodies & Their Associated Diseases
» Drugs Interaction Calculator
*Supports API levels 8 & above (Android 2.2 and above)
TAGS: Pediatrics, child health care, drug index, vaccine reminder, children health, medical calculators, pediatriconcall.
- It has a very simple and awesome user interface
- You can email/share your calculation results
- You can view the equation formula and additional notes
A-a O2 Gradient
ABC Score (Assessment of Blood Consumption) for Massive Transfusion
ABCD2 Score for TIA
Absolute Neutrophil Count (ANC)
Absolute Reticulocyte Count (Reticulocyte Index)
Acetaminophen Overdose and NAC Dosing
Alvarado Score for Acute Appendicitis
APACHE II Score for ICU Mortality
Basal and Resting Metabolic Rates (BMR & RMR)
Basal Energy Expenditure
Bayesian Sensitivity, Specificity, Probabilities
Blood Alcohol Content (BAC)
BMI and Body Surface Area (BSA)
Calcium Correction for Hypoalbuminemia
CHA2DS2-VASc Score for Atrial Fibrillation Stroke Risk
CHADS2 Score for Atrial Fibrillation Stroke Risk
Child-Pugh Score for Cirrhosis Mortality
Corrected QT Interval (QTc)
Creatinine Clearance (Cockcroft-Gault Equation)
CSF WBC Correction for RBCs
CRUSADE Bleeding Score
CURB-65 Severity Score for Community-Acquired Pneumonia
Endotracheal Tube (ETT) Size for Pediatrics
Estimated/Expected Peak Expiratory Flow (Peak Flow)
EuroSCORE - Additive
EuroSCORE - Logistic
Fractional Excretion of Sodium (FENa)
Fractional Excretion of Urea (FEUrea)
Framingham Cardiac Risk Score
Free Water Deficit in Hypernatremia
Glasgow Alcoholic Hepatitis Score (GAHS)
Glasgow Coma Scale/Score
Glasgow-Blatchford Bleeding Score (GBS)
GRACE ACS Risk and Mortality
HAS-BLED Score for Major Bleeding Risk
Heart Score Criteria
Hepatic Encephalopathy Grades/Stages
Hunt and Hess Classification of Subarachnoid Hemorrhage (SAH)
Ideal Body Weight
Injury Severity Score (ISS)
Intracerebral Hemorrhage (ICH) Score
Maddrey’s Discriminant Function for Alcoholic Hepatitis
Maintenance Fluids Calculations
MDRD GFR Equation
Mean Arterial Pressure (MAP)
MELD Score (Model For End-Stage Liver Disease)
Modified Centor Score for Strep Pharyngitis
Ottawa Knee Rules
Parkland Formula for Burns
Pediatric Ins and Outs (per kg and per hour)
PELD Score (Pediatric End-Stage Liver Disease)
PERC Rule for Pulmonary Embolism
Phenytoin/Dilantin Correction for Albumin or Renal Failure
Pregnancy Due Dates Calculator
PSI/PORT Score: Pneumonia Severity Index for Adult CAP
Pulmonary Embolism Severity Index (PESI)
Ranson’s Criteria for Pancreatitis Mortality
Revised Trauma Score
San Francisco Syncope Rule to Predict Serious Outcomes
Simplified PESI (Pulmonary Embolism Severity Index)
Single Ingested Substance
Sodium Correction for Hyperglycemia
Sodium Correction Rate in Hyponatremia
Sodium Deficit in Hyponatremia
Stool Osmolar/Osmotic Gap
TIMI Risk Index
TIMI Risk Score for STEMI
TIMI Risk Score for UA/NSTEMI
Transtubular Potassium Gradient (TTKG)
Wells’ Criteria for DVT
Wells’ Criteria for Pulmonary Embolism / PE
Westley Croup Score
Winters’ Formula for Metabolic Acidosis Compensation
P/S: Send us an email if you want any calculation that is not included in the above list.
R Grubb says: ★★★★★I love you!!! Unbelievably simple. Unbelievably accurate. Unbelievably great. Unbelievably well worth the $5 I paid for this!!!
Kendig says: ★★★★★ Best app ever Just got the app a week ago ut a major fan of the site....used the app all weekend at my critical care transport......app is great flow and easy to use and stright foward ....cant wait to see what else they come out with
Matt says: ★★★★★ Awesome program! This program far exceeded my expectations and is great to confirm drip rates, especially as a field Medic at zero dark thirty. Keep up the good work!
OmniMedix was created by a practicing street medic with simple design that allows the user to calculate the proper medication infusion rate within seconds instead of fumbling through endless menus.
