Detects and protects from all kinds of ARP (Address Resolution Protocol) related attacks in Wi-Fi networks, like DOS (Denial Of Service) or MITM (Man In The Middle).
Protects your phone from tools like FaceNiff, Cain & Abel, ANTI, ettercap, DroidSheep, NetCut, and all others that try to hijack your session via "Man In The Middle" through ARP spoofing / ARP poisoning.
Don't allow such tools to break your privacy and steal your data. You can defend yourself with a single app.
Allows secure usage of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Live.com, eBay ...
WifiKill can't take you offline with this app installed. The "Immunity" feature is the only one that requires root, all other features work without root access.
- No configuration required, works off the shelf for novices
- Experts can change many settings to adapt the app to their needs
- Undetectable by the bad guy
- 100% silent and passive inside the network. Generates no noise
- Highly customizable notifications
- Plays ringtone on attack (optional)
- Vibrates in a given pattern on attack (optional)
- Easy to use one-click-interface as well as detailed network view for experts
- "Immunity" protects you without disabling Wi-Fi (root required)
- Can also disable Wi-Fi if you don't have root access to your phone
- Logging of all spoofing attempts with details about the network and the attacker
- Works in complex wireless LANs, like vWLAN and WDS (please see FAQ)
- Detects networks already under attack
- Automatic countermeasures
- Uses very few resources
- Uses no resources if Wi-Fi is disabled
- Nearly zero battery consumption
- Requires very few permissions. Requests only absolutely necessary permissions
Q: What is the ARP cache?
A: The ARP cache is a temporary storage on your phone that holds pairs of IP and MAC addresses that belong together.
Q: What is ARP cache poisoning?
A: ARP cache poisoning is a method to inject false information into your phone's ARP cache by sending forged packets to the (Wifi) network.
Q: What is DOS attack (Denial Of Service) through ARP cache poisoning?
A: An attacker changes the ARP cache on your phone in a way that invalid MAC addresses are associated with certain IP addresses. Very popular is to inject a false MAC address for the default gateway of your phone. This is an effective way to prevent your phone from accessing the internet. The attack is very lightweight, so a single attacker can disturb large networks. With Wifi Protector on a rooted phone you are immune to this kind of attack.
Q: What is MITM attack (Man In The Middle) through ARP cache poisoning?
A: Like in DOS attacks an attacker changes the MAC address of your phone's default gateway in your phone's ARP cache. Instead of injecting an invalid MAC address he places the MAC address of his own device into the cache. If possible, he also poisons the ARP cache of the default gateway in the Wifi network and changes the MAC address associated with your phone's IP address in the gateway's ARP cache. If the default gateway is vulnerable, the attacker has established a full-routing MITM. He can now read and change everything you send and receive over the network, in some special cases even if you use encryption. If the default gateway is not vulnerable, the attacker has established a half-routing MITM. He can then read and change everything you send, but not the data you receive. With Wifi Protector on a rooted phone you are immune against half-routing and - to some extent - against full-routing MITM. In the full-routing MITM scenario Wifi Protector prevents the attacker to read and change everything you send, but not the data to receive. In any cases you get an alarm.
For questions, suggestions, feature requests, feel free to visit the forum.
Candidate Wifi networks are auto-selected when you launch the app; you can review the list, then press the "Clean Me" button to remove unused networks. It is safe to remove open networks -- you can easily add them back at a later date by selecting them from the list of available Wifi networks.
- This app can find certain Wifi profiles that are not displayed under the normal Android settings list
- Some Wifi network profiles are embedded into the vendor firmware and cannot be removed
Example 1: You are at home where you have a wifi/wlan connection. You turn on wifi/wlan and use your device. When leaving home you loose your connection to your home network, but wifi/wlan is still enabled on your device using battery. Using WIFI Power Saver it will automatically detect that you lost your connection to your home network and disable wifi/wlan on your device, saving battery.
Example 2: You want to check if there are any wifi/wlan networks at your current location. You enable wifi/wlan on your device. If no networks are found WIFI Power Saver will disable wifi/wlan on your device automatically.
Use this application if:
* You want to save battery by not having wifi/wlan enabled when there is no network available
* Want to manually enable wifi/wlan when you want to use it, but not have to remember to turn it off. If you enable notification you can choose to re enable wifi/wlan when you click the notification.
