IT’S QUICK AND EASY!
Just give us a bit of info and we’ll show you:
- The e-file status of your tax returns - both federal and state
- An estimate of when you’ll get your tax refund
You don't have to be a TurboTax customer to use MyTaxRefund!
From Intuit, the makers of TurboTax, QuickBooks, and Mint.com
To learn how Intuit protects your privacy, please visit
Now, with our mobile phone app, RA Mobile, you can access useful information about your bank product business from anywhere using your iPhone® or Android® devices!
• Receive daily updates on the number of federal and state products that are funding and the breakdown of the product types - Checks, Deposits, or Cards.
• Receive Fees Earned updates with how much in fees you have earned each day
• View a snapshot of your full years volume YTD, including both funded and unfunded federal products.
• Plus, if you are the owner of an office group, you can view all this information for both your office, and each of the sub-offices that are part of your group!
Refund Advantage is a service owned and operated by Fort Knox Financial Services Corporation and is a registered service mark of Fort Knox Financial Services Corporation. Refund Advantage services are available to all tax preparers, regardless of which software they use, or the mechanism used for filing returns to the IRS.
• Get organized. Use TaxACT’s checklist to gather and organize documents for your tax return.
• Quickly and easily check the status of your e-filed returns and federal refund on the go, 24/7.
• Have tax or technical questions? Get free answers in our Help Center whenever you need help.
• Never miss a tax deadline. The Tax Calendar gives IRS due dates for filing tax forms and paying taxes by month, fiscal year or taxpayer type.
• Register for TaxACT. Create a TaxACT Online Free Federal or Deluxe Edition account from our app, and do your taxes from a desktop pc, laptop or iPad when you’re ready.
For more information, visit http://www.taxact.com/mobile/taxact-central/.
- Save amount, date and details of your expenses.
- Assign them to the built-in or to your own categories.
- Run spending reports.
- Download your data to csv files and attach them to e-mails.