Agency protocols are different and medications in EMS come and go. The patent pending system behind OmniMedix is that it is the only calculator that allows the user to select the calculation to be performed based on infusion rates, not specific medications, which allows it to be used with virtually any medication. This allows it the versatility to be used in all clinical environments: EMS, Emergency Department, ICU, medical offices and even veterinary medicine.
Also included are weight and temperature conversions, common pediatric calculations, medication bolus calculations, and the Parkland Burn Formula for fluid resuscitation.
While most hospital units have IV pumps that take care of the drip rate, most EMS crews don’t, and are either left to calculate drips by hand or "titrate to effect". Even if you have the luxury of an IV pump, can you quickly and accurately calculate the correct drip rate by hand if your pump fails? Your patient’s life may depend on it! This app is a must have for anyone who administers IV medications, and is designed with those who rarely calculate drip rates in mind.
Directions for use: Select the concentration being utilized (mcg/min, mcg/kg/min, etc) to enter its menu. Enter the patient’s weight, the desired dose, medication concentration, and dripset being used. OmniMedix will display the proper flow rate in drops per minute, drops per second, and our proprietary “seconds per drop”, to simplify slower drip rates.
Content created by:
Cody Blount, BS, NREMT-P, FP-C
Send feedback to:
· Featured by Apple in the RSNA 2008 Conference
· Featured by Apple in the "What's Hot for iPad" section on the App Store
The most comprehensive medical calculator for the iPhone is now available on Android! Mediquations makes getting the answers you need quick and painless. With 232 formulas and scoring tools and a intuitive interface, Mediquations is the smart choice for anyone looking for a medical calculator for Android.
· 232 formulas and scores. The most comprehensive medical calculator on the Android Market.
· Support for US and SI units. Switch between units easily while entering values, or set your preference in Settings.
· Categories, Favorites, Recents, Full Search. All designed to make your life easier.
· Multiple results (such as mortality percentages) are displayed for relevant scoring tools.
· References, full equation, detailed information, relevant pictures, and Pubmed links for each scoring tool.
· Leave the app and return to where you left off.
· Native interface for 10" Honeycomb and Ice Cream Sandwich tablets such as the Motorola Xoom and Samsung Galaxy Tab.
· Redesigned from the ground up for Android Ice Cream Sandwich.
I hope you enjoy Mediquations!
Some of the equations included in Mediquations:
· A-a O2 Gradient
· ABCD & ABCD2 Score for TIA
· Absolute Neutrophil Count
· Acid-Base Compensation (ABG)
· Anion Gap, Delta Gap
· APACHE II
· Arterial Oxygen Content
· Arterial Oxygen Delivery
· Bayesian Sensitivity/Specificity
· Bishop score
· Body Mass Index (BMI)
· Body Surface Area (Dubois, Mosteller, Current)
· Breast Cancer Risk Assessment: Gail Model
· Canadian CT Head & Spine
· Carboplatin Dosing
· Cardiac Output (Echo & Fick)
· CHADS2 and CHA2DS2-Vasc
· Corrected QT (QTc)
· Corrected Serum Calcium, Phenytoin, Sodium
· Creatinine Clearance (measured) (CrCl)
· CURB-65 Score for Community Acquired Pneumonia
· Dermatome Map
· Dose & Liquid Dose Calculator (Corrected for BSA, Calvert, or Weight)
· Duke Treadmill Score
· Electrolytes/Labs Units Conversion
· Fractional Excretion of Calcium, Sodium, Urea
· Framingham Cardiac Risk Score
· Gail Model (Breast Cancer Risk Assessment)
· Geriatric Depression Score (15-pt)
· GFR (Cockcroft Gault, MDRD, Salazar-Corcoran, Schwartz, Wright)
· Glasgow Coma Scale
· Hunt-Hess Classification for SAH
· ICH Score for Intracerebral Hemorrhage
· IV Drip & Infusion Rates
· Light's Criteria
· LDL Cholesterol Estimation (Friedewald)
· Maintenance Fluids
· Mean Arterial Pressure
· NIH Stroke Scale
· Normal Lab Values
· Opiate Equivalence
· Osmolality (Serum)
· Osmotic Gap (Stool)
· Parkland Formula
· Pediatric Dosing Calculator
· Pneumonia Severity Index (PORT Score)
· Ranson Criteria
· Steroid Equivalence
· Time Interval Calculator
· Tubular Resorption of Phosphate (TRP)
· Tylenol Toxicity Nomogram w/ White Prediction
· Urinary Anion Gap
· Urinary Calcium Excretion (Ca / Cr)
· Well's Criteria for DVT & PE
· WFNS Grade for Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
**** And Over 150 More! Visit mediquations.com for the full list. ****
It incorporates a simple and fast interface and provides comprehensive results maximizing your time caring for patients.