Do NOT use this application if:
* You always want your wifi/wlan enabled searching for networks (uses battery)
* Want your wifi/wlan automatically to connect when networks are available
NOTE: In android 4.1.2 there is a setting under Settings->Wifi->Menu button->Advanced called "Keep Wi-Fi on during sleep". The default value has been changed in android 4.1.2 on some devices. If this is not set to always then Wi-Fi will be disabled when your device goes into sleep mode and switch over to mobile data traffic if available. When this setting is not set to always WIFI Pover saver will not work properly.
Tested on HTC Desire. If you have any trouble on other devices please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Like WIFI Power Saver? Then tryck out Bluetooth Power Saver that is now available
Droid Protector Prevent your children from buying unwanted apps/games and changing Wifi and phone settings.
You have photos or videos on your phone and you don't want children, friends or others people to see it? Droid Protector will help you keep it safe, it to keep them protected from prying eyes.
- Lock any app.
- Hide photo & videos.
- Hide app icon.
- View photos, videos, support gif.
- Two password modes: Pattern Lock, Classic Lock & Calculator Lock.
- Random keyboard password.
- Show fake cover.
- Customize wallpaper.
- With more than options Re-Lock.
Hide pictures, hide photos, hide videos, hide movies, app lock, app protector
Base on your settings, this app will automatically turn OFF location and network connections when it detects that certain apps are running, thus leaving the apps no chance of leaking your data. After the apps finish running, pull down notification bar and you'll easily turn network and location services back on.
It works on both non-rooted and rooted devices.
Alternatively, this app can be used as an ad-blocker or data saver.
Keywords: privacy protection, privacy protect, permission control, block Internet, block location, block permission, reject permission, ad block, save data, data saver, permission denied, permission denial, no root, data leak, privacy, protect privacy, permission block
The app is now open-sourced! Grab the source code here:
This is not a separate application and it required Android Protector to be installed (www.android-password.com)
It enables the user to track the phone when it has been lost or stolen and to execute remote actions, such as:
- Wipe (deleting all personal information on the phone). As such limiting the risks of personal data exposure.
- Lock the phone (requiring the thief to enter a PIN, if configured)
- Locate the phone every hour (to track movement)
- Read out the new phone number (allowing to identify the thief in case he has changed the SIM card)
- Invoke a siren at random times (audible alert)
- Pop-up an alert screen on every activation (advising the user that the device has been stolen)
- Making a snapshot on every activation (sending an image of the potential culprit to the protector server)
Once installed, just configure the app and your are ready to go.
If your phone get lost or stolen, visit the Protector site at https://myprotector.jamp2.com right away and invoke the actions you deem most appropriate. Please be aware that choosing to wipe your phone should only be your last resort as it will do a firmware reset, deleting all data on the phone and for most phone types also deleting all data on the SD card (if installed). In some cases the wipe operation may even render the phone useless - as such: use caution!
Protector respects your privacy. It will only transmit very limited personal information: a) a unique device identifier during polling and b) your default email address during registration.
However, depending on the actions YOU choose, once the phone is lost or stolen Protector may additionally transmit after loss a) the current phone number, b) the currently used email address, c) the location of the device and d) one or more snapshots taken of the potential thief.
Transmission of this information will always be under YOUR control and you are able to remove this information from the server by logging on to your account at https://myprotector.jamp2.com.
You MUST NOT use Protector to spy on other people, such as determining their location or creating random snapshots. Such use is explicitly prohibited!
The Protector server is located in Germany and as such adheres the most strict privacy regulations in the world.
- INTERNET: for App configuration and account setup
- C2D_MESSAGE: required for communication in case your phone is stolen
- RECEIVE: required for communication in case your phone is stolen
- GET_ACCOUNTS: to determine your email address for default account name suggestion
- WAKE_LOCK: to keep the App running when required
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: to determine network connection state
Permissions for actions after loss:
- ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION: to get the phone's location
- ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION: to get the phone's location
- READ_PHONE_STATE: to determine thief's inserted SIM
- CAMERA: to make a snaphot of the thief
- FLASHLIGHT: to invoke the flash
In case of a question or problem please contact us first before posting on Google Play.