Check the complete list of calculators at
Detailed information and bibliographic references for each formula
Support for US and SI units
Search for equations by name or keywords
Customizable list of favourite equations
Formulas, scores, and classifications include:
Abbreviated Mental Test Score
Absolute Neutrophil Count
Alveolar Gas Equation
Anion Gap (Urine)
APGAR New Born Assessment
Arterial Oxygen Content
Basal Energy Expenditure
Body Mass Index
Body Surface Area (Boyd, Dubois, Heycock, Mosteller)
Capillary Oxygen Content
Cardiac Output (Echo)
Cardiac Output (Fick)
Classic Shunt Equation
Corrected Calcium (Albumin)
Corrected Calcium (Protein)
Dyspnea Scale (MRC)
Endotracheal Tube Size
Estimated Allowable Blood Loss
Fractional Excretion of Sodium (FENa)
Fractional Excretion of Urea (FEUr)
GFR (Creatinine Clearance)
Glascow Comma Scale
Glascow Outcome Scale
Infusion: IV drip Rate
Mean Airway Presure
Mean Arterial Pressure
Oxygen Tank Duration
Parkland Burn Formula
Ph - Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation
Predicted Peak Flow (Adults)
Pulmonary Vascular Resistance
Rapid Shallow Breathing Index
Renal Failure Index
Right Ventricular Stroke Work Index
Systemic Vascular Resistance
Venous Oxygen Content
Well's Criteria (DVT Risk)
Well's Criteria (PE Risk)
See http://www.medfixation.com for complete list and more screenshots.
Please contact us if you have questions or calculator requests. Medfixation will be updated regularly with new features and more clinical equations. Medfixation is for Doctors, Medical Students, Nursing Students, Nurses, Respiratory Therapists, and others health care professionals.
BMI(kg/m^2) = (patient weight in kg/(patient height in m)^2).
Also indicates whether the patient is severely underweight, underweight, normal weight, overweight, obese class 1, obese class 2, obese class 3.
Tested against the BNF online calculator.
Track your weight, BMI (Body Mass Index), body fat percentage and even your own user-defined tracking items. Create profiles for yourself and your family. Various charts, statistics, trends and much more will help you monitor your progress and boost your motivation to reach your ideal weight.
Start today, you're worth it!
★ Feel free to contact us for any questions, feature requests, ideas for improvement or bugs! Just use the email provided by the google play store, the in-app contact feature or follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/cryofy
✔ Featured app on 'The Fresh Living Project' @ http://www.freshlivingproject.com
• Simple, fun and intuitive to use weight tracker.
• Innovative and clear user interface: almost no typing required, easy to use slide controls.
• Widget for your home screen.
• Multi-user support: create profiles for yourself, your partner, your kids.
• User-defined tracking items: create and track your own items, fully integrated in the app.
• Available languages: English, Deutsch, 日本語, 한국어, Español, Português, Italiano, Français, 中文, Русский, हिंदी, Svenska, Nederlands, Polski
• Support of metric and imperial units: Pound, Kilogram, Foot, Centimeter and many more.
• Measure and estimate your body fat percentage: Weight Meter determines your body fat in quick and easy fashion.
• Built-in BMI calculator: Your Body Mass Index is calculated automatically.
• Built-in ideal weight calculator: Set your ideal weight as your weight goal and monitor your progress.
• Powerful analysis and reporting function via charts and spreadsheets: Don't lose track of your weight, BMI and body fat percentage and easily keep an eye on your weight loss or weight gain.
• 'Remind me' functionality: Never forget to take your weight again!
• Monitor and support your progress with photos and notes.
• Backup and restore your data.
• Easy import of data from the free version of Weight Meter (instructions at the bottom)
• Export and import csv files: Monitor your weight, BMI and body fat percentage with Excel, Numbers or Google Docs on your laptop or desktop computer.
• Export charts of your weight, BMI and body fat percentage and share them directly with friends via email, on Picasa, facebook and many more.
• Integrated guide to measure your body fat percentage.
• An extended help lets you discover the various functions of this app.
1. How to easily transfer your data from the free to the paid version:
• In the free version of Weight Meter:
✔ Select your user and press the menu button on the home screen of the app (where your weight records are listed)
✔ Select the 'Import & export' menu and select the 'Write backup' list item
✔ Your backup file is written
• In the paid version of Weight Meter:
✔ Press the menu button on the home screen and select the 'Import' menu
✔ Select the 'Read backup' list item and choose the file you've created before
✔ Your data is imported
More from developer
CHANGE ****THE UNITS**** and USE ****INCHES**** NOT FEET !