This application displays a list of applications installed in your phone along with the most dangerous of privacy invasive permissions used by the corresponding applications. What makes this application unique is the fact that you get to evaluate the privacy risk of an application at a single glimpse.
The privacy permissions covered are:
Signal Care automatically resets the connection and thus OS sets a good quality network signal.
THIS IS A 7 DAYS FULL FEATURE TRIAL VERSION OF SIGNAL CARE PRO.
★ When network signal is low. say, below 1 bar continuously.
★ When internet connection is of poor quality at a place with 4G or 3G support.
★ When WiFi speed and strength is unexpectedly low even if you are in range.
★ When traveling, fluctuating network signals.
★ When the network signal fluctuations are draining your battery.
★ When you are expecting an important call or message.
Let Signal Care reset the network signal for you. And if there is a good quality network signal present in that area we makes sure you get it by repeated resets!
► Advanced Signal Resetting algorithm: Resets network signal and network data connection in one click.
► Automatic Signal Care: Different modes for automatic network signal maintenance.
Smart Mode: Listens the network signal fluctuations and check if the network signal is gone below 'threshold signal value' for more than a 'threshold trigger interval', If this condition is met then 'Signal Care' algorithm runs and make sure the best network signal in the area is set. e.g., For a 'threshold signal value' = 1 bar, and 'threshold trigger interval' = 1 minute. If network signal power goes below '1 bar' for '1 minute' Signal Care automatically triggers the algorithm.
Time Mode: Runs 'Signal Care' algorithm for every 'time mode interval'. e.g., For 'time mode interval' = 30 minutes. Signal Care algorithm gets automatically triggered after every 30 minutes.
► Signal Graph Analysis: Informative graph plots helping users to learn their network signal and find blind spots.
Signal power vs time (Live)
Signal power vs time (History)
Signal bars vs time
Data connection type vs time
WiFi speed vs time
► Signal Info saver: Detailed information on network signal, savable for future reference. Signal info includes:
Time of saving, Longitude of location, Latitude of location, Current location, Network Operator, Network Technology, Signal power (in asu or dB), Signal bars, Data connection type, Mobile data technology, WiFi SSID, WiFi RSSI, WiFi Speed.
► Signal History: Automatic and manually saved network signal info list.
► Signal Care Logger: Logs containing details of all the activities done by Signal Care.
Signal Care is not a signal booster, Signal care is an helper application that can reset signal automatically and force OS to find good signal in the physical location.
ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION : Signal Care requires this permission to get location of the signal tower. We don't use your location data. We respect everyone's privacy.
This is a mini network monitor for your phone. It monitors the upload and download speed per second. It will always stay in the corner of your phone's screen. You can set the indicator to any corner of the screen, customize the color and transparency of the indicator. In this way, you can enjoy surfing internet, just like what you do in your PC! You can record the live network information for your WiFi / 3G / 4G network speed!
★ Live Network Traffic Meter (Speed / Data Rate)
★ Custom Prefix (U: / D: etc.)
★ Custom Color, Width, Height, Font, Font size, Transparency value
★ Hide /s Suffix (per second)
★ Adjustable Kilo Value
★ Adjustable Decimal Places (Please turn it off if you have flickering problem)
★ Normalize VPN / proxy / loopback traffic
★ Custom Readings Location
★ Show on Status Bar
★ Hide Readings when there is No Traffic
★ Hide when Specific Apps are Running
★ Hide when Day Dreaming (screen saver - 4.2+)
★ Beta Test: Traffic Breakdown Mode (for supported devices only)
Pro version support auto-hides when there is no traffic, hides monitor for specific apps, and it is ad-free. You can also disable the notification icon. Pro version is available at:
1.0.122 Lang fix, huawei fix
1.0.108 Bug fix
1.0.106 Locale bug fix
1.0.102 Korean (Young-wook Kim)
1.0.99 Xiaomi fix (小米、紅米)
* Fix for 4.4.2 (service not restart bug, now restart when unlock)
* Djek Energetik (Russian)
* 川﨑聖哉 (Japanese)
1.0.96 Fix for 4.4
1.0.93 Fix for Nexus 5
1.0.91 Bug fixes
* Fix for kitkat (4.4)
* Fix cannot get total traffic bug for some devices (require GET_TASKS permission)
* Advanced color (prefix)
* Layout (horizontal / vertical)
* Notification: IP and Network
* Optimize for HD res
* Start on boot option, bugs fix
* Notification fix (4.3+)
* Custom prefix
* Text transparency
* Manual input x, y for custom location
1.0.68 Text alignment option
1.0.65-67 UI for 4.x device
1.0.63 Enable Text shadow, allow "0" transparency level
★ Best energy efficiency:
Only Cost less than 3% battery power of your smartphone per day.
★ Best data transaction efficiency:
The max positioning frequency is only 310kb a day ,less than 10mb a month.
★Recent location of your smartphone on google map：
“Whereshoney” uploads the location of the mobile to www.MapBEE.com automatically. You can inquiry the location on www.MapBEE.com.
When the Anti-Thief bottom is “on“, once it detects the SIM card has been changed, it will start to send a short message to the phone number set by you every 10 minutes. Then you can get the phone number of the stranger and report a case to the police.
★SOS Short message：
When the SOS SMS bottom is “on“, after 10 seconds, it will start to send a SOS short message to the phone number set by you every 10 minutes.
When the SOS call bottom is "on“, after 10 seconds, it will start to call the phone number set by you every 10 minutes.
We recommend that you enter a phone number which is available for 24 hours. Example: emergency call 911 or 110.
★Tracking Multi-mobiles with one account：
You can inquiry the location of all the mobiles on www.MapBEE.com with one account.（Please enter the same email and password when you install whereshoney on different smartphones）
★Motion detection：（coming soon）
When the mobile enter or leave the area which is set by you on WWW.MAPBEE.COM, you will get a notice email within few minutes.
The features are base on:
(1)” Whereshoney” is installed on the mobile successfully and you have registered an account on www.Mapbee.com.
(2)The mobile must have interent data connection provided by the telecom or WIFI.
(3)The preciseness of the location is base on infrastructure of the telecom.
Child, children, elder, family, Care, Security, Protection, Find My Phone, Lost Phone, Phone Locator, Spyware, GPS, AGPS, LBS, Location
*Free for tracking the recent location of your family phone
*Free for tracking or finding your phone(HTC, Galaxy, Nokia, Android mobile)
*Free for finding your lost phone(Must install this apk before lost)
Perfect App Lock! lets you protect any applications you want with a password or a pattern. You can lock: Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, Skype, SMS, email, pictures, camera, USB connection, calendar, messenger, and any apps you choose.
Like us ? Hit the +1 button.
*Android 4.0 ICS compatible*
1. Lock any apps by using pin or pattern
2. Screen Filter support: Effectively manage screen brightness of individual apps
3. Rotation Lock support: Prevents unwanted screen rotation on each apps
4. Watchdog : After 3rd failed password attempt, built-in camera takes photo of attacker.
5. Lock WiFi, 3G data, Bluetooth, Sync, USB (MTP is not supported)
6. Lock Home Screen, Lock Outgoing Calls, Lock Incoming Calls, Lock App Install/Uninstall
7. Time, WiFi based locking policy supported.
8. Fake Popup : Displays fake error message when locked app is launched.
9. Minimum resource used
10. Remotely start service using SMS command
11. Gesture, Pin, Pattern, Text password supported.
- Call permission : for Stealth Mode feature.
- SMS permission : for Remote Control feature (You can start applock service via SMS)
- Take Picture permission : for WatchDog feature
* Service restart required after each updates
* 'Outgoing call' permission is required for Stealth Mode
* 'SMS' permission is required for SMS command
* If you have two or more launcher, you must select one as default
* Perfect Applock does not support smaller screen sized phones such as HTC wildfire
* If you need bulk purchasing (100 - 200 copies or more), please contact us via email. We will send execution file (apk) once payment transaction is completed using Paypal. APK file allows simple installation on many devices.
* If you would like to support in translating (Eng to your language) this app, feel free to contact us. Also, please let us know if there are any incorrect English use on our app.
In Droid Pro, go to "Settings"->"Applications"->"Quick Launch", you can set it to side key or other shortcut.
It is a trial version and user will be prompted to buy the full version after the trial is expired.