- Dora, 5'2 = 62 inches, and 62 inches with 120lbs = 21.94 BMI !!!
- Charles and Erik, you are not obese, just stupid.
- Yes Charles, if you put 6 FEET in the INCHES text field and 175 lbs, yes the calculation can't be right. 6 foot = 72 inches with 175lbs = 23.73 BMI !!!
My application can not guess that you have not learned to read
- Tom, 25.38, OMG, yes, more than 25 your are overweight, BUT if you exceeded by only 0.38, or 1, seriously! think! A lipo between your ears to get to 25? It's on the house!
- tyler, are you kidding ? BMI is ONLY calculated with Height and Weight (see wikipedia).
***Weight/lbs*** | ***Tall/inches*** IF you choose IMPERIAL UNITS (menu button) OR
***Weight/kg*** | ***Tall/cm*** IF you choose METRIC UNITS (menu button)
/!\ I want to thank those who took the time to understand this simple app. <3 all ;) (and your comments)
Spelling errors in my description? Certainly, but English is not my native language ;)
@Matthew, you're absolutely right, I try to find time to make this small change but it is not easy. Change the unit without going through the menu and allow to set "feet & inches" is the ultimate goal to eliminate all problems. I'm totally zen ;)
This app is a "Body Mass Index Calculator".
BMI cannot be accurate for "athletes" or "muscular persons" ! It's written bellow, in the description of this app ! >>> "The result is valid for "normal" children/adults/m/f (but not for the muscular persons or "athletes"). The BMI formula is UNIQUE, for everybody.
Why there is no GENDER and AGE ?! Again, it's written at the end of the description.
**** The only thing that differs between adults and children is the "reading table". I give you a "general reading table" for ADULTS ONLY (Health Organizations did this, not me) ! The reading tables may differ between country or population (but really not so much... even if they exists). There is a more precise reading table for children 5/19 years made by WHO (World Health Organization : www.who.int). The general reading table is just an INDICATION. If you want some "real" information about your condition, ask your doctor ***
My current BMI is 24.81, 1kg more and OMAGAD I'm in "overweight". And what ? I lift some weights, I run, I'm relatively muscled so there is nonsense to calculate my BMI. If you do sport, if you are in god shape, why do you want criticize a tool who isn't made for you ?
If you start doing some sport, you can use this application to calculate your "first" BMI. When you begin to lose fat and gain muscle, you (maybe) will arrive in the "normal" zone. From there, if you continue to lose fat without gaining too much muscle, you can still calculate your BMI, the reading table will remain accurate for you. By cons, if you keep gaining muscle (AND/OR losing fat), from a certain point, calculate your BMI has absolutely no sense.
* Units: metric(cm - kg)/imperial(lbs - inches) (Use the menu button for changing that)
* Languages: English, Italian, French, Spanish, German, Croatian, Korean
* Long click on the result's zone to reset
FOR CHANGING UNITS, USE THE MENU BUTTON!
THE PROVIDED READING TABLE IS A "GENERAL" READING TABLE.
HOWEVER, IT APPLIES WITHOUT DISTINCTION TO (ADULTS) - MEN AND WOMEN -. YOU'RE NOT NECESSARILY IN OVERWEIGHT IF YOU EXCEED THE AVERAGE HIGH MORE THAN 0.1.
SO BEFORE YOU SAY "NOT ENOUGH FOR PRECISION" THINK ABOUT THAT.
HOWEVER IF YOU EXCEED 1 OR MORE OF THE "NORMAL" SLICE, THE READING TABLE WILL APPLY REGARDLESS OF ITS ACCURACY.
BMI IS A SIMPLE "NUMBER". IT IS USED WITH OTHER TOOLS FOR SHAPING A PROFILE OF HEALTH.
Again, THIS APPLICATION IS A SIMPLE CALCULATOR. ONLY A DOCTOR WITH YOUR HISTORY OF HEALTH, YOUR BMI, ETC. CAN YOU GIVE MORE INFO ABOUT YOUR HEALTH/OVERWEIGHT/ETC accurately.
Wikipedia info at: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_mass_index
Infinitive, Preterit and Past participle.
This list can be very useful for those who struggle to remember the conjugation of some irregular verbs. This list contains the most "common's" verbs & some less used.
** Tip **
You can open/close the search box in the menu and from the search button.
If you are developer, you can show your solidarity with the people of this country who is bled to white by banksters by lowering the price of your applications at the minimum for this country.
At your level, if you are developer, you can show your solidarity with the Greeks (who are bled to white by banksters) by lowering the price of your applications (at the minimum possible by the android